Reconsidering solar grid parity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palmer, J. & Sorda, G. & Madlener, R., 2015.
"Modeling the diffusion of residential photovoltaic systems in Italy: An agent-based simulation,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 106-131.
- Palmer, Johannes & Sorda, Giovanni & Madlener, Reinhard, 2013. "Modeling the Diffusion of Residential Photovoltaic Systems in Italy: An Agent-based Simulation," FCN Working Papers 9/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Munoz, L.A. Hurtado & Huijben, J.C.C.M. & Verhees, B. & Verbong, G.P.J., 2014. "The power of grid parity: A discursive approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 179-190.
- Vimpari, Jussi & Junnila, Seppo, 2017. "Evaluating decentralized energy investments: Spatial value of on-site PV electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1217-1222.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:445-456 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:130:y:2017:i:c:p:55-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:109:y:2019:i:c:p:213-229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abeer Pervaiz & Christian Lechner, 2019. "Understanding the emergence of an industry through the lens of Social Movements and Entrepreneurial Communities," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS58, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Anton Finenko & Kamal Soundararajan, 2016. "Flexible solar photovoltaic deployments for Singapore: an economic assessment," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 39(3/4), pages 157-180.
- Biondi, Tommaso & Moretto, Michele, 2015.
"Solar Grid Parity dynamics in Italy: A real option approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 293-302.
- Biondi, Tommaso & Moretto, Michele, 2013. "Solar Grid Parity Dynamics in Italy: A Real Option Approach," Energy: Resources and Markets 162564, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Tommaso Biondi & Michele Moretto, 2013. "Solar Grid Parity Dynamics in Italy: A Real Option Approach," Working Papers 2013.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Orioli, Aldo & Di Gangi, Alessandra, 2015. "The recent change in the Italian policies for photovoltaics: Effects on the payback period and levelized cost of electricity of grid-connected photovoltaic systems installed in urban contexts," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 1989-2005.
- Mundada, Aishwarya S. & Shah, Kunal K. & Pearce, J.M., 2016. "Levelized cost of electricity for solar photovoltaic, battery and cogen hybrid systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 692-703.
- Hernández-Moro, J. & Martínez-Duart, J.M., 2013. "Analytical model for solar PV and CSP electricity costs: Present LCOE values and their future evolution," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 119-132.
- repec:eee:renene:v:125:y:2018:i:c:p:783-795 is not listed on IDEAS
- Obi, Manasseh & Bass, Robert, 2016. "Trends and challenges of grid-connected photovoltaic systems – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1082-1094.
- Karaveli, Abdullah Bugrahan & Soytas, Ugur & Akinoglu, Bulent G., 2015. "Comparison of large scale solar PV (photovoltaic) and nuclear power plant investments in an emerging market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 656-665.
- Bazilian, Morgan & Onyeji, Ijeoma & Liebreich, Michael & MacGill, Ian & Chase, Jennifer & Shah, Jigar & Gielen, Dolf & Arent, Doug & Landfear, Doug & Zhengrong, Shi, 2013. "Re-considering the economics of photovoltaic power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 329-338.
- Krupa, Joel, 2012. "Identifying barriers to aboriginal renewable energy deployment in Canada," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 710-714.
- Branker, K. & Pathak, M.J.M. & Pearce, J.M., 2011.
"A review of solar photovoltaic levelized cost of electricity,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4470-4482.
- K. Branker & M. J. M. Pathak & J.M. Pearce, 2011. "A review of solar photovoltaic levelized cost of electricity," Post-Print hal-02120492, HAL.
- Gustavo Cáceres & Shahriyar Nasirov & Huili Zhang & Gerardo Araya-Letelier, 2014. "Residential Solar PV Planning in Santiago, Chile: Incorporating the PM10 Parameter," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Ciabattoni, Lucio & Grisostomi, Massimo & Ippoliti, Gianluca & Longhi, Sauro, 2014. "Fuzzy logic home energy consumption modeling for residential photovoltaic plant sizing in the new Italian scenario," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 359-367.
- Mircea SAVEANU & Ion IGNAT, 2014. "Solar Power Plants In The Eu. An Environmentally-Friendly Engine For The European Economies," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 1, pages 209-218.
- Kar, Sanjay Kumar & Sharma, Atul & Roy, Biswajit, 2016. "Solar energy market developments in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 121-133.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:11:p:4045-:d:180611 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:renene:v:116:y:2018:i:pa:p:384-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jägemann, Cosima & Hagspiel, Simeon & Lindenberger, Dietmar, 2013. "The Economic Inefficiency of Grid Parity: The Case of German Photovoltaics," EWI Working Papers 2013-19, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
More about this item
KeywordsSolar energy Grid parity Distributed energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:7:p:3270-3273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.