Report NEP-ENE-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexandra Bratanova & Jacqueline Robinson & Liam Wagner, 2013. "New Technology Adoption for Russian Regional Energy Generation: Moscow Case Study," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 4-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Richard G. Newell & Stuart Iler, 2013. "The Global Energy Outlook," NBER Working Papers 18967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosburg, Alicia & Miranowski, John, 2013. "An Economic Evaluation of US Biofuel Expansion Using the Biofuel Breakeven Program with GHG Accounting," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36118, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Badri Narayanan, 2013. "Fossil Fuel Producing Economies have Greater Potential for Interfuel Substitution," GTAP Working Papers 4220, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- KAINOU Kazunari, 2013. "Accuracy Improvement Measures for Energy Consumption Statistics of Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rick Van der Ploeg, 2013. "Cumulative Carbon Emissions and the Green Paradox," OxCarre Working Papers 110, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Brockwell, Erik, 2013. "The Signaling Effect of Environmental and Health-Based Taxation and Legislation for Public Policy: An Empirical Analysis," CERE Working Papers 2013:3, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Meunier, Guy & Hallegatte, Stephane, 2013. "Should marginal abatement costs differ across sectors ? the effect of low-carbon capital accumulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6415, The World Bank.
- Nelly Exbrayat & Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou, 2013. "Taxe carbone globale, effet taille de marché et mobilité des firmes," Working Papers SMART 13-01, INRAE UMR SMART.
- Emmanuelle Lavaine & Matthew J. Neidell, 2013. "Energy Production and Health Externalities: Evidence from Oil Refinery Strikes in France," NBER Working Papers 18974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miranowski, John & Rosburg, Alicia, 2013. "Long-Term Biofuel Projections Under Different Oil Price Scenarios," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36119, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Li Ping & Yang Danhui & Li Pengfei & Ye Zhenyu & Deng Zhou, 2013. "A Study on Industrial Green Transformation in China," Working Papers 2013.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gernot Pehnelt & Christoph Vietze, 2013. "Quo Vadis European Biofuel Policy: The Case of Rapeseed Biodiesel," Jena Economics Research Papers 2013-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- YAMAGAMI, Hiroaki, 2013. "Environmental tax reform and induced technological change," MPRA Paper 46516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delavari, Majid & Gandali Alikhani, Nadiya & Naderi, Esmaeil, 2013. "Does long memory matter in forecasting oil price volatility?," MPRA Paper 46356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Forslid, Rikard & Okubo, Toshihiro & Sanctuary, Mark, 2013. "Trade, Transboundary Pollution and Market Size," Research Papers in Economics 2013:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Mohamed Mnasri & Georges Dionne & Jean-Pierre Gueyie, 2013. "How Do Firms Hedge Risks? Empirical Evidence from U.S. Oil and Gas Producers," Cahiers de recherche 1307, CIRPEE.
- growitsch, christian & Malischek, Raimund & Nick, Sebastian & Wetzel, Heike, 2013. "The Costs of Power Interruptions in Germany - an Assessment in the Light of the Energiewende," EWI Working Papers 2013-7, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Daiya Isogawa & Hiroshi Ohashi & Tsuyoshi Nakamura & Shin-ichi Hanada, 2013. ""An Overview on Survey Results on Industrial electricity demand in Japan" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-246, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Eugene E. Van Dyk & Justin Beukes & Mario du Preez, 2013. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Concentrator Photovoltaic Technology Use in South Africa: A Case Study," Working Papers 343, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Filippini, Massimo & Wetzel, Heike, 2013. "The Impact of Ownership Unbundling on Cost Efficiency: Empirical Evidence from the New Zealand Electricity Distribution Sector," EWI Working Papers 2013-6, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Geoffrey Heal & Antony Millner, 2013. "Uncertainty and decision in climate change economics," GRI Working Papers 108, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Sven Heim & Georg Götz, 2013. "Do pay-as-bid auctions favor collusion? - Evidence from Germany’s market for reserve power," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201324, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Deane, Paul & FitzGerald, John & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Tuohy, Aidan & Walsh, Darragh, 2013. "Irish and British Historical Electricity Prices and Implications for the Future," Papers WP452, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Frédéric Klopfert & Olivier Mortehan & Hélène Joachain & Caroline Lhoir, 2013. "Smart City Block: a new level of intervention for city renovation and reducing energy consumption," Working Papers CEB 13-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1204 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00812172 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Caselli & Massimo Morelli & Dominic Rohner, 2013. "The Geography of Inter-State Resource Wars," NBER Working Papers 18978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Dechezlepr�tre, 2013. "Fast-tracking �green� patent applications: an empirical analysis," GRI Working Papers 107, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Claire Bergaentzlé & Cédric Clastres & Haikel Khalfallah, 2013. "Tarifications dynamiques et efficacité énergétique et environnementale," Post-Print halshs-00812710, HAL.