How Do Firms Hedge Risks? Empirical Evidence from U.S. Oil and Gas Producers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk management; derivative choice determinants; hedging strategies; linear and non-linear hedging; state dependence; dynamic discrete choice models; economic effects; oil and gas industry;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2013-04-27 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENE-2013-04-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2013-04-27 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:lacicr:1307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cirpeca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .