Real Options, Volatility, and Stock Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhu, Hui-Ming & Li, ZhaoLai & You, WanHai & Zeng, Zhaofa, 2015. "Revisiting the asymmetric dynamic dependence of stock returns: Evidence from a quantile autoregression model," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 142-153.
- Barinov, Alexander, 2017. "Institutional ownership and aggregate volatility risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 20-38.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1057_s41267-016-0055-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aabo, Tom & Pantzalis, Christos & Sørensen, Helle & Toustrup, Malene Teilmann, 2016. "Corporate risk and external sourcing: A study of Scandinavian multinational firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1297-1308.
- Simlai, Prodosh, 2014. "Persistence of ex-ante volatility and the cross-section of stock returns," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 253-261.
- Dutt, Tanuj & Humphery-Jenner, Mark, 2013. "Stock return volatility, operating performance and stock returns: International evidence on drivers of the ‘low volatility’ anomaly," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 999-1017.
- Kraft, Holger & Schwartz, Eduardo & Weiss, Farina, 2013. "Growth options and firm valuation," SAFE Working Paper Series 6, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Holger Kraft & Eduardo S. Schwartz & Farina Weiss, 2013. "Growth Options and Firm Valuation," NBER Working Papers 18836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Andrés, Pablo & de la Fuente, Gabriel & Velasco, Pilar, 2017. "Does it really matter how a firm diversifies? Assets-in-place diversification versus growth options diversification," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 316-339.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:190-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sabet, Amir H. & Heaney, Richard, 2016. "An event study analysis of oil and gas firm acreage and reserve acquisitions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 215-227.
- Lund, Diderik & Nymoen, Ragnar, 2013. "Comparative statics for real options on oil: What stylized facts to use?," Memorandum 14/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Michi Nishihara, 2017. "Valuation of an R&D project with three types of uncertainty," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Gabriel J Power & Charli D. Tandja M. & Josée Bastien & Philippe Grégoire, 2015. "Measuring infrastructure investment option value," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 49-72, January.
- Barinov, Alexander, 2015. "Why does higher variability of trading activity predict lower expected returns?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 457-470.
- Arasteh, Abdollah, 2017. "Considering the investment decisions with real options games approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1282-1294.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:2:p:511-531 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barinov, Alexander & Wu, Juan (Julie), 2014. "High short interest effect and aggregate volatility risk," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 98-122.
- Bhamra, Harjoat S. & Shim, Kyung Hwan, 2017. "Stochastic idiosyncratic cash flow risk and real options: Implications for stock returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 400-431.
- Vida Patrik, 2016. "The Potential of Biotechnology Investments in Selected Eastern European Countries: Lost Chances," Business Systems Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 7(1), pages 16-34, March.
- Aabo, Tom & Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul, 2016. "Multinationality as real option facilitator — Illusion or reality?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-17.
- Ravi Kashyap, 2016. "Securities Lending Strategies, Valuation of Term Loans using Option Theory," Papers 1609.01274, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Shi, Yanlin & Liu, Wai-Man & Ho, Kin-Yip, 2016. "Public news arrival and the idiosyncratic volatility puzzle," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 159-172.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:67:y:2012:i:4:p:1499-1537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.