Generalized ordered logit/partial proportional odds models for ordinal dependent variables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Scott Long & Jeremy Freese, 2006. "Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables using Stata, 2nd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 2, number long2, March.
- Bercedis Peterson & Frank E. Harrell, 1990. "Partial Proportional Odds Models for Ordinal Response Variables," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 39(2), pages 205-217, June.
- Rory Wolfe & William Gould, 1998. "An approximate likelihood-ratio test for ordinal response models," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(42).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Charlie Tchinda & Marcus Dejardin, 2021.
"Are Business Policy Measures in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic to Be Equally Valued? An Exploration According to SMEs Owners’ Business Expectations,"
Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(21), pages 1-42, October.
- Charlie Tchinda & Marcus Dejardin, 2021. "Are Business Policy Measures in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic to Be Equally Valued? An Exploration According to SMEs Owners' Business Expectations," Post-Print halshs-03389060, HAL.
- Frederich Kirsten & Ilse Botha & Mduduzi Biyase & Marinda Pretorius, 2023. "Determinants of Subjective Social Status in South Africa," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 168(1), pages 1-24, August.
- Xindong Xue & W. Robert Reed, 2015.
"The Relationship Between Social Capital And Health In China,"
Working Papers in Economics
15/05, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Xue, Xindong & Mo, Erxiao & Reed, W. Robert, 2016. "The relationship between social capital and health in China," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-13, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Xindong Xue & Marshall Mo & W. Robert Reed, 2016. "The Relationship between Social Capital and Health in China," Working Papers in Economics 16/02, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Richard Williams, 2010. "Fitting heterogeneous choice models with oglm," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(4), pages 540-567, December.
- Gołaś, Zbigniew, 2014. "Dochodowość Pracy W Rolnictwie Krajów Unii Europejskiej," Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, vol. 3(164).
- Bertsch, Valentin & Hyland, Marie & Mahony, Michael, 2017.
"What drives people's opinions of electricity infrastructure? Empirical evidence from Ireland,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 472-497.
- Valentin Bertsch & Hyland, Marie & Mahony, Michael, 2016. "What Drives People’s Opinions of Electricity Infrastructure? Empirical Evidence from Ireland," Papers WP545, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Frondel, Manuel & Simora, Michael & Sommer, Stephan, 2017.
"Risk Perception of Climate Change: Empirical Evidence for Germany,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 173-183.
- Simora, Michael & Frondel, Manuel & Sommer, Stephan, 2016. "Risk Perception of Climate Change: Empirical Evidence for Germany," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145742, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Frondel, Manuel & Simora, Michael & Sommer, Stephan, 2017. "Risk perception of climate change: Empirical evidence for Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 676, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Isphording, Ingo E. & Otten, Sebastian, 2014.
"Linguistic barriers in the destination language acquisition of immigrants,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 30-50.
- Isphording, Ingo E. & Otten, Sebastian, 2011. "Linguistic Distance and the Language Fluency of Immigrants," Ruhr Economic Papers 274, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Isphording, Ingo E. & Otten, Sebastian, 2014. "Linguistic Barriers in the Destination Language Acquisition of Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 8090, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andor, Mark A. & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Sommer, Stephan, 2018. "Climate Change, Population Ageing and Public Spending: Evidence on Individual Preferences," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 173-183.
- Chakravorty, Swastika & Goli, Srinivas, 2021. "Family Structure, Economic Outcomes and Perceived Change in Economic Well-being in India," OSF Preprints 23kvs, Center for Open Science.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Krakowski & Johannes Luger & Sebastian Raisch, 2023. "Artificial intelligence and the changing sources of competitive advantage," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(6), pages 1425-1452, June.
- Meng, Tianguang & Su, Zheng, 2021. "When top-down meets bottom-up: Local officials and selective responsiveness within fiscal policymaking in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 142(C).
- Hyland, Marie & Bertsch, Valentin, 2018. "The Role of Community Involvement Mechanisms in Reducing Resistance to Energy Infrastructure Development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 447-474.
- Zhongda Li & Jianhao Lin & Lu Liu, 2020. "Occupational attainment and stratification in China: The interactive effects of social networks and the hukou system," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 1167-1192, August.
- Melanie Koch & Thomas Scheiber, 2022. "Mitigating the impact of the pandemic on personal finances in CESEE: descriptive evidence for 2020," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue Q2/22, pages 63-96.
- Marta SuÃ¡rez-Varela & Roberto MartÃnez-EspiÃ±eira, 2018. "A proposal for the analysis of price escalation within water tariffs: The impact of the Water Framework Directive in Spain," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 36(4), pages 726-749, June.
- Jinsuk Yang & Qing Hao & Mahmut Yaşar, 2023. "Institutional investors and cross‐border mergers and acquisitions: The 2000–2018 period," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 553-583, September.
- Gregory Thompson & Jeffrey Brown & Torsha Bhattacharya, 2012. "What Really Matters for Increasing Transit Ridership: Understanding the Determinants of Transit Ridership Demand in Broward County, Florida," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 49(15), pages 3327-3345, November.
- Kerri Brick & Martine Visser & Justine Burns, 2012. "Risk Aversion: Experimental Evidence from South African Fishing Communities," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(1), pages 133-152.
- Justine Burns & Kerri Brick & Martine Visser, 2011. "Risk Aversion: Experimental Evidence from South African Fishing Communities," Working Papers 227, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Seung-Whan Choi & James A. Piazza, 2017. "Foreign Military Interventions and Suicide Attacks," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 61(2), pages 271-297, February.
More about this item
Keywordsgologit2; gologit; logistic regression; ordinal regression; proportional odds; partial proportional odds; generalized ordered logit model; parallel- lines model;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:6:y:2006:i:1:p:58-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F. Baum or Lisa Gilmore (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.