Generalized ordered logit/partial proportional odds models for ordinal dependent variables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rory Wolfe & William Gould, 1998. "An approximate likelihood-ratio test for ordinal response models," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(42).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Werner, Arndt, 2008. "Do Credit Constraints Matter more for College Dropout Entrepreneurs?," MPRA Paper 11867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krane, Ronja & Eulerich, Marc, 2020. "Going global: Factors influencing the internationalization of the internal audit function," Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, Elsevier, vol. 41(C).
- Alexander Staus, 2007.
"An Ordinal Regression Model using Dealer Satisfaction Data,"
Hohenheimer Agrarökonomische Arbeitsberichte
15, University of Hohenheim, Institute for Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Markets.
- Staus, Alexander, 2007. "An Ordinal Regression Model using Dealer Satisfaction Data," Working Papers 98632, Universitaet Hohenheim, Institute of Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Markets.
- Wenmei Liao & Dong Xiang & Meiqiu Chen & Jiangli Yu & Qianfeng Luo, 2018. "The Impact of Perceived Value on Farmers’ Regret Mood Tendency," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-14, October.
- Raya Muttarak & Thanyaporn Chankrajang, 2015. "Who is concerned about and takes action on climate change? Gender and education divides among Thais," Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 13(1), pages 193-220.
- Gołaś, Zbigniew, 2014. "Dochodowość Pracy W Rolnictwie Krajów Unii Europejskiej," Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, vol. 3(164).
- Russell Simco & Jane McCusker & Maida Sewitch & Martin G. Cole & Mark Yaffe & Kim L. Lavoie & Tamara Sussman & Erin Strumpf & Antonio Ciampi & Eric Belzile, 2015. "Adherence to a Telephone-Supported Depression Self-Care Intervention for Adults With Chronic Physical Illnesses," SAGE Open, , vol. 5(1), pages 21582440155, February.
- Borgonovi, Francesca, 2008. "Doing well by doing good. The relationship between formal volunteering and self-reported health and happiness," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2321-2334, June.
- Zhongda Li & Jianhao Lin & Lu Liu, 2020. "Occupational attainment and stratification in China: The interactive effects of social networks and the hukou system," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 1167-1192, August.
- Barbara Cavalletti & Matteo Corsi, 2018. "“Beyond GDP” Effects on National Subjective Well-Being of OECD Countries," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 931-966, April.
- Francesca Borgonovi, 2004. "Performing arts attendance: an economic approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(17), pages 1871-1885.
- Magdalena Osinska & Wojciech Zalewski, 2020. "Effectiveness of the Anti-Crisis Policy in the Period of COVID-19 Pandemic in the Road Transport Industry," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special 2), pages 40-57.
- Michael Vassalos & Zhifeng Gao & Lisha Zhang, 2017. "Factors Affecting Current and Future CSA Participation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-16, March.
- Lopez Edward J. & Jewell R. Todd & Campbell Noel D., 2009. "Pass a Law, Any Law, Fast! State Legislative Responses to the Kelo Backlash," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 101-135, April.
More about this item
Keywordsgologit2; gologit; logistic regression; ordinal regression; proportional odds; partial proportional odds; generalized ordered logit model; parallel- lines model;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:6:y:2006:i:1:p:58-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F. Baum or Lisa Gilmore (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.