Generalized ordered logit/partial proportional odds models for ordinal dependent variables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bercedis Peterson & Frank E. Harrell, 1990. "Partial Proportional Odds Models for Ordinal Response Variables," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 39(2), pages 205-217, June.
- Rory Wolfe & William Gould, 1998. "An approximate likelihood-ratio test for ordinal response models," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(42).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Melanie Koch & Thomas Scheiber, 2022. "Mitigating the impact of the pandemic on personal finances in CESEE: descriptive evidence for 2020," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue Q2/22, pages 63-96.
- Werner, Arndt, 2008. "Do Credit Constraints Matter more for College Dropout Entrepreneurs?," MPRA Paper 11867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanna Dudek & Joanna Landmesser, 2012. "Income satisfaction and relative deprivation," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 13(2), pages 321-334, June.
- Krane, Ronja & Eulerich, Marc, 2020. "Going global: Factors influencing the internationalization of the internal audit function," Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, Elsevier, vol. 41(C).
- Charlie Tchinda & Marcus Dejardin, 2021.
"Are Business Policy Measures in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic to Be Equally Valued? An Exploration According to SMEs Owners’ Business Expectations,"
Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(21), pages 1-42, October.
- Charlie Tchinda & Marcus Dejardin, 2021. "Are Business Policy Measures in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic to Be Equally Valued? An Exploration According to SMEs Owners' Business Expectations," Post-Print halshs-03389060, HAL.
- Alexander Staus, 2007.
"An Ordinal Regression Model using Dealer Satisfaction Data,"
Hohenheimer Agrarökonomische Arbeitsberichte
15, University of Hohenheim, Institute for Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Markets.
- Staus, Alexander, 2007. "An Ordinal Regression Model using Dealer Satisfaction Data," Working Papers 98632, Universitaet Hohenheim, Institute of Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Markets.
- Ángela González Arbeláez, 2010.
"Determinantes del riesgo del crédito comercial en Colombia,"
008215, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Angela González Arbeláez, 2010. "Determinantes del riesgo de crédito comercial en Colombia," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 045, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Bambio, Yiriyibin & Bouayad Agha, Salima, 2018. "Land tenure security and investment: Does strength of land right really matter in rural Burkina Faso?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 130-147.
- Ozlem Deniz Basar & Elif Guneren Genc, 2018. "The Analysis of The Effects of Variables Used in the Formation of PISA Scores on Job Index Values for OECD Member States," International Journal of Higher Education, Sciedu Press, vol. 7(2), pages 1-58, April.
- Wenmei Liao & Dong Xiang & Meiqiu Chen & Jiangli Yu & Qianfeng Luo, 2018. "The Impact of Perceived Value on Farmers’ Regret Mood Tendency," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(10), pages 1-14, October.
- Chowdhury, Iftekhar Uddin Ahmed & Wang, Tong & Jin, Hailong & Smart, Alexander J., 2020. "Exploring the Determinants of Perceived Benefits of Rotational Grazing in the U. S. Great Plains," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304487, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Costanza Nosi & Antonella D’Agostino & Margherita Pagliuca & Carlo Alberto Pratesi, 2017. "Securing Retirement at a Young Age. Exploring the Intention to Buy Longevity Annuities through an Extended Version of the Theory of Planned Behavior," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(6), pages 1-20, June.
- S. Hsieh & S. Lee & P. Shen & M. Liu, 2011. "Conditional likelihood estimation and efficiency comparisons in proportional odds model with missing covariates," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(5), pages 887-921, October.
- Xindong Xue & W. Robert Reed, 2015.
"The Relationship Between Social Capital And Health In China,"
Working Papers in Economics
15/05, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Xue, Xindong & Mo, Erxiao & Reed, W. Robert, 2016. "The relationship between social capital and health in China," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-13, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Xindong Xue & Marshall Mo & W. Robert Reed, 2016. "The Relationship between Social Capital and Health in China," Working Papers in Economics 16/02, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Angelo Rampinelli & Juan Felipe Calderón & Carola A. Blazquez & Karen Sauer-Brand & Nicolás Hamann & José Ignacio Nazif-Munoz, 2022. "Investigating the Risk Factors Associated with Injury Severity in Pedestrian Crashes in Santiago, Chile," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(17), pages 1-21, September.
- Alex Lehr & Agnes Akkerman & RenÃ© Torenvlied, 2015. "Spillover and conflict in collective bargaining: evidence from a survey of Dutch union and firm negotiators," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 29(4), pages 641-660, August.
- Maria Cracolici & Francesca Giambona & Miranda Cuffaro, 2014. "Family Structure and Subjective Economic Well-Being: Some New Evidence," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 433-456, August.
- Guan, Lijun & Zhang, Yan & Jin, Shaosheng & Zhou, Lin, 2021. "Understanding the low use rate of food nutrition information in China," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 24(5), April.
- Gerhard Tutz & Moritz Berger, 2022. "Sparser Ordinal Regression Models Based on Parametric and Additive Location‐Shift Approaches," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 90(2), pages 306-327, August.
- Markus Eller & Branimir Jovanovic & Thomas Scheiber, 2021. "Supplement to “What do people in CESEE think about public debt?”," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue Q3/21.
More about this item
Keywordsgologit2; gologit; logistic regression; ordinal regression; proportional odds; partial proportional odds; generalized ordered logit model; parallel- lines model;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:6:y:2006:i:1:p:58-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F. Baum or Lisa Gilmore (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.