How Firms Manage Risk: The Optimal Mix Of Linear And Non-Linear Derivatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koziol, Philipp, 2014. "Inflation and interest rate derivatives for FX risk management: Implications for exporting firms under real wealth," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 459-472.
- Dionne, Georges & Ouederni, Karima, 2011.
"Corporate risk management and dividend signaling theory,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 188-195.
- Georges Dionne & Karima Ouederni, 2010. "Corporate Risk Management and Dividend Signaling Theory," Cahiers de recherche 1008, CIRPEE.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:348-364 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frestad, Dennis, 2010. "Convex costs and the hedging paradox," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 236-242, April.
- Dionne, Georges & Gueyie, Jean-Pierre & Mnasri, Mohamed, 2016. "Dynamic Corporate Risk Management: Motivations and Real Implications," Working Papers 16-2, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management, revised 08 Aug 2018.
- Frestad, Dennis, 2010. "Corporate hedging under a resource rent tax regime," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 458-468, March.
- Mohamed Mnasri & Georges Dionne & Jean-Pierre Gueyie, 2013. "The Maturity Structure of Corporate Hedging: the Case of the U.S. Oil and Gas Industry," Cahiers de recherche 1337, CIRPEE.
- Dennis Frestad, 2009. "Why Most Firms Choose Linear Hedging Strategies," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 157-167.
- Korn, Olaf & Merz, Alexander, 2016. "How to hedge if the payment date is uncertain?," CFR Working Papers 07-14 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:14:y:2002:i:4:p:82-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.