Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask J. Netter to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:corfin. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nithya Sathishkumar (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcorpfin .
2021, Volume 68, Issue C
- S0929119920302807 Does bankruptcy law improve the fate of distressed firms? The role of credit channels
by Bose, Udichibarna & Filomeni, Stefano & Mallick, Sushanta
- S0929119921000146 The round number heuristic and entrepreneur crowdfunding performance
by Lin, Tse-Chun & Pursiainen, Vesa
- S0929119921000304 CEO political preference and credit ratings
by Bhandari, Avishek & Golden, Joanna
- S0929119921000353 Behavioral spillover between firms with shared auditors: The monitoring role of capital market investors
by Cao, Viet Nga & Pham, Anh Viet
- S0929119921000419 The dark side of CEO social capital: Evidence from real earnings management and future operating performance
by Griffin, Paul A. & Hong, Hyun A. & Liu, Yun & Ryou, Ji Woo
- S0929119921000420 Online social networks and corporate investment similarity
by Jing, Wei & Zhang, Xueyong
- S0929119921000432 Are bonds blind? Board-CEO social networks and firm risk
by Fan, Yaoyao & Boateng, Agyenim & Ly, Kim Cuong & Jiang, Yuxiang
- S0929119921000444 Firm opacity and the opportunity cost of cash
by Cortes, Felipe
- S0929119921000456 What determines the composition of a firm's cash reserves?
by Cardella, Laura & Fairhurst, Douglas & Klasa, Sandy
- S0929119921000468 Corporate financial policy: What really matters?
by DeAngelo, Harry
- S0929119921000493 CEO early-life disaster experience and stock price crash risk
by Chen, Yangyang & Fan, Qingliang & Yang, Xin & Zolotoy, Leon
- S0929119921000511 The value of bond underwriter relationships
by Dick-Nielsen, Jens & Nielsen, Mads Stenbo & von Rüden, Stine Louise
- S0929119921000523 Does an anti-corruption campaign increase analyst earnings forecast optimism?
by Li, Nian & Xu, Nianhang & Dong, Rui & Chan, Kam C. & Lin, Xiaowei
- S0929119921000535 Pension risk and corporate investment distortion
by Berchtold, Demian & Dichter, Oliver & Loderer, Claudio & Waelchli, Urs
- S0929119921000547 Does good luck make people overconfident? Evidence from a natural experiment in the stock market
by Gao, Huasheng & Shi, Donghui & Zhao, Bin
- S0929119921000559 The effect of managers on M&As
by Dong, Feng & Doukas, John
- S0929119921000560 Mandatory governance reform and corporate risk management
by Hege, Ulrich & Hutson, Elaine & Laing, Elaine
- S0929119921000572 Do facilitation payments affect earnings management? Evidence from China
by Hu, Juncheng
- S0929119921000584 The effect of bank relationships on bond spreads: Additional evidence from Japan
by Aoki, Yasuharu
- S0929119921000596 Female directors: Why are some less informed than others?
by Mobbs, Shawn & Tan, Yongxian & Zhang, Shage
- S0929119921000602 Does it pay to be socially connected with wall street brokerages? Evidence from cost of equity
by Luong, Thanh Son & Qiu, Buhui & Wu, Yi (Ava)
- S0929119921000614 Mimicking insider trades
by Neupane, Biwesh & Thapa, Chandra & Marshall, Andrew & Neupane, Suman
- S0929119921000626 Fintech and access to finance
by Bollaert, Helen & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Schwienbacher, Armin
- S0929119921000638 Managerial ability, corporate social culture, and M&As
by Doukas, John A. & Zhang, Rongyao
- S0929119921000663 Dollar borrowing, firm credit risk, and FX-hedged funding opportunities
by Galvez, Julio & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Mayordomo, Sergio & Serena, Jose Maria
- S0929119921000675 Does the market understand the ex ante risk of expropriation by controlling shareholders?
by Cheung, Yan-Leung & Rau, P. Raghavendra & Stouraitis, Aris & Tan, Weiqiang
- S0929119921000687 Tapping into financial synergies: Alleviating financial constraints through acquisitions
by Williamson, Rohan & Yang, Jie
- S0929119921000699 Investor rewards to environmental responsibility: Evidence from the COVID-19 crisis
by Garel, Alexandre & Petit-Romec, Arthur
- S0929119921000705 Money chasing hot industries? Investor attention and valuation of venture capital backed firms
by Que, Jiangjing & Zhang, Xueyong
- S0929119921000717 The effect of cultural and institutional factors on initiation, completion, and duration of cross-border acquisitions
by Lawrence, Edward R. & Raithatha, Mehul & Rodriguez, Ivan
- S0929119921000729 The dynamism of partially state-owned enterprises in East Asia
by Carney, Richard W. & Child, Travers B. & Liu, Wai-Man & Ngo, Phong T.H.
- S0929119921000857 Which buy-side institutions participate in public earnings conference calls? Implications for capital markets and sell-side coverage
by Call, Andrew C. & Sharp, Nathan Y. & Shohfi, Thomas D.
- S0929119921000869 Credit risk spillovers and cash holdings
by Lei, Jin & Qiu, Jiaping & Wan, Chi & Yu, Fan
- S0929119921000870 Foreign institutional ownership and the speed of leverage adjustment: International evidence
by An, Zhe & Chen, Chen & Li, Donghui & Yin, Chao
- S0929119921000948 Managerial conservatism and corporate policies
by Duong, Kiet Tuan & Banti, Chiara & Instefjord, Norvald
- S0929119921000961 Confidential marketing in seasoned equity offers
by Autore, Don M. & Jones, Timothy & Kovacs, Tunde & Peterson, David R.
- S092911992100033X Forgive me all my sins: How penalties imposed on banks travel through markets
by Flore, Christian & Degryse, Hans & Kolaric, Sascha & Schiereck, Dirk
- S092911992100047X Corporate Twitter use and cost of equity capital
by Al Guindy, Mohamed
- S092911992100064X Short selling constraints and politically motivated negative information suppression
by Deng, Xiaohu & Jiang, Christine & Young, Danqing
- S092911992100095X CEO inside debt and internal capital market efficiency
by Freund, Steven & Nguyen, Hien T. & Phan, Hieu V. & Tang, Hien T.
2021, Volume 67, Issue C
- S0929119920301620 Why do investment banks buy put options from companies?
by Gyoshev, Stanley B. & Kaplan, Todd R. & Szewczyk, Samuel H. & Tsetsekos, George P.
- S0929119920302479 Analyst talent, information, and insider trading
by Dang, Chongyu & Foerster, Stephen & Li, Zhichuan (Frank) & Tang, Zhenyang
- S0929119920302509 Do managers seek control and entrenchment?
by Borochin, Paul & Knopf, John D.
- S0929119920302935 The Economics of Law Enforcement: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Corporate Takeover Law
by Dissanaike, Gishan & Drobetz, Wolfgang & Momtaz, Paul P. & Rocholl, Jörg
- S0929119920302959 Does venture capital syndication affect mergers and acquisitions?
by Nguyen, Giang & Vu, Le
- S0929119920303035 Can CFOs resist undue pressure from CEOs to manage earnings?
by Florackis, Chris & Sainani, Sushil
- S0929119920303072 Bragging rights: Does corporate boasting imply value creation?
by Kothari, Pratik & Chance, Don M. & Ferris, Stephen P.
- S0929119920303096 Getting on board: The monitoring effect of institutional directors
by Jiang, George J. & Liu, Chang
- S0929119920303102 Information manipulation in equity crowdfunding markets
by Meoli, Michele & Vismara, Silvio
- S0929119920303114 Economic policy uncertainty and cross-border lending
by Biswas, Sonny & Zhai, Wei
- S0929119920303126 Financial analysts' career concerns and the cost of private debt
by Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Liu, Liuling & Wu, Qiang & Zhao, Yijiang
- S0929119920303151 Stakeholders and the stock price crash risk: What matters in corporate social performance?
by Dumitrescu, Ariadna & Zakriya, Mohammed
- S0929119920303163 Corporate failures: Declines, collapses, and scandals
by Cole, Rebel & Johan, Sofia & Schweizer, Denis
- S0929119920303175 Investment, leverage and political risk: Evidence from project-level FDI
by King, Timothy & Loncan, Tiago & Khan, Zaheer
- S0929119920303187 Institutional investment horizons, corporate governance, and credit ratings: International evidence
by Driss, Hamdi & Drobetz, Wolfgang & El Ghoul, Sadok & Guedhami, Omrane
- S0929119920303205 Does CSR matter in times of crisis? Evidence from the COVID-19 pandemic
by Bae, Kee-Hong & El Ghoul, Sadok & Gong, Zhaoran (Jason) & Guedhami, Omrane
- S0929119920303217 Does securities enforcement improve disclosure quality? An examination of Chinese listed companies' restatement activities
by CAO, Ning & McGUINNESS, Paul B. & XI, Chao
- S0929119920303229 SEC scrutiny shopping
by Calluzzo, Paul & Wang, Wei & Wu, Serena
- S0929119920303230 How alternative finance informs central themes in corporate finance
by Farag, Hisham & Johan, Sofia
- S0929119921000018 Dynamic ownership and private benefits
by Breugem, Matthijs & Corvino, Raffaele
- S0929119921000031 Politically motivated corporate decisions as tournament participation/inclusion games
by Feldman, David & Kang, Chang-Mo & Li, Jiaming & Saxena, Konark
- S0929119921000043 Institutional trading, information production, and forced CEO turnovers
by Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Hu, Gang & Li, Yingzhen & Xie, Jing
- S0929119921000067 Do CEO beliefs affect corporate cash holdings?
by Deshmukh, Sanjay & Goel, Anand M. & Howe, Keith M.
- S0929119921000079 Financial hedging and corporate investment
by Alexandridis, George & Chen, Zhong & Zeng, Yeqin
- S0929119921000080 The consequences of political donations for IPO premium and performance
by Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Mazouz, Khelifa & Wood, Geoffrey
- S0929119921000109 Outsourcing flexibility under financial constraints
by Choi, Jongmoo Jay & Ju, Ming & Trigeorgis, Lenos & Zhang, Xiaotian Tina
- S0929119921000110 Strategic insider trading: Disguising order flows to escape trading competition
by Gu, Dingwei & Liu, Xin & Sun, Hanwen & Zhao, Huainan
- S0929119921000122 U.S. stock prices and the dot.com-bubble: Can dividend policy rescue the efficient market hypothesis?
by Basse, Tobias & Klein, Tony & Vigne, Samuel A. & Wegener, Christoph
- S0929119921000134 Wall Street analysts as investor relations officers
by Hope, Ole-Kristian & Huang, Zhongwei & Moldovan, Rucsandra
- S0929119921000158 The relation between CEO equity incentives and the quality of accounting disclosures: New evidence
by Wruck, Karen H. & Wu, YiLin
- S0929119921000195 Do multiple credit ratings reduce money left on the table? Evidence from U.S. IPOs
by Goergen, Marc & Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Koutroumpis, Panagiotis
- S0929119921000201 Let us work together: The impact of customer strategic alliances on IPO underpricing and post-IPO performance
by Peng, Xuan & Jia, Yibo & Chan, Kam C. & Wang, Xiongyuan
- S0929119921000225 Does aggressiveness help? Evidence from IPO corruption and pricing in China
by Huang, Yong & Yan, Chao & Chan, Kam C.
- S0929119921000237 Annual report readability and the cost of equity capital
by Rjiba, Hatem & Saadi, Samir & Boubaker, Sabri & Ding, Xiaoya (Sara)
- S0929119921000249 Crossing boundaries beyond the investment grade: Induced trading by rating-contingent investment constraints
by Abad, Pilar & Díaz, Antonio & Escribano, Ana & Robles, M.-Dolores
- S0929119921000250 Gauging the effects of stock liquidity on earnings management: Evidence from the SEC tick size pilot test
by Li, Dan & Xia, Ying
- S0929119921000286 Political power, local policy uncertainty and IPO pricing
by Colak, Gonul & Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Loukopoulos, Panagiotis & Loukopoulos, Georgios
- S0929119921000298 IPO withdrawals: Are corporate governance and VC characteristics the guiding light in the rough sea of volatile markets?
by Reiff, Annika & Tykvová, Tereza
- S0929119921000316 Another game in town: Spillover effects of IPOs in China
by Li, Yi & Zhang, Wei
- S0929119921000328 The role of directors with related supply chain industry experience in corporate acquisition decisions
by Burns, Natasha & Minnick, Kristina & Smith, Aimee Hoffmann
- S0929119921000341 ESG government risk and international IPO underpricing
by Baker, Edward D. & Boulton, Thomas J. & Braga-Alves, Marcus V. & Morey, Matthew R.
- S0929119921000365 Generalists vs. specialists: Who are better acquirers?
by Xu, Yan & Xu, Nianhang & Chan, Kam C. & Li, Zhe
- S0929119921000377 The information transfer effects of political connections on mitigating policy uncertainty: Evidence from China
by Liu, Guanchun & Hu, May & Cheng, Chen
- S0929119921000389 Culture and the regulation of insider trading across countries
by Cline, Brandon N. & Williamson, Claudia R. & Xiong, Haoyang
- S0929119921000407 Varieties in state capitalism and corporate innovation: Evidence from an emerging economy
by Lin, Yongjia & Fu, Xiaoqing & Fu, Xiaolan
- S092911992030198X Loan price in mergers and acquisitions
by Gao, Ning & Hua, Chen & Khurshed, Arif
- S092911992030287X Convertible debt and asset substitution of multinational corporations
by Batten, Jonathan A. & Khaw, Karren Lee-Hwei & Young, Martin R.
- S092911992030290X Market manipulation rules and IPO underpricing
by Duong, Huu Nhan & Goyal, Abhinav & Kallinterakis, Vasileios & Veeraraghavan, Madhu
- S092911992030300X Do CFOs matter? Evidence from the M&A process
by Ferris, Stephen P. & Sainani, Sushil
- S092911992030314X Financial distress risk and stock price crashes
by Andreou, Christoforos K. & Andreou, Panayiotis C. & Lambertides, Neophytos
2021, Volume 66, Issue C
- S0929119918308824 What do insiders know? Evidence from insider trading around share repurchases and SEOs
by Cziraki, Peter & Lyandres, Evgeny & Michaely, Roni
- S0929119919300914 Securities litigation and corporate tax avoidance
by Arena, Matteo P. & Wang, Bin & Yang, Rong
- S0929119920301097 Does board gender diversity affect renewable energy consumption?
by Atif, Muhammad & Hossain, Mohammed & Alam, Md Samsul & Goergen, Marc
- S0929119920301383 The future of financial fraud
by Karpoff, Jonathan M.
- S0929119920301449 Seasoned equity offerings and corporate financial management
by Barclay, Michael J. & Fu, Fangjian & Smith, Clifford W.
- S0929119920302066 Stock-market disruptions and corporate disclosure policies
by Jiang, Jinglin & Nanda, Vikram & Xiao, Steven Chong
- S0929119920302212 US government TARP bailout and bank lottery behavior
by Del Viva, Luca & Kasanen, Eero & Saunders, Anthony & Trigeorgis, Lenos
- S0929119920302224 Sell-side analyst heterogeneity and insider trading
by Contreras, Harold & Marcet, Francisco
- S0929119920302236 What do employees know? Quality perception and ‘over-satisfaction’ in firms going public
by Farhadi, Reza & Nanda, Vikram
- S0929119920302273 Money as a weapon: Financing a winner-take-all competition
by Banerji, Sanjay & Fang, Dawei
- S0929119920302285 Major shareholders’ trust and market risk: Substituting weak institutions with trust
by Abdelsalam, Omneya & Chantziaras, Antonios & Batten, Jonathan A. & Aysan, Ahmet Faruk
- S0929119920302297 Dividends and economic policy uncertainty: International evidence
by Attig, Najah & El Ghoul, Sadok & Guedhami, Omrane & Zheng, Xiaolan
- S0929119920302303 Digital Tulips? Returns to investors in initial coin offerings
by Benedetti, Hugo & Kostovetsky, Leonard
- S0929119920302315 Time for gift giving: Abnormal share repurchase returns and uncertainty
by Anolick, Nina & Batten, Jonathan A. & Kinateder, Harald & Wagner, Niklas
- S0929119920302327 The role of equity compensation in reducing inefficient investment in labor
by Sualihu, Mohammed Aminu & Rankin, Michaela & Haman, Janto
- S0929119920302339 Revisiting acquirer returns: Evidence from unanticipated deals
by Tunyi, Abongeh A.
- S0929119920302340 Flights-to-control: Time variation in the value of a vote
by Docherty, Paul & Easton, Steve & Pinder, Sean
- S0929119920302352 Does trust matter for the cost of bank loans?
by Álvarez-Botas, Celia & González, Víctor M.
- S0929119920302364 Does exposure to product market competition influence insider trading profitability?
by Rahman, Dewan & Kabir, Muhammad & Oliver, Barry
- S0929119920302376 Public relations expenditure, media tone, and regulatory decisions
by Wu, Yanling & Tian, Gary Gang
- S0929119920302388 Institutional investor horizon and bank risk-taking
by Pathan, Shams & Haq, Mamiza & Faff, Robert & Seymour, Trent
- S0929119920302406 Earnings management by classification shifting and IPO survival
by Anagnostopoulou, Seraina C. & Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Malikov, Kamran & Pham, Hang
- S0929119920302418 Institutional trading in firms rumored to be takeover targets
by Davis, Frederick & Khadivar, Hamed & Walker, Thomas J.
- S0929119920302431 Bond covenants, bankruptcy risk, and the cost of debt
by Mansi, Sattar A. & Qi, Yaxuan & Wald, John K.
- S0929119920302443 Do state visits affect cross-border mergers and acquisitions?
by Aleksanyan, Mark & Hao, Zhiwei & Vagenas-Nanos, Evangelos & Verwijmeren, Patrick
- S0929119920302455 Institutional investor distraction and earnings management
by Garel, Alexandre & Martin-Flores, Jose M. & Petit-Romec, Arthur & Scott, Ayesha
- S0929119920302467 Geographic distance and board monitoring: Evidence from the relocation of independent directors
by Quan, Yi & Zhang, Wenlan
- S0929119920302510 Evasive shareholder meetings and corporate fraud
by Gam, Yong Kyu & Gupta, Paramita & Im, Jieun & Shin, Hojong
- S0929119920302522 Dividends and financial health: Evidence from U.S. bank holding companies
by Tripathy, Niranjan & Wu, Da & Zheng, Yi
- S0929119920302546 Does local competition and firm market power affect investment adviser misconduct?
by Gelman, Michael & Khan, Zaheer & Shoham, Amir & Tarba, Shlomo Y.
- S0929119920302558 Managerial social capital and dividend smoothing
by García-Feijóo, Luis & Hossain, Md Miran & Javakhadze, David
- S0929119920302571 Which criteria matter when impact investors screen social enterprises?
by Block, Joern H. & Hirschmann, Mirko & Fisch, Christian
- S0929119920302583 The differential impact of corporate blockchain-development as conditioned by sentiment and financial desperation
by Cioroianu, Iulia & Corbet, Shaen & Larkin, Charles
- S0929119920302595 Feeling right at home: Hometown CEOs and firm innovation
by Ren, Shenggang & Cheng, Yingmei & Hu, Yucai & Yin, Chao
- S0929119920302601 The (non-) effect of labor unionization on firm risk: Evidence from the options market
by Ghaly, Mohamed & Kostakis, Alexandros & Stathopoulos, Konstantinos
- S0929119920302613 Short-term debt catering
by Lugo, Stefano
- S0929119920302637 The going public decision of business group firms
by Larrain, Borja & Sertsios, Giorgo & Francisco Urzúa I.,
- S0929119920302704 Shareholder litigation rights and stock price crash risk
by Obaydin, Ivan & Zurbruegg, Ralf & Hossain, Md Noman & Adhikari, Binay Kumar & Elnahas, Ahmed
- S0929119920302728 Transforming the management and governance of private family firms: The role of venture capital
by Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Hu, Gang & Wu, Chaopeng & Wu, Shinong & Yan, Zehao
- S0929119920302741 Need for speed: High-speed rail and firm performance
by Kuang, Chun & Liu, Zijie & Zhu, Wenyu
- S0929119920302777 The role of institutional investors in corporate and entrepreneurial finance
by Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Hu, Gang & Wei, K.C. John
- S0929119920302790 Connected VCs and strategic alliances: Evidence from biotech companies
by Brinster, Leonhard & Tykvová, Tereza
- S0929119920302868 Are hedge funds' charitable donations strategic?
by Agarwal, Vikas & Lu, Yan & Ray, Sugata
- S0929119920302881 Large customer-supplier links and syndicate loan structure
by Croci, Ettore & Degl'Innocenti, Marta & Zhou, Si
- S0929119920302893 What does peer-to-peer lending evidence say about the Risk-Taking Channel of monetary policy?
by Huang, Yiping & Li, Xiang & Wang, Chu
- S0929119920302911 Does national culture affect corporate innovation? International evidence
by Boubakri, Narjess & Chkir, Imed & Saadi, Samir & Zhu, Hui
- S0929119920302923 Does privatization reform alleviate ownership discrimination? Evidence from the Split-share structure reform in China
by Liu, Jinyu & Wang, Zhengwei & Zhu, Wuxiang
- S0929119920302947 Required CEO stock ownership: Consequences for risk-taking and compensation
by Brisley, Neil & Cai, Jay & Nguyen, Tu
- S0929119920302960 The failure of Chinese peer-to-peer lending platforms: Finance and politics
by He, Qing & Li, Xiaoyang
- S0929119920302972 Returns and network growth of digital tokens after cross-listings
by Benedetti, Hugo & Nikbakht, Ehsan
- S0929119920302984 Quad-qualified audit committee director: Implications for monitoring and reducing financial corruption
by Gorshunov, Mikhail A. & Armenakis, Achilles A. & Harris, Stanley G. & Walker, H. Jack
- S0929119920302996 Corporate profitability and the global persistence of corruption
by Ferris, Stephen P. & Hanousek, Jan & Tresl, Jiri
- S0929119920303047 Natural disasters and analysts' earnings forecasts
by Kong, Dongmin & Lin, Zhiyang & Wang, Yanan & Xiang, Junyi
- S0929119920303060 Reductions in CEO career horizons and corporate policies
by Aktas, Nihat & Boone, Audra & Croci, Ettore & Signori, Andrea
- S0929119920303084 Delegated monitoring in crowdfunded microfinance: Evidence from Kiva
by Berns, John P. & Shahriar, Abu Zafar M. & Unda, Luisa A.
- S0929119921000092 Firms and social responsibility: A review of ESG and CSR research in corporate finance
by Gillan, Stuart L. & Koch, Andrew & Starks, Laura T.
- S092911992030016X Twenty-five years of the Journal of Corporate Finance: A scientometric analysis
by Baker, H. Kent & Kumar, Satish & Pattnaik, Debidutta
- S092911992030136X How do passive funds act as active owners? Evidence from mutual fund voting records11We are grateful for extremely helpful comments from one anonymous referee, Antonio Bernardo, Audra Boone, Mark Garmaise, Derek Horstmeyer, Jim Hsieh, Marc Lipson, Katie Moon, William Mann, Ivo Welch, Geoffrey Zheng, and seminar participants at UCLA Anderson, China International Conference in Finance (CICF), FSU SunTrust Beach Conference, and Eastern Finance Conference. This research was supported by a grant from the Center for Global Management at UCLA Anderson School of Management
by Hshieh, Shenje & Li, Jiasun & Tang, Yingcong
- S092911992030184X Winning a deal in private equity: Do educational ties matter?
by Fuchs, Florian & Füss, Roland & Jenkinson, Tim & Morkoetter, Stefan
- S092911992030239X What is the effect of an additional dollar of IPO proceeds?
by Dambra, Michael & Gustafson, Matthew T. & Pisciotta, Kevin
- S092911992030242X Do stressed PE firms misbehave?
by Jelic, Ranko & Zhou, Dan & Ahmad, Wasim
- S092911992030256X Network dynamics in business angel group investment decisions
by Butticè, Vincenzo & Croce, Annalisa & Ughetto, Elisa
- S092911992030273X The dark side of transparency in developing countries: The link between financial reporting practices and corruption
by Liu, Tingting & Liu, Yu & Ullah, Barkat & Wei, Zuobao & Xu, Lixin Colin
- S092911992100016X 25 years and counting of corporate finance: What have we learned and where are we going?
by Hutton, Irena & Knill, April M. & Zutter, Chad J.
- S092911992100050X Corporate governance and corporate agility
by Lehn, Kenneth
2020, Volume 65, Issue C
- S0929119917305916 Skill, syndication, and performance: Evidence from leveraged buyouts
by Stanfield, Jared
- S0929119918300038 The time-varying diversifiability of corporate foreign exchange exposure
by Krapl, Alain A.
- S0929119918300877 Managerial entrenchment and capital structure: The effect of diversification
by Ji, Shuangshuang & Mauer, David C. & Zhang, Yilei
- S0929119918303018 Short-horizon incentives and stock price inflation
by Chi, Jianxin Daniel & Gupta, Manu & Johnson, Shane A.
- S0929119918306096 Political connections and debt restructurings
by Halford, Joseph T. & Li, Chengcheng
- S0929119918307740 Bank competition and financing efficiency under asymmetric information
by Biswas, Swarnava (Sonny) & Koufopoulos, Kostas
- S0929119918307843 Which banks smooth and at what price?
by Kokas, Sotirios & Vinogradov, Dmitri & Zachariadis, Marios
- S0929119919300744 The impact of competition and time-to-finance on corporate cash holdings
by Moritzen, Mark Raun & Schandlbauer, Alexander
- S0929119919302512 An examination of the wealth effects of share repurchases on bondholders
by Alderson, Michael J. & Halford, Joseph T. & Sibilkov, Valeriy
- S0929119920301164 Early indicators of fundraising success by venture capital firms
by Lahr, Henry & Trombley, Timothy E.
- S0929119920301310 Arbitrage vs. informed short selling: Evidence from convertible bond issuers
by Hackney, John & Henry, Tyler R. & Koski, Jennifer L.
- S0929119920301590 Large shareholder ownership types and board governance
by Ho, Joanna & Huang, Cheng Jen & Karuna, Christo
- S0929119920301607 Voice and power: Do institutional shareholders make use of their voting power?
by Dressler, Efrat
- S0929119920301619 On the nexus between sovereign risk and banking crises
by Fiordelisi, Franco & Girardone, Claudia & Minnucci, Federica & Ricci, Ornella
- S0929119920301681 Strategic decertification in venture capital
by Mella-Barral, Pierre
- S0929119920301693 Efficiency wages as gift exchange: Evidence from corporate innovation in China
by Kong, Dongmin & Wang, Yanan & Zhang, Jian
- S0929119920301802 Corporate media connections and merger outcomes
by Hossain, Md Miran & Javakhadze, David
- S0929119920301814 Is there an employee-based gender gap in informal financial markets? International evidence
by An, Jiafu
- S0929119920301826 Mutual funds' exits, financial crisis and Darwin
by Zalewska, Anna (Ania) & Zhang, Yue
- S0929119920301838 Holding company affiliation and bank stability: Evidence from the US banking sector
by Raykov, Radoslav & Silva-Buston, Consuelo
- S0929119920301851 Quality revealing versus overstating in equity crowdfunding
by Johan, Sofia & Zhang, Yelin
- S0929119920301863 Credit rationing in P2P lending to SMEs: Do lender-borrower relationships matter?
by Galema, Rients
- S0929119920301875 Does external uncertainty matter in corporate sustainability performance?
by Jia, Jing & Li, Zhongtian
- S0929119920301887 Do employee-friendly firms invest more efficiently? Evidence from labor investment efficiency
by Cao, Zhangfan & Rees, William
- S0929119920301899 The external financing of investment
by Grundy, Bruce D. & Verwijmeren, Patrick
- S0929119920301917 The determinants and effects of board committees
by Lee, Wei-Ming
- S0929119920301929 Uncertainty avoidance and mutual funds
by Keswani, Aneel & Medhat, Mamdouh & Miguel, Antonio F. & Ramos, Sofia B.
- S0929119920301930 On short-term institutional trading skill, behavioral biases, and liquidity need
by Chakravarty, Sugato & Ray, Rina
- S0929119920301942 Climate risk: The price of drought
by Huynh, Thanh D. & Nguyen, Thu Ha & Truong, Cameron
- S0929119920301954 Bequest motive, information transparency, and family firm value: A natural experiment
by Huang, Haijie & Lee, Edward & Lyu, Changjiang & Zhao, Yiyi
- S0929119920301966 The benefit of being a local leader: Evidence from firm-specific stock price crash risk
by Xu, Limin & Yu, Chia-Feng (Jeffrey) & Zurbruegg, Ralf
- S0929119920301978 A cost-benefit analysis of capital requirements adjusted for model risk
by Farkas, Walter & Fringuellotti, Fulvia & Tunaru, Radu
- S0929119920301991 Bolstering family control: Evidence from loyalty shares
by Bajo, Emanuele & Barbi, Massimiliano & Bigelli, Marco & Croci, Ettore
- S0929119920302005 Corporate managerial ability, earnings smoothing, and acquisitions
by Doukas, John A. & Zhang, Rongyao
- S0929119920302029 Managerial incentives to take asset risk
by Chesney, Marc & Stromberg, Jacob & Wagner, Alexander F. & Wolff, Vincent
- S0929119920302030 The impact of blockchain related name changes on corporate performance
by Akyildirim, Erdinc & Corbet, Shaen & Sensoy, Ahmet & Yarovaya, Larisa
- S0929119920302042 Acquisitions and funding conditions
by Becher, David & Jensen, Tyler K. & Liu, Tingting
- S0929119920302054 Too gloomy to invest: Weather-induced mood and crowdfunding
by Shafi, Kourosh & Mohammadi, Ali
- S0929119920302078 State ownership and stock liquidity: Evidence from privatization
by Boubakri, Narjess & Chen, Ruiyuan (Ryan) & El Ghoul, Sadok & Guedhami, Omrane & Nash, Robert
- S0929119920302091 Political corruption and mergers and acquisitions
by Nguyen, Nam H. & Phan, Hieu V. & Simpson, Thuy
- S0929119920302108 Managerial multi-tasking, Team diversity, and mutual fund performance
by Chen, Jean Jinghan & Xie, Li & Zhou, Si
- S0929119920302121 Transactional and relational approaches to political connections and the cost of debt
by Arifin, Taufiq & Hasan, Iftekhar & Kabir, Rezaul
- S0929119920302133 Asset mispricing in peer-to-peer loan secondary markets
by Caglayan, Mustafa & Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr & Xiong, Xiong
- S0929119920302145 Firms' rationales for CEO duality: Evidence from a mandatory disclosure regulation
by Goergen, Marc & Limbach, Peter & Scholz-Daneshgari, Meik