Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask J. Netter to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:corfin. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcorpfin .
2020, Volume 62, Issue C
- S0929119919301142 Competition Policy and the Profitability of Corporate Acquisitions
by Dissanaike, Gishan & Drobetz, Wolfgang & Momtaz, Paul P.
- S0929119919301166 The impact of monetary policy on M&A outcomes
by Adra, Samer & Barbopoulos, Leonidas G. & Saunders, Anthony
- S0929119919301580 Insider trading and shareholder investment horizons
by Fu, Xudong & Kong, Lei & Tang, Tian & Yan, Xinyan
- S0929119919307813 Banks and the real economy: An assessment of the research
by Berger, Allen N. & Molyneux, Phil & Wilson, John O.S.
- S0929119919309332 Investor ambiguity, systemic banking risk and economic activity: The case of too-big-to-fail
by Driouchi, Tarik & So, Raymond H.Y. & Trigeorgis, Lenos
- S0929119919309368 Repurchases after being well known as good news
by Lee, Inmoo & Park, Yuen Jung & Pearson, Neil D.
- S0929119919309381 Do political connection disruptions increase labor costs in a government-dominated market? Evidence from publicly listed companies in China
by Wei, Chunyan & Hu, Shiyang & Chen, Feng
- S0929119919309393 How legal and institutional environments shape the private debt renegotiation process?
by Godlewski, Christophe J.
- S0929119920300018 Corporate board reforms around the world and stock price crash risk
by Hu, Jinshuai & Li, Siqi & Taboada, Alvaro G. & Zhang, Feida
- S0929119920300031 Transparency and fund governance efficacy: The effect of the SEC'S disclosure rule on advisory contracts
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Mohebshahedin, Mahmood
- S0929119920300171 Value relevance of the new environmental enforcement regime in China
by Sam, Abdoul G. & Zhang, Xiaodong
- S0929119920300183 CEOs' hometown connections and access to trade credit: Evidence from China
by Kong, Dongmin & Pan, Yue & Tian, Gary Gang & Zhang, Pengdong
- S0929119920300195 Cross-border acquisitions and employment policies
by Liang, Hao & Renneboog, Luc & Vansteenkiste, Cara
- S0929119920300201 The fluctuating maturities of convertible bonds
by Verwijmeren, Patrick & Yang, Antti
- S0929119920300213 CEO overconfidence and corporate cash holdings
by Chen, Yenn-Ru & Ho, Keng-Yu & Yeh, Chia-Wei
- S0929119920300225 Is language an economic institution? Evidence from R&D investment
by Chi, Jianxin Daniel & Su, Xunhua & Tang, Yun & Xu, Bin
- S0929119920300237 Does operating risk affect portfolio risk? Evidence from insurers' securities holding
by Chen, Xuanjuan & Sun, Zhenzhen & Yao, Tong & Yu, Tong
- S0929119920300249 A comparative analysis of ex ante credit spreads: Structured finance versus straight debt finance
by Marques, Manuel O. & Pinto, João M.
- S0929119920300250 Do technology spillovers affect the corporate information environment?
by Nguyen, Phuong-Anh & Kecskés, Ambrus
- S0929119920300262 Powerful CEOs and stock price crash risk
by Al Mamun, Md & Balachandran, Balasingham & Duong, Huu Nhan
- S0929119920300286 First-mover advantage, time to finance, and cash holdings
by Ma, Liang & Mello, Antonio S. & Wu, Youchang
- S0929119920300298 Access to internal capital, creditor rights and corporate borrowing: Does group affiliation matter?
by Thapa, Chandra & Rao, Sandeep & Farag, Hisham & Koirala, Santosh
- S0929119920300304 Trade credit and stock liquidity
by Shang, Chenguang
- S0929119920300316 Selling to buy: Asset sales and acquisitions
by Mavis, Christos P. & McNamee, Nathan P. & Petmezas, Dimitris & Travlos, Nickolaos G.
- S0929119920300328 Corporate social responsibility, product market perception, and firm value
by Bardos, Katsiaryna Salavei & Ertugrul, Mine & Gao, Lucia Silva
- S0929119920300341 Emerging market corporate leverage and global financial conditions
by Alter, Adrian & Elekdag, Selim
- S0929119920300353 The “home bias” of corporate subsidiary locations
by Chen, Yunsen & Huang, Jianqiao & Xiao, Sheng & Zhao, Ziye
- S0929119920300365 How bank size relates to the impact of bank stress on the real economy
by Lorenc, Amy G. & Zhang, Jeffery Y.
- S0929119920300377 Let's talk sooner rather than later: The strategic communication decisions of activist blockholders
by Aiken, Adam L. & Lee, Choonsik
- S0929119920300389 Antitakeover Provisions and Firm Value: New Evidence from the M&A Market
by Drobetz, W. & Momtaz, Paul P.
- S0929119920300390 Does the Dodd-Frank Act reduce the conflict of interests of credit rating agencies?
by Toscano, Francesca
- S0929119920300407 Worldwide short selling regulations and IPO underpricing
by Boulton, Thomas J. & Smart, Scott B. & Zutter, Chad J.
- S0929119920300419 State ownership and the structuring of lease arrangements
by Zhang, Shanshan & Liu, Chang
- S0929119920300420 Enforceability and the effectiveness of laws and regulations
by Li, Ke & Lu, Lei & Qian, Jun & Zhu, Julie Lei
- S0929119920300432 Shareholder litigation rights and corporate acquisitions
by Chung, Chune Young & Kim, Incheol & Rabarison, Monika K. & To, Thomas Y. & Wu, Eliza
- S0929119920300444 Targeted by an activist hedge fund, do the lenders care?
by Dahiya, Sandeep & Hallak, Issam & Matthys, Thomas
- S0929119920300456 Shareholder litigation rights and capital structure decisions
by Nguyen, Nam H. & Phan, Hieu V. & Lee, Eunju
- S0929119920300481 Entering a new market: Market profitability and first-mover advantages
by Flor, Christian Riis & Moritzen, Mark Raun
- S0929119920300493 Credit allocation when borrowers are economically linked: An empirical analysis of bank loans to corporate customers
by Hasan, Iftekhar & Minnick, Kristina & Raman, Kartik
- S0929119920300511 Navigating through economic policy uncertainty: The role of corporate cash holdings
by Duong, Huu Nhan & Nguyen, Justin Hung & Nguyen, My & Rhee, S. Ghon
- S0929119920300675 Is social capital associated with corporate innovation? Evidence from publicly listed firms in the U.S
by Hasan, Iftekhar & (Stan) Hoi, Chun-Keung & Wu, Qiang & Zhang, Hao
- S0929119920300687 Directors with foreign experience and corporate tax avoidance
by Wen, Wen & Cui, Huijie & Ke, Yun
- S092911991830840X Bank regulatory size thresholds, merger and acquisition behavior, and small business lending
by Bindal, Shradha & Bouwman, Christa H.S. & Hu, Shuting (Sophia) & Johnson, Shane A.
- S092911991930937X Hard markets, hard times: On the inefficiency of the CAT bond market
by Götze, Tobias & Gürtler, Marc
- S092911991930940X Dual agency problems in family firms: Evidence from director elections
by Ashraf, Rasha & Li, Huimin & Ryan, Harley E.
- S092911992030002X Policy uncertainty and the capital shortfall of global financial firms
by Matousek, Roman & Panopoulou, Ekaterini & Papachristopoulou, Andromachi
- S092911992030033X Does religiosity influence venture capital investment decisions?
by Chircop, Justin & Johan, Sofia & Tarsalewska, Monika
- S092911992030047X Spillover effects of government initiatives fostering entrepreneurship on the access to bank credit for entrepreneurial firms in Europe
by Moro, Andrea & Maresch, Daniela & Fink, Matthias & Ferrando, Annalisa & Piga, Claudio
- S092911992030050X Does stakeholder orientation matter for earnings management: Evidence from non-shareholder constituency statutes
by Ni, Xiaoran
- S092911992030064X The anatomy of block accumulations by activist shareholders
by von Lilienfeld-Toal, Ulf & Schnitzler, Jan
2020, Volume 61, Issue C
- S0929119918300221 Environmental performance and analyst information processing costs
by Griffin, Paul A. & Neururer, Thaddeus & Sun, Estelle Y.
- S0929119918301135 Voluntary disclosure of corporate political spending
by Goh, Lisa & Liu, Xuejiao & Tsang, Albert
- S0929119918301536 Reputational concerns in the market for corporate control
by Boone, Audra & Uysal, Vahap B.
- S0929119918301548 Corporate social responsibility versus corporate shareholder responsibility: A family firm perspective
by Abeysekera, Amal P. & Fernando, Chitru S.
- S0929119918301639 Large investors’ portfolio composition and firms value
by Ravid, S. Abraham & Sekerci, Naciye
- S0929119918301640 Invisible hand and helping hand: Private placement of public equity in China
by Dong, Gang Nathan & Gu, Ming & He, Hua
- S0929119918301664 Do shareholders benefit from green bonds?
by Tang, Dragon Yongjun & Zhang, Yupu
- S0929119918301688 Do investors want politically connected independent directors? Evidence from their forced resignations in China
by Hu, Rui & Karim, Khondkar & Lin, Karen Jingrong & Tan, Jinsong
- S0929119918306321 The impact of ownership transferability on family firm governance and performance: The case of family trusts
by Fan, Joseph P.H. & Leung, Winnie S.C.
- S092911991830138X Corporate governance reform and risk-taking: Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment in an emerging market
by Koirala, Santosh & Marshall, Andrew & Neupane, Suman & Thapa, Chandra
- S092911991830172X Are interim CEOs just caretakers?
by He, Xiaoxiao & Zhu, Margaret Rui
2020, Volume 60, Issue C
- S0929119918300282 Differences of opinion, institutional bids, and IPO underpricing
by Gao, Shenghao & Brockman, Paul & Meng, Qingbin & Yan, Xuemin
- S0929119918300427 Corporate insider trading and return skewness
by Drobetz, Wolfgang & Mussbach, Emil & Westheide, Christian
- S0929119918301482 Inventory, fixed capital, and the cross-section of corporate investment
by Kim, Kirak
- S0929119918301949 Herd behaviour in buyout investments
by Buchner, Axel & Mohamed, Abdulkadir & Schwienbacher, Armin
- S0929119918303262 The value of CEOs' supply chain experience: Evidence from mergers and acquisitions
by Fich, Eliezer M. & Nguyen, Tu
- S0929119918303821 The intraday timing of rating changes
by Kraft, Pepa & Xie, Yuan & Zhou, Ling
- S0929119918303900 Why do privatized firms pay higher dividends?
by Goyal, Abhinav & Jategaonkar, Shrikant P. & Muckley, Cal B.
- S0929119918304097 Love or money: The effect of CEO divorce on firm risk and compensation
by Neyland, Jordan
- S0929119918304115 Suppliers' listing status and trade credit provision
by Abdulla, Yomna & Dang, Viet Anh & Khurshed, Arif
- S0929119918304279 Does short selling affect a firm's financial constraints?
by Meng, Qingbin & Li, Xinyu & Chan, Kam C. & Gao, Shenghao
- S0929119918304462 Missing them yet? Investment banker directors in the 21st century
by Jagannathan, Murali & Jiao, Wei & Krishnamurthy, Srinivasan
- S0929119918305443 The differential impact of leverage on the default risk of small and large firms
by Cathcart, Lara & Dufour, Alfonso & Rossi, Ludovico & Varotto, Simone
- S0929119918306746 Shareholders versus stakeholders in investor activism: Value for whom?
by Aslan, Hadiye
- S0929119918306862 Risk sharing, efficiency of capital allocation, and the connection between banks and the real economy
by Barattieri, Alessandro & Eden, Maya & Stevanovic, Dalibor
- S0929119918306965 Rookie directors and firm performance: Evidence from China11We thank William L Megginson (the editor), two anonymous referees, Graeme Guthrie, Heng Geng, Adrian Cheung and seminar participants at the Victoria University of Wellington, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies and the 2018 Financial Market and Corporate Governance Conference. All remaining errors are our own
by Chen, Zonghao & Keefe, Michael O'Connor
- S0929119918307405 Private equity in the global economy: Evidence on industry spillovers
by Aldatmaz, Serdar & Brown, Gregory W.
- S0929119918307466 Small banks and consumer satisfaction
by Sedunov, John
- S0929119918307521 Bank capital (requirements) and credit supply: Evidence from pillar 2 decisions
by De Jonghe, Olivier & Dewachter, Hans & Ongena, Steven
- S0929119918307636 Do bank bailouts affect the provision of trade credit?11All errors are our own. The views expressed in this paper are solely those of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Board of Governors or the staff of the Federal Reserve System
by Norden, Lars & Udell, Gregory F. & Wang, Teng
- S0929119918307715 Bank deregulation and corporate risk
by Jiang, Tianjiao & Levine, Ross & Lin, Chen & Wei, Lai
- S0929119918308022 Finance, law and poverty: Evidence from India
by Ayyagari, Meghana & Beck, Thorsten & Hoseini, Mohammad
- S0929119918308149 The real effects of bank distress: Evidence from bank bailouts in Germany
by Bersch, Johannes & Degryse, Hans & Kick, Thomas & Stein, Ingrid
- S0929119918308216 Winners and losers from supervisory enforcement actions against banks
by Roman, Raluca A.
- S0929119918308393 The global financial crisis and the capital structure of firms: Was the impact more severe among SMEs and non-listed firms?
by Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Tressel, Thierry
- S0929119918309118 Citizens United vs. FEC and corporate political activism
by Albuquerque, Rui & Lei, Zicheng & Rocholl, Jörg & Zhang, Chendi
- S0929119919300215 Enforcement actions on banks and the structure of loan syndicates
by Delis, Manthos D. & Iosifidi, Maria & Kokas, Sotirios & Xefteris, Dimitrios & Ongena, Steven
- S0929119919300239 Air pollution and analyst information production
by Li, Chao Kevin & Luo, Jin-hui & Soderstrom, Naomi S.
- S0929119919300574 Stock pledge, risk of losing control and corporate innovation
by Pang, Caiji & Wang, Ying
- S0929119919300884 Venture capital certification and customer response: Evidence from P2P lending platforms
by Li, Emma & Liao, Li & Wang, Zhengwei & Xiang, Hongyu
- S0929119919301798 The rise and fall of portfolio pumping among U.S. mutual funds
by Duong, Truong X. & Meschke, Felix
- S0929119919301828 Corporate disclosure quality and institutional investors' holdings during market downturns∗
by Cheng, Hua & Huang, Dayong & Luo, Yan
- S0929119919302743 The powers that be: Concentration of authority within the board of directors and variability in firm performance☆
by Tran, Hai & Turkiela, Jason
- S0929119919306613 State pricing, effectively complete markets, and corporate finance
by Grinblatt, Mark & Wan, Kam-Ming
- S0929119919309344 Stock selling during takeovers
by Ordóñez-Calafí, Guillem & Thanassoulis, John
- S0929119919309356 What do private firms do after losing political capital? Evidence from China
by Li, Zhimin & Cheng, Lei
- S092911991830378X Foreign competition and acquisitions
by Srinivasan, Shweta
- S092911991830470X Short-sale constraints and stock price crash risk: Causal evidence from a natural experiment
by Deng, Xiaohu & Gao, Lei & Kim, Jeong-Bon
- S092911991830676X Post-acquisition performance of private acquirers
by Golubov, Andrey & Xiong, Nan
- S092911991930207X How do legal standards matter? An empirical study of special litigation committees
by Krishnan, C.N.V. & Solomon, Steven Davidoff & Thomas, Randall S.
- S092911991930375X Do board gender quotas affect firm value? Evidence from California Senate Bill No. 826
by Greene, Daniel & Intintoli, Vincent J. & Kahle, Kathleen M.
2019, Volume 59, Issue C
2019, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-1 Does institutional trading affect underwriting?
by Anand, Amber & Irvine, Paul & Liu, Tingting
- 1-26 Does board gender diversity increase dividend payouts? Analysis of global evidence
by Ye, Dezhu & Deng, Jie & Liu, Yi & Szewczyk, Samuel H. & Chen, Xiao
- 27-42 Are pension contributions a threat to shareholder payouts?
by Armitage, Seth & Gallagher, Ronan
- 43-63 Board executive committees, board decisions, and firm value
by Vafeas, Nikos & Vlittis, Adamos
- 64-67 Demsetz and Villalonga (2001) on ownership structure and corporate performance: Looking back and looking forward
by Villalonga, Belén
- 68-91 Follow the money: Investor trading around investor-paid credit rating changes
by Bhattacharya, Utpal & Wei, Kelsey D. & Xia, Han
- 92-111 Going public in China: Reverse mergers versus IPOs
by Lee, Charles M.C. & Qu, Yuanyu & Shen, Tao
- 112-141 Friendly directors and the cost of regulatory compliance
by Wintoki, M. Babajide & Xi, Yaoyi
- 142-168 Corporate governance and firm performance: The sequel
by Bhagat, Sanjai & Bolton, Brian
- 169-186 Are shareholders gender neutral? Evidence from say on pay
by Canil, Jean & Karpavičius, Sigitas & Yu, Chia-Feng
- 187-207 Testing the credit-market-timing hypothesis using counterfactual issuing dates
by Frank, Murray Z. & Nezafat, Mahdi
- 208-225 Strategic information aggregation and learning from prices
by Pedraza, Alvaro
- 226-246 Married CEOs and corporate social responsibility
by Hegde, Shantaram P. & Mishra, Dev R.
- 247-269 Illegal insider trading: Commission and SEC detection
by Cline, Brandon N. & Posylnaya, Valeriya V.
- 270-286 What is the role of institutional investors in corporate capital structure decisions? A survey analysis
by Brown, Stephen & Dutordoir, Marie & Veld, Chris & Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia
- 287-306 Does reputation matter? Evidence from share repurchases
by Ota, Koji & Kawase, Hironori & Lau, David
- 307-328 A new order of financing investments: Evidence from acquisitions by India’s listed firms
by Jindal, Varun & Seth, Rama
- 329-352 Private equity investment criteria: An experimental conjoint analysis of venture capital, business angels, and family offices
by Block, Joern & Fisch, Christian & Vismara, Silvio & Andres, René
- 353-372 Political connections and directors' and officers' liability insurance – Evidence from China
by Jia, Ning & Mao, Xinshu & Yuan, Rongli
- 373-392 Bidder earnings forecasts in mergers and acquisitions
by Amel-Zadeh, Amir & Meeks, Geoff
- 393-414 The value of academics: Evidence from academic independent director resignations in China
by Chen, Jun & Garel, Alexandre & Tourani-Rad, Alireza
- 415-430 Do incentives work? Option-based compensation and corporate innovation
by Biggerstaff, Lee & Blank, Brian & Goldie, Brad
- 431-453 Institutions and determinants of firm survival in European emerging markets
by Baumöhl, Eduard & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen
- 454-477 The balance of power between creditors and the firm: Evidence from German insolvency law
by Closset, Frédéric & Urban, Daniel
- 478-504 Is the fox guarding the henhouse? Bankers in the Federal Reserve, bank leverage and risk-shifting
by Lim, Ivan & Hagendorff, Jens & Armitage, Seth
- 505-527 The relationship insurance role of financial conglomerates: Evidence from earnings announcements
by Chen, Jiun-Lin & Sanger, Gary C. & Song, Wei-Ling
- 528-550 The impact of top executive gender on asset prices: Evidence from stock price crash risk
by Li, Yiwei & Zeng, Yeqin
- 551-566 Variable pay: Is it for the worker or the firm?
by Allen, Jason & Thompson, James R.
- 567-582 The impact of credit ratings on corporate behavior: Evidence from Moody's adjustments
by Kisgen, Darren J.
- 583-604 Dividends and taxes: The moderating role of agency conflicts
by Berzins, Janis & Bøhren, Øyvind & Stacescu, Bogdan
- 605-623 Does competition affect ratings quality? Evidence from Canadian corporate bonds
by Bae, Kee-Hong & Driss, Hamdi & Roberts, Gordon S.
- 624-649 Success is good but failure is not so bad either: Serial entrepreneurs and venture capital contracting
by Nahata, Rajarishi
- 650-699 Failure and success in mergers and acquisitions
by Renneboog, Luc & Vansteenkiste, Cara
- 700-725 Institutional investors and corporate social responsibility
by Nofsinger, John R. & Sulaeman, Johan & Varma, Abhishek
- 726-743 Equity issuance motives and insider trading
by Rossi, Anna & Sahlström, Petri
- 744-764 Punished banks' acquisitions: Evidence from the U.S. banking industry
by Papadimitri, Panagiota & Staikouras, Panagiotis & Travlos, Nickolaos G. & Tsoumas, Chris
- 765-783 Bank equity ownership and corporate hedging: Evidence from Japan
by Limpaphayom, Piman & Rogers, Daniel A. & Yanase, Noriyoshi
- 784-803 Invest or regret? An empirical investigation into funding dynamics during the final days of equity crowdfunding campaigns
by Nguyen, Thang & Cox, Joe & Rich, Judy
- 824-857 Top executives on social media and information in the capital market: Evidence from China
by Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C.
2019, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-8 Corporate governance of a multinational enterprise: Firm, industry and institutional perspectives
by Filatotchev, Igor & Poulsen, Annette & Bell, R. Greg
- 9-34 Corporate hedging and speculation with derivatives
by Bartram, Söhnke M.
- 35-62 Multinationals' tax evasion: A financial and governance perspective
by Akhtar, Shumi & Akhtar, Farida & John, Kose & Wong, Su-Wen
- 63-85 Cross-border acquisitions by Chinese enterprises: The benefits and disadvantages of political connections
by Schweizer, Denis & Walker, Thomas & Zhang, Aoran
- 86-101 Blockholder heterogeneity and conflicts in cross-border acquisitions
by Chen, Victor Zitian & Hobdari, Bersant & Zhang, Yilei
- 102-121 Foreign experience and CEO compensation
by Conyon, Martin J. & Haß, Lars Helge & Vergauwe, Skrålan & Zhang, Zhifang
- 122-141 The relationship between public listing, context, multi-nationality and internal CSR
by Goergen, Marc & Chahine, Salim & Wood, Geoffrey & Brewster, Chris
- 142-160 Liability of foreignness in capital markets: Institutional distance and the cost of debt
by Gu, Yiwen (Jenny) & Filatotchev, Igor & Greg Bell, R. & Rasheed, Abdul A.
- 161-179 Debt-side governance and the geography of project finance syndicates
by Dorobantu, Sinziana & Müllner, Jakob
2019, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-14 Does CEO compensation reflect managerial ability or managerial power? Evidence from the compensation of powerful CEOs
by Song, Wei-Ling & Wan, Kam-Ming
- 15-37 Partial private sector oversight in China's A-share IPO market: An empirical study of the sponsorship system
by Hoque, Hafiz & Mu, Shaolong
- 38-63 Does bank stakeholder orientation enhance financial stability?
by Leung, Woon Sau & Song, Wei & Chen, Jie
- 64-87 Political risk and cost of equity: The mediating role of political connections
by Pham, Anh Viet
- 88-107 Do unemployment benefits affect the choice of debt source?11I would like to acknowledge the financial support from Qatar University, QUUG-CBE-DFE-17/18-6
by Ben-Nasr, Hamdi
- 108-128 Analysts to the rescue?
by Charitou, Andreas & Karamanou, Irene & Lambertides, Neophytos
- 129-151 Is privatization a socially responsible reform?
by Boubakri, Narjess & Guedhami, Omrane & Kwok, Chuck C.Y. & Wang, He (Helen)
- 152-175 Insider trading and networked directors
by Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc & Zhao, Yang
- 176-198 Corporate social responsibility and M&A uncertainty
by Arouri, Mohamed & Gomes, Mathieu & Pukthuanthong, Kuntara
- 199-223 Independent executive directors: How distraction affects their advisory and monitoring roles
by Stein, Luke C.D. & Zhao, Hong
- 224-248 Trust and IPO underpricing
by Li, Xiaorong & Wang, Steven Shuye & Wang, Xue
- 249-266 Earnings performance measures and CEO turnover: Street versus GAAP earnings
by Jarva, Henry & Kallunki, Juha-Pekka & Livne, Gilad
- 267-281 The economic role of institutional investors in auction IPOs
by Lu, Yuechan & Samdani, Taufique
- 282-297 The CSPP at work: Yield heterogeneity and the portfolio rebalancing channel
by Zaghini, Andrea
- 298-318 The joint entrance exam, overconfident directors and firm performance
by Chakravarty, Sugato & Hegde, Prasad
- 319-342 Government investment in publicly traded firms
by Holland, Kateryna
- 343-363 Smart investments by smart money: Evidence from acquirers' projected synergies
by Ismail, Ahmad & Khalil, Samer & Safieddine, Assem & Titman, Sheridan
- 364-387 Commitment to build trust by socially responsible firms: Evidence from cash holdings
by Chang, Ching-Hung & Chen, Sheng-Syan & Chen, Yan-Shing & Peng, Shu-Cing
- 388-414 Managerial compensation incentives and corporate debt maturity: Evidence from FAS 123R
by Hong, Jieying
- 415-436 The determinants of IPO withdrawal – Evidence from Europe
by Helbing, Pia & Lucey, Brian M. & Vigne, Samuel A.
- 437-457 Firm boundaries and financing with opportunistic stakeholder behaviour
by Aney, Madhav S. & Appelbaum, Elie & Banerji, Sanjay
- 458-481 Passing the dividend baton: The impact of dividend policy on new CEOs' initial compensation
by Chen, Jie & Song, Wei & Goergen, Marc
- 482-505 Institutional investors and loan dynamics: Evidence from loan renegotiations
by Beyhaghi, Mehdi & Nguyen, Ca & Wald, John K.
2019, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-5 Islamic corporate finance, financial markets, and institutions: An overview
by Alzahrani, Mohammed
- 6-27 Investor tastes: Implications for asset pricing in the public debt market
by Shafron, Emily
- 28-48 The impact of religious certification on market segmentation and investor recognition
by Alhomaidi, Asem & Hassan, M. Kabir & Hippler, William J. & Mamun, Abdullah
- 49-68 Keep walking? Geographical proximity, religion, and relationship banking
by Beck, Thorsten & Ongena, Steven & Şendeniz-Yüncü, İlkay
- 69-104 Creditor rights and bank capital decisions: Conventional vs. Islamic banking
by Bitar, Mohammad & Tarazi, Amine
- 105-140 Risk-adjusted efficiency and corporate governance: Evidence from Islamic and conventional banks
by Safiullah, Md & Shamsuddin, Abul
- 141-161 The value of certification in Islamic bond offerings
by Abdul Halim, Zairihan & How, Janice & Verhoeven, Peter & Hassan, M. Kabir
2019, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-25 Premier advisory services for VIP acquirers
by Liu, Qi & Sun, Xian & Wu, Hong
- 26-46 Leverage, debt maturity, and social capital
by Huang, Kershen & Shang, Chenguang
- 47-84 Price inversion and post lock-up period returns on private investments in public equity in China: An interest transfer perspective
by Lin, Jing & An, Yunbi & Yang, Jun & Liang, Yinhe
- 85-106 CEO overconfidence and the value of corporate cash holdings
by Aktas, Nihat & Louca, Christodoulos & Petmezas, Dimitris
- 107-127 CEO traders and corporate acquisitions
by Leung, Henry & Tse, Jeffrey & Westerholm, P. Joakim
- 128-152 To what extent does corporate liquidity affect M&A decisions, method of payment and performance? Evidence from China
by Yang, Junhong & Guariglia, Alessandra & Guo, Jie (Michael)
- 153-167 Insider ownership and dividend policy in an imputation tax environment
by Balachandran, Balasingham & Khan, Arifur & Mather, Paul & Theobald, Michael
- 168-190 CEO pay disparity: Efficient contracting or managerial power?
by Vo, Thi Thanh Nha & Canil, Jean Milva
2018, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-20 Are directors more likely to relinquish their riskiest directorships after the Financial Crisis?
by Ormazabal, Gaizka
- 21-37 Divisional buyouts by private equity and the market for divested assets
by Hege, Ulrich & Lovo, Stefano & Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E.
- 38-64 Do institutional blockholders influence corporate investment? Evidence from emerging markets
by Alvarez, Roberto & Jara, Mauricio & Pombo, Carlos
- 65-86 Do macroeconomic conditions and oil prices influence corporate risk-taking?
by Gupta, Kartick & Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar
- 87-105 Market integration, country institutions and IPO underpricing
by Marcato, Gianluca & Milcheva, Stanimira & Zheng, Chen
- 106-132 Corporate governance and dividend policy: Evidence of tunneling from master limited partnerships
by Atanassov, Julian & Mandell, Aaron J.
- 133-154 Does short-maturity debt discipline managers? Evidence from cash-rich firms' acquisition decisions
by Huang, Qianqian & Jiang, Feng & Wu, Szu-Yin (Jennifer)
- 155-173 Corporate innovation strategy and stock price crash risk
by Jia, Ning
- 174-201 Debt covenants and corporate acquisitions
by Daher, Mai M. & Ismail, Ahmad K.
- 202-224 Sovereign wealth funds and equity pricing: Evidence from implied cost of equity of publicly traded targets
by Boubaker, Sabri & Boubakri, Narjess & Grira, Jocelyn & Guizani, Asma
- 225-245 Shareholder approval thresholds in acquisitions: Evidence from tender offers
by Boone, Audra & Broughman, Brian & Macias, Antonio J.
2018, Volume 52, Issue C