Journal of Corporate Finance
2016, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-22 Incentive contracting when boards have related industry expertise
by Nanda, Vikram & Onal, Bunyamin
- 23-42 When heirs become major shareholders: Evidence on pyramiding financed by related-party sales
by Hwang, Sunwoo & Kim, Woochan
- 43-65 Capital structure pre-balancing: Evidence from convertible bonds
by Rastad, Mahdi
- 66-80 Bargaining power and trade credit
by Fabbri, Daniela & Klapper, Leora F.
- 81-102 Friends in the right places: The effect of political connections on corporate merger activity
by Ferris, Stephen P. & Houston, Reza & Javakhadze, David
- 103-122 Going public abroad
by Caglio, Cecilia & Hanley, Kathleen Weiss & Marietta-Westberg, Jennifer
- 123-138 Cross-listing and corporate social responsibility
by Boubakri, Narjess & El Ghoul, Sadok & Wang, He & Guedhami, Omrane & Kwok, Chuck C.Y.
- 139-155 Committed anchor investment and IPO survival – The roles of cornerstone and strategic investors
by Espenlaub, Susanne & Khurshed, Arif & Mohamed, Abdulkadir & Saadouni, Brahim
- 156-178 Do labor unions affect firm payout policy?: Operating leverage and rent extraction effects
by Chino, Atsushi
- 179-200 Managerial professional connections versus political connections: Evidence from firms' access to informal financing resources
by Liu, Qigui & Luo, Jinbo & Tian, Gary Gang
- 201-216 Causal effect of analyst following on corporate social responsibility
by Adhikari, Binay K.
- 217-240 State and foreign ownership and the value of working capital management
by Ben-Nasr, Hamdi
- 241-261 Financing uncertain growth
by Li, Jay Y. & Mauer, David C.
- 262-279 Board hierarchy, independent directors, and firm value: Evidence from China
by Zhu, Jigao & Ye, Kangtao & Tucker, Jennifer Wu & Chan, Kam (Johnny) C.
- 280-303 The cost of innovation: R&D and high cash holdings in U.S. firms
by He, Zhaozhao & Wintoki, M. Babajide
- 304-328 Growth opportunities, short-term market pressure, and dual-class share structure
by Jordan, Bradford D. & Kim, Soohyung & Liu, Mark H.
- 329-362 Where does privatization work? Understanding the heterogeneity in estimated firm performance effects
by Brown, David J. & Earle, John S. & Telegdy, Almos
- 363-387 Trust and corporate cash holdings
by Dudley, Evan & Zhang, Ning
- 388-409 Do local causations matter? The effect of firm location on the relations of ROE, R&D, and firm SIZE with MARKET-TO-BOOK
by Carosi, Andrea
- 410-425 Cash holding and control-oriented finance
by Anderson, Ronald W. & Hamadi, Malika
- 426-444 Severance agreements and the cost of debt
by Mansi, Sattar A. & Wald, John K. & Zhang, Andrew (Jianzhong)
- 445-465 Incentives, termination payments, and CEO contracting
by Gillan, Stuart L. & Nguyen, Nga Q.
- 475-501 Trade credit provision and national culture
by El Ghoul, Sadok & Zheng, Xiaolan
- 502-520 Culture and externally financed firm growth
by Boubakri, Narjess & Saffar, Walid
- 521-541 The impact of cultural diversity in corporate boards on firm performance
by Frijns, Bart & Dodd, Olga & Cimerova, Helena
- 542-571 The asymmetric relationship between national cultural distance and target premiums in cross-border M&A
by Lim, Jongha & Makhija, Anil K. & Shenkar, Oded
- 572-590 Trust and the regulation of corporate self-dealing
by Cline, Brandon N. & Williamson, Claudia R.
- 591-609 Why do countries matter so much in corporate social performance?
by Cai, Ye & Pan, Carrie H. & Statman, Meir
- 610-625 The gravity of culture for finance
by Karolyi, G. Andrew
2016, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-23 Executives' horizon, internal governance and stock market liquidity
by Jain, Pawan & Jiang, Christine & Mekhaimer, Mohamed
- 24-46 Drivers behind the monitoring effectiveness of global institutional investors: Evidence from earnings management
by Kim, Incheol & Miller, Steve & Wan, Hong & Wang, Bin
- 47-60 Dividend initiations, increases and idiosyncratic volatility
by Lee, Bong Soo & Mauck, Nathan
- 61-79 Are employee-friendly workplaces conducive to innovation?
by Chen, Jie & Leung, Woon Sau & Evans, Kevin P.
- 80-96 Going public via special purpose acquisition companies: Frogs do not turn into princes
by Kolb, Johannes & Tykvová, Tereza
- 97-109 Warrants in underwritten IPOs: The Alternative Investment Market (AIM) experience
by Khurshed, Arif & Kostas, Dimitris & Saadouni, Brahim
- 110-127 Measuring the value of intangibles
by Clausen, Saskia & Hirth, Stefan
- 128-141 Bond tender offers in mergers and acquisitions
by Billett, Matthew T. & Yang, Ke
- 142-173 Property crime, earnings variability, and the cost of capital
by Brushwood, James & Dhaliwal, Dan & Fairhurst, Douglas & Serfling, Matthew
- 174-191 When cutting dividends is not bad news: The case of optional stock dividends
by David, Thomas & Ginglinger, Edith
- 192-215 Does going private add value through operating improvements?
by Ayash, Brian & Schütt, Harm
- 216-234 Method of payment and risk mitigation in cross-border mergers and acquisitions
by Huang, Peng & Officer, Micah S. & Powell, Ronan
- 235-253 Corporate governance and the profitability of insider trading
by Dai, Lili & Fu, Renhui & Kang, Jun-Koo & Lee, Inmoo
- 254-275 Policy risk, corporate political strategies, and the cost of debt
by Bradley, Daniel & Pantzalis, Christos & Yuan, Xiaojing
- 276-295 Political uncertainty and cash holdings: Evidence from China
by Xu, Nianhang & Chen, Qinyuan & Xu, Yan & Chan, Kam C.
- 296-314 The second wave of hedge fund activism: The importance of reputation, clout, and expertise
by Krishnan, C.N.V. & Partnoy, Frank & Thomas, Randall S.
- 315-330 Debt callability and investment incentives
by Schall, Lawrence D. & Siegel, Andrew F.
2016, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-17 Insider sales in IPOs: Consequences of liquidity needs
by Chua, Ansley & Nasser, Tareque
- 18-35 Does risk explain persistence in private equity performance?
by Buchner, Axel & Mohamed, Abdulkadir & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 36-52 Do investors learn from the past? Evidence from follow-on equity issues
by Duca, Eric
- 53-77 Determinants of CEO compensation: Generalist–specialist versus insider–outsider attributes
by Brockman, Paul & Lee, Hye Seung (Grace) & Salas, Jesus M.
- 78-98 Be nice to your innovators: Employee treatment and corporate innovation performance
by Chen, Chen & Chen, Yangyang & Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Podolski, Edward J.
- 99-120 Deviation from target capital structure, cost of equity and speed of adjustment
by Zhou, Qing & Tan, Kelvin Jui Keng & Faff, Robert & Zhu, Yushu
- 121-138 Debtor-in-possession financing, loan-to-loan, and loan-to-own
by Li, Kai & Wang, Wei
- 139-154 Multinationals and cash holdings
by Fernandes, Nuno & Gonenc, Halit
- 155-173 Governance and post-repurchase performance
by Caton, Gary L. & Goh, Jeremy & Lee, Yen Teik & Linn, Scott C.
- 174-192 Diverse boards: Why do firms get foreign nationals on their boards?
by Estélyi, Kristína Sághy & Nisar, Tahir M.
- 193-209 CEO gender, corporate risk-taking, and the efficiency of capital allocation
by Faccio, Mara & Marchica, Maria-Teresa & Mura, Roberto
- 210-221 Relationship banking and conflicts of interest: Evidence from German initial public offerings
by Klein, Peter G. & Wuebker, Robert & Zoeller, Kathrin
- 222-241 Rating friends: The effect of personal connections on credit ratings
by Khatami, Seyed Hossein & Marchica, Maria-Teresa & Mura, Roberto
- 242-262 Leveraged buybacks
by Lei, Zicheng & Zhang, Chendi
- 263-277 Analyst coverage and IPO management forecasts
by Chatalova, Natalia & How, Janice C.Y. & Verhoeven, Peter
- 278-294 Market timing of seasoned equity offerings with long regulative process
by Huang, Yong & Uchida, Konari & Zha, Daolin
- 295-311 Information asymmetry, the cost of debt, and credit events: Evidence from quasi-random analyst disappearances
by Derrien, François & Kecskés, Ambrus & Mansi, Sattar A.
- 312-334 Relative idiosyncratic volatility and the timing of corporate insider trading
by Gider, Jasmin & Westheide, Christian
2016, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-17 Multinationality as real option facilitator — Illusion or reality?
by Aabo, Tom & Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul
- 18-36 The influence of cash flow volatility on capital structure and the use of debt of different maturities
by Keefe, Michael O'Connor & Yaghoubi, Mona
- 37-53 CEO political preference and corporate tax sheltering
by Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sun, Xian & Wu, Qiang
- 54-76 Institutional trading, information production, and corporate spin-offs
by Chemmanur, Thomas J. & He, Shan
- 77-91 Is price support a motive for increasing share repurchases?
by Liu, Harrison & Swanson, Edward P.
- 92-105 Proximity and IPO underpricing
by Nielsson, Ulf & Wójcik, Dariusz
- 106-125 Why do employees like to be paid with Options?: A multi-period prospect theory approach
by Sun, Lei & Widdicks, Martin
- 126-149 Corporate lobbying, CEO political ideology and firm performance
by Unsal, Omer & Hassan, M. Kabir & Zirek, Duygu
- 150-165 The transformation of banking: Tying loan interest rates to borrowers' CDS spreads
by Ivanov, Ivan T. & Santos, João A.C. & Vo, Thu
- 166-195 Supply of capital and capital structure: The role of financial development
by Antzoulatos, Angelos A. & Koufopoulos, Kostas & Lambrinoudakis, Costas & Tsiritakis, Emmanuel
- 196-217 Board governance, monetary interest, and closed-end fund performance
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Mohebshahedin, Mahmood
- 218-248 Do investors care about corporate taxes?
by Brooks, Chris & Godfrey, Chris & Hillenbrand, Carola & Money, Kevin
- 249-271 Does stock price informativeness affect labor investment efficiency?
by Ben-Nasr, Hamdi & Alshwer, Abdullah A.
- 272-293 Does local religiosity matter for bank risk-taking?
by Adhikari, Binay Kumar & Agrawal, Anup
- 294-317 The effects of corporate acquisitions on CEO compensation and CEO turnover of family firms
by De Cesari, Amedeo & Gonenc, Halit & Ozkan, Neslihan
- 318-334 Evasive shareholder meetings
by Li, Yuanzhi & Yermack, David
- 335-344 IPO pricing as a function of your investment banks' past mistakes: The case of Facebook
by Krigman, Laurie & Jeffus, Wendy
- 345-362 The cost of financial flexibility: Evidence from share repurchases
by Bonaimé, Alice A. & Hankins, Kristine W. & Jordan, Bradford D.
- 363-381 Geographic location, foreign ownership, and cost of equity capital: Evidence from privatization
by Boubakri, Narjess & Guedhami, Omrane & Saffar, Walid
2016, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-23 Political risk and international valuation
by Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R. & Lundblad, Christian T. & Siegel, Stephan
- 24-37 Sentiment traders & IPO initial returns: The Indian evidence
by Clarke, Jonathan & Khurshed, Arif & Pande, Alok & Singh, Ajai K.
- 38-55 Social capital, investments, and external financing
by Javakhadze, David & Ferris, Stephen P. & French, Dan W.
- 56-75 The wealth of private firm owners following reverse mergers
by Greene, Daniel
- 76-92 Convertible bond announcement effects: Why is Japan different?
by Dutordoir, Marie & Li, Hui & Liu, Frank Hong & Verwijmeren, Patrick
- 93-108 Investment efficiency, state-owned enterprises and privatisation: Evidence from Viet Nam in Transition
by O'Toole, Conor M. & Morgenroth, Edgar L.W. & Ha, Thuy T.
- 109-131 Who is successful on the finance Ph.D. job market?
by Volkov, Nikanor & Chira, Inga & Premti, Arjan
- 132-151 Institutional investments in pure play stocks and implications for hedging decisions
by Minton, Bernadette A. & Schrand, Catherine
- 152-172 Media-expressed negative tone and firm-level stock returns
by Ahmad, Khurshid & Han, JingGuang & Hutson, Elaine & Kearney, Colm & Liu, Sha
- 173-192 Directors' and officers' liability insurance and stock price crash risk
by Yuan, Rongli & Sun, Jian & Cao, Feng
- 193-209 Industry IPOs, growth opportunities, and private target acquisitions
by Aktas, Nihat & Cousin, Jean-Gabriel & Ozdakak, Ali & Zhang, Junyao
- 210-228 Captive finance and firm's competitiveness
by Bodnaruk, Andriy & O'Brien, William & Simonov, Andrei
- 229-248 Religion, gambling attitudes and corporate innovation
by Adhikari, Binay Kumar & Agrawal, Anup
- 249-270 Creditor rights, bank competition, and corporate investment during the global financial crisis
by González, Francisco
- 271-286 Can Islamic injunctions indemnify the structural flaws of securitized debt?
by Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Jaafar, Aziz & Omar, Fatma A. & Salleh, Murizah Osman
- 287-308 What's in an education? Implications of CEO education for bank performance
by King, Timothy & Srivastav, Abhishek & Williams, Jonathan
- 309-334 Leaders and followers in hot IPO markets
by Banerjee, Shantanu & Güçbilmez, Ufuk & Pawlina, Grzegorz
- 335-355 Offshore operations and bank loan contracting: Evidence from firms that set up subsidiaries in offshore financial centers
by Ge, Wenxia & Kim, Jeong-Bon & Li, Tiemei & Li, Yutao
- 356-374 Are VC-backed IPOs delayed trade sales?
by Gill, Andrej & Walz, Uwe
- 375-392 Managerial confidence and initial public offerings
by Boulton, Thomas J. & Campbell, T. Colin
- 393-411 Debt maturity structure in private firms: Does the family control matter?
by Díaz-Díaz, Nieves Lidia & García-Teruel, Pedro J. & Martínez-Solano, Pedro
- 412-430 Corporate social responsibility and corporate cash holdings
by Cheung, Adrian (Wai Kong)
- 431-443 The cost of equity for private firms
by Abudy, Menachem & Benninga, Simon & Shust, Efrat
2016, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-14 Institutional shareholders and SEO market timing
by Hovakimian, Armen & Hu, Huajing
- 15-25 Pyramidal structure, political intervention and firms' tax burden: Evidence from China's local SOEs
by Zhang, Min & M, Lijun & Zhang, Bo & Yi, Zhihong
- 26-53 Women on board: Does boardroom gender diversity affect firm risk?
by Sila, Vathunyoo & Gonzalez, Angelica & Hagendorff, Jens
- 54-74 Corporate bond pricing and ownership heterogeneity
by Huang, Kershen & Petkevich, Alex
- 75-92 Product market effects of real estate collateral
by Alimov, Azizjon
- 93-110 CEO overconfidence and corporate debt maturity
by Huang, Ronghong & Tan, Kelvin Jui Keng & Faff, Robert W.
- 111-130 A balancing act: Managing financial constraints and agency costs to minimize investment inefficiency in the Chinese market
by Guariglia, Alessandra & Yang, Junhong
- 131-156 Are offshore firms worth more?
by Durnev, Art & Li, TieMei & Magnan, Michel
- 157-173 Tax noncompliance and insider trading
by Kallunki, Juha-Pekka & Mikkonen, Jenni & Nilsson, Henrik & Setterberg, Hanna
- 174-189 Political uncertainty and corporate investment: Evidence from China
by An, Heng & Chen, Yanyan & Luo, Danglun & Zhang, Ting
- 190-205 Cash holding adjustments and managerial entrenchment
by Jiang, Zhan & Lie, Erik
- 206-229 Do managers matter for corporate innovation?
by Cho, Chanho & Halford, Joseph T. & Hsu, Scott & Ng, Lilian
- 230-254 Debt decisions in deregulated industries
by Ovtchinnikov, Alexei V.
- 255-277 Do external labor market incentives motivate CEOs to adopt more aggressive corporate tax reporting preferences?
by Kubick, Thomas R. & Lockhart, G. Brandon
- 278-285 An evaluation of Altman's Z-score using cash flow ratio to predict corporate failure amid the recent financial crisis: Evidence from the UK
by Almamy, Jeehan & Aston, John & Ngwa, Leonard N.
2015, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-17 Dividend changes and stock price informativeness
by De Cesari, Amedeo & Huang-Meier, Winifred
- 18-42 CEO risk preferences and dividend policy decisions
by Caliskan, Deren & Doukas, John A.
- 43-61 Do managers manipulate earnings prior to management buyouts?
by Mao, Yaping & Renneboog, Luc
- 62-80 Disproportionate insider control and board of director characteristics
by Baran, Lindsay & Forst, Arno
- 81-96 When governance fails: Naming directors in class action lawsuits
by Crutchley, Claire E. & Minnick, Kristina & Schorno, Patrick J.
- 97-119 Write-Down Bonds and Capital and Debt Structures
by Attaoui, Sami & Poncet, Patrice
- 120-135 Does individual investor trading impact firm valuation?
by Wang, Qin & Zhang, Jun
- 136-158 Mind the gap: The age dissimilarity between the chair and the CEO
by Goergen, Marc & Limbach, Peter & Scholz, Meik
- 159-176 Venture capital and the investment curve of young high-tech companies
by Bertoni, Fabio & Croce, Annalisa & Guerini, Massimiliano
- 177-195 Media news and earnings management prior to equity offerings
by Chahine, Salim & Mansi, Sattar & Mazboudi, Mohamad
- 196-210 Product market competition and corporate investment: Evidence from China
by Jiang, Fuxiu & Kim, Kenneth A. & Nofsinger, John R. & Zhu, Bing
- 211-231 The effects of stock liquidity on firm value and corporate governance: Endogeneity and the REIT experiment
by Cheung, William Mingyan & Chung, Richard & Fung, Scott
- 232-246 Are hedge funds registered in Delaware different?
by Cumming, Douglas & Dai, Na & Johan, Sofia
- 247-264 Why are CEOs paid for good luck? An empirical comparison of explanations for pay-for-luck asymmetry
by Campbell, T. Colin & Thompson, Mary Elizabeth
- 265-285 Ownership structure, control contestability, and corporate debt maturity
by Ben-Nasr, Hamdi & Boubaker, Sabri & Rouatbi, Wael
- 286-296 The effect of poison pill adoptions and court rulings on firm entrenchment
by Heron, Randall A. & Lie, Erik
- 297-309 Corporate social responsibility, stakeholder risk, and idiosyncratic volatility
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Ciciretti, Rocco & Hasan, Iftekhar
- 310-328 The financial crisis and corporate debt maturity: The role of banking structure
by González, Víctor M.
- 329-344 Corporate innovation, default risk, and bond pricing
by Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Lee, Hsiao-Hui & Liu, Alfred Zhu & Zhang, Zhipeng
- 345-369 Are female top managers really paid less?
by Geiler, Philipp & Renneboog, Luc
- 370-388 A comparison of CEO pay–performance sensitivity in privately-held and public firms
by Gao, Huasheng & Li, Kai
- 389-406 Employee–management trust and M&A activity
by Bargeron, Leonce & Lehn, Kenneth & Smith, Jared
2015, Volume 34, Issue C
- 1-22 The role of the chief legal officer in corporate governance
by Bird, Robert C. & Borochin, Paul A. & Knopf, John D.
- 23-31 Dynamics of bank relationships in entrepreneurial finance
by Takahashi, Hidenori
- 32-46 Cultural similarity as in-group favoritism: The impact of religious and ethnic similarities on alliance formation and announcement returns
by Shi, Wei & Tang, Yinuo
- 47-63 Young family firms: Financing decisions and the willingness to dilute control
by Keasey, Kevin & Martinez, Beatriz & Pindado, Julio
- 64-82 The public corporation as an intermediary between “Main Street” and “Wall Street”
by Rao, Ramesh K.S.
- 83-107 Corporate divestitures: Spin-offs vs. sell-offs
by Prezas, Alexandros P. & Simonyan, Karen
- 108-127 Family firms, employee satisfaction, and corporate performance
by Huang, Minjie & Li, Pingshu & Meschke, Felix & Guthrie, James P.
- 128-149 Business sustainability performance and cost of equity capital
by Ng, Anthony C. & Rezaee, Zabihollah
- 150-168 Financial market misconduct and agency conflicts: A synthesis and future directions
by Cumming, Douglas & Dannhauser, Robert & Johan, Sofia
- 169-190 Insider trading before accounting scandals
by Agrawal, Anup & Cooper, Tommy
- 191-209 Institutional trading during a wave of corporate scandals: “Perfect Payday”?
by Bernile, Gennaro & Sulaeman, Johan & Wang, Qin
- 210-234 Financial intermediaries in the midst of market manipulation: Did they protect the fool or help the knave?
by Atanasov, Vladimir & Davies, Ryan J. & Merrick, John J.
- 235-250 Changes in underwriters' selection of comparable firms pre- and post-IPO: Same bank, same company, different peers
by Vismara, Silvio & Signori, Andrea & Paleari, Stefano
- 251-267 Tournament incentives and corporate fraud
by Haß, Lars Helge & Müller, Maximilian A. & Vergauwe, Skrålan
- 268-292 Corporate litigation and executive turnover
by Aharony, Joseph & Liu, Chelsea & Yawson, Alfred
- 293-310 Misrepresentation and capital structure: Quantifying the impact on corporate debt value
by Zhou, Xinghua & Reesor, R. Mark
- 311-330 Exchange trading rules, surveillance and suspected insider trading
by Aitken, Michael & Cumming, Douglas & Zhan, Feng
2015, Volume 33, Issue C
- 1-18 Poor performance and the value of corporate honesty
by Chance, Don & Cicon, James & Ferris, Stephen P.
- 19-33 Financial distress: Lifecycle and corporate restructuring
by Koh, SzeKee & Durand, Robert B. & Dai, Lele & Chang, Millicent
- 34-52 Sovereign and corporate credit risk: Evidence from the Eurozone
by Bedendo, Mascia & Colla, Paolo
- 53-70 Cash holdings and employee welfare
by Ghaly, Mohamed & Dang, Viet Anh & Stathopoulos, Konstantinos
- 71-84 Corporate governance and state expropriation risk
by Col, Burcin & Errunza, Vihang
- 85-100 Securities Data Company and Zephyr, data sources for M&A research
by Bollaert, Helen & Delanghe, Marieke
- 101-117 Governance and Payout Precommitment
by John, Kose & Knyazeva, Anzhela & Knyazeva, Diana
- 118-128 Investment stage drifts and venture capital managerial incentives
by Buzzacchi, Luigi & Scellato, Giuseppe & Ughetto, Elisa
- 129-146 Social ties and IPO outcomes
by Cooney, John W. & Madureira, Leonardo & Singh, Ajai K. & Yang, Ke
- 147-163 Financing hierarchy: Evidence from quantile regression
by Chay, J.B. & Park, Soon Hong & Kim, Soojung & Suh, Jungwon
- 164-179 Investor sentiment and bidder announcement abnormal returns
by Danbolt, Jo & Siganos, Antonios & Vagenas-Nanos, Evangelos
- 180-195 The effect of cultural distance on contracting decisions: The case of executive compensation
by Bryan, Stephen & Nash, Robert & Patel, Ajay
- 196-211 Government ownership, informed trading, and private information
by Borisova, Ginka & Yadav, Pradeep K.
- 212-226 The family business map: Framework, selective survey, and evidence from Chinese family firm succession
by Bennedsen, Morten & Fan, Joseph P.H. & Jian, Ming & Yeh, Yin-Hua
- 227-242 CEO identity and labor contracts: Evidence from CEO transitions
by Bach, Laurent & Serrano-Velarde, Nicolas
- 243-259 Founder's political connections, second generation involvement, and family firm performance: Evidence from China
by Xu, Nianhang & Yuan, Qingbo & Jiang, Xuanyu & Chan, Kam C.
- 260-278 Family-firm risk-taking: Does religion matter?
by Jiang, Fuxiu & Jiang, Zhan & Kim, Kenneth A. & Zhang, Min
- 279-292 Family firms, soft information and bank lending in a financial crisis
by D'Aurizio, Leandro & Oliviero, Tommaso & Romano, Livio
- 293-316 Trust, family businesses and financial intermediation
by Stacchini, Massimiliano & Degasperi, Petra
- 317-329 One-child policy and family firms in China
by Cao, Jerry & Cumming, Douglas & Wang, Xiaoming
- 330-344 Pay-out policies in founding family firms
by Isakov, Dušan & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe
- 345-361 CEOs in family firms: Does junior know what he's doing?
by Pinheiro, Roberto & Yung, Chris
2015, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-23 Do risk-taking incentives induce CEOs to invest? Evidence from acquisitions
by Croci, Ettore & Petmezas, Dimitris
- 24-40 Corporate efficiency in Europe
by Hanousek, Jan & Kočenda, Evžen & Shamshur, Anastasiya
- 41-63 Prestige without purpose? Reputation, differentiation, and pricing in U.S. equity underwriting
by Fernando, Chitru S. & Gatchev, Vladimir A. & May, Anthony D. & Megginson, William L.
- 64-90 Voluntary disclosure, excess executive compensation, and firm value
by Chung, Huimin & Judge, William Q. & Li, Yi-Hua
- 91-107 Cross-listings and corporate cash savings: International evidence
by Kusnadi, Yuanto
- 108-127 Firms’ earnings smoothing, corporate social responsibility, and valuation
by Gao, Lei & Zhang, Joseph H.
- 128-149 Multiple lead underwriter IPOs and firm visibility
by Jeon, Jin Q. & Lee, Cheolwoo & Nasser, Tareque & Via, M. Tony
- 150-168 Institutional environment, firm ownership, and IPO first-day returns: Evidence from China
by Chen, Yibiao & Wang, Steven Shuye & Li, Wei & Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H.S.
- 169-189 Political and economic incentives of government in partial privatization
by Li, Zhaohua & Yamada, Takeshi
- 217-237 Institutions, board structure, and corporate performance: Evidence from Chinese firms
by Chen, Tao
- 238-257 Executive compensation in family firms: The effect of multiple family members
by Cheng, Minying & Lin, Bingxuan & Wei, Minghai
- 258-270 Bank financing and corporate governance
by Qian, Meijun & Yeung, Bernard Y.
- 271-294 Government connections and financial constraints: Evidence from a large representative sample of Chinese firms
by Cull, Robert & Li, Wei & Sun, Bo & Xu, Lixin Colin
- 295-311 Tunneling through Non-Operational Fund Occupancy: An investigation based on officially identified activities
by Jiang, Guohua & Rao, Pingui & Yue, Heng
- 312-326 Foreign institutional investors and corporate governance in emerging markets: Evidence of a split-share structure reform in China
by Huang, Wei & Zhu, Tao
- 327-346 In the name of charity: Political connections and strategic corporate social responsibility in a transition economy
by Lin, Karen Jingrong & Tan, Jinsong & Zhao, Liming & Karim, Khondkar
- 347-362 Cross-listing, firm-specific information, and corporate governance: Evidence from Chinese A-shares and H-shares
by Li, Shan & Brockman, Paul & Zurbruegg, Ralf
2015, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-16 Financial condition and product market cooperation
by Gustafson, Matthew T. & Ivanov, Ivan T. & Ritter, John