Journal of Corporate Finance
2016, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-23 Political risk and international valuation
by Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R. & Lundblad, Christian T. & Siegel, Stephan
- 24-37 Sentiment traders & IPO initial returns: The Indian evidence
by Clarke, Jonathan & Khurshed, Arif & Pande, Alok & Singh, Ajai K.
- 38-55 Social capital, investments, and external financing
by Javakhadze, David & Ferris, Stephen P. & French, Dan W.
- 56-75 The wealth of private firm owners following reverse mergers
by Greene, Daniel
- 76-92 Convertible bond announcement effects: Why is Japan different?
by Dutordoir, Marie & Li, Hui & Liu, Frank Hong & Verwijmeren, Patrick
- 93-108 Investment efficiency, state-owned enterprises and privatisation: Evidence from Viet Nam in Transition
by O'Toole, Conor M. & Morgenroth, Edgar L.W. & Ha, Thuy T.
- 109-131 Who is successful on the finance Ph.D. job market?
by Volkov, Nikanor & Chira, Inga & Premti, Arjan
- 132-151 Institutional investments in pure play stocks and implications for hedging decisions
by Minton, Bernadette A. & Schrand, Catherine
- 152-172 Media-expressed negative tone and firm-level stock returns
by Ahmad, Khurshid & Han, JingGuang & Hutson, Elaine & Kearney, Colm & Liu, Sha
- 173-192 Directors' and officers' liability insurance and stock price crash risk
by Yuan, Rongli & Sun, Jian & Cao, Feng
- 193-209 Industry IPOs, growth opportunities, and private target acquisitions
by Aktas, Nihat & Cousin, Jean-Gabriel & Ozdakak, Ali & Zhang, Junyao
- 210-228 Captive finance and firm's competitiveness
by Bodnaruk, Andriy & O'Brien, William & Simonov, Andrei
- 229-248 Religion, gambling attitudes and corporate innovation
by Adhikari, Binay Kumar & Agrawal, Anup
- 249-270 Creditor rights, bank competition, and corporate investment during the global financial crisis
by González, Francisco
- 271-286 Can Islamic injunctions indemnify the structural flaws of securitized debt?
by Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Jaafar, Aziz & Omar, Fatma A. & Salleh, Murizah Osman
- 287-308 What's in an education? Implications of CEO education for bank performance
by King, Timothy & Srivastav, Abhishek & Williams, Jonathan
- 309-334 Leaders and followers in hot IPO markets
by Banerjee, Shantanu & Güçbilmez, Ufuk & Pawlina, Grzegorz
- 335-355 Offshore operations and bank loan contracting: Evidence from firms that set up subsidiaries in offshore financial centers
by Ge, Wenxia & Kim, Jeong-Bon & Li, Tiemei & Li, Yutao
- 356-374 Are VC-backed IPOs delayed trade sales?
by Gill, Andrej & Walz, Uwe
- 375-392 Managerial confidence and initial public offerings
by Boulton, Thomas J. & Campbell, T. Colin
- 393-411 Debt maturity structure in private firms: Does the family control matter?
by Díaz-Díaz, Nieves Lidia & García-Teruel, Pedro J. & Martínez-Solano, Pedro
- 412-430 Corporate social responsibility and corporate cash holdings
by Cheung, Adrian (Wai Kong)
- 431-443 The cost of equity for private firms
by Abudy, Menachem & Benninga, Simon & Shust, Efrat
2016, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-14 Institutional shareholders and SEO market timing
by Hovakimian, Armen & Hu, Huajing
- 15-25 Pyramidal structure, political intervention and firms' tax burden: Evidence from China's local SOEs
by Zhang, Min & M, Lijun & Zhang, Bo & Yi, Zhihong
- 26-53 Women on board: Does boardroom gender diversity affect firm risk?
by Sila, Vathunyoo & Gonzalez, Angelica & Hagendorff, Jens
- 54-74 Corporate bond pricing and ownership heterogeneity
by Huang, Kershen & Petkevich, Alex
- 75-92 Product market effects of real estate collateral
by Alimov, Azizjon
- 93-110 CEO overconfidence and corporate debt maturity
by Huang, Ronghong & Tan, Kelvin Jui Keng & Faff, Robert W.
- 111-130 A balancing act: Managing financial constraints and agency costs to minimize investment inefficiency in the Chinese market
by Guariglia, Alessandra & Yang, Junhong
- 131-156 Are offshore firms worth more?
by Durnev, Art & Li, TieMei & Magnan, Michel
- 157-173 Tax noncompliance and insider trading
by Kallunki, Juha-Pekka & Mikkonen, Jenni & Nilsson, Henrik & Setterberg, Hanna
- 174-189 Political uncertainty and corporate investment: Evidence from China
by An, Heng & Chen, Yanyan & Luo, Danglun & Zhang, Ting
- 190-205 Cash holding adjustments and managerial entrenchment
by Jiang, Zhan & Lie, Erik
- 206-229 Do managers matter for corporate innovation?
by Cho, Chanho & Halford, Joseph T. & Hsu, Scott & Ng, Lilian
- 230-254 Debt decisions in deregulated industries
by Ovtchinnikov, Alexei V.
- 255-277 Do external labor market incentives motivate CEOs to adopt more aggressive corporate tax reporting preferences?
by Kubick, Thomas R. & Lockhart, G. Brandon
- 278-285 An evaluation of Altman's Z-score using cash flow ratio to predict corporate failure amid the recent financial crisis: Evidence from the UK
by Almamy, Jeehan & Aston, John & Ngwa, Leonard N.
2015, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-17 Dividend changes and stock price informativeness
by De Cesari, Amedeo & Huang-Meier, Winifred
- 18-42 CEO risk preferences and dividend policy decisions
by Caliskan, Deren & Doukas, John A.
- 43-61 Do managers manipulate earnings prior to management buyouts?
by Mao, Yaping & Renneboog, Luc
- 62-80 Disproportionate insider control and board of director characteristics
by Baran, Lindsay & Forst, Arno
- 81-96 When governance fails: Naming directors in class action lawsuits
by Crutchley, Claire E. & Minnick, Kristina & Schorno, Patrick J.
- 97-119 Write-Down Bonds and Capital and Debt Structures
by Attaoui, Sami & Poncet, Patrice
- 120-135 Does individual investor trading impact firm valuation?
by Wang, Qin & Zhang, Jun
- 136-158 Mind the gap: The age dissimilarity between the chair and the CEO
by Goergen, Marc & Limbach, Peter & Scholz, Meik
- 159-176 Venture capital and the investment curve of young high-tech companies
by Bertoni, Fabio & Croce, Annalisa & Guerini, Massimiliano
- 177-195 Media news and earnings management prior to equity offerings
by Chahine, Salim & Mansi, Sattar & Mazboudi, Mohamad
- 196-210 Product market competition and corporate investment: Evidence from China
by Jiang, Fuxiu & Kim, Kenneth A. & Nofsinger, John R. & Zhu, Bing
- 211-231 The effects of stock liquidity on firm value and corporate governance: Endogeneity and the REIT experiment
by Cheung, William Mingyan & Chung, Richard & Fung, Scott
- 232-246 Are hedge funds registered in Delaware different?
by Cumming, Douglas & Dai, Na & Johan, Sofia
- 247-264 Why are CEOs paid for good luck? An empirical comparison of explanations for pay-for-luck asymmetry
by Campbell, T. Colin & Thompson, Mary Elizabeth
- 265-285 Ownership structure, control contestability, and corporate debt maturity
by Ben-Nasr, Hamdi & Boubaker, Sabri & Rouatbi, Wael
- 286-296 The effect of poison pill adoptions and court rulings on firm entrenchment
by Heron, Randall A. & Lie, Erik
- 297-309 Corporate social responsibility, stakeholder risk, and idiosyncratic volatility
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Ciciretti, Rocco & Hasan, Iftekhar
- 310-328 The financial crisis and corporate debt maturity: The role of banking structure
by González, Víctor M.
- 329-344 Corporate innovation, default risk, and bond pricing
by Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Lee, Hsiao-Hui & Liu, Alfred Zhu & Zhang, Zhipeng
- 345-369 Are female top managers really paid less?
by Geiler, Philipp & Renneboog, Luc
- 370-388 A comparison of CEO pay–performance sensitivity in privately-held and public firms
by Gao, Huasheng & Li, Kai
- 389-406 Employee–management trust and M&A activity
by Bargeron, Leonce & Lehn, Kenneth & Smith, Jared
2015, Volume 34, Issue C
- 1-22 The role of the chief legal officer in corporate governance
by Bird, Robert C. & Borochin, Paul A. & Knopf, John D.
- 23-31 Dynamics of bank relationships in entrepreneurial finance
by Takahashi, Hidenori
- 32-46 Cultural similarity as in-group favoritism: The impact of religious and ethnic similarities on alliance formation and announcement returns
by Shi, Wei & Tang, Yinuo
- 47-63 Young family firms: Financing decisions and the willingness to dilute control
by Keasey, Kevin & Martinez, Beatriz & Pindado, Julio
- 64-82 The public corporation as an intermediary between “Main Street” and “Wall Street”
by Rao, Ramesh K.S.
- 83-107 Corporate divestitures: Spin-offs vs. sell-offs
by Prezas, Alexandros P. & Simonyan, Karen
- 108-127 Family firms, employee satisfaction, and corporate performance
by Huang, Minjie & Li, Pingshu & Meschke, Felix & Guthrie, James P.
- 128-149 Business sustainability performance and cost of equity capital
by Ng, Anthony C. & Rezaee, Zabihollah
- 150-168 Financial market misconduct and agency conflicts: A synthesis and future directions
by Cumming, Douglas & Dannhauser, Robert & Johan, Sofia
- 169-190 Insider trading before accounting scandals
by Agrawal, Anup & Cooper, Tommy
- 191-209 Institutional trading during a wave of corporate scandals: “Perfect Payday”?
by Bernile, Gennaro & Sulaeman, Johan & Wang, Qin
- 210-234 Financial intermediaries in the midst of market manipulation: Did they protect the fool or help the knave?
by Atanasov, Vladimir & Davies, Ryan J. & Merrick, John J.
- 235-250 Changes in underwriters' selection of comparable firms pre- and post-IPO: Same bank, same company, different peers
by Vismara, Silvio & Signori, Andrea & Paleari, Stefano
- 251-267 Tournament incentives and corporate fraud
by Haß, Lars Helge & Müller, Maximilian A. & Vergauwe, Skrålan
- 268-292 Corporate litigation and executive turnover
by Aharony, Joseph & Liu, Chelsea & Yawson, Alfred
- 293-310 Misrepresentation and capital structure: Quantifying the impact on corporate debt value
by Zhou, Xinghua & Reesor, R. Mark
- 311-330 Exchange trading rules, surveillance and suspected insider trading
by Aitken, Michael & Cumming, Douglas & Zhan, Feng
2015, Volume 33, Issue C
- 1-18 Poor performance and the value of corporate honesty
by Chance, Don & Cicon, James & Ferris, Stephen P.
- 19-33 Financial distress: Lifecycle and corporate restructuring
by Koh, SzeKee & Durand, Robert B. & Dai, Lele & Chang, Millicent
- 34-52 Sovereign and corporate credit risk: Evidence from the Eurozone
by Bedendo, Mascia & Colla, Paolo
- 53-70 Cash holdings and employee welfare
by Ghaly, Mohamed & Dang, Viet Anh & Stathopoulos, Konstantinos
- 71-84 Corporate governance and state expropriation risk
by Col, Burcin & Errunza, Vihang
- 85-100 Securities Data Company and Zephyr, data sources for M&A research
by Bollaert, Helen & Delanghe, Marieke
- 101-117 Governance and Payout Precommitment
by John, Kose & Knyazeva, Anzhela & Knyazeva, Diana
- 118-128 Investment stage drifts and venture capital managerial incentives
by Buzzacchi, Luigi & Scellato, Giuseppe & Ughetto, Elisa
- 129-146 Social ties and IPO outcomes
by Cooney, John W. & Madureira, Leonardo & Singh, Ajai K. & Yang, Ke
- 147-163 Financing hierarchy: Evidence from quantile regression
by Chay, J.B. & Park, Soon Hong & Kim, Soojung & Suh, Jungwon
- 164-179 Investor sentiment and bidder announcement abnormal returns
by Danbolt, Jo & Siganos, Antonios & Vagenas-Nanos, Evangelos
- 180-195 The effect of cultural distance on contracting decisions: The case of executive compensation
by Bryan, Stephen & Nash, Robert & Patel, Ajay
- 196-211 Government ownership, informed trading, and private information
by Borisova, Ginka & Yadav, Pradeep K.
- 212-226 The family business map: Framework, selective survey, and evidence from Chinese family firm succession
by Bennedsen, Morten & Fan, Joseph P.H. & Jian, Ming & Yeh, Yin-Hua
- 227-242 CEO identity and labor contracts: Evidence from CEO transitions
by Bach, Laurent & Serrano-Velarde, Nicolas
- 243-259 Founder's political connections, second generation involvement, and family firm performance: Evidence from China
by Xu, Nianhang & Yuan, Qingbo & Jiang, Xuanyu & Chan, Kam C.
- 260-278 Family-firm risk-taking: Does religion matter?
by Jiang, Fuxiu & Jiang, Zhan & Kim, Kenneth A. & Zhang, Min
- 279-292 Family firms, soft information and bank lending in a financial crisis
by D'Aurizio, Leandro & Oliviero, Tommaso & Romano, Livio
- 293-316 Trust, family businesses and financial intermediation
by Stacchini, Massimiliano & Degasperi, Petra
- 317-329 One-child policy and family firms in China
by Cao, Jerry & Cumming, Douglas & Wang, Xiaoming
- 330-344 Pay-out policies in founding family firms
by Isakov, Dušan & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe
- 345-361 CEOs in family firms: Does junior know what he's doing?
by Pinheiro, Roberto & Yung, Chris
2015, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-23 Do risk-taking incentives induce CEOs to invest? Evidence from acquisitions
by Croci, Ettore & Petmezas, Dimitris
- 24-40 Corporate efficiency in Europe
by Hanousek, Jan & Kočenda, Evžen & Shamshur, Anastasiya
- 41-63 Prestige without purpose? Reputation, differentiation, and pricing in U.S. equity underwriting
by Fernando, Chitru S. & Gatchev, Vladimir A. & May, Anthony D. & Megginson, William L.
- 64-90 Voluntary disclosure, excess executive compensation, and firm value
by Chung, Huimin & Judge, William Q. & Li, Yi-Hua
- 91-107 Cross-listings and corporate cash savings: International evidence
by Kusnadi, Yuanto
- 108-127 Firms’ earnings smoothing, corporate social responsibility, and valuation
by Gao, Lei & Zhang, Joseph H.
- 128-149 Multiple lead underwriter IPOs and firm visibility
by Jeon, Jin Q. & Lee, Cheolwoo & Nasser, Tareque & Via, M. Tony
- 150-168 Institutional environment, firm ownership, and IPO first-day returns: Evidence from China
by Chen, Yibiao & Wang, Steven Shuye & Li, Wei & Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H.S.
- 169-189 Political and economic incentives of government in partial privatization
by Li, Zhaohua & Yamada, Takeshi
- 217-237 Institutions, board structure, and corporate performance: Evidence from Chinese firms
by Chen, Tao
- 238-257 Executive compensation in family firms: The effect of multiple family members
by Cheng, Minying & Lin, Bingxuan & Wei, Minghai
- 258-270 Bank financing and corporate governance
by Qian, Meijun & Yeung, Bernard Y.
- 271-294 Government connections and financial constraints: Evidence from a large representative sample of Chinese firms
by Cull, Robert & Li, Wei & Sun, Bo & Xu, Lixin Colin
- 295-311 Tunneling through Non-Operational Fund Occupancy: An investigation based on officially identified activities
by Jiang, Guohua & Rao, Pingui & Yue, Heng
- 312-326 Foreign institutional investors and corporate governance in emerging markets: Evidence of a split-share structure reform in China
by Huang, Wei & Zhu, Tao
- 327-346 In the name of charity: Political connections and strategic corporate social responsibility in a transition economy
by Lin, Karen Jingrong & Tan, Jinsong & Zhao, Liming & Karim, Khondkar
- 347-362 Cross-listing, firm-specific information, and corporate governance: Evidence from Chinese A-shares and H-shares
by Li, Shan & Brockman, Paul & Zurbruegg, Ralf
2015, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-16 Financial condition and product market cooperation
by Gustafson, Matthew T. & Ivanov, Ivan T. & Ritter, John
- 17-32 Information ratings and capital structure
by Pan, Lee-Hsien & Lin, Chien-Ting & Lee, Shih-Cheng & Ho, Kung-Cheng
- 33-53 Employees and the market for corporate control
by Macias, Antonio & Pirinsky, Christo
- 54-66 Buyers as stakeholders: How relationships affect suppliers' financial constraints
by Itzkowitz, Jennifer
- 67-90 Trading and earnings management: Evidence from China's non-tradable share reform
by Xiao, Gang
- 91-115 Valuing convertible bonds and the option to exchange bonds for stock
by Finnerty, John D.
- 116-131 Financial regulation and IPOs: Evidence from the history of the Italian stock market
by Cattaneo, Mattia & Meoli, Michele & Vismara, Silvio
- 132-151 Firm crash risk, information environment, and speed of leverage adjustment
by An, Zhe & Li, Donghui & Yu, Jin
- 152-170 Institutional shareholding and information content of dividend surprises: Re-examining the dynamics in dividend-reappearance era
by Amin, Abu S. & Dutta, Shantanu & Saadi, Samir & Vora, Premal P.
- 171-185 The long-term valuation effects of voluntary dual class share unifications
by Lauterbach, Beni & Pajuste, Anete
- 186-202 Top VC IPO underpricing
by Bradley, Daniel & Kim, Incheol & Krigman, Laurie
- 203-219 Do sophisticated investors interpret earnings conference call tone differently than investors at large? Evidence from short sales
by Blau, Benjamin M. & DeLisle, Jared R. & Price, S. McKay
- 220-245 Family control and corporate cash holdings: Evidence from China
by Liu, Qigui & Luo, Tianpei & Tian, Gary Gang
- 246-270 Returns to acquirers of public and subsidiary targets
by Jaffe, Jeffrey & Jindra, Jan & Pedersen, David & Voetmann, Torben
- 271-283 SEO announcement returns and internal capital market efficiency
by Akhigbe, Aigbe & Whyte, Ann Marie
- 284-305 The role of institutional development in the prevalence and performance of entrepreneur and family-controlled firms
by Amit, Raphael & Ding, Yuan & Villalonga, Belén & Zhang, Hua
2015, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-10 Majority support of shareholders, monitoring incentive, and dividend policy
by Mori, Naoya & Ikeda, Naoshi
- 11-31 Valuing diversity: CEOs' career experiences and corporate investment
by Hu, Conghui & Liu, Yu-Jane
- 32-43 Can the presence of foreign investment affect the capital structure of domestic firms?
by Anwar, Sajid & Sun, Sizhong
- 44-64 What determines the allocation of managerial ownership within firms? Evidence from investment management firms
by Dimmock, Stephen G. & Gerken, William C. & Marietta-Westberg, Jennifer
- 65-84 Multinationality and opaqueness
by Aabo, Tom & Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul
- 85-97 Equity-incentive compensation and payout policy in Europe
by Burns, Natasha & McTier, Brian C. & Minnick, Kristina
- 98-113 Is working capital management value-enhancing? Evidence from firm performance and investments
by Aktas, Nihat & Croci, Ettore & Petmezas, Dimitris
- 114-131 How the timing of dividend reductions can signal value
by Hull, Tyler J.
- 132-149 Evidence on the outcome of Say-On-Pay votes: How managers, directors, and shareholders respond
by Brunarski, Kelly R. & Campbell, T. Colin & Harman, Yvette S.
- 150-167 The impact of personal attributes on corporate insider trading
by Hillier, David & Korczak, Adriana & Korczak, Piotr
- 168-194 The price of environmental, social and governance practice disclosure: An experiment with professional private equity investors
by Crifo, Patricia & Forget, Vanina D. & Teyssier, Sabrina
- 195-222 Executive compensation, organizational performance, and governance quality in the absence of owners
by Newton, Ashley N.
- 223-244 Board independence and firm performance in China
by Liu, Yu & Miletkov, Mihail K. & Wei, Zuobao & Yang, Tina
- 245-256 What premiums do target shareholders expect? Explaining negative returns upon offer announcements
by Ang, James S. & Ismail, Ahmad K.
- 257-277 Do corporate managers skimp on shareholders' dividends to protect their own retirement funds?
by Eisdorfer, Assaf & Giaccotto, Carmelo & White, Reilly
- 278-298 Innovation efficiency, global diversification, and firm value
by Gao, Wenlian & Chou, Julia
- 299-324 Politics, instability, and composition of international investment flows
by Durnev, Art & Enikolopov, Ruben & Petrova, Maria & Santarosa, Veronica
2014, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-19 On the compensation and activity of corporate boards
by Nguyen, Nga Q.
- 20-36 Location and lease intensity
by Devos, Erik & Rahman, Shofiqur
- 37-57 An investigation of the asymmetric link between credit re-ratings and corporate financial decisions: “Flicking the switch” with financial flexibility
by Agha, Mahmoud & Faff, Robert
- 58-74 Does familiarity with business segments affect CEOs' divestment decisions?
by Ang, James & de Jong, Abe & van der Poel, Marieke
- 75-87 The totality of change-in-control payments
by Offenberg, David & Officer, Micah S.
- 88-110 The value of multinationality and business group for Japanese firms
by Choi, Jongmoo Jay & Hiraki, Takato & Landi, James A.
- 111-121 What all-cash companies tell us about IPOs and acquisitions
by Rodrigues, Usha & Stegemoller, Mike
- 122-142 Risk taking behavior of privatized banks
by Mohsni, Sana & Otchere, Isaac
- 143-157 The role of corporate board structure in attracting foreign investors
by Miletkov, Mihail K. & Poulsen, Annette B. & Babajide Wintoki, M.
- 158-178 Do voluntary corporate restrictions on insider trading eliminate informed insider trading?
by Lee, Inmoo & Lemmon, Michael & Li, Yan & Sequeira, John M.
- 179-199 State Ownership, Political Institutions, and Stock Price Informativeness: Evidence from Privatization
by Ben-Nasr, Hamdi & Cosset, Jean-Claude
- 200-220 An international analysis of dividend smoothing
by Javakhadze, David & Ferris, Stephen P. & Sen, Nilanjan
- 221-245 Corporate hedging and the cost of debt
by Chen, Jun & King, Tao-Hsien Dolly
- 246-262 Political connections and preferential lending at local level: Some evidence from the Italian credit market
by Infante, L. & Piazza, M.
- 263-287 The impact of insider trading laws on dividend payout policy
by Brockman, Paul & Tresl, Jiri & Unlu, Emre
- 288-302 The value of financial flexibility and corporate financial policy
by Rapp, Marc Steffen & Schmid, Thomas & Urban, Daniel
- 303-326 Reverse trade credit or default risk? Explaining the use of prepayments by firms
by Mateut, Simona
- 327-350 Are the benefits of debt declining? The decreasing propensity of firms to be adequately levered
by D'Mello, Ranjan & Gruskin, Mark
- 351-368 Government asset sales, economic nationalism, and acquirer wealth effects
by Borisova, Ginka & Cowan, Arnold R.
- 369-389 Bonus schemes and trading activity
by Pikulina, Elena & Renneboog, Luc & Ter Horst, Jenke & Tobler, Philippe N.
- 390-409 The dark side of CEO ability: CEO general managerial skills and cost of equity capital
by Mishra, Dev R.
- 410-429 Corporate liquidity and the contingent nature of bank credit lines: Evidence on the costs and consequences of bank default
by May, Anthony D.
- 430-448 Paragon or pariah? The consequences of being conspicuously rich in China's new economy
by Firth, Michael & He, Xianjie & Rui, Oliver M. & Xiao, Tusheng
- 449-474 Sources of value gains in minority equity investments by private equity funds: Evidence from block share acquisitions
by Chen, Guojun & Kang, Jun-Koo & Kim, Jin-Mo & Na, Hyun Seung
- 475-494 Value impact of debt issuances by targets of withdrawn takeovers
by Jandik, Tomas & Lallemand, Justin
- 495-510 CEO optimism and the board's choice of successor
by Campbell, T. Colin
- 511-519 A test of the Bolton–Scheinkman–Xiong hypothesis of how speculation affects the vesting time of options granted to directors
by Egger, Peter & Radulescu, Doina
- 520-534 Portfolio size and information disclosure: An analysis of startup accelerators
by Kim, Jin-Hyuk & Wagman, Liad
- 542-560 Bank stability and market discipline: The effect of contingent capital on risk taking and default probability
by Hilscher, Jens & Raviv, Alon
- 561-578 Market efficiency, managerial compensation, and real efficiency
by Singh, Rajdeep & Yerramilli, Vijay
- 579-593 The prevention of excess managerial risk taking
by Van Wesep, Edward D. & Wang, Sean
- 594-606 Stock-based managerial compensation, price informativeness, and the incentive to overinvest
by Strobl, Günter
- 607-627 Investment timing decisions of managers under endogenous contracts
by Hori, Keiichi & Osano, Hiroshi
- 628-643 Options, option repricing in managerial compensation: Their effects on corporate investment risk
by Ju, Nengjiu & Leland, Hayne & Senbet, Lemma W.
- 644-661 Dynamic capital structure with callable debt and debt renegotiations
by Christensen, Peter Ove & Flor, Christian Riis & Lando, David & Miltersen, Kristian R.
- 662-694 Do compensation plans with performance targets provide better incentives?
by Pinto, Helena & Widdicks, Martin
- 695-709 Optimal contracts with privately informed agents and active principals
by García, Diego
2014, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-5 Inside the board room
by Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc
- 6-25 The determinants of the CEO successor choice in family firms
by Ansari, Iram Fatima & Goergen, Marc & Mira, Svetlana
- 26-47 Should I stay or should I go? Former CEOs as monitors
by Andres, Christian & Fernau, Erik & Theissen, Erik
- 48-65 Executive board composition and bank risk taking
by Berger, Allen N. & Kick, Thomas & Schaeck, Klaus
- 66-82 Corporate culture and CEO turnover
by Fiordelisi, Franco & Ricci, Ornella
- 83-101 Fund governance contagion: New evidence on the mutual fund governance paradox
by Calluzzo, Paul & Dong, Gang Nathan
- 102-115 The incentives of grey directors: Evidence from unexpected executive and board chair turnover
by Borokhovich, Kenneth A. & Boulton, Thomas J. & Brunarski, Kelly R. & Harman, Yvette S.
- 116-134 Does the independence of independent directors matter?
by Crespí-Cladera, Rafel & Pascual-Fuster, Bartolomé
- 135-151 Appointments of academic directors
by White, Joshua T. & Woidtke, Tracie & Black, Harold A. & Schweitzer, Robert L.
- 152-168 Does mandatory gender balance work? Changing organizational form to avoid board upheaval
by Bøhren, Øyvind & Staubo, Siv
- 169-184 Do women directors improve firm performance in China?
by Liu, Yu & Wei, Zuobao & Xie, Feixue
- 185-200 Director gender and mergers and acquisitions
by Levi, Maurice & Li, Kai & Zhang, Feng
- 201-217 Outside options and CEO turnover: The network effect
by Liu, Yun
- 218-234 Director networks and takeovers
by Renneboog, Luc & Zhao, Yang