Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask J. Netter to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:corfin. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcorpfin .
2019, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-25 Premier advisory services for VIP acquirers
by Liu, Qi & Sun, Xian & Wu, Hong
- 26-46 Leverage, debt maturity, and social capital
by Huang, Kershen & Shang, Chenguang
- 47-84 Price inversion and post lock-up period returns on private investments in public equity in China: An interest transfer perspective
by Lin, Jing & An, Yunbi & Yang, Jun & Liang, Yinhe
- 85-106 CEO overconfidence and the value of corporate cash holdings
by Aktas, Nihat & Louca, Christodoulos & Petmezas, Dimitris
- 107-127 CEO traders and corporate acquisitions
by Leung, Henry & Tse, Jeffrey & Westerholm, P. Joakim
- 128-152 To what extent does corporate liquidity affect M&A decisions, method of payment and performance? Evidence from China
by Yang, Junhong & Guariglia, Alessandra & Guo, Jie (Michael)
- 153-167 Insider ownership and dividend policy in an imputation tax environment
by Balachandran, Balasingham & Khan, Arifur & Mather, Paul & Theobald, Michael
- 168-190 CEO pay disparity: Efficient contracting or managerial power?
by Vo, Thi Thanh Nha & Canil, Jean Milva
2018, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-20 Are directors more likely to relinquish their riskiest directorships after the Financial Crisis?
by Ormazabal, Gaizka
- 21-37 Divisional buyouts by private equity and the market for divested assets
by Hege, Ulrich & Lovo, Stefano & Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E.
- 38-64 Do institutional blockholders influence corporate investment? Evidence from emerging markets
by Alvarez, Roberto & Jara, Mauricio & Pombo, Carlos
- 65-86 Do macroeconomic conditions and oil prices influence corporate risk-taking?
by Gupta, Kartick & Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar
- 87-105 Market integration, country institutions and IPO underpricing
by Marcato, Gianluca & Milcheva, Stanimira & Zheng, Chen
- 106-132 Corporate governance and dividend policy: Evidence of tunneling from master limited partnerships
by Atanassov, Julian & Mandell, Aaron J.
- 133-154 Does short-maturity debt discipline managers? Evidence from cash-rich firms' acquisition decisions
by Huang, Qianqian & Jiang, Feng & Wu, Szu-Yin (Jennifer)
- 155-173 Corporate innovation strategy and stock price crash risk
by Jia, Ning
- 174-201 Debt covenants and corporate acquisitions
by Daher, Mai M. & Ismail, Ahmad K.
- 202-224 Sovereign wealth funds and equity pricing: Evidence from implied cost of equity of publicly traded targets
by Boubaker, Sabri & Boubakri, Narjess & Grira, Jocelyn & Guizani, Asma
- 225-245 Shareholder approval thresholds in acquisitions: Evidence from tender offers
by Boone, Audra & Broughman, Brian & Macias, Antonio J.
2018, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-27 Switching to bonds when loans are scarce: Evidence from four U.S. crises
by Goel, Manisha & Zemel, Michelle
- 28-52 CFO social capital and private debt
by Fogel, Kathy & Jandik, Tomas & McCumber, William R.
- 53-72 The effects of a comply-or-explain dividend regulation in China
by He, Wen & Li, Chao Kevin
- 73-95 Corporate social responsibility, firm value, and influential institutional ownership
by Buchanan, Bonnie & Cao, Cathy Xuying & Chen, Chongyang
- 96-117 Share pledges and margin call pressure
by Chan, Konan & Chen, Hung-Kun & Hu, Shing-yang & Liu, Yu-Jane
- 118-142 Are women greener? Corporate gender diversity and environmental violations
by Liu, Chelsea
- 143-167 Institutional trading and Abel Noser data
by Hu, Gang & Jo, Koren M. & Wang, Yi Alex & Xie, Jing
- 168-191 How do chief financial officers influence corporate cash policies?
by Florackis, Chris & Sainani, Sushil
- 192-213 Shareholder litigation rights and corporate cash holdings: Evidence from universal demand laws
by Nguyen, Hien T. & Phan, Hieu V. & Sun, Lingna (Selina)
- 214-237 Do firms care about investment opportunities? Evidence from China
by Ding, Sai & Kim, Minjoo & Zhang, Xiao
- 238-259 CEO educational background and acquisition targets selection
by Wang, Ye & Yin, Sirui
2018, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-19 Learning from directors' foreign board experiences
by Iliev, Peter & Roth, Lukas
- 20-49 Foreign institutional ownership and liquidity commonality around the world
by Deng, Baijun & Li, Zhongfei & Li, Yong
- 50-71 Strategic voting and insider ownership
by Marquardt, Blair B. & Myers, Brett W. & Niu, Xu
- 72-97 Antitrust merger review costs and acquirer lobbying
by Fidrmuc, Jana P. & Roosenboom, Peter & Zhang, Eden Quxian
- 98-108 Publication patterns and coauthorship in the Journal of Corporate Finance
by Andrikopoulos, Andreas & Trichas, Georgios
- 109-124 Boards of directors and firm leverage: Evidence from real estate investment trusts
by Doan, Trang & Nguyen, Nga Q.
- 125-141 Does crackdown on corruption reduce stock price crash risk? Evidence from China
by Chen, Yunsen & Xie, Yuan & You, Hong & Zhang, Yanan
- 142-163 Foreign residency rights and corporate fraud
by Chen, Donghua & Chen, Yinying & Li, Oliver Zhen & Ni, Chenkai
- 164-181 Analyst coverage and the quality of corporate investment decisions
by To, Thomas Y. & Navone, Marco & Wu, Eliza
- 182-209 Financial distress and competitors' investment
by Garcia-Appendini, Emilia
- 210-234 Money held for moving stars: Talent competition and corporate cash holdings
by He, Zhaozhao
- 235-257 What drives corporate insurance demand? Evidence from directors' and officers' liability insurance in Korea
by Park, Min
- 258-274 When does competition mitigate agency problems?
by Tang, Yuehua
- 275-315 Do executives benefit from shareholder disputes? Evidence from multiple large shareholders in Chinese listed firms
by Fang, Yuanli & Hu, Maggie & Yang, Qingsen
- 316-331 Firm CFO board membership and departures
by Mobbs, Shawn
- 332-351 Economic resources and corporate social responsibility
by Sun, Xian & Gunia, Brian C.
- 352-373 Corporate innovative efficiency: Evidence of effects on credit ratings
by Griffin, Paul A. & Hong, Hyun A. & Ryou, Ji Woo
2018, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-21 Executive labor market segmentation: How local market density affects incentives and performance
by Zhao, Hong
- 22-43 Board independence, corruption and innovation. Some evidence on UK subsidiaries
by Sena, Vania & Duygun, Meryem & Lubrano, Giuseppe & Marra, Marianna & Shaban, Mohamed
- 44-65 The market value of government ownership
by Boubakri, Narjess & El Ghoul, Sadok & Guedhami, Omrane & Megginson, William L.
- 66-83 Multiple large shareholders and corporate investment: Evidence from China
by Jiang, Fuxiu & Cai, Wenjing & Wang, Xue & Zhu, Bing
- 84-108 Does it pay to treat employees well? International evidence on the value of employee-friendly culture
by Fauver, Larry & McDonald, Michael B. & Taboada, Alvaro G.
- 109-127 The impact of IPO approval on the price of existing stocks: Evidence from China
by Li, Yuanpeng & Sun, Qian & Tian, Shu
- 128-157 Does corporate lobbying activity provide useful information to credit markets?
by Lockhart, George Brandon & Unlu, Emre
- 158-179 Corporate social responsibility and seasoned equity offerings
by Dutordoir, Marie & Strong, Norman C. & Sun, Ping
- 180-202 She is mine: Determinants and value effects of early announcements in takeovers
by Aktas, Nihat & Xu, Guosong & Yurtoglu, Burcin
- 203-222 (How) do credit market conditions affect firms' post-hedging outcomes? Evidence from bank lending standards and firms' currency exposure
by Bergbrant, Mikael C. & Hunter, Delroy M.
- 223-242 Asset tangibility, cash holdings, and financial development
by Lei, Jin & Qiu, Jiaping & Wan, Chi
- 243-264 Cash-rich acquirers do not always make bad acquisitions: New evidence
by Gao, Ning & Mohamed, Abdulkadir
- 265-293 Fire-sale acquisitions and intra-industry contagion
by Oh, Seungjoon
- 294-322 The fading of investment-cash flow sensitivity and global development
by Larkin, Yelena & Ng, Lilian & Zhu, Jie
- 323-348 Financing, fire sales, and the stockholder wealth effects of asset divestiture announcements
by Finlay, William & Marshall, Andrew & McColgan, Patrick
- 349-370 The consequences of shifting the IPO offer pricing power from securities regulators to market participants in weak institutional environments: Evidence from China
by Chen, Jun & Ke, Bin & Wu, Donghui & Yang, Zhifeng
- 371-387 Are all regulatory compliant independent director appointments the same? An analysis of Taiwanese board appointments
by Chou, Hsin-I & Hamill, Philip A. & Yeh, Yin-Hua
- 388-401 Political connections, bailout in financial markets and firm value
by Banerji, Sanjay & Duygun, Meryem & Shaban, Mohamed
- 402-423 The role of taxes and the interdependence among corporate financial policies: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Colombo, Jéfferson A. & Caldeira, João F.
- 424-452 Do long-term investors improve corporate decision making?
by Harford, Jarrad & Kecskés, Ambrus & Mansi, Sattar
- 453-467 Customer risk and corporate financial policy: Evidence from receivables securitization
by Liu, Laura Xiaolei & Mao, Mike Qinghao & Nini, Greg
- 468-483 Are employee stock option proceeds a source of finance for investment?
by Canil, Jean & Karpavičius, Sigitas
- 484-504 Executive compensation and corporate financing policies: Evidence from CEO inside debt
by Freund, Steven & Latif, Saira & Phan, Hieu V.
- 505-518 Independent directors and defined benefit pension plan freezes
by Vafeas, Nikos & Vlittis, Adamos
- 519-537 Corporate pension plans and investment choices: Bargaining or conforming?
by Duygun, Meryem & Huang, Bihong & Qian, Xiaolin & Tam, Lewis H.K.
- 538-555 Entrepreneurial finance: Unifying themes and future directions
by Cumming, Douglas & Groh, Alexander Peter
- 556-574 Market mechanisms and funding dynamics in equity crowdfunding
by Hornuf, Lars & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 575-591 Does success bring success? The post-offering lives of equity-crowdfunded firms
by Signori, Andrea & Vismara, Silvio
- 592-608 Angel network affiliation and business angels' investment practices
by Bonini, Stefano & Capizzi, Vincenzo & Valletta, Mario & Zocchi, Paola
- 609-625 Debt financing, survival, and growth of start-up firms
by Cole, Rebel A. & Sokolyk, Tatyana
- 626-649 The equity gap and knowledge-based firms
by Wilson, Nick & Wright, Mike & Kacer, Marek
- 650-668 Initial public offerings, subscription precommitments and venture capital participation
by Jeppsson, Hans
- 669-688 Benefits of public reporting: Evidence from IPOs backed by listed private equity firms
by Goktan, M. Sinan & Muslu, Volkan
2018, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-14 Initial public offerings on the UK when-issued market
by Khurshed, Arif & Kostas, Dimitris & Mohamed, Abdulkadir & Saadouni, Brahim
- 15-31 Labor unemployment insurance and firm cash holdings
by Devos, Erik & Rahman, Shofiqur
- 32-53 Volatility and the buyback anomaly
by Evgeniou, Theodoros & de Fortuny, Enric Junqué & Nassuphis, Nick & Vermaelen, Theo
- 54-80 The economics of corporate lobbying
by Cao, Zhiyan & Fernando, Guy D. & Tripathy, Arindam & Upadhyay, Arun
- 81-103 European trade credit use and SME survival
by McGuinness, Gerard & Hogan, Teresa & Powell, Ronan
- 104-119 How has takeover competition changed over time?
by Liu, Tingting & Mulherin, J. Harold
- 120-124 Observations on research and publishing from nineteen years as editors of the Journal of Corporate Finance
by Mulherin, J. Harold & Netter, Jeffry M. & Poulsen, Annette B.
- 125-140 Do venture capital firms benefit from a presence on boards of directors of mature public companies?
by Hasan, Iftekhar & Khurshed, Arif & Mohamed, Abdulkadir & Wang, Fan
- 141-167 Capital structure decisions and the optimal design of corporate market debt prograams
by Martellini, Lionel & Milhau, Vincent & Tarelli, Andrea
- 168-185 Venture capital and career concerns
by Crain, Nicholas G.
- 186-203 Anti-corruption campaigns and corporate information release in China
by Cao, Xiaping & Wang, Yuchen & Zhou, Sili
- 204-224 Product market competition and debt choice
by Boubaker, Sabri & Saffar, Walid & Sassi, Syrine
- 225-251 Worth the wait? Delay in CEO succession after unplanned CEO departures
by Rivolta, Mia L.
- 252-282 Territorial tax system reform and multinationals' foreign cash holdings: New evidence from Japan
by Xing, Jing
- 283-307 Underwriter relationships and shelf offerings
by Humphery-Jenner, Mark & Karpavicius, Sigitas & Suchard, Jo-Ann
- 308-323 Trade credit and product market power during a financial crisis
by Gonçalves, Adalto Barbaceia & Schiozer, Rafael F. & Sheng, Hsia Hua
- 324-343 Private benefits of control and bank loan contracts
by Lin, Chih-Yung & Tsai, Wei-Che & Hasan, Iftekhar & Tuan, Le Quoc
- 344-378 Tax avoidance and cost of debt: The case for loan-specific risk mitigation and public debt financing
by Isin, Adnan Anil
- 379-387 What does it take? Comparison of research standards for promotion in finance
by Netter, Jeffry M. & Poulsen, Annette B. & Kieser, William P.
2018, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-16 Managerial conservatism, board independence and corporate innovation
by Lu, Jun & Wang, Wei
- 17-33 Large dividend increases and leverage
by Cooper, Ian A. & Lambertides, Neophytos
- 34-48 Credit default swaps and firms' financing policies
by Fuller, Kathleen P. & Yildiz, Serhat & Uymaz, Yurtsev
- 49-75 Institutional investor monitoring motivation and the marginal value of cash
by Ward, Charles & Yin, Chao & Zeng, Yeqin
- 76-93 Executive turnover and the valuation of stock options
by Klein, Daniel
- 94-108 The mitigating effect of bank financing on shareholder value and firm policies following rating downgrades
by Bedendo, Mascia & Siming, Linus
- 109-121 Operational and financial hedging: Evidence from export and import behavior
by Kuzmina, Olga & Kuznetsova, Olga
- 122-147 Bank supply shocks and the substitution between bank and nonbank debt
by Fernández, Ana I. & González, Francisco & Suárez, Nuria
- 148-168 Institutional investors' corporate site visits and corporate innovation
by Jiang, Xuanyu & Yuan, Qingbo
- 169-186 Shareholder litigation rights and the cost of debt: Evidence from derivative lawsuits
by Ni, Xiaoran & Yin, Sirui
- 187-216 Institutional cross-ownership and corporate strategy: The case of mergers and acquisitions
by Brooks, Chris & Chen, Zhong & Zeng, Yeqin
- 217-243 Specialist CEOs and IPO survival
by Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Pham, Hang
- 244-260 Does improved disclosure lead to higher executive compensation? Evidence from the conversion to IFRS and the dual-class share system in China
by Lu, Jun & Shi, Zhen
- 261-274 Employees' risk attitude and corporate risk taking: Evidence from pension asset allocations
by Guan, Yanling & Tang, Dragon Yongjun
- 275-291 Excess cash, trading continuity, and liquidity risk
by Huang, Winifred & Mazouz, Khelifa
- 292-313 Initial compensation contracts for new executives and financial distress risk: An empirical investigation of UK firms
by Chen, Jie & De Cesari, Amedeo & Hill, Paula & Ozkan, Neslihan
- 314-330 Managerial incentives and strategic choices of firms with different ownership structures
by Banerjee, Shantanu & Homroy, Swarnodeep
- 331-351 In good times and in bad: Defined-benefit pensions and corporate financial policy
by Bartram, Söhnke M.
- 352-374 Shareholders valuation of long-term debt and decline in firms' leverage ratio
by D'Mello, Ranjan & Gruskin, Mark & Kulchania, Manoj
- 375-412 Asset specificity and firm value: Evidence from mergers
by Kim, Joon Ho
- 413-427 Institutional bidding behaviors during IPO bookbuilding: Evidence from Korea
by Eom, Chanyoung
- 428-441 New evidence on managerial labor markets: An analysis of CEO retreads
by Fee, C. Edward & Hadlock, Charles J. & Pierce, Joshua R.
- 442-459 Income smoothing may result in increased perceived riskiness: Evidence from bid-ask spreads around loss announcements
by Yu, Kun & Hagigi, Moshe & Stewart, Scott D.
- 460-473 Are all perks solely perks? Evidence from corporate jets
by Lee, Lian Fen & Lowry, Michelle & Shu, Susan
- 474-491 Differences make a difference: Diversity in social learning and value creation
by Fang, Yiwei & Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar
- 492-514 The impact of dividend imputation on corporate tax avoidance: The case of shareholder value
by McClure, Ross & Lanis, Roman & Wells, Peter & Govendir, Brett
- 515-541 Accessibility and materialization of firm innovation
by Jia, Ning & Tian, Xuan
- 542-555 Asymmetries in the Firm's use of debt to changing market values
by Ferris, Stephen P. & Hanousek, Jan & Shamshur, Anastasiya & Tresl, Jiri
- 556-578 Organization capital and firm life cycle
by Hasan, Mostafa Monzur & Cheung, Adrian (Wai-Kong)
- 579-596 Bank credit and corporate working capital management
by Chen, Chongyang & Kieschnick, Robert
- 597-614 Firm age, corporate governance, and capital structure choices
by Kieschnick, Robert & Moussawi, Rabih
- 615-637 Peer influence on payout policies
by Adhikari, Binay K. & Agrawal, Anup
- 638-657 Living through the Great Chinese Famine: Early-life experiences and managerial decisions
by Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C.
- 658-679 Regulatory effects on Analysts' conflicts of interest in corporate financing activities: Evidence from NASD Rule 2711
by Chen, Peter F. & Novoselov, Kirill E. & Wang, Yihong
- 680-699 Saving for a rainy day: Evidence from the 2000 dot-com crash and the 2008 credit crisis
by Chen, Hsuan-Chi & Chou, Robin K. & Lu, Chien-Lin
- 700-725 Employee welfare and stock price crash risk
by Ben-Nasr, Hamdi & Ghouma, Hatem
- 726-751 Prospect theory and IPO returns in China
by Wang, Zhiqiang & Su, Bingbai & Coakley, Jerry & Shen, Zhe
- 752-770 Managerial foreign experience and corporate innovation
by Yuan, Rongli & Wen, Wen
- 771-796 Investment timing, reversibility, and financing constraints
by Shibata, Takashi & Nishihara, Michi
- 797-815 Short interest as a signal to issue equity
by Autore, Don M. & Hutton, Irena & Jiang, Danling & Outlaw, Dominque G.
- 816-839 Do qualifications matter? New evidence on board functions and director compensation
by Fedaseyeu, Viktar & Linck, James S. & Wagner, Hannes F.
- 840-856 Corporate financing and target behavior: New tests and evidence
by Chauhan, Gaurav Singh & Huseynov, Fariz
- 857-877 A J-shaped cross-sectional relation between dividends and firm value
by Kim, Soojung & Park, Soon Hong & Suh, Jungwon
2017, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-22 Does local religiosity affect organizational risk-taking? Evidence from the hedge fund industry
by Gao, Lei & Wang, Ying & Zhao, Jing
- 23-45 Hedge funds in M&A deals: Is there exploitation of insider information?
by Dai, Rui & Massoud, Nadia & Nandy, Debarshi K. & Saunders, Anthony
- 46-71 CEO social capital, risk-taking and corporate policies
by Ferris, Stephen P. & Javakhadze, David & Rajkovic, Tijana
- 72-87 Information leakage in family firms: Evidence from short selling around insider sales
by Sun, Hanwen & Yin, Shuxing
- 88-109 Career concerns and the busy life of the young CEO
by Li, Xiaoyang & Low, Angie & Makhija, Anil K.
- 110-130 Skin in the game: General partner capital commitment, investment behavior and venture capital fund performance
by Jia, Ning & Wang, Dan
- 131-150 CEO compensation and risk-taking at financial firms: Evidence from U.S. federal loan assistance
by Gande, Amar & Kalpathy, Swaminathan
- 151-173 The small IPO and the investing preferences of mutual funds
by Bartlett, Robert P. & Rose, Paul & Solomon, Steven Davidoff
- 174-190 Investor protection and corporate control
by Larrain, Borja & Tapia, Matías & Urzúa I., Francisco
- 191-218 Geographic concentration of institutions, corporate governance, and firm value
by Huang, Xiaoran & Kang, Jun-Koo
- 219-235 Independent director reputation incentives and stock price informativeness
by Sila, Vathunyoo & Gonzalez, Angelica & Hagendorff, Jens
- 236-252 The equity-financing channel, the catering channel, and corporate investment: International evidence
by Kusnadi, Yuanto & Wei, K.C. John
- 253-268 Do investors flip less in bookbuilding than in auction IPOs?
by Neupane, Suman & Marshall, Andrew & Paudyal, Krishna & Thapa, Chandra
2017, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-24 Product market advertising, heterogeneous beliefs, and the long-run performance of initial public offerings
by Chemmanur, Thomas & Yan, An
- 25-33 Are managers paid for better levels of pension funding?
by Alderson, Michael J. & Betker, Brian L. & Halford, Joseph T.
- 34-50 What do stock price levels tell us about the firms?
by Chan, Konan & Li, Fengfei & Lin, Ji-Chai & Lin, Tse-Chun
- 51-76 What determines horizontal merger antitrust case selection?
by Gao, Ning & Peng, Ni & Strong, Norman
- 77-96 Multinationality and firm value: The role of real options awareness
by Ioulianou, Sophocles & Trigeorgis, Lenos & Driouchi, Tarik
- 97-120 Does cross-listing increase managers' propensity to listen to the market in M&A deals?
by Abdallah, Abed AL-Nasser & Abdallah, Wissam
- 121-138 Informed short selling around SEO announcements
by Deshmukh, Sanjay & Gamble, Keith Jacks & Howe, Keith M.
- 139-153 Media sentiment and IPO underpricing
by Bajo, Emanuele & Raimondo, Carlo
- 154-169 Do managerial risk-taking incentives influence firms' exchange rate exposure?
by Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Hunter, Delroy M. & Zhu, Yun
- 170-185 Who needs big banks? The real effects of bank size on outcomes of large US borrowers
by Biswas, Swarnava (Sonny) & Gómez, Fabiana & Zhai, Wei
- 186-206 What is the shareholder wealth impact of target CEO retention in private equity deals?
by Bargeron, Leonce L. & Schlingemann, Frederik P. & Stulz, René M. & Zutter, Chad J.
- 207-231 Cross-border merger waves
by Xu, Emma Qianying
- 232-247 Private benefits of public control: Evidence of political and economic benefits of state ownership
by D'Souza, Juliet & Nash, Robert
- 248-260 The behaviour of SMEs' capital structure determinants in different macroeconomic states
by Daskalakis, Nikolaos & Balios, Dimitrios & Dalla, Violetta
- 261-283 R&D investments and credit lines
by Guney, Yilmaz & Karpuz, Ahmet & Ozkan, Neslihan
- 284-306 Individualism, democracy, and contract enforcement
by Cline, Brandon N. & Williamson, Claudia R.
- 307-319 The value of restrictive covenants in the changing bond market dynamics before and after the financial crisis
by Simpson, Marc W. & Grossmann, Axel
- 320-341 Languages and corporate savings behavior
by Chen, Shimin & Cronqvist, Henrik & Ni, Serene & Zhang, Frank
- 342-360 The determinants of buyout returns: Does transaction strategy matter?
by Ayash, Brian & Bartlett, Robert P. & Poulsen, Annette B.
- 361-373 The effect of relationships with government-owned banks on cash flow constraints: Evidence from India
by Srinivasan, Anand & Thampy, Ashok
- 374-390 Firm investment in human health capital
by Holland, Sara B.
- 391-410 Stock market listing and the use of trade credit: Evidence from public and private firms
by Abdulla, Yomna & Dang, Viet Anh & Khurshed, Arif
- 411-441 Corporate lobbying and labor relations: Evidence from employee-level litigations
by Unsal, Omer & Kabir Hassan, M. & Zirek, Duygu
- 442-460 Does the choice between fixed price and make whole call provisions reflect differential agency costs?
by Alderson, Michael J. & Lin, Fang & Stock, Duane R.
- 461-476 For love and money: Marital leadership in family firms
by Amore, Mario Daniele & Miller, Danny & Le Breton-Miller, Isabelle & Corbetta, Guido
2017, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-18 Debt covenants and the speed of capital structure adjustment
by Devos, Erik & Rahman, Shofiqur & Tsang, Desmond
- 19-30 CEO power and matching leverage preferences
by Korkeamäki, Timo & Liljeblom, Eva & Pasternack, Daniel
- 31-63 Inorganic growth strategies and the evolution of the private equity business model
by Hammer, Benjamin & Knauer, Alexander & Pflücke, Magnus & Schwetzler, Bernhard
- 64-83 Equity raising by Asian firms: Choosing between PIPEs and SEOs
by Dahiya, Sandeep & Klapper, Leora & Parthasarathy, Harini & Singer, Dorothe
- 84-103 Do financial analysts play a role in shaping the rival response of target firms? International evidence
by Li, Donghui & Chen, Zhian & An, Zhe & Murong, Michael
- 104-121 Working on the weekend: Do analysts strategically time the release of their recommendation revisions?
by Rees, Lynn & Sharp, Nathan Y. & Wong, Paul A.
- 122-149 Expropriation risk by block holders, institutional quality and expected stock returns
by Hearn, Bruce & Phylaktis, Kate & Piesse, Jenifer
- 150-161 Religion and succession intention - Evidence from Chinese family firms
by Shen, Na & Su, Jun
- 162-175 CEO political ideology and mergers and acquisitions decisions
by Elnahas, Ahmed M. & Kim, Dongnyoung
- 176-202 Do banks and industrial companies have equal access to reputable underwriters in debt markets?
by Carbó-Valverde, Santiago & Cuadros-Solas, Pedro J. & Rodríguez-Fernández, Francisco
- 203-219 Cash conversion cycle and value-enhancing operations: Theory and evidence for a free lunch
by Zeidan, Rodrigo & Shapir, Offer Moshe
- 220-244 Network connections, CEO compensation and involuntary turnover: The impact of a friend of a friend
by Balsam, Steven & Kwack, So Yean & Lee, Jae Young
- 245-261 Determinants and consequences of shareholder proposals: The cases of board election, charter amendment, and profit disposal
by Yeh, Tsung-ming
- 262-293 The impact of interest rates on firms' financing policies
by Karpavičius, Sigitas & Yu, Fan
- 294-317 Reading between the blocks
by Basu, Nilanjan & Paeglis, Imants & Toffanin, Melissa
- 318-332 Shareholder litigation, shareholder–creditor conflict, and the cost of bank loans
by Chu, Yongqiang
- 333-341 Misspecification in event studies
by Marks, Joseph M. & Musumeci, Jim
- 342-359 Litigation risk and institutional monitoring
by Pukthuanthong, Kuntara & Turtle, Harry & Walker, Thomas & Wang, Jun
- 360-377 Intellectual property rights and cross-border mergers and acquisitions
by Alimov, Azizjon & Officer, Micah S.
- 378-400 U.S. class action lawsuits targeting foreign firms: The country spillover effect
by Huang, Xuxing & Rui, Yixuan & Shen, Jianfeng & Tian, Gloria Y.