Journal of Corporate Finance
2015, Volume 33, Issue C
- 1-18 Poor performance and the value of corporate honesty
by Chance, Don & Cicon, James & Ferris, Stephen P.
- 19-33 Financial distress: Lifecycle and corporate restructuring
by Koh, SzeKee & Durand, Robert B. & Dai, Lele & Chang, Millicent
- 34-52 Sovereign and corporate credit risk: Evidence from the Eurozone
by Bedendo, Mascia & Colla, Paolo
- 53-70 Cash holdings and employee welfare
by Ghaly, Mohamed & Dang, Viet Anh & Stathopoulos, Konstantinos
- 71-84 Corporate governance and state expropriation risk
by Col, Burcin & Errunza, Vihang
- 85-100 Securities Data Company and Zephyr, data sources for M&A research
by Bollaert, Helen & Delanghe, Marieke
- 101-117 Governance and Payout Precommitment
by John, Kose & Knyazeva, Anzhela & Knyazeva, Diana
- 118-128 Investment stage drifts and venture capital managerial incentives
by Buzzacchi, Luigi & Scellato, Giuseppe & Ughetto, Elisa
- 129-146 Social ties and IPO outcomes
by Cooney, John W. & Madureira, Leonardo & Singh, Ajai K. & Yang, Ke
- 147-163 Financing hierarchy: Evidence from quantile regression
by Chay, J.B. & Park, Soon Hong & Kim, Soojung & Suh, Jungwon
- 164-179 Investor sentiment and bidder announcement abnormal returns
by Danbolt, Jo & Siganos, Antonios & Vagenas-Nanos, Evangelos
- 180-195 The effect of cultural distance on contracting decisions: The case of executive compensation
by Bryan, Stephen & Nash, Robert & Patel, Ajay
- 196-211 Government ownership, informed trading, and private information
by Borisova, Ginka & Yadav, Pradeep K.
- 212-226 The family business map: Framework, selective survey, and evidence from Chinese family firm succession
by Bennedsen, Morten & Fan, Joseph P.H. & Jian, Ming & Yeh, Yin-Hua
- 227-242 CEO identity and labor contracts: Evidence from CEO transitions
by Bach, Laurent & Serrano-Velarde, Nicolas
- 243-259 Founder's political connections, second generation involvement, and family firm performance: Evidence from China
by Xu, Nianhang & Yuan, Qingbo & Jiang, Xuanyu & Chan, Kam C.
- 260-278 Family-firm risk-taking: Does religion matter?
by Jiang, Fuxiu & Jiang, Zhan & Kim, Kenneth A. & Zhang, Min
- 279-292 Family firms, soft information and bank lending in a financial crisis
by D'Aurizio, Leandro & Oliviero, Tommaso & Romano, Livio
- 293-316 Trust, family businesses and financial intermediation
by Stacchini, Massimiliano & Degasperi, Petra
- 317-329 One-child policy and family firms in China
by Cao, Jerry & Cumming, Douglas & Wang, Xiaoming
- 330-344 Pay-out policies in founding family firms
by Isakov, Dušan & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe
- 345-361 CEOs in family firms: Does junior know what he's doing?
by Pinheiro, Roberto & Yung, Chris
2015, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-23 Do risk-taking incentives induce CEOs to invest? Evidence from acquisitions
by Croci, Ettore & Petmezas, Dimitris
- 24-40 Corporate efficiency in Europe
by Hanousek, Jan & Kočenda, Evžen & Shamshur, Anastasiya
- 41-63 Prestige without purpose? Reputation, differentiation, and pricing in U.S. equity underwriting
by Fernando, Chitru S. & Gatchev, Vladimir A. & May, Anthony D. & Megginson, William L.
- 64-90 Voluntary disclosure, excess executive compensation, and firm value
by Chung, Huimin & Judge, William Q. & Li, Yi-Hua
- 91-107 Cross-listings and corporate cash savings: International evidence
by Kusnadi, Yuanto
- 108-127 Firms’ earnings smoothing, corporate social responsibility, and valuation
by Gao, Lei & Zhang, Joseph H.
- 128-149 Multiple lead underwriter IPOs and firm visibility
by Jeon, Jin Q. & Lee, Cheolwoo & Nasser, Tareque & Via, M. Tony
- 150-168 Institutional environment, firm ownership, and IPO first-day returns: Evidence from China
by Chen, Yibiao & Wang, Steven Shuye & Li, Wei & Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H.S.
- 169-189 Political and economic incentives of government in partial privatization
by Li, Zhaohua & Yamada, Takeshi
- 217-237 Institutions, board structure, and corporate performance: Evidence from Chinese firms
by Chen, Tao
- 238-257 Executive compensation in family firms: The effect of multiple family members
by Cheng, Minying & Lin, Bingxuan & Wei, Minghai
- 258-270 Bank financing and corporate governance
by Qian, Meijun & Yeung, Bernard Y.
- 271-294 Government connections and financial constraints: Evidence from a large representative sample of Chinese firms
by Cull, Robert & Li, Wei & Sun, Bo & Xu, Lixin Colin
- 295-311 Tunneling through Non-Operational Fund Occupancy: An investigation based on officially identified activities
by Jiang, Guohua & Rao, Pingui & Yue, Heng
- 312-326 Foreign institutional investors and corporate governance in emerging markets: Evidence of a split-share structure reform in China
by Huang, Wei & Zhu, Tao
- 327-346 In the name of charity: Political connections and strategic corporate social responsibility in a transition economy
by Lin, Karen Jingrong & Tan, Jinsong & Zhao, Liming & Karim, Khondkar
- 347-362 Cross-listing, firm-specific information, and corporate governance: Evidence from Chinese A-shares and H-shares
by Li, Shan & Brockman, Paul & Zurbruegg, Ralf
2015, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-16 Financial condition and product market cooperation
by Gustafson, Matthew T. & Ivanov, Ivan T. & Ritter, John
- 17-32 Information ratings and capital structure
by Pan, Lee-Hsien & Lin, Chien-Ting & Lee, Shih-Cheng & Ho, Kung-Cheng
- 33-53 Employees and the market for corporate control
by Macias, Antonio & Pirinsky, Christo
- 54-66 Buyers as stakeholders: How relationships affect suppliers' financial constraints
by Itzkowitz, Jennifer
- 67-90 Trading and earnings management: Evidence from China's non-tradable share reform
by Xiao, Gang
- 91-115 Valuing convertible bonds and the option to exchange bonds for stock
by Finnerty, John D.
- 116-131 Financial regulation and IPOs: Evidence from the history of the Italian stock market
by Cattaneo, Mattia & Meoli, Michele & Vismara, Silvio
- 132-151 Firm crash risk, information environment, and speed of leverage adjustment
by An, Zhe & Li, Donghui & Yu, Jin
- 152-170 Institutional shareholding and information content of dividend surprises: Re-examining the dynamics in dividend-reappearance era
by Amin, Abu S. & Dutta, Shantanu & Saadi, Samir & Vora, Premal P.
- 171-185 The long-term valuation effects of voluntary dual class share unifications
by Lauterbach, Beni & Pajuste, Anete
- 186-202 Top VC IPO underpricing
by Bradley, Daniel & Kim, Incheol & Krigman, Laurie
- 203-219 Do sophisticated investors interpret earnings conference call tone differently than investors at large? Evidence from short sales
by Blau, Benjamin M. & DeLisle, Jared R. & Price, S. McKay
- 220-245 Family control and corporate cash holdings: Evidence from China
by Liu, Qigui & Luo, Tianpei & Tian, Gary Gang
- 246-270 Returns to acquirers of public and subsidiary targets
by Jaffe, Jeffrey & Jindra, Jan & Pedersen, David & Voetmann, Torben
- 271-283 SEO announcement returns and internal capital market efficiency
by Akhigbe, Aigbe & Whyte, Ann Marie
- 284-305 The role of institutional development in the prevalence and performance of entrepreneur and family-controlled firms
by Amit, Raphael & Ding, Yuan & Villalonga, Belén & Zhang, Hua
2015, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-10 Majority support of shareholders, monitoring incentive, and dividend policy
by Mori, Naoya & Ikeda, Naoshi
- 11-31 Valuing diversity: CEOs' career experiences and corporate investment
by Hu, Conghui & Liu, Yu-Jane
- 32-43 Can the presence of foreign investment affect the capital structure of domestic firms?
by Anwar, Sajid & Sun, Sizhong
- 44-64 What determines the allocation of managerial ownership within firms? Evidence from investment management firms
by Dimmock, Stephen G. & Gerken, William C. & Marietta-Westberg, Jennifer
- 65-84 Multinationality and opaqueness
by Aabo, Tom & Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul
- 85-97 Equity-incentive compensation and payout policy in Europe
by Burns, Natasha & McTier, Brian C. & Minnick, Kristina
- 98-113 Is working capital management value-enhancing? Evidence from firm performance and investments
by Aktas, Nihat & Croci, Ettore & Petmezas, Dimitris
- 114-131 How the timing of dividend reductions can signal value
by Hull, Tyler J.
- 132-149 Evidence on the outcome of Say-On-Pay votes: How managers, directors, and shareholders respond
by Brunarski, Kelly R. & Campbell, T. Colin & Harman, Yvette S.
- 150-167 The impact of personal attributes on corporate insider trading
by Hillier, David & Korczak, Adriana & Korczak, Piotr
- 168-194 The price of environmental, social and governance practice disclosure: An experiment with professional private equity investors
by Crifo, Patricia & Forget, Vanina D. & Teyssier, Sabrina
- 195-222 Executive compensation, organizational performance, and governance quality in the absence of owners
by Newton, Ashley N.
- 223-244 Board independence and firm performance in China
by Liu, Yu & Miletkov, Mihail K. & Wei, Zuobao & Yang, Tina
- 245-256 What premiums do target shareholders expect? Explaining negative returns upon offer announcements
by Ang, James S. & Ismail, Ahmad K.
- 257-277 Do corporate managers skimp on shareholders' dividends to protect their own retirement funds?
by Eisdorfer, Assaf & Giaccotto, Carmelo & White, Reilly
- 278-298 Innovation efficiency, global diversification, and firm value
by Gao, Wenlian & Chou, Julia
- 299-324 Politics, instability, and composition of international investment flows
by Durnev, Art & Enikolopov, Ruben & Petrova, Maria & Santarosa, Veronica
2014, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-19 On the compensation and activity of corporate boards
by Nguyen, Nga Q.
- 20-36 Location and lease intensity
by Devos, Erik & Rahman, Shofiqur
- 37-57 An investigation of the asymmetric link between credit re-ratings and corporate financial decisions: “Flicking the switch” with financial flexibility
by Agha, Mahmoud & Faff, Robert
- 58-74 Does familiarity with business segments affect CEOs' divestment decisions?
by Ang, James & de Jong, Abe & van der Poel, Marieke
- 75-87 The totality of change-in-control payments
by Offenberg, David & Officer, Micah S.
- 88-110 The value of multinationality and business group for Japanese firms
by Choi, Jongmoo Jay & Hiraki, Takato & Landi, James A.
- 111-121 What all-cash companies tell us about IPOs and acquisitions
by Rodrigues, Usha & Stegemoller, Mike
- 122-142 Risk taking behavior of privatized banks
by Mohsni, Sana & Otchere, Isaac
- 143-157 The role of corporate board structure in attracting foreign investors
by Miletkov, Mihail K. & Poulsen, Annette B. & Babajide Wintoki, M.
- 158-178 Do voluntary corporate restrictions on insider trading eliminate informed insider trading?
by Lee, Inmoo & Lemmon, Michael & Li, Yan & Sequeira, John M.
- 179-199 State Ownership, Political Institutions, and Stock Price Informativeness: Evidence from Privatization
by Ben-Nasr, Hamdi & Cosset, Jean-Claude
- 200-220 An international analysis of dividend smoothing
by Javakhadze, David & Ferris, Stephen P. & Sen, Nilanjan
- 221-245 Corporate hedging and the cost of debt
by Chen, Jun & King, Tao-Hsien Dolly
- 246-262 Political connections and preferential lending at local level: Some evidence from the Italian credit market
by Infante, L. & Piazza, M.
- 263-287 The impact of insider trading laws on dividend payout policy
by Brockman, Paul & Tresl, Jiri & Unlu, Emre
- 288-302 The value of financial flexibility and corporate financial policy
by Rapp, Marc Steffen & Schmid, Thomas & Urban, Daniel
- 303-326 Reverse trade credit or default risk? Explaining the use of prepayments by firms
by Mateut, Simona
- 327-350 Are the benefits of debt declining? The decreasing propensity of firms to be adequately levered
by D'Mello, Ranjan & Gruskin, Mark
- 351-368 Government asset sales, economic nationalism, and acquirer wealth effects
by Borisova, Ginka & Cowan, Arnold R.
- 369-389 Bonus schemes and trading activity
by Pikulina, Elena & Renneboog, Luc & Ter Horst, Jenke & Tobler, Philippe N.
- 390-409 The dark side of CEO ability: CEO general managerial skills and cost of equity capital
by Mishra, Dev R.
- 410-429 Corporate liquidity and the contingent nature of bank credit lines: Evidence on the costs and consequences of bank default
by May, Anthony D.
- 430-448 Paragon or pariah? The consequences of being conspicuously rich in China's new economy
by Firth, Michael & He, Xianjie & Rui, Oliver M. & Xiao, Tusheng
- 449-474 Sources of value gains in minority equity investments by private equity funds: Evidence from block share acquisitions
by Chen, Guojun & Kang, Jun-Koo & Kim, Jin-Mo & Na, Hyun Seung
- 475-494 Value impact of debt issuances by targets of withdrawn takeovers
by Jandik, Tomas & Lallemand, Justin
- 495-510 CEO optimism and the board's choice of successor
by Campbell, T. Colin
- 511-519 A test of the Bolton–Scheinkman–Xiong hypothesis of how speculation affects the vesting time of options granted to directors
by Egger, Peter & Radulescu, Doina
- 520-534 Portfolio size and information disclosure: An analysis of startup accelerators
by Kim, Jin-Hyuk & Wagman, Liad
- 542-560 Bank stability and market discipline: The effect of contingent capital on risk taking and default probability
by Hilscher, Jens & Raviv, Alon
- 561-578 Market efficiency, managerial compensation, and real efficiency
by Singh, Rajdeep & Yerramilli, Vijay
- 579-593 The prevention of excess managerial risk taking
by Van Wesep, Edward D. & Wang, Sean
- 594-606 Stock-based managerial compensation, price informativeness, and the incentive to overinvest
by Strobl, Günter
- 607-627 Investment timing decisions of managers under endogenous contracts
by Hori, Keiichi & Osano, Hiroshi
- 628-643 Options, option repricing in managerial compensation: Their effects on corporate investment risk
by Ju, Nengjiu & Leland, Hayne & Senbet, Lemma W.
- 644-661 Dynamic capital structure with callable debt and debt renegotiations
by Christensen, Peter Ove & Flor, Christian Riis & Lando, David & Miltersen, Kristian R.
- 662-694 Do compensation plans with performance targets provide better incentives?
by Pinto, Helena & Widdicks, Martin
- 695-709 Optimal contracts with privately informed agents and active principals
by García, Diego
2014, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-5 Inside the board room
by Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc
- 6-25 The determinants of the CEO successor choice in family firms
by Ansari, Iram Fatima & Goergen, Marc & Mira, Svetlana
- 26-47 Should I stay or should I go? Former CEOs as monitors
by Andres, Christian & Fernau, Erik & Theissen, Erik
- 48-65 Executive board composition and bank risk taking
by Berger, Allen N. & Kick, Thomas & Schaeck, Klaus
- 66-82 Corporate culture and CEO turnover
by Fiordelisi, Franco & Ricci, Ornella
- 83-101 Fund governance contagion: New evidence on the mutual fund governance paradox
by Calluzzo, Paul & Dong, Gang Nathan
- 102-115 The incentives of grey directors: Evidence from unexpected executive and board chair turnover
by Borokhovich, Kenneth A. & Boulton, Thomas J. & Brunarski, Kelly R. & Harman, Yvette S.
- 116-134 Does the independence of independent directors matter?
by Crespí-Cladera, Rafel & Pascual-Fuster, Bartolomé
- 135-151 Appointments of academic directors
by White, Joshua T. & Woidtke, Tracie & Black, Harold A. & Schweitzer, Robert L.
- 152-168 Does mandatory gender balance work? Changing organizational form to avoid board upheaval
by Bøhren, Øyvind & Staubo, Siv
- 169-184 Do women directors improve firm performance in China?
by Liu, Yu & Wei, Zuobao & Xie, Feixue
- 185-200 Director gender and mergers and acquisitions
by Levi, Maurice & Li, Kai & Zhang, Feng
- 201-217 Outside options and CEO turnover: The network effect
by Liu, Yun
- 218-234 Director networks and takeovers
by Renneboog, Luc & Zhao, Yang
2014, Volume 27, Issue C
- 1-20 Controlling shareholders, board structure, and firm performance: Evidence from India
by Jameson, Melvin & Prevost, Andrew & Puthenpurackal, John
- 21-35 The effect of sovereign wealth funds on the credit risk of their portfolio companies
by Bertoni, Fabio & Lugo, Stefano
- 36-54 Merger arbitrage short selling and price pressure
by Liu, Tingting & Wu, Juan (Julie)
- 55-71 Are novice private equity funds risk-takers? Evidence from a comparison with established funds
by Giot, Pierre & Hege, Ulrich & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 72-98 The effects of corporate spin-offs on productivity
by Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Krishnan, Karthik & Nandy, Debarshi K.
- 99-115 Top management ties with board members: How they affect pay–performance sensitivity and IPO performance
by Chahine, Salim & Goergen, Marc
- 116-132 The stock market speaks: How Dr. Alchian learned to build the bomb
by Newhard, Joseph Michael
- 133-156 Do markets anticipate capital structure decisions? — Feedback effects in equity liquidity
by Andres, Christian & Cumming, Douglas & Karabiber, Timur & Schweizer, Denis
- 157-172 Class action lawsuits and executive stock option exercise
by Bradley, Daniel & Cline, Brandon N. & Lian, Qin
- 173-193 Bank lending constraints, trade credit and alternative financing during the financial crisis: Evidence from European SMEs
by Casey, Eddie & O'Toole, Conor M.
- 194-215 Initial uncertainty and the risk of setting a fixed-offer price: Implications for the pricing of bookbuilt and best-efforts IPOs
by Jones, Steven L. & Yeoman, John C.
- 216-230 Share repurchases and institutional supply
by Jared DeLisle, R. & Morscheck, J.D. & Nofsinger, John R.
- 231-250 The effect of securities litigation on external financing
by Autore, Don M. & Hutton, Irena & Peterson, David R. & Smith, Aimee Hoffmann
- 251-268 On the value of restrictive covenants: Empirical investigation of public bond issues
by Reisel, Natalia
- 269-295 Inside debt renegotiation: Optimal debt reduction, timing, and the number of rounds
by Moraux, Franck & Silaghi, Florina
- 296-304 Time trends and determinants of the method of payment in M&As
by Boone, Audra L. & Lie, Erik & Liu, Yixin
- 305-325 Managerial cash use, default, and corporate financial policies
by Arnold, Marc
- 326-344 Political rights and equity pricing
by Boubakri, Narjess & El Ghoul, Sadok & Saffar, Walid
- 345-366 Declining propensity to pay? A re-examination of the lifecycle theory
by Banyi, Monica L. & Kahle, Kathleen M.
- 367-383 Robust determinants of IPO underpricing and their implications for IPO research
by Butler, Alexander W. & Keefe, Michael O'Connor & Kieschnick, Robert
- 384-400 The effect of government quality on corporate cash holdings
by Chen, Deqiu & Li, Sifei & Xiao, Jason Zezhong & Zou, Hong
2014, Volume 26, Issue C
- 1-19 Corporate payout policy in dual-class firms
by Jordan, Bradford D. & Liu, Mark H. & Wu, Qun
- 20-35 The effect of interest rate volatility and equity volatility on corporate bond yield spreads: A comparison of noncallables and callables
by Kim, Dong H. & Stock, Duane
- 36-56 Competition and dynamics of takeover contests
by Calcagno, Riccardo & Falconieri, Sonia
- 57-77 Firm size, sovereign governance, and value creation: Evidence from the acquirer size effect
by Humphery-Jenner, Mark & Powell, Ronan
- 78-95 What drives corporate minority acquisitions around the world? The case for financial constraints
by Liao, Rose C.
- 96-123 Management earnings forecasts, insider trading, and information asymmetry
by Kraft, Anastasia & Lee, Bong Soo & Lopatta, Kerstin
- 124-144 Contracts, governance, and country risk in project finance: Theory and evidence
by Byoun, Soku & Xu, Zhaoxia
- 145-163 Ownership and control in Central and Eastern Europe
by Gugler, Klaus & Ivanova, Natalia & Zechner, Josef
- 164-181 Corporate socially responsible investments: CEO altruism, reputation, and shareholder interests
by Borghesi, Richard & Houston, Joel F. & Naranjo, Andy
- 182-200 Capital structure, equity mispricing, and stock repurchases
by Bonaimé, Alice Adams & Öztekin, Özde & Warr, Richard S.
- 201-224 Getting to know each other: The role of toeholds in acquisitions
by Povel, Paul & Sertsios, Giorgo
2014, Volume 25, Issue C
- 1-15 Stock repurchases as an earnings management mechanism: The impact of financing constraints
by Farrell, Kathleen & Unlu, Emre & Yu, Jin
- 16-39 Corporate fraud and the value of reputations in the product market
by Johnson, William C. & Xie, Wenjuan & Yi, Sangho
- 40-60 Creditor rights and capital structure: Evidence from international data
by Cho, Seong-Soon & El Ghoul, Sadok & Guedhami, Omrane & Suh, Jungwon
- 61-72 Institutional investors as monitors of corporate diversification decisions: Evidence from real estate investment trusts
by Hartzell, Jay C. & Sun, Libo & Titman, Sheridan
- 73-91 Acquisition finance and market timing
by Vermaelen, Theo & Xu, Moqi
- 92-106 Why do firms (not) hedge? — Novel evidence on cultural influence
by Lievenbrück, Martin & Schmid, Thomas
- 107-121 Corporate tax aggressiveness, outside directors, and debt policy: An empirical analysis
by Richardson, Grant & Lanis, Roman & Leung, Sidney Chi-Moon
- 122-139 Product market competition and the value of corporate cash: Evidence from trade liberalization
by Alimov, Azizjon
- 140-154 Golden Parachutes and the Wealth of Shareholders
by Bebchuk, Lucian & Cohen, Alma & Wang, Charles C.Y.
- 155-172 Disagreement and the informativeness of stock returns: The case of acquisition announcements
by Bargeron, Leonce L. & Lehn, Kenneth & Moeller, Sara B. & Schlingemann, Frederik P.
- 173-187 International variation in sin stocks and its effects on equity valuation
by Fauver, Larry & McDonald, Michael B.
- 188-201 Block trade targets in China
by Dong, Liping & Uchida, Konari & Hou, Xiaohong
- 202-215 Can firms learn by observing? Evidence from cross-border M&As
by Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sun, Xian & Waisman, Maya
- 216-233 Investor recognition and seasoned equity offers
by Autore, Don M. & Kovacs, Tunde
- 234-250 Exploitation of the internal capital market and the avoidance of outside monitoring
by Cline, Brandon N. & Garner, Jacqueline L. & Yore, Adam S.
- 251-273 CEO age and the riskiness of corporate policies
by Serfling, Matthew A.
- 274-288 Credit lines and leverage adjustments
by Lockhart, G. Brandon
- 289-312 Dividends: Relevance, rigidity, and signaling
by Karpavičius, Sigitas
- 313-341 Financial crisis and bank executive incentive compensation
by Bhagat, Sanjai & Bolton, Brian
- 342-359 The value of firms' voluntary commitment to improve transparency: The case of special segments on Euronext
by Kim, Abby
- 360-375 Decoupling by clienteles and by time in the financial markets: The case of two-stage stock-financed mergers
by Ang, James S. & Ҫolak, Gӧnül & Zhang, Tai-Wei
- 376-386 CEO turnover and the reduction of price sensitivity
by Alderson, Michael J. & Bansal, Naresh & Betker, Brian L.
- 387-402 The risk implications of insurance securitization: The case of catastrophe bonds
by Hagendorff, Bjoern & Hagendorff, Jens & Keasey, Kevin & Gonzalez, Angelica
- 403-418 The effect of banking relationships on the future of financially distressed firms
by Rosenfeld, Claire M.
- 419-434 Excess perks and stock price crash risk: Evidence from China
by Xu, Nianhang & Li, Xiaorong & Yuan, Qingbo & Chan, Kam C.
- 435-454 Stealth compensation: Do CEOs increase their pay by influencing dividend policy?
by Minnick, Kristina & Rosenthal, Leonard
- 455-473 IPO waves and the issuance process
by Boeh, Kevin & Dunbar, Craig
- 474-493 Credit ratings and the choice of payment method in mergers and acquisitions
by Karampatsas, Nikolaos & Petmezas, Dimitris & Travlos, Nickolaos G.
- 494-513 Bias correction in the estimation of dynamic panel models in corporate finance
by Zhou, Qing & Faff, Robert & Alpert, Karen
2014, Volume 24, Issue C
- 1-2 Convertible bond financing
by Lewis, Craig M. & Veld, Chris
- 3-20 What we do and do not know about convertible bond financing
by Dutordoir, Marie & Lewis, Craig & Seward, James & Veld, Chris
- 21-37 Convertible debt and investment timing
by Lyandres, Evgeny & Zhdanov, Alexei
- 38-56 Convertible debt and shareholder incentives
by Dorion, Christian & François, Pascal & Grass, Gunnar & Jeanneret, Alexandre
- 57-79 More than meets the eye: Convertible bond issuers' concurrent transactions
by Henderson, Brian J. & Zhao, Bo
- 80-100 Does corporate governance influence convertible bond issuance?
by Dutordoir, Marie & Strong, Norman & Ziegan, Marius C.
- 101-111 Cash-settled convertible bonds and the value relevance of their accounting treatment
by Lewis, Craig & Verwijmeren, Patrick
- 112-134 Determinants of corporate call policy for convertible bonds
by King, Tao-Hsien Dolly & Mauer, David C.
- 135-148 In- and out-of-the-money convertible bond calls: Signaling or price pressure?
by Bechmann, Ken L. & Lunde, Asger & Zebedee, Allan A.
- 149-157 Why are conversion-forcing call announcements associated with negative wealth effects?
by Grundy, Bruce D. & Veld, Chris & Verwijmeren, Patrick & Zabolotnyuk, Yuriy
2013, Volume 23, Issue C
- 1-22 How does culture influence corporate risk-taking?
by Li, Kai & Griffin, Dale & Yue, Heng & Zhao, Longkai
- 23-38 Investment opportunities and share repurchases
by Boudry, Walter I. & Kallberg, Jarl G. & Liu, Crocker H.
- 39-53 Asymmetric benchmarking of pay in firms
by Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & John, Kose & Sharma, Zenu
- 54-70 Demographics of dividends
by Nicolosi, Gina
- 71-87 Institutions, ownership structures, and distress resolution in China
by Fan, Joseph P.H. & Huang, Jun & Zhu, Ning
- 88-107 Equal opportunity rule vs. market rule in transfer of control: How can private benefits help to provide an answer?
by de La Bruslerie, Hubert