Journal of Corporate Finance
2007, Volume 13, Issue 5
- 793-812 Are performance based arbitrage effects detectable? Evidence from merger arbitrage
by Officer, Micah S.
- 813-828 Adverse selection, public information, and underpricing in IPOs
by Leite, Tore
- 829-858 Are family firms really superior performers?
by Miller, Danny & Le Breton-Miller, Isabelle & Lester, Richard H. & Cannella Jr., Albert A.
- 859-880 Large shareholders, board independence, and minority shareholder rights: Evidence from Europe
by Kim, Kenneth A. & Kitsabunnarat-Chatjuthamard, P. & Nofsinger, John R.
- 881-906 Corporate governance and earnings management in the Chinese listed companies: A tunneling perspective
by Liu, Qiao & Lu, Zhou (Joe)
- 907-928 Governance indexes and valuation: Which causes which?
by Lehn, Kenneth & Patro, Sukesh & Zhao, Mengxin
- 929-958 Corporate governance post-Enron: Effective reforms, or closing the stable door?
by Gillan, Stuart L. & Martin, John D.
- 959-980 Costly external financing, investment timing, and investment-cash flow sensitivity
by Lyandres, Evgeny
- 981-994 Corporate cash flow and stock price exposures to foreign exchange rate risk
by Bartram, Sohnke M.
- 995-1007 Asset tangibility and capital allocation
by Dietrich, Diemo
- 1008-1026 Author Affiliation Index, finance journal ranking, and the pattern of authorship
by Chen, Carl R. & Huang, Ying
2007, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 439-460 Private equity, leveraged buyouts and governance
by Cumming, Douglas & Siegel, Donald S. & Wright, Mike
- 461-484 Private placements and managerial entrenchment
by Barclay, Michael J. & Holderness, Clifford G. & Sheehan, Dennis P.
- 485-510 When managers bypass shareholder approval of board appointments: Evidence from the private security market
by Arena, Matteo P. & Ferris, Stephen P.
- 511-537 The impact of corporate governance mechanisms on value increase in leveraged buyouts
by Nikoskelainen, Erkki & Wright, Mike
- 538-563 Does investor identity matter? An empirical examination of investments by venture capital funds and hedge funds in PIPEs
by Dai, Na
- 564-590 The size of venture capital and private equity fund portfolios
by Bernile, Gennaro & Cumming, Douglas & Lyandres, Evgeny
- 591-628 Why do public firms go private in the UK? The impact of private equity investors, incentive realignment and undervaluation
by Renneboog, Luc & Simons, Tomas & Wright, Mike
- 629-646 A theory of private equity turnarounds
by Cuny, Charles J. & Talmor, Eli
- 647-669 Playing to their strengths? Evidence that specialization in the private equity industry confers competitive advantage
by Cressy, Robert & Munari, Federico & Malipiero, Alessandro
2007, Volume 13, Issue 2-3
- 189-194 Evaluating the boundaries of SEC regulation
by Smith, Janet Kiholm
- 195-228 The effect of the Sarbanes-Oxley act on non-US companies cross-listed in the US
by Litvak, Kate
- 229-250 Corporate boards and regulation: The effect of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the exchange listing requirements on firm value
by Wintoki, M. Babajide
- 251-269 An inconsistency in SEC disclosure requirements? The case of the "insignificant" private target
by Rodrigues, Usha & Stegemoller, Mike
- 270-281 Is there less informed trading after regulation fair disclosure?
by Collver, Charles D.
- 282-299 The impact of regulation Fair Disclosure on investors' prior information quality -- Evidence from an analysis of changes in trading volume and stock price reactions to earnings announcements
by Ahmed, Anwer S. & Schneible Jr., Richard A.
- 300-334 SEC Regulation Fair Disclosure, information, and the cost of capital
by Gomes, Armando & Gorton, Gary & Madureira, Leonardo
- 335-342 Recent changes in disclosure regulation: Description and evidence
by Bethel, Jennifer E.
- 343-367 Hedge funds, insiders, and the decoupling of economic and voting ownership: Empty voting and hidden (morphable) ownership
by Hu, Henry T.C. & Black, Bernard
- 368-391 Shareholder proposals in the new millennium: Shareholder support, board response, and market reaction
by Thomas, Randall S. & Cotter, James F.
- 392-420 Do independent directors and chairmen matter? The role of boards of directors in mutual fund governance
by Ferris, Stephen P. & Yan, Xuemin (Sterling)
- 421-437 Measuring the costs and benefits of regulation: Conceptual issues in securities markets
by Harold Mulherin, J.
2007, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-24 Dual-class premium, corporate governance, and the mandatory bid rule: Evidence from the Brazilian stock market
by Carvalhal da Silva, Andre & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar
- 25-42 Why do companies include warrants in seasoned equity offerings?
by Gajewski, Jean-Francois & Ginglinger, Edith & Lasfer, Meziane
- 43-57 Corporate precautionary cash holdings
by Han, Seungjin & Qiu, Jiaping
- 58-75 The allocation of control rights in pharmaceutical alliances
by Higgins, Matthew J.
- 76-93 Corporate governance and the spinoff decision
by Ahn, Seoungpil & Walker, Mark D.
- 94-111 Valuation of defaultable bonds and debt restructuring
by Dumitrescu, Ariadna
- 112-128 A valuation-based test of market timing
by Elliott, William B. & Koeter-Kant, Johanna & Warr, Richard S.
- 129-145 Event studies with a contaminated estimation period
by Aktas, Nihat & de Bodt, Eric & Cousin, Jean-Gabriel
- 146-169 Incentives for on-market buy-backs: Evidence from a transparent buy-back regime
by Mitchell, Jason D. & Dharmawan, Grace V.
- 170-188 Termination risk and managerial risk taking
by Chakraborty, Atreya & Sheikh, Shahbaz & Subramanian, Narayanan
2006, Volume 12, Issue 5
- 855-877 Corporate philanthropic practices
by Brown, William O. & Helland, Eric & Smith, Janet Kiholm
- 878-896 The effect of stock splits on clientele: Is tick size relevant?
by Lipson, Marc L. & Mortal, Sandra
- 897-905 Issuer-oriented underpricing costs in initial public offers: Evidence from Hong Kong
by Leung, Jeffery & Menyah, Kojo
- 906-925 Insider ownership and corporate performance: Evidence from the adjustment cost approach
by Cheung, W.K. Adrian & Wei, K.C. John
- 926-953 Stock exchange self-listing and value effects
by Otchere, Isaac
2006, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 693-714 Corporate performance and CEO compensation in China
by Firth, Michael & Fung, Peter M.Y. & Rui, Oliver M.
- 715-737 The evolution of shareholder voting for executive compensation schemes
by Morgan, Angela & Poulsen, Annette & Wolf, Jack
- 738-760 The specification and power of tests to detect abnormal changes in corporate investment
by Alderson, Michael J. & Betker, Brian L.
- 761-782 The effect of agency costs on the value of single-segment and multi-segment firms
by Nam, Jouahn & Tang, Charles & Thornton, John Jr. & Wynne, Kevin
- 783-796 Can growth opportunities explain the diversification discount?
by Stowe, John D. & Xing, Xuejing
- 797-817 Organizational complexity and CEO labor markets: Evidence from diversified firms
by Berry, Tammy K. & Bizjak, John M. & Lemmon, Michael L. & Naveen, Lalitha
- 818-833 Signaling in the Internet craze of initial public offerings
by Cao, Melanie & Shi, Shouyong
- 834-853 Is operational hedging a substitute for or a complement to financial hedging?
by Kim, Young Sang & Mathur, Ike & Nam, Jouahn
2006, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 381-402 Recent Developments in Corporate Governance: An Overview
by Gillan, Stuart L.
- 403-423 CEO compensation, director compensation, and firm performance: Evidence of cronyism?
by Brick, Ivan E. & Palmon, Oded & Wald, John K.
- 424-448 Ownership structure, corporate governance, and fraud: Evidence from China
by Chen, Gongmeng & Firth, Michael & Gao, Daniel N. & Rui, Oliver M.
- 449-466 The interaction among multiple governance mechanisms in young newly public firms
by Berry, Tammy K. & Paige Fields, L. & Wilkins, Michael S.
- 467-488 Is there a dark side to incentive compensation?
by Denis, David J. & Hanouna, Paul & Sarin, Atulya
- 489-515 Empire-builders and shirkers: Investment, firm performance, and managerial incentives
by Aggarwal, Rajesh K. & Samwick, Andrew A.
- 516-535 Can the agency costs of debt and equity explain the changes in executive compensation during the 1990s?
by Bryan, Stephen & Nash, Robert & Patel, Ajay
- 536-559 Do pills poison operating performance?
by Danielson, Morris G. & Karpoff, Jonathan M.
- 560-593 Capital market governance: How do security laws affect market performance?
by Daouk, Hazem & Lee, Charles M.C. & Ng, David
- 594-618 Large blocks of stock: Prevalence, size, and measurement
by Dlugosz, Jennifer & Fahlenbrach, Rudiger & Gompers, Paul & Metrick, Andrew
- 619-644 Are outsiders handicapped in CEO successions?
by Agrawal, Anup & Knoeber, Charles R. & Tsoulouhas, Theofanis
- 645-659 A model of the supply of executives for outside directorships
by Conyon, Martin J. & Read, Laura E.
- 660-691 Predicting firms' corporate governance choices: Evidence from Korea
by Black, Bernard S. & Jang, Hasung & Kim, Woochan
2006, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 159-186 Bookbuilding, the option to withdraw, and the timing of IPOs
by Busaba, Walid Y.
- 187-213 The "CalPERS effect" revisited again
by Nelson, James M.
- 214-245 Legality and venture capital exits
by Cumming, Douglas & Fleming, Grant & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 246-269 Blockholder ownership: Effects on firm value in market and control based governance systems
by Thomsen, Steen & Pedersen, Torben & Kvist, Hans Kurt
- 270-295 The price of power: Valuing the controlling position of owner-managers in French IPO firms
by Roosenboom, Peter & Schramade, Willem
- 296-320 Structuring the IPO: Empirical evidence on the portions of primary and secondary shares
by Huyghebaert, Nancy & Van Hulle, Cynthia
- 321-341 Family ownership and firm performance: Empirical evidence from Western European corporations
by Maury, Benjamin
- 342-366 Recapitalization of one class of common stock into dual-class: Growth and long-run stock returns
by Dimitrov, Valentin & Jain, Prem C.
- 367-379 Employee stock options in compensation agreements: A financing explanation
by Holland, Larry C. & Elder, Erick M.
2005, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-26 What motivates managers?: Evidence from organizational form changes
by Damodaran, Aswath & John, Kose & Liu, Crocker H.
- 27-53 Operating performance following dividend decreases and omissions
by Lie, Erik
- 54-79 Backing into being public: an exploratory analysis of reverse takeovers
by Gleason, Kimberly C. & Rosenthal, Leonard & Wiggins III, Roy A.
- 80-96 Executive compensation and risk: The case of internet firms
by Dee, Carol Callaway & Lulseged, Ayalew & Nowlin, Tanya S.
- 97-120 Post-listing underperformance: Is it really bad to move trading locations?
by Cheng, Yingmei
- 121-158 Why individual investors want dividends
by Dong, Ming & Robinson, Chris & Veld, Chris
2005, Volume 11, Issue 5
- 747-766 Effect of institutional and firm-specific characteristics on post-privatization performance: Evidence from developed countries
by D'Souza, Juliet & Megginson, William & Nash, Robert
- 767-790 Liberalization, corporate governance and the performance of privatized firms in developing countries
by Boubakri, Narjess & Cosset, Jean-Claude & Guedhami, Omrane
- 791-808 Can corporatization improve the performance of state-owned enterprises even without privatization?
by Aivazian, Varouj A. & Ge, Ying & Qiu, Jiaping
- 809-831 Effects of law on corporate financing practices--international evidence from convertible bond issues
by Korkeamaki, Timo P.
- 832-850 Management compensation and earnings-based covenants as signaling devices in credit markets
by Levine, Carolyn B. & Hughes, John S.
- 851-881 The impact of hedging on the market value of equity
by Nelson, James M. & Moffitt, Jacquelyn Sue & Affleck-Graves, John
- 882-914 Debt, debt structure and corporate performance after unsuccessful takeovers: evidence from targets that remain independent
by Jandik, Tomas & Makhija, Anil K.
- 915-945 Equity financing in a Myers-Majluf framework with private benefits of control
by Wu, Xueping & Wang, Zheng
2005, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 609-627 The impact of firm size on pay-performance sensitivities
by Cichello, Michael S.
- 628-644 Investment, cash flow, and corporate hedging
by Deshmukh, Sanjay & Vogt, Stephen C.
- 645-660 Ownership structure, managerial behavior and corporate value
by Davies, J.R. & Hillier, David & McColgan, Patrick
- 661-679 Inside ownership beyond the IPO: the evolution of corporate ownership concentration
by Harjoto, Maretno & Garen, John
- 680-715 Outside director compensation policy and the investment opportunity set
by Linn, Scott C. & Park, Daniel
- 716-735 Corporate control, expected underpricing, and the choice of issuance mechanism in unseasoned equity markets
by Sharpe, Ian G. & Woo, Li-Anne E.
- 736-746 Bankruptcy bargaining with outside options and strategic delay
by Carapeto, Maria
2005, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 427-448 An empirical investigation of corporate asset downsizing
by Denis, Diane K. & Shome, Dilip K.
- 449-472 Investment and internal funds of distressed firms
by Bhagat, Sanjai & Moyen, Nathalie & Suh, Inchul
- 473-503 The role of self-regulation in corporate governance: evidence and implications from The Netherlands
by de Jong, Abe & DeJong, Douglas V. & Mertens, Gerard & Wasley, Charles E.
- 504-522 Interpreting logit regressions with interaction terms: an application to the management turnover literature
by Powers, Eric A.
- 523-549 Replacement versus adaptation investments and equity value
by Nwaeze, Emeka T.
- 550-585 Capital structure in venture finance
by Cumming, Douglas J.
- 586-608 Sources of funds and investment activities of venture capital funds: evidence from Germany, Israel, Japan and the United Kingdom
by Mayer, Colin & Schoors, Koen & Yafeh, Yishay
2005, Volume 11, Issue 1-2
- 1-35 Liquidity risk, leverage and long-run IPO returns
by Eckbo, B. Espen & Norli, Oyvind
- 37-60 Outside directors and corporate board decisions
by Dahya, Jay & McConnell, John J.
- 61-83 When is enough, enough? Market reaction to highly dilutive stock option plans and the subsequent impact on CEO compensation
by Martin, Kenneth J. & Thomas, Randall S.
- 85-106 Additions to corporate boards: the effect of gender
by Farrell, Kathleen A. & Hersch, Philip L.
- 107-127 Family ownership and productivity: the role of owner-management
by Barth, Erling & Gulbrandsen, Trygve & Schonea, Pal
- 129-173 Bankers on the board and the debt ratio of firms
by Byrd, Daniel T. & Mizruchi, Mark S.
- 175-195 Why do CEOs reciprocally sit on each other's boards?
by Fich, Eliezer M. & White, Lawrence J.
- 197-228 Corporate governance practices, CEO characteristics and firm performance
by Nelson, James
- 229-251 Compensation for managers with career concerns: the role of stock options in optimal contracts
by Nohel, Tom & Todd, Steven
- 253-275 Dismantling internal capital markets via spinoff: effects on capital allocation efficiency and firm valuation
by McNeil, Chris R. & Moore, William T.
- 277-291 The impact of leverage on firm investment: Canadian evidence
by Aivazian, Varouj A. & Ge, Ying & Qiu, Jiaping
- 293-317 Does operating performance increase post-takeover for UK takeovers? A comparison of performance measures and benchmarks
by Powell, Ronan G. & Stark, Andrew W.
- 319-335 Managerial actions in response to a market downturn: valuation effects of name changes in the dot.com decline
by Cooper, Michael J. & Khorana, Ajay & Osobov, Igor & Patel, Ajay & Rau, P. Raghavendra
- 337-350 Are they still called late? The effect of notice period on calls of convertible bonds
by Altintig, Z. Ayca & Butler, Alexander W.
- 351-374 Financial liberalization and the stability of currency pegs
by Bhattacharya, Utpal
- 375-399 When do German firms change their dividends?
by Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc & Correia da Silva, Luis
- 401-426 A comparison of Merton's option pricing model of corporate debt valuation to the use of book values
by Eberhart, Allan C.
2004, Volume 10, Issue 5
- 659-681 Sailing in rough water: market volatility and corporate finance
by Schill, Michael J.
- 683-701 Financing decisions and bidder gains
by Schlingemann, Frederik P.
- 703-728 Corporate governance, investor protection, and performance in emerging markets
by Klapper, Leora F. & Love, Inessa
- 729-752 Cross-country evidence on the value of corporate industrial and international diversification
by Fauver, Larry & Houston, Joel F. & Naranjo, Andy
- 753-775 Putable common stock
by Cantale, Salvatore & Russino, Annalisa
2004, Volume 10, Issue 4
- 495-526 Speculation spreads and the market pricing of proposed acquisitions
by Jindra, Jan & Walkling, Ralph A.
- 527-548 Governance, performance objectives and organizational form: evidence from hospitals
by Eldenburg, Leslie & Hermalin, Benjamin E. & Weisbach, Michael S. & Wosinska, Marta
- 549-574 Margin regulation and market quality: a microstructure analysis
by Alexander, Gordon J. & Ors, Evren & Peterson, Mark A. & Seguin, Paul J.
- 575-594 Underwriter short covering in the IPO aftermarket: a clinical study
by Boehmer, Ekkehart & Fishe, Raymond P. H.
- 595-614 Investment opportunity set, corporate governance practices and firm performance
by Hutchinson, Marion & Gul, Ferdinand A.
- 615-638 Stock options and employees' firm-specific human capital under the threat of divestitures and acquisitions
by Osano, Hiroshi
- 639-658 An analysis of a strategy for management to separate and reward supportive shareholders
by Ang, James S. & Kraizberg, Elli
2004, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 327-354 Corporate governance of Japanese banks
by Anderson, Christopher W. & Campbell, Terry II
- 355-381 Ownership and operating performance in an emerging market: evidence from Thai IPO firms
by Kim, Kenneth A. & Kitsabunnarat, Pattanaporn & Nofsinger, John R.
- 383-408 The investment opportunity set, director ownership, and corporate policies: evidence from an emerging market
by Ho, Simon S. M. & Lam, Kevin C. K. & Sami, Heibatollah
- 409-430 Underpricing and long-term performance of IPOs in China
by Chan, Kalok & Wang, Junbo & Wei, K. C. John
- 431-457 Board composition and earnings management in Canada
by Park, Yun W. & Shin, Hyun-Han
- 459-465 The impact of the costs of subscription on measured IPO returns: the case of Asia
by Fung, Joseph K. W. & Cheng, Louis T. W. & Chan, Kam C.
- 467-494 Efficiency of French privatizations: a dynamic vision
by Alexandre, Herve & Charreaux, Gerard
2004, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 229-262 Entrepreneurship and financial constraints in Thailand
by Paulson, Anna L. & Townsend, Robert
- 263-280 IPO underpricing and outside blockholdings
by Field, Laura Casares & Sheehan, Dennis P.
- 281-299 Net value: wealth creation (and destruction) during the internet boom
by Hendershott, Robert J.
- 301-326 Entrepreneurial finance: an overview of the issues and evidence
by Denis, David J.
2004, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-36 Investigating the economic role of mergers
by Andrade, Gregor & Stafford, Erik
- 37-52 Compensation and recruiting: private universities versus private corporations
by Cornell, Bradford
- 53-80 The market for corporate control in a bank-based economy: a governance device?
by Koke, Jens
- 81-103 Equity sales in Belgian corporate groups: expropriation of minority shareholders? A clinical study
by Buysschaert, An & Deloof, Marc & Jegers, Marc
- 105-129 Corporate diversification and asymmetric information: evidence from stock market trading characteristics
by Clarke, Jonathan E. & Fee, C. Edward & Thomas, Shawn
- 131-155 Staged financing in venture capital: moral hazard and risks
by Wang, Susheng & Zhou, Hailan
- 157-174 The "CalPERS effect" revisited
by English, Philip II & Smythe, Thomas I. & McNeil, Chris R.
- 175-197 Determinants of hedging and its effects on investment and debt
by Spano, Marcello
- 199-227 The impact of public opinion on board structure changes, director career progression, and CEO turnover: evidence from CalPERS' corporate governance program
by Wu, YiLin
2003, Volume 9, Issue 5
- 505-519 Discounting expected values with parameter uncertainty
by Booth, Laurence
- 521-534 The optimal portfolio of start-up firms in venture capital finance
by Kanniainen, Vesa & Keuschnigg, Christian
- 535-554 Indexing a bond's call price: an analysis of make-whole call provisions
by Mann, Steven V. & Powers, Eric A.
- 555-574 Auctions in bankruptcy
by Hotchkiss, Edith S. & Mooradian, Robert M.
- 575-590 Stock vs. stock-warrant units: evidence from seasoned offerings
by Byoun, Soku & Moore, William T.
- 591-609 Leverage, volatility and executive stock options
by Choe, Chongwoo
2003, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 377-384 Market microstructure and corporate finance
by Lipson, Marc L.
- 385-407 The impact of informed trading on dividend signaling: a theoretical and empirical examination
by Fuller, Kathleen P.
- 409-430 DaimlerChrysler AG, the first truly global share
by Karolyi, G. Andrew
- 431-451 The incremental impact of analyst initiation of coverage
by Irvine, Paul J.
- 453-479 The complexity of price discovery in an efficient market: the stock market reaction to the Challenger crash
by Maloney, Michael T. & Mulherin, J. Harold
- 481-503 Corporate spinoffs and information asymmetry between investors
by Huson, Mark R. & MacKinnon, Gregory
2003, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 271-294 Litigation exposure, capital structure and shareholder value: the case of Brooke Group
by Dahiya, Sandeep & Yermack, David
- 295-316 Earnings management and corporate governance: the role of the board and the audit committee
by Xie, Biao & Davidson, Wallace III & DaDalt, Peter J.
- 317-331 Hostages, marginal deterrence and franchise contracts
by Dnes, Antony W.
- 333-352 Firm performance and compensation structure: performance elasticities of average employee compensation
by Rayton, Bruce A.
- 353-375 The United Shareholders Association Shareholder 1000 and firm performance
by Manry, David & Stangeland, David
2003, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 149-167 The joint determination of leverage and maturity
by Barclay, Michael J. & Marx, Leslie M. & Smith, Clifford Jr.
- 169-181 An analysis of the effect of management participation in director selection on the long-term performance of the firm
by Callahan, William T. & Millar, James A. & Schulman, Craig
- 183-199 Price behavior and insider trading around seasoned equity offerings: the case of majority-owned firms
by Hauser, Shmuel & Kraizberg, Elli & Dahan, Ruth
- 201-232 Determinants of contractual relations between shareholders and bondholders: investment opportunities and restrictive covenants
by Nash, Robert C. & Netter, Jeffry M. & Poulsen, Annette B.
- 233-269 Workouts, court-supervised reorganization and the choice between private and public debt
by Hege, Ulrich
2003, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 3-36 Decentralization of the firm: theory and evidence
by Christie, Andrew A. & Joye, Marc P. & Watts, Ross L.
- 37-57 Corporate diversification and shareholder value: a survey of recent literature
by Martin, John D. & Sayrak, Akin
- 59-92 Geographic diversification and agency costs of debt of multinational firms
by Doukas, John A. & Pantzalis, Christos
- 93-113 Can the stock market anticipate future operating performance? Evidence from equity rights issues
by Kabir, Rezaul & Roosenboom, Peter
- 115-128 The effect of discretionary actions on small firms' ability to survive Chapter 11 bankruptcy
by Evans, Jocelyn
- 129-148 The residual claim of rank and file employees
by Rayton, Bruce A.
2002, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 287-311 Capital structure and the control of managerial incentives
by Douglas, Alan V. S.
- 313-336 The relationship between managerial ownership and firm performance in high R&D firms
by Cui, Huimin & Mak, Y. T.
- 337-351 The source of value of voting rights and related dividend promises
by Cox, Steven R. & Roden, Dianne M.
- 353-371 Corporate investment myopia: a horserace of the theories
by Lundstrum, Leonard L.
- 373-391 Corporate governance in South Korea: the chaebol experience
by Campbell, Terry II & Keys, Phyllis Y.
2002, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 195-211 How much do governance and managerial behavior matter in investment decisions? Evidence from failed thrift auctions
by Howell, Jann C. & Stover, Roger D.
- 213-226 Are two heads better than one? The impact of changes in management structure on performance by firm size
by Palmon, Oded & Wald, John K.
- 227-253 Toeholds, takeover premium, and the probability of being acquired
by Bris, Arturo
- 255-270 Callable convertible debt under managerial entrenchment
by Isagawa, Nobuyuki
- 271-286 Price uncertainty and corporate value
by Haushalter, G. David & Heron, Randall A. & Lie, Erik
2002, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 105-122 The link between dividend policy and institutional ownership
by Short, Helen & Zhang, Hao & Keasey, Kevin
- 123-138 Messages from market to management: the case of IPOs
by van Bommel, Jos
- 139-158 Agency costs and efficiency of business capital investment: evidence from quarterly capital expenditures
by Shin, Hyun-Han & Kim, Yong H.
- 159-178 Golden parachutes: credible commitments or evidence of shirking?
by Falaschetti, Dino
- 179-193 Volatility of the interest rate, debt and firm investment: Dutch evidence
by Bo, Hong & Sterken, Elmer
2002, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-27 Closed-end versus open-end: the choice of organizational form
by Deli, Daniel N. & Varma, Raj
- 29-48 Institutional monitoring and opportunistic earnings management
by Chung, Richard & Firth, Michael & Kim, Jeong-Bon
- 49-66 Board leadership structure and CEO turnover
by Goyal, Vidhan K. & Park, Chul W.