Journal of Corporate Finance
2010, Volume 16, Issue 5
- 655-678 Temporal resolution of uncertainty, disclosure policy, and corporate debt yields
by John, Kose & Reisz, Alexander S.
- 679-702 Underinvestment, capital structure and strategic debt restructuring
by Pawlina, Grzegorz
- 703-718 Do corporate governance characteristics influence tax management?
by Minnick, Kristina & Noga, Tracy
- 719-735 Derivative usage and firm value: The influence of agency costs and monitoring problems
by Fauver, Larry & Naranjo, Andy
- 736-747 What do dividend reductions signal?
by Jensen, Gerald R. & Lundstrum, Leonard L. & Miller, Robert E.
- 748-766 Blockholder monitoring and the efficiency of pay-performance benchmarking
by Kim, Kyonghee
2010, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 383-399 Outside monitoring and CEO compensation in the banking industry
by John, Kose & Mehran, Hamid & Qian, Yiming
- 400-412 Pay-performance sensitivity and firm size: Insights from the mutual fund industry
by Cashman, George D.
- 413-430 Is dividend smoothing universal?: New insights from a comparative study of dividend policies in Hong Kong and the U.S
by Chemmanur, Thomas J. & He, Jie & Hu, Gang & Liu, Helen
- 431-442 Incentive effects of executive compensation and the valuation of firm assets
by O'Connor, Matthew L. & Rafferty, Matthew
- 443-455 Institutional ownership and monitoring: Evidence from financial misreporting
by Burns, Natasha & Kedia, Simi & Lipson, Marc
- 456-468 Anatomy of a regulatory race to the top: Changes in delisting rules at Korea's two stock exchanges, 1999-2002
by Dewenter, Kathryn L. & Kim, Chang-Soo & Novaes, Walter
- 469-486 Subordinate board structures
by Reeb, David & Upadhyay, Arun
- 487-497 Do antitakeover provisions harm shareholders?
by Stráska, Miroslava & Waller, Gregory
- 498-515 Bank reputation in the private debt market
by McCahery, Joseph & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 516-532 The reputation of underwriters: A test of the bonding hypothesis
by Loureiro, Gilberto
- 533-553 Board meetings, committee structure, and firm value
by Brick, Ivan E. & Chidambaran, N.K.
- 554-571 On the causes of volatility effects of conglomerate breakups
by Desai, Chintal A. & Savickas, Robert
- 572-587 Tax reform and payout policy: Do shareholder clienteles or payout policy adjust?
by Korkeamaki, Timo & Liljeblom, Eva & Pasternack, Daniel
- 588-607 Why firms issue callable bonds: Hedging investment uncertainty
by Chen, Zhaohui & Mao, Connie X. & Wang, Yong
2010, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 259-275 Investor protection and cross-border acquisitions of private and public targets
by John, Kose & Freund, Steven & Nguyen, Duong & Vasudevan, Gopala K.
- 276-287 Costly refocusing, the diversification discount, and the pervasiveness of diversified firms
by Anjos, Fernando
- 288-301 CEO decision horizon and firm performance: An empirical investigation
by Antia, Murad & Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul
- 302-319 Large shareholders and the pressure to manage earnings
by Guthrie, Katherine & Sokolowsky, Jan
- 320-332 Moral hazard, asymmetric information and IPO lockups
by Yung, Chris & Zender, Jaime F.
- 333-351 Economic shock, owner-manager incentives, and corporate restructuring: Evidence from the financial crisis in Korea
by Kang, Jun-Koo & Lee, Inmoo & Na, Hyun Seung
- 352-369 How costly is the Sarbanes Oxley Act? Evidence on the effects of the Act on corporate profitability
by Ahmed, Anwer S. & McAnally, Mary Lea & Rasmussen, Stephanie & Weaver, Connie D.
- 370-381 Bookbuilding vs. fixed price revisited: The effect of aftermarket trading
by Busaba, Walid Y. & Chang, Chun
2010, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 137-158 Share repurchases as a potential tool to mislead investors
by Chan, Konan & Ikenberry, David L. & Lee, Inmoo & Wang, Yanzhi
- 159-169 What motivates exchangeable debt offerings?
by Danielova, Anna N. & Smart, Scott B. & Boquist, John
- 170-181 On the decision to go public with dual class stock
by Arugaslan, Onur & Cook, Douglas O. & Kieschnick, Robert
- 182-204 Optimal design of rating-trigger step-up bonds: Agency conflicts versus asymmetric information
by Koziol, Christian & Lawrenz, Jochen
- 205-224 The European Venture Capital and Private Equity country attractiveness indices
by Groh, Alexander Peter & von Liechtenstein, Heinrich & Lieser, Karsten
- 225-235 Can corporate governance deter management from manipulating earnings? Evidence from related-party sales transactions in China
by Lo, Agnes W.Y. & Wong, Raymond M.K. & Firth, Michael
- 236-242 Convex costs and the hedging paradox
by Frestad, Dennis
- 243-258 Investment timing, liquidity, and agency costs of debt
by Hirth, Stefan & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese
2010, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-15 The effect of change-in-control covenants on takeovers: Evidence from leveraged buyouts
by Billett, Matthew T. & Jiang, Zhan & Lie, Erik
- 16-37 Have changing takeover defense rules and strategies entrenched management and damaged shareholders? The case of defeated takeover bids
by Ryngaert, Michael & Scholten, Ralph
- 38-52 Upheaval in the boardroom: Outside director public resignations, motivations, and consequences
by Dewally, Michaël & Peck, Sarah W.
- 53-72 Board of directors' responsiveness to shareholders: Evidence from shareholder proposals
by Ertimur, Yonca & Ferri, Fabrizio & Stubben, Stephen R.
- 73-87 Macroeconomic conditions and capital structure adjustment speed
by Cook, Douglas O. & Tang, Tian
- 88-103 A dynamic analysis of executive stock options: Determinants and consequences
by Chen, Yenn-Ru & Lee, Bong Soo
- 104-119 The choice of equity selling mechanisms: PIPEs versus SEOs
by Chen, Hsuan-Chi & Dai, Na & Schatzberg, John D.
- 120-136 Voluntary disclosures and the exercise of CEO stock options
by Brockman, Paul & Martin, Xiumin & Puckett, Andy
2009, Volume 15, Issue 5
- 523-542 The medium of exchange in acquisitions: Does the private information of both acquirer and target matter?
by Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Paeglis, Imants & Simonyan, Karen
- 543-561 Learning, hubris and corporate serial acquisitions
by Aktas, Nihat & de Bodt, Eric & Roll, Richard
- 562-572 Option grant backdating investigations and capital market discipline
by Carow, Kenneth & Heron, Randall & Lie, Erik & Neal, Robert
- 573-586 Reexamining the managerial ownership effect on firm value
by Benson, Bradley W. & Davidson III, Wallace N.
- 587-601 The short-term timing of initial public offerings
by Bouis, Romain
- 602-612 Historical market-to-book in a partial adjustment model of leverage
by Liu, Laura Xiaolei
- 613-625 Do venture capitalists give founders their walking papers?
by Heger, Diana & Tykvová, Tereza
2009, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 389-411 Determinants of corporate borrowing: A behavioral perspective
by Hackbarth, Dirk
- 412-430 Corporate governance and earnings management at large U.S. bank holding companies
by Cornett, Marcia Millon & McNutt, Jamie John & Tehranian, Hassan
- 431-446 An empirical analysis of the determinants and pricing of corporate bond clawbacks
by Daniels, Kenneth & Diro Ejara, Demissew & Vijayakumar, Jayaraman
- 447-468 Economic impact of political barriers to cross-border acquisitions: An empirical study of CNOOC's unsuccessful takeover of Unocal
by Wan, Kam-Ming & Wong, Ka-fu
- 469-487 Liquidity and employee options: An empirical examination of the Microsoft experience
by Chance, Don M.
- 488-504 Does institutional activism increase shareholder wealth? Evidence from spillovers on non-target companies
by Lee, Dong Wook & Park, Kyung Suh
- 505-522 Value of outside blockholder activism: Evidence from the switchers
by Kim, Woochan & Kim, Woojin & Kwon, Kap-Sok
2009, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 273-289 Legal protection of investors, corporate governance, and the cost of equity capital
by Chen, Kevin C.W. & Chen, Zhihong & Wei, K.C. John
- 290-315 What determines the financing decision in corporate takeovers: Cost of capital, agency problems, or the means of payment?
by Martynova, Marina & Renneboog, Luc
- 316-330 An examination of IPO secondary market returns
by Bradley, Daniel J. & Gonas, John S. & Highfield, Michael J. & Roskelley, Kenneth D.
- 331-344 CEO tenure, the risk of termination and firm value
by Brookman, Jeff & Thistle, Paul D.
- 345-357 A framework for the study of expansion options, loan commitments and agency costs
by Egami, Masahiko
- 358-367 Intended use of proceeds and the long-run performance of seasoned equity issuers
by Autore, Don M. & Bray, David E. & Peterson, David R.
- 368-387 Information salience, investor sentiment, and stock returns: The case of British soccer betting
by Palomino, Frederic & Renneboog, Luc & Zhang, Chendi
- 388-388 Conference and special issue on corporate finance and governance in emerging markets
by Xu, Xinzhong & Fan, Joseph & Wei, K.C. John
2009, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 179-195 How do firms finance their investments?: The relative importance of equity issuance and debt contracting costs
by Gatchev, Vladimir A. & Spindt, Paul A. & Tarhan, Vefa
- 196-211 Financial leverage and bargaining power with suppliers: Evidence from leveraged buyouts
by Brown, David T. & Fee, C. Edward & Thomas, Shawn E.
- 212-229 Share repurchase, executive options and wealth changes to stockholders and bondholders
by Jun, Sang-gyung & Jung, Mookwon & Walkling, Ralph A.
- 230-244 Governance with multiple objectives: Evidence from top executive turnover in China
by Chang, Eric C. & Wong, Sonia M.L.
- 245-256 Too few dividends? Groups' tunneling through chair and board compensation
by Urzúa I., Francisco
- 257-271 Were internal capital markets affected by the 'perfect' pension storm?
by Alderson, Michael J. & Betker, Brian L.
2009, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-9 The rise of corporate governance in corporate control research
by Netter, Jeffry & Poulsen, Annette & Stegemoller, Mike
- 10-29 Creditor financing and overbidding in bankruptcy auctions: Theory and tests
by Eckbo, B. Espen & Thorburn, Karin S.
- 30-47 Relationships, corporate governance, and performance: Evidence from private placements of common stock
by Wruck, Karen H. & Wu, YiLin
- 48-65 Ownership structure and target returns
by Bauguess, Scott W. & Moeller, Sara B. & Schlingemann, Frederik P. & Zutter, Chad J.
- 66-79 Firm size and the effectiveness of the market for corporate control
by Offenberg, David
- 80-84 Size, ownership and the market for corporate control
by Robinson, David T.
- 85-98 Bidder returns and merger anticipation: Evidence from banking deregulation
by Becher, David A.
- 99-112 Gaining a competitive edge through acquisitions: Evidence from the telecommunications industry
by Akdogu, Evrim
- 113-128 Heterogeneous impacts of staggered boards by ownership concentration
by Rose, Morgan J.
- 129-145 The market for shareholder voting rights around mergers and acquisitions: Evidence from institutional daily trading and voting
by Bethel, Jennifer E. & Hu, Gang & Wang, Qinghai
- 146-148 A discussion of the efficacy of governance in the context of corporate acquisitions: Evidence on staggered boards and institutional trading and voting
by Ryan Jr., Harley E.
- 149-178 Bidding strategies and takeover premiums: A review
by Eckbo, B. Espen
2008, Volume 14, Issue 5
- 499-511 You can't take it with you: Sunset provisions for equity compensation when managers retire, resign, or die
by Dahiya, Sandeep & Yermack, David
- 512-531 Board compensation practices and agency costs of debt
by Ertugrul, Mine & Hegde, Shantaram
- 532-549 The determinants of board composition in a transforming economy: Evidence from Russia
by Iwasaki, Ichiro
- 550-566 Protective governance choices and the value of acquisition activity
by Bauguess, Scott & Stegemoller, Mike
- 567-583 The determinants of market-wide issue cycles for initial public offerings
by Ivanov, Vladimir & Lewis, Craig M.
- 584-595 Credit ratings and IPO pricing
by An, Heng (Hunter) & Chan, Kam C.
- 596-613 The evolution of ownership structure of corporate spin-offs
by Patro, Sukesh
- 614-629 On the anticipation of IPO underpricing: Evidence from equity carve-outs
by Benveniste, Lawrence M. & Fu, Huijing & Seguin, Paul J. & Yu, Xiaoyun
- 630-641 ESO compensation: The roles of default risk, employee sentiment, and insider information
by Chang, Charles & Fuh, Cheng-Der & Hsu, Ya-Hui
- 642-653 Leverage and investment under a state-owned bank lending environment: Evidence from China
by Firth, Michael & Lin, Chen & Wong, Sonia M.L.
- 654-673 Political connections of newly privatized firms
by Boubakri, Narjess & Cosset, Jean-Claude & Saffar, Walid
- 674-687 Does geographic dispersion affect firm valuation?
by Gao, Wenlian & Ng, Lilian & Wang, Qinghai
- 688-705 Insider ownership, ownership concentration and investment performance: An international comparison
by Gugler, Klaus & Mueller, Dennis C. & Yurtoglu, B. Burcin
- 706-720 The capital structure of multinational corporations: Canadian versus U.S. evidence
by Mittoo, Usha R. & Zhang, Zhou
- 721-737 Multiple large shareholders, control contests, and implied cost of equity
by Attig, Najah & Guedhami, Omrane & Mishra, Dev
- 738-752 The networking function of investment banks: Evidence from private investments in public equity
by Huang, Rongbing & Shangguan, Zhaoyun & Zhang, Donghang
- 753-754 Erratum to "How do firms adjust director compensation?" [Journal of Corporate Finance14 (2008) 153-162]
by Farrell, Kathleen A. & Friesen, Geoffrey C. & Hersch, Philip L.
2008, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 323-336 Value creation or destruction? Hedge funds as shareholder activists
by Clifford, Christopher P.
- 337-346 Access to financing, rents, and organization of the firm
by Renucci, Antoine
- 347-362 Do managers listen to the market?
by Kau, James B. & Linck, James S. & Rubin, Paul H.
- 363-375 Influence of bank concentration and institutions on capital structure: New international evidence
by González, Victor M. & González, Francisco
- 376-386 Seasoned equity offerings: What firms say, do, and how the market reacts
by Walker, Mark D. & Yost, Keven
- 387-404 Make-whole call provisions: A case of "much ado about nothing?"
by Nayar, Nandkumar (Nandu) & Stock, Duane
- 405-417 Industrial diversification, partial privatization and firm valuation: Evidence from publicly listed firms in China
by Lin, Chen & Su, Dongwei
- 418-430 Consequences of overvalued equity: Evidence from earnings manipulation
by Marciukaityte, Dalia & Varma, Raj
- 431-445 Large shareholders and firm performance--An empirical examination of founding-family ownership
by Andres, Christian
- 446-459 Stock market liquidity and the decision to repurchase
by Brockman, Paul & Howe, John S. & Mortal, Sandra
- 460-474 Errors in estimating share repurchases
by Banyi, Monica L. & Dyl, Edward A. & Kahle, Kathleen M.
- 475-483 Are corporate governance and bank monitoring substitutes: Evidence from the perceived value of bank loans
by Byers, Steven S. & Fields, L. Paige & Fraser, Donald R.
- 484-498 Stock trading, information production, and executive incentives
by Kang, Qiang & Liu, Qiao
2008, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 163-165 The dynamics of corporate governance: Changes in contractual relations
by Poulsen, Annette B.
- 166-182 Contractual corporate governance
by Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc
- 183-199 Does corporate control determine the cross-listing location?
by Abdallah, Wissam & Goergen, Marc
- 200-223 Spillover of corporate governance standards in cross-border mergers and acquisitions
by Martynova, Marina & Renneboog, Luc
- 224-240 Adopting better corporate governance: Evidence from cross-border mergers
by Bris, Arturo & Brisley, Neil & Cabolis, Christos
- 241-256 Where do firms incorporate? Deregulation and the cost of entry
by Becht, Marco & Mayer, Colin & Wagner, Hannes F.
- 257-273 Corporate governance and firm performance
by Bhagat, Sanjai & Bolton, Brian
- 274-288 Undoing the powerful anti-takeover force of staggered boards
by Guo, Re-Jin & Kruse, Timothy A. & Nohel, Tom
- 289-301 Setting a fox to keep the geese -- Does the comply-or-explain principle work?
by Andres, Christian & Theissen, Erik
- 302-322 The price of ethics and stakeholder governance: The performance of socially responsible mutual funds
by Renneboog, Luc & Ter Horst, Jenke & Zhang, Chendi
2008, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 73-91 Information asymmetry, contract design and process of negotiation: The stock options awarding case
by de La Bruslerie, H. & Deffains-Crapsky, C.
- 92-106 Changes in insider ownership and changes in the market value of the firm
by McConnell, John J. & Servaes, Henri & Lins, Karl V.
- 107-117 Stakeholders and the composition of the voting rights of the board of directors
by Galai, Dan & Wiener, Zvi
- 118-132 Ownership structure, cash flow, and capital investment: Evidence from East Asian economies before the financial crisis
by Wei, K.C. John & Zhang, Yi
- 133-152 Flexibility and dividends
by Blau, Benjamin M. & Fuller, Kathleen P.
- 153-162 How do firms adjust director compensation?
by Farrell, Kathleen A. & Friesen, Geoffrey C. & Hersch, Philip L.
2008, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-16 Taxes and dividend policy under alternative tax regimes
by Pattenden, Kerry & Twite, Garry
- 17-31 Family succession and firm performance: Evidence from Italian family firms
by Cucculelli, Marco & Micucci, Giacinto
- 32-50 The revival of shelf-registered corporate equity offerings
by Autore, Don M. & Kumar, Raman & Shome, Dilip K.
- 51-72 The determinants of board size and composition: Evidence from the UK
by Guest, Paul M.
2007, Volume 13, Issue 5
- 675-694 Geographic dissemination of information
by Loughran, Tim
- 695-720 How employee stock options and executive equity ownership affect long-term IPO operating performance
by Pukthuanthong, Kuntara & Roll, Richard & Walker, Thomas
- 721-742 The value relevance of top executive departures: Evidence from the Netherlands
by Cools, Kees & Mirjam van Praag, C.
- 743-770 Beyond internal capital markets: The in-house transmission of adverse sales shocks and the collateral channel
by Chang, Yuk Ying & Dasgupta, Sudipto
- 771-792 Unlocking value: Equity carve outs as strategic real options
by Perotti, Enrico & Rossetto, Silvia
- 793-812 Are performance based arbitrage effects detectable? Evidence from merger arbitrage
by Officer, Micah S.
- 813-828 Adverse selection, public information, and underpricing in IPOs
by Leite, Tore
- 829-858 Are family firms really superior performers?
by Miller, Danny & Le Breton-Miller, Isabelle & Lester, Richard H. & Cannella Jr., Albert A.
- 859-880 Large shareholders, board independence, and minority shareholder rights: Evidence from Europe
by Kim, Kenneth A. & Kitsabunnarat-Chatjuthamard, P. & Nofsinger, John R.
- 881-906 Corporate governance and earnings management in the Chinese listed companies: A tunneling perspective
by Liu, Qiao & Lu, Zhou (Joe)
- 907-928 Governance indexes and valuation: Which causes which?
by Lehn, Kenneth & Patro, Sukesh & Zhao, Mengxin
- 929-958 Corporate governance post-Enron: Effective reforms, or closing the stable door?
by Gillan, Stuart L. & Martin, John D.
- 959-980 Costly external financing, investment timing, and investment-cash flow sensitivity
by Lyandres, Evgeny
- 981-994 Corporate cash flow and stock price exposures to foreign exchange rate risk
by Bartram, Sohnke M.
- 995-1007 Asset tangibility and capital allocation
by Dietrich, Diemo
- 1008-1026 Author Affiliation Index, finance journal ranking, and the pattern of authorship
by Chen, Carl R. & Huang, Ying
2007, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 439-460 Private equity, leveraged buyouts and governance
by Cumming, Douglas & Siegel, Donald S. & Wright, Mike
- 461-484 Private placements and managerial entrenchment
by Barclay, Michael J. & Holderness, Clifford G. & Sheehan, Dennis P.
- 485-510 When managers bypass shareholder approval of board appointments: Evidence from the private security market
by Arena, Matteo P. & Ferris, Stephen P.
- 511-537 The impact of corporate governance mechanisms on value increase in leveraged buyouts
by Nikoskelainen, Erkki & Wright, Mike
- 538-563 Does investor identity matter? An empirical examination of investments by venture capital funds and hedge funds in PIPEs
by Dai, Na
- 564-590 The size of venture capital and private equity fund portfolios
by Bernile, Gennaro & Cumming, Douglas & Lyandres, Evgeny
- 591-628 Why do public firms go private in the UK? The impact of private equity investors, incentive realignment and undervaluation
by Renneboog, Luc & Simons, Tomas & Wright, Mike
- 629-646 A theory of private equity turnarounds
by Cuny, Charles J. & Talmor, Eli
- 647-669 Playing to their strengths? Evidence that specialization in the private equity industry confers competitive advantage
by Cressy, Robert & Munari, Federico & Malipiero, Alessandro
2007, Volume 13, Issue 2-3
- 189-194 Evaluating the boundaries of SEC regulation
by Smith, Janet Kiholm
- 195-228 The effect of the Sarbanes-Oxley act on non-US companies cross-listed in the US
by Litvak, Kate
- 229-250 Corporate boards and regulation: The effect of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the exchange listing requirements on firm value
by Wintoki, M. Babajide
- 251-269 An inconsistency in SEC disclosure requirements? The case of the "insignificant" private target
by Rodrigues, Usha & Stegemoller, Mike
- 270-281 Is there less informed trading after regulation fair disclosure?
by Collver, Charles D.
- 282-299 The impact of regulation Fair Disclosure on investors' prior information quality -- Evidence from an analysis of changes in trading volume and stock price reactions to earnings announcements
by Ahmed, Anwer S. & Schneible Jr., Richard A.
- 300-334 SEC Regulation Fair Disclosure, information, and the cost of capital
by Gomes, Armando & Gorton, Gary & Madureira, Leonardo
- 335-342 Recent changes in disclosure regulation: Description and evidence
by Bethel, Jennifer E.
- 343-367 Hedge funds, insiders, and the decoupling of economic and voting ownership: Empty voting and hidden (morphable) ownership
by Hu, Henry T.C. & Black, Bernard
- 368-391 Shareholder proposals in the new millennium: Shareholder support, board response, and market reaction
by Thomas, Randall S. & Cotter, James F.
- 392-420 Do independent directors and chairmen matter? The role of boards of directors in mutual fund governance
by Ferris, Stephen P. & Yan, Xuemin (Sterling)
- 421-437 Measuring the costs and benefits of regulation: Conceptual issues in securities markets
by Harold Mulherin, J.
2007, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-24 Dual-class premium, corporate governance, and the mandatory bid rule: Evidence from the Brazilian stock market
by Carvalhal da Silva, Andre & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar
- 25-42 Why do companies include warrants in seasoned equity offerings?
by Gajewski, Jean-Francois & Ginglinger, Edith & Lasfer, Meziane
- 43-57 Corporate precautionary cash holdings
by Han, Seungjin & Qiu, Jiaping
- 58-75 The allocation of control rights in pharmaceutical alliances
by Higgins, Matthew J.
- 76-93 Corporate governance and the spinoff decision
by Ahn, Seoungpil & Walker, Mark D.
- 94-111 Valuation of defaultable bonds and debt restructuring
by Dumitrescu, Ariadna
- 112-128 A valuation-based test of market timing
by Elliott, William B. & Koeter-Kant, Johanna & Warr, Richard S.
- 129-145 Event studies with a contaminated estimation period
by Aktas, Nihat & de Bodt, Eric & Cousin, Jean-Gabriel
- 146-169 Incentives for on-market buy-backs: Evidence from a transparent buy-back regime
by Mitchell, Jason D. & Dharmawan, Grace V.
- 170-188 Termination risk and managerial risk taking
by Chakraborty, Atreya & Sheikh, Shahbaz & Subramanian, Narayanan
2006, Volume 12, Issue 5
- 855-877 Corporate philanthropic practices
by Brown, William O. & Helland, Eric & Smith, Janet Kiholm
- 878-896 The effect of stock splits on clientele: Is tick size relevant?
by Lipson, Marc L. & Mortal, Sandra
- 897-905 Issuer-oriented underpricing costs in initial public offers: Evidence from Hong Kong
by Leung, Jeffery & Menyah, Kojo
- 906-925 Insider ownership and corporate performance: Evidence from the adjustment cost approach
by Cheung, W.K. Adrian & Wei, K.C. John
- 926-953 Stock exchange self-listing and value effects
by Otchere, Isaac
2006, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 693-714 Corporate performance and CEO compensation in China
by Firth, Michael & Fung, Peter M.Y. & Rui, Oliver M.
- 715-737 The evolution of shareholder voting for executive compensation schemes
by Morgan, Angela & Poulsen, Annette & Wolf, Jack
- 738-760 The specification and power of tests to detect abnormal changes in corporate investment
by Alderson, Michael J. & Betker, Brian L.
- 761-782 The effect of agency costs on the value of single-segment and multi-segment firms
by Nam, Jouahn & Tang, Charles & Thornton, John Jr. & Wynne, Kevin
- 783-796 Can growth opportunities explain the diversification discount?
by Stowe, John D. & Xing, Xuejing
- 797-817 Organizational complexity and CEO labor markets: Evidence from diversified firms
by Berry, Tammy K. & Bizjak, John M. & Lemmon, Michael L. & Naveen, Lalitha
- 818-833 Signaling in the Internet craze of initial public offerings
by Cao, Melanie & Shi, Shouyong
- 834-853 Is operational hedging a substitute for or a complement to financial hedging?
by Kim, Young Sang & Mathur, Ike & Nam, Jouahn
2006, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 381-402 Recent Developments in Corporate Governance: An Overview
by Gillan, Stuart L.
- 403-423 CEO compensation, director compensation, and firm performance: Evidence of cronyism?
by Brick, Ivan E. & Palmon, Oded & Wald, John K.
- 424-448 Ownership structure, corporate governance, and fraud: Evidence from China
by Chen, Gongmeng & Firth, Michael & Gao, Daniel N. & Rui, Oliver M.
- 449-466 The interaction among multiple governance mechanisms in young newly public firms
by Berry, Tammy K. & Paige Fields, L. & Wilkins, Michael S.
- 467-488 Is there a dark side to incentive compensation?
by Denis, David J. & Hanouna, Paul & Sarin, Atulya
- 489-515 Empire-builders and shirkers: Investment, firm performance, and managerial incentives
by Aggarwal, Rajesh K. & Samwick, Andrew A.