Hedging Price Risk with Options and Futures for the Competitive Firm with Production Flexibility
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Moschini, Giancarlo & Lapan, Harvey E, 1992. "Hedging Price Risk with Options and Futures for the Competitive Firm with Production Flexibility," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(3), pages 607-618, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2006. "The effects of abandonment options on operating leverage and forward hedging," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 72-86.
- Frank Lehrbass, 1994. "Optimal hedging with currency forwards, calls, and calls on forwards for the competitive exporting firm facing exchange rate uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 51-70, February.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:348-364 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bajo, Emanuele & Barbi, Massimiliano & Romagnoli, Silvia, 2014. "Optimal corporate hedging using options with basis and production risk," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 56-71.
- Adam, Tim, 2009. "Capital expenditures, financial constraints, and the use of options," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 238-251, May.
- Adam, Tim Rene, 2002. "Risk management and the credit risk premium," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 243-269, March.
- Georges Dionne & Marc Santugini, 2015. "Production Flexibility and Hedging," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-10, December.
- Hennessy, David A., 1998. "Risk Market Innovations and Choice," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 331-341.
- Ivan Stoykov & Paraskeva Dimitrova, 2003. "Modelling Firm Activity," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 3-24.
- Lapan, Harvey & Moschini, Giancarlo, 1996. "Optimal price policy and the futures markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 175-182, November.
- Lien, Donald & Wong, Kit Pong, 2004. "Optimal bidding and hedging in international markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 785-798, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .