Optimal Price Policy and the Futures Market
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 1996|
|Publication status:||Published in Economics Letters 1996,, pp. 175-182|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070|
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moschini, Giancarlo & Lapan, Harvey E, 1992.
"Hedging Price Risk with Options and Futures for the Competitive Firm with Production Flexibility,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(3), pages 607-618, August.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Lapan, Harvey E., 1992. "Hedging Price Risk with Options and Futures for the Competitive Firm with Production Flexibility," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10043, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Holthausen, Duncan M, 1979. "Hedging and the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 989-995, December.
- Robert Innes, 1990. "Government Target Price Intervention in Economies with Incomplete Markets," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(4), pages 1035-1052.
- Gershon Feder & Richard E. Just & Andrew Schmitz, 1980. "Futures Markets and the Theory of the Firm under Price Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(2), pages 317-328.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:5114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.