Optimal price policy and the futures markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holthausen, Duncan M, 1979. "Hedging and the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 989-95, December.
- Moschini, Giancarlo & Lapan, Harvey E, 1992.
"Hedging Price Risk with Options and Futures for the Competitive Firm with Production Flexibility,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(3), pages 607-18, August.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Lapan, Harvey E., 1992. "Hedging Price Risk with Options and Futures for the Competitive Firm with Production Flexibility," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10043, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Innes, 1990. "Government Target Price Intervention in Economies with Incomplete Markets," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(4), pages 1035-1052.
- Gershon Feder & Richard E. Just & Andrew Schmitz, 1980. "Futures Markets and the Theory of the Firm under Price Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(2), pages 317-328.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:53:y:1996:i:2:p:175-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.