Multiple uncertainty, forward-futures markets and international trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Viaene, J.M. & Zilcha, I., 1995. "Multiple Uncertainty, Forward-Futures Markets and International Trade," Papers 11-95, Tel Aviv.
- Viaene, Jean-Marie & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1995. "Multiple uncertainty, forward-futures markets and international trade," Research Discussion Papers 3/1995, Bank of Finland.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ethier, Wilfred, 1973. "International Trade and the Forward Exchange Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 494-503, June.
- Van Nieuwkerk, Marius, 1979. "The covering of exchange risks in the Netherlands' foreign trade : A note," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 89-93, February.
- Viaene, Jean-Marie & de Vries, Casper G., 1992. "International trade and exchange rate volatility," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1311-1321, August.
- Holthausen, Duncan M, 1979. "Hedging and the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 989-995, December.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1978. "Information, futures prices, and stabilizing speculation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 79-98, February.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 1981. "The Behaviour of an Open-Economy Firm under Flexible Exchange Rates," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(189), pages 45-60, February.
- Rolfo, Jacques, 1980. "Optimal Hedging under Price and Quantity Uncertainty: The Case of a Cocoa Producer," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 100-116, February.
- Baron, David P, 1976. "Flexible Exchange Rates, Forward Markets, and the Level of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 253-266, June.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1986. "International trade with forward-futures markets under exchange rate and price uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 83-98, February.
- Gershon Feder & Richard E. Just & Andrew Schmitz, 1980. "Futures Markets and the Theory of the Firm under Price Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(2), pages 317-328.
- Anderson, Ronald W & Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1983. "Hedger Diversity in Futures Markets," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(37), pages 370-389, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murto, Risto, 1995. "The banking crisis, banking policy regimes and the value of a bank," Research Discussion Papers 14/1995, Bank of Finland.
- Saarenheimo, Tuomas, 1995. "Credit crunch caused investment slump? : An empirical analysis using finnish data," Research Discussion Papers 6/1995, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
Keywordsuncertainty; risk aversion; incomplete markets; forward rate; futures rate;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kondp2:255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkonde.html .