Industry equilibrium, uncertainty, and futures markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benninga, Simon & Eldor, Rafael & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1983. "Optimal hedging in the futures market under price uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 141-145.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Schmitz, Andrew, 1980. "Futures Markets and the Theory of the Firm under Price Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 94(2), pages 317-28, March.
- Haruna, Shoji, 1988. "Industry equilibrium with uncertainty and labor-managed firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 83-88.
- Britto, Ronald, 1984. "The Simultaneous Determination of Spot and Futures Prices in a Simple Model with Production Risk," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 99(2), pages 351-65, May.
- Appelbaum, Elie & Lim, Chin, 1982. "Long-run industry equilibrium with uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 139-145.
- Lippman, Steven A & McCall, John J, 1981. "Competitive Production and Increases in Risk," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 207-11, March.
- Appelbaum, Elie & Katz, Eliakim, 1986. "Measures of Risk Aversion and Comparative Statics of Industry Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 524-29, June.
- Beuthe, Michel & Eeckhoudt, Louis & Lefoll, Jean, 1984. "Production uncertainty and the market equilibrium of the competitive firm," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 1-11.
- Sheshinski, Eytan & Dreze, Jacques H, 1976.
"Demand Fluctuations, Capacity Utilization, and Costs,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 731-42, December.
- SEHSHINSKI, Eytan & DREZE, Jacques H., . "Demand fluctuations, capacity utilization and costs," CORE Discussion Papers RP -279, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Anderson, Ronald W & Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1983. "Hedger Diversity in Futures Markets," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(37), pages 370-89, June.
- Holthausen, Duncan M, 1979. "Hedging and the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 989-95, December.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1978. "Information, futures prices, and stabilizing speculation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 79-98, February.
- Ishii, Yasunori, 1989. "Measures of Risk Aversion and Comparative Statics of Industry Equilibrium: Correction," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 285-86, March.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Pope, Rulon D & Leathers, Howard, 1988. "Competitive Industry Equilibrium under Uncertainty and Free Entry," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(2), pages 331-44, April.
- Pazner, Elisha A. & Razin, Assaf, 1975. "Industry equilibrium under random demand," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 387-395, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:14:y:1996:i:1:p:53-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.