- 0716 Essays on trade openness and vulnerability to poverty
by Montalbano, Pierluigi
- 0117 What do Mexican unions do?
by Gutiérrez Rufrancos, Héctor Elías
- 1316 Three essays on the impact of institutions and policies on socio-economic outcomes
by Tekleselassie, Tsegay Gebrekidan
- 1216 The impact of capital account liberalisation on productivity growth: the evidence from Poland since 1995
by Sulimierska, Malgorzata
- 1116 Three essays on agriculture and economic development in Tanzania
by Silwal, Ani Rudra
- 1016 Essays in Indian trade policy
by Saha, Amrita
- 0916 Market participation, innovation adoption and poverty in rural Ghana
by Pacillo, Grazia
- 0816 Essays on development and labour economics for Mexico
by Orraca Romano, Pedro Paulo
- 0715 Women's empowerment in Uganda: colonial roots and contemporary efforts, 1894-2012
by Meier zu Selhausen, Felix
- 0616 Three essays on the causal impacts of child labour laws in Brazil
by Mazzutti, Caio Cícero Toledo Piza da Costa
- 0516 Essays on household behaviour at the intersection of conflict and natural disasters: the 2010 floods in Pakistan
by Ghorpade, Yashodhan
- 0416 Firms and trade in downturns
by Di Ubaldo, Mattia
- 0316 Essays on the impact evaluation of education policies in Mexico
by Cabrera Hernández, Francisco-Javier
- 0216 Essays on the role of public infrastructure and medium-term growth strategies in developing countries (with particular emphasis on Ethiopia)
by Birru, Yohannes Ayalew
- 0116 Social capital and conflict: impact and implications
by Aghajanian, Alia Jane
- 0615 Three essays on the economics of higher education
by Bachan, Raymond Imtiaz
- 0515 Intergenerational transmission and the effects of health on migration
by Xiao, Mimi
- 0415 The demand side of the shadow economy: essays on informal consumption
by Monge Zegarra, Alvaro Germán
- 0315 Demand and impact of crop microinsurance in India
by Ramasubramanian, Janani Akhilandeswari
- 0215 The empirical analysis of the determinants of migration and remittances in Kenya and the impact on household expenditure patterns
by Jena, Farai
- 0115 Futures prices, trade and domestic supply of agricultural commodities
by Méndez Parra, Maximiliano
- 0514 Essays on imperfect information and individual choice
by Castro, Lucio
- 0414 An empirical study on the nature of corruption amongst Nigerian firms: causes, channels and detection
by Malomo, Omofolamihan Olaboye
- 0713 Essays on children, women and economic development
by Leone, Maria Anna
- 0613 An empirical analysis of the manufacuring sector in vietnam during the periods 2000-2006 with a particular emphasis on technical efficiency, trade reforms ad workplace injuries
by Dao, Le Thanh
- 0513 An analysis of pay and occupational differences by gender and race in Brazil - 1987 to 2006
by Salardi Paola
- 0413 Small scale farmers in the market and the role of processing and marketing cooperatives: A case study of Italian dairy farmers
by Cazzuffi, Chiara
- 0313 Occupational segregation, gender wage differences and trade reforms: Epirical applications for urban Columbia
by Isaza Castro, Jairo Guillermo
- 0213 Three essays on schooling and health in Indonesia. Assessing the effects of family planning on fertility and of supply-side education programmes on BMI, schooling attainment, and wages
by Pettersson, Gunilla
- 0113 Supply response and market imperfections: The implicatios for welfare analysis
by Martuscelli, Antonio
- 1012 Does microfinance have an impact? Three quantitative approaches in rural areas of Bangladesh and Andhra Pradesh, India
by González Carreras, Francisco Jose
- 0912 Essays on human capital formation of youth in the Middle East: the role of migrant remittances in Jordan and armed conflict in Lebanon
by Mansour, Wael
- 0812 Social Networks and Economic Life in Rural Zambia
by Leavy, Jennifer
- 0712 Essays on Migration between Senegal and Europe: Migration Attempts, Investment at Origin and Returnees’ Occupational Status
by Mezger Kveder, Cora
- 0612 Climate and land in turmoil: Welfare impacts of extreme weather events and palm oil production expansion in Indonesia
by Korkeala, Outi Kaarina
- 0512 Empirical analysis of the labour market earnings determination process in the Eastern Caribbean
by Bellony, Annelle Dane
- 0412 The EU Economic Partnership Agreements with Southern Africa: a computable general equilibrium analysis
by Osman, Rehab Osman Mohamed
- 0312 Four essays on financial systems and economic performance
by Ayana Aga, Gemechu
- 0212 Vertical specialisation and new regionalism
by Lopez Gonzalez, Javier
- 0112 Interim accounting earnings and price momentum
by Izadi Zadeh Darjezi, Javad
- 0811 The consistent estimation of future cash flow and future earnings: a predictive model with accounting double entry constraint
by Khansalar, Ehsan
- 0711 Accrual accounting, cash accounting and the estimation of future cash flows
by Mottaghi, Aliasghar
- 0611 Exchange rate expectations, uncertainty and output in the Southern Cone
by Varela, Gonzalo
- 0511 Essays on financial contagion in emerging market economies
by Cominetta , Matteo
- 0411 Cash flow accounting and the cost of debt
by Lari Dashtbayaz, Mahmoud
- 0311 Understanding the evolution of poverty and income distribution in Mexico, 1992-2008
by López-Aguilera, Estela
- 0211 Poverty within tropical forest: assets and activities to develop pro-poor forest conservation
by Perge, Emilie
- 0111 The role of market imperfections in shaping rural household livelihoods: evidence from South Africa
by Lovo, Stefania
- 0210 An analysis of factors determining malaria incidence in India with particular reference to Uttar Pradesh
by Qureshy, Lubina F.
- 0110 Household labour supply in Great Britain: can policy-makers rely on neoclassical models?
by Tabet Khayat, Marie-Christine
- 0709 The macroeconomic impact of HIV/AIDS in South Africa
by Shutes, Lindsay
- 0609 Three essays on trade in services : exploring tradability, regional trade and government procurement of services
by Shingal, Anirudh
- 0509 The Impact of Development Interventions in Ethiopia : Foreign Aid, Aid Trade and Agricultural Technology
by Pycroft, Jonathan
- 0409 Three Essays on International Migration
by Cattaneo, Cristina
- 0309 Enterprise development and informality : case studies from Mozambique
by Byiers, Bruce Irving
- 0209 Risk and insurance in rural Africa
by Bash-Taqi, Abu Bakarr
- 0109 Income Inequality and Economic Growth in Latin America
by Amarante, Veronica
- 0208 Analysis of vertical specialisation in developing countries: A gravity and panel data approach
by Pitigala, Upali Nihal
- 0108 Essays on Firm-Level Responses to Globalisation
by Iacovone, Leonardo
- 0607 Trade and poverty in Tanzania
by Eskola, Anna Elina
- 0507 An analysis of the rural nonfarm sector in Vietnam during a period of trade reform 1993-2002
by Pham, Thai Hung
- 0407 Household welfare and price changes in Vietnam in an era of trade liberalisation
by Niimi, Yoko
- 0307 EU trade integration : evaluating sectoral policies
by Molinari, Andrea
- 0207 The impact of the economic and monetary union in the EU on international trade: a reinvestigation of the exchange rate volatility channel
by Kowalski, Przemyslaw
- 0107 The welfare impact of trade preferences : the case of the Turkey-EU customs union
by Jackson, Karen Lee
- 0406 Economic integration and production structures : the case of the EU-15 and the Central and Eastern European countries
by Stolberg, Cordula
- 0306 TRIPS and drugs : impact of TRIPS on pharmaceutical industry and access to medicines
by Modi, Shilpa
- 0206 APEC trade liberalisation : open regionalism, non-binding liberalisation and unconditional MFN
by Loke, Wai Heng
- 0106 An empirical analysis of the labour market and trade union effects in Ghana
by Baah, Anthony Yaw
- 0505 Trade and wages: evidence from India, 1983-1999
by Vasudeva-Dutta, Puja
- 0405 Currency crises and optimal international liquidity
by Szczurek, Mateusz
- 0305 Fairtrade and market failures in international commodity trade
by Ronchi, Loraine
- 0105 Hybrid maize adoption analysis in rural Malawi : evidence from three villages in the Southern region
by Craviolatti, Paolo
- 0504 The economics of deep integration in the EU-Turkey customs union
by Zahariadis, Yiannis
- 0404 Born poor, stay poor? Linking evidence on intergenerational poverty, child poverty and adult poverty to examine whether offspring of poor parents develop into chronically poor adults
by Yaqub, Shahin
- 0304 Intergovernmental fiscal relations : the Colombian case
by Becerra, Ligia Melo
- 0204 The gender impact of trade liberalisation in developing countries
by Fontana, Marzia
- 0104 Essays on exchange rate regimes and macroeconomic stability in central and eastern and Baltic countries
by Cirera, Xavier
- 0603 Impact of changes in the unemployment insurance programme on the duration of insured unemployment in Atlantic Canada
by Phelan, Frederick T.
- 0503 Four essays on economic growth in Venezuela 1950-1999
by Medina-Smith, Emilio
- 0403 A study of the regional distribution of unemployment in Poland's economic transition
by Pastore, Francesco
- 0303 Rural poverty in Bangladesh : a comparative study of determinants of economic well-being and inequality
by Cortijo, Maria A.
- 0103 Getting things in proportion: essays on the development and application of Heckscher-Ohlin trade theory
by Aldaz-Carroll, Enrique
- 0702 Changing an entrenched policy: the 1992 reforms of the Common Agricultural Policy of the European Union
by Wohanka, Kornelia Krystyna
- 0602 Essays on Bangladesh's exports
by Razzaque, Mohammad A.
- 0502 Health insurance and the use of health care services: the case of Columbia after the reform of 1993
by Panopoulou, Panagiota
- 0402 Four essays on the causes and effects of Fiscal Decentralisation
by Letelier, Leonardo E.
- 0302 An empirical analysis of the formal and informal labour markets in FR Yugoslavia (1995-2000)
by Krstic, Gorana
- 0202 Four essays on trade and labour standards
by Belser, Patrick M.
- 0102 Globalisation and wage inequalities, past and present
by Anderson, Edward W. J.
- 0501 The economic effects of Mercusor: An empirical analysis
by Zado de Azevedo, André
- 0401 Exchange rate and output dynamics in Mexico: an econometric study
by Yazgan, Mustafa Ege
- 0301 Distress diversification or growth linkages?: explaining rural non-farm employment variations in Andhra Pradesh, India
by Mecharla, Prasada Rao
- 0201 Factor proportions, market size and the location of economic activity
by Delgado, Sylvia
- 0101 Educational inequality in Tanzania
by Al-Samarrai, Samer M.
- 0699 An econometric study on the investment behaviour of the Greek manufacturing sector
by Xenaki, Athanassia
- 0599 Implications of agricultural commercialisation for land and labour institutions on the Rajasthan Canal Project
by Sinha, Saurabh
- 0399 Rates of return to education, wage differentials and earnings dispersion during the structural adjustment in Colombia, 1984-1994
by Perfetti-Del Corral, Mauricio
- 0299 Essays on investment, growth & inflation in Brazil 1950-1998
by Gottschalk, Ricardo
- 0199 Hong Kong's foreign direct investment in Guangong Province and its impact in industrial restructuring and the transformation of overseas trade
by Chan, Oi Wan
- 0298 New dimensions in regional economic co-operation and integration in Southern Africa
by Mondlane, Angelo Eduardo
- 0497 Township enterprises and their role in economic development
by Yao, Lihua
- 0397 The transformation of the East German electricity sector
by Lewington, Ilka
- 0297 Banking development in the Czech Republic: an analysis of credit allocation
by Gower, Paul
- 0197 Structural reforms and poverty: a CGE analysis of cotton policy options in Egypt
by Bartsch, Ulrich
- 0296 Replacing the market with government: the Indian experience in credit allocation
by Kohli, Renu
- 0196 Conflicts in regional and trade policies: a case study of northeast Brazil in the 1980s
by Ana P. Fernandes
- 0794 China's industrial structure in transition: concentration and performance 1980-1990
by Yin, Xingmin
- 0694 Technical change and energy efficiency: A case study in the iron and steel industry in Brazil
by Piccinini, Mauricio Serrao
- 0594 The comprehensive crop insurance scheme in India 1985-91: a study of its working with special reference to Gujarat
by Mishra, Pramod K.
- 0494 Four essays on economic growth and the terms of trade in developing countries
by Lutz, Matthias Guenther
- 0394 The effects of education, information and risk perception on the adoption of new agricultural technologies: the case of viral insecticides in southern Brazil
by Lehwing, Mariene Bougeard
- 0893 Structural adjustment and human resources in Costa Rica
by Nichols, Lucy P.
- 0793 The impact of government policy and technological change on poverty levels and resource use in the rubber smallholding sector of peninsular Malaysia
by Nair, Sulochana
- 0693 The impact of food shortages on rural households of different income groups and their crisis coping strategies: a case study of Wolaita District in Ethiopia
by Tadesse, Dadnew Eshete
- 0593 Exchange rate policy in Nigeria, 1960-92
by Komolafe , Oluranti Stella
- 0393 Food and hunger in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Smith, Marisol A.
- 0193 Strategic producer services and development: the case of Costa Rica
by Gonzalez, Luis Daniel A.
- 0792 The determinants of private consumption and the impact of fiscal policy: a study of Sri Lanka
by Silvia de Ginige Amala Chandini
- 0492 China's dual exchange rate system: its origin, problems and unification
by Jiang, Boke
- 0392 Foreign direct investment and technology transfer in China : a case study of automobiles and elevators (1979-1990)
by Huan, Guo-Lin
- 0292 Small high technology firms in developing countries : the case of biotechnology in Brazil
by Galhardi, Regina M.
- 0591 Factors influencing the cash-food crop production decision and the use of animal traction in rural Gambia: a case study of Dobo and Kundam
by Taal, Housainou Aboulie
- 0491 A study of economic integration in West Africa and estimates of some trade effects
by Ordu, Aloysius U.
- 0391 Technological change and economic spinoffs at the filiere level: the case of hydroelectricity
by Lavoie, Marie
- 0291 Inter-industrial technology diffusion. A macro analysis of technical change in the Canadian economy
by Ducharme, Louis M.
- 0191 The diffusion of biogas plants in rural areas of Brazil
by Besnosik, Roberto I.
- 0790 The Economics of the Process of Technical Change of the Firm: the Case of the Electronics Industry in Thailand
by Tiralap, Anupap
- 0290 Great expectation: Rationales for nuclear fusion research
by Clark, Judith V.
- 0190 A disequilibrium model for a small open economy
by Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P.
- 0289 Assessment of graduate programmes: The Brazilian case
by Spagnolo, Fernando
- 1088 An analysis of Singapore's dynamic comparative advantage, 1970-83
by Tan, Lin Yeok
- 0988 Strategic R&D expenditures and free entry
by Potthoff-Sewing, Christian
- 0888 A reinterpretation of the history and theory of colonial currency systems
by Narsey, Wadan L.
- 0588 The impact of international labour migration on the rural 'Barani' areas of northern Pakistan
by Khan, Azfar F.
- 0488 The Economic and Social Efficiency of the Egyptian Vehicles Industry and Some of Its Selected Public Sector Auxiliary Units
by Ibraheem, Amr Ameen Alee
- 0388 Technology imports and the development of technological capability in the industrialization of Japan: training and research at Mitsubishi Nagasaki Shipyard 1884-1934
by Fukasaku, Yukiko
- 0288 A computable general equilibrium model of the Mexican economy to study the effects of the oil boom on the balance of trade, structural change and the distribution of income under different specifications of the labour market
by Baillet Gallardo, Alvaro
- 0188 Tax incentives and investment behaviour in Greek manufacturing
by Anastasiou, Thomas A.
- 0387 Housing subsidies in the UK
by O'Sullivan, Anthony J.
- 0187 Impact and implications of new plant technology in agriculture: A case study of selected crops in Bangladesh
by Ali, Amin M.
- 0586 Some economic aspects of internationalization of production
by Piergrossi-Fraschini, Anna S.
- 0486 Economic adjustment, prices, and output in two oil exporting countries: The case of Iran and Nigeria
by Jazayeri, Ahmad
- 0186 Transnational enterprises, technology and Central Economic Integration
by Fuentes, Juan Alberto
- 0385 Rice in Bangladesh : Postharvest losses, technology and employment
by Greeley, Martin
- 0285 Transforming world agriculture in the 1970s: The case of the United States
by Eduoardo, S. A.
- 0584 The development of the mining industry in Zambia: A study in the transfer of technology
by Mudenda, Gilbert N.
- 0484 Technological development and conditioning factors: The case of the Brazilian shipbuilding industry
by Ferraz,Joao Carlos
- 0384 The state and internationalisation of capital in the Australian mining industry, 1965 to 1980
by Bryan, Robert H.
- 0284 The process of import substitution industrialization in Iran 1960-1978 with particular reference to the case of the motor vehicle industry
by Alizadeh, Parvin
- 0184 Resource depletion and investment strategies for oil-based developing economy: An optimal control approach with application to the Iranian economy
by Aghazadeh, Esmail
- 0983 Policies for change in the machine tool industry in Portugal : A study on market processes and public policies
by Oliveira Rendeiro, Joao M.
- 0883 Late industrialisation under outward-looking policies: the experience and prospects of the Republic of Ireland
by O'Malley, Eoin
- 0783 The political economy of rural development: Studies in rural water supplies in Anambra villages of Abakaliki and Oraukwu, Nigeria 1959-79
by Okwudili, D.C.
- 0683 The stabilisation policy and controllability of dynamic economic systems
by Ito, Yukio
- 0583 Technical Change and Industrial Transformation. The Theory and an Application to the Semiconductor Industry
by Dosi, Giovanni
- 0483 Technological innovation in agriculture in India: an analysis of economic policy and political pressures
by Clift, F.C.
- 0383 UNCTAD: objectives and performance 1964-1976
by Ansari, Javed A.
- 0283 Technological and structural change in the Greek textiles industry
by Andreas, D.
- 0183 Effects on aggregate peasant labour supply of rural-rural migration to mechanised farming: a case study in southern Kordofan, Sudan
by Affan, Khalid
- 0682 Trade relations between the two Germanies and their contemporary importance for GDR Volkswirtschaft: historic and economic perspectives
by John, S. Z.
- 0582 Regional problem or regional crisis: Issues in theory and policy with reference to post-war Greece
by Papadopoulos, Constantine A
- 0482 The dynamics of technological leadership and economic development: historical perspective and its policy implications in the developing context
by Hee Yol Yu
- 0382 Plan, market and money: A study of circulation in Peru
by Bradby, Barbara
- 0282 Uneven development, rent and the social organisation of capital: A study of the fishing industry of Nova Scotia, Canada
by Barrett, Gene L.
- 0182 Capital accumulation, land productivity and agrarian structure in Bangladesh agriculture
by Alam, Mahmudul
- 0681 Population growth and labour utilisation in a rural/urban context: a Sri Lankan case study
by Tilakaratne, W M.
- 0481 Technology transfer and technological dependency : a case study of the Argentine cement industry, 1875-1975
by Pearson, R
- 0281 Income distribution in a developing country: the case of Tanzania
by Jumanne H Wagao
- 0181 Income distribution, institutional structure and economic development : a case study of Pakistan
by Ahmad, S. Ehtisham Uddin
- 0780 The political economy of energy policy in Great Britain: a study in the form and functions of state intervention, 1960-1978
by Solomos, John N.
- 0680 The historical problems of agricultural productivity with special reference to the use of modern technological inputs: a case study of Meerut district in Western Uttar Pradesh (India)
by Roy, S.
- 0580 Kenya government policy towards the export of manufactured goods from 1964
by Low, Patrick
- 0480 Appropriate technology in a developing country : the bakery industry in Kenya
by Kaplinsky, Raphael M.
- 0380 The impact of agricultural growth on the agrarian structure of Pakistan, with special reference to the Punjab province : 1960 to 1978
by Hussain, Syad Akmal
- 0180 An analysis of adoption of HYV paddy in Bangladesh
by Asaduzzaman, Mohammed
- 0279 The development of the labour force in Costa Rica
by Churnside Harrison, E.R.
- 0578 The effect of external assistance on development: The case of Sri Lanka
by Randeni, Ariya
- 0274 A multisectoral model of production for Sri Lanka
by Sirisena, Nallaperuma
- 0272 The semiconductor industry in the United States and Great Britain: A case study of innovation, growth, and the diffusion of technology
by Golding, Anthony M.
- 0172 An analysis of demand for shopping and leisure travel
by Vickerman, Roger
- 0268 Reserve adequacy criteria
by Walshe, Grahame J.
- 0185 1985
by Dietrich, Michael D.