- 0688 Unknown
by Mahmood, Moazam
- 0588 The impact of international labour migration on the rural 'Barani' areas of northern Pakistan
by Khan, Azfar F.
- 0488 The Economic and Social Efficiency of the Egyptian Vehicles Industry and Some of Its Selected Public Sector Auxiliary Units
by Ibraheem, Amr Ameen Alee
- 0388 Technology imports and the development of technological capability in the industrialization of Japan: training and research at Mitsubishi Nagasaki Shipyard 1884-1934
by Fukasaku, Yukiko
- 0288 A computable general equilibrium model of the Mexican economy to study the effects of the oil boom on the balance of trade, structural change and the distribution of income under different specifications of the labour market
by Baillet Gallardo, Alvaro
- 0188 Tax incentives and investment behaviour in Greek manufacturing
by Anastasiou, Thomas A.
- 0487 Unknown
by Zubair, Mohammad Ahmed
- 0387 Housing subsidies in the UK
by O'Sullivan, Anthony J.
- 0287 Unknown
by Bishop, Paul R.
- 0187 Impact and implications of new plant technology in agriculture: A case study of selected crops in Bangladesh
by Ali, Amin M.
- 0586 Some economic aspects of internationalization of production
by Piergrossi-Fraschini, Anna S.
- 0486 Economic adjustment, prices, and output in two oil exporting countries: The case of Iran and Nigeria
by Jazayeri, Ahmad
- 0386 Unknown
by Issidoridis, George D.
- 0286 Unknown
by Hwang, Hae-Du
- 0186 Transnational enterprises, technology and Central Economic Integration
by Fuentes, Juan Alberto
- 0585 Unknown
by Main, Ombretta
- 0485 Unknown
by Jacobsson, Staffan B.
- 0385 Rice in Bangladesh : Postharvest losses, technology and employment
by Greeley, Martin
- 0285 Transforming world agriculture in the 1970s: The case of the United States
by Eduoardo, S. A.
- 0185 Unknown
by Dietrich, Michael D.
- 0884 Unknown
by Unger, Kurt F.
- 0784 Unknown
by Sturton, Richard M
- 0684 Unknown
by Sibunruang, Atchaka
- 0584 The development of the mining industry in Zambia: A study in the transfer of technology
by Mudenda, Gilbert N.
- 0484 Technological development and conditioning factors: The case of the Brazilian shipbuilding industry
by Ferraz,Joao Carlos
- 0384 The state and internationalisation of capital in the Australian mining industry, 1965 to 1980
by Bryan, Robert H.
- 0284 The process of import substitution industrialization in Iran 1960-1978 with particular reference to the case of the motor vehicle industry
by Alizadeh, Parvin
- 0184 Resource depletion and investment strategies for oil-based developing economy: An optimal control approach with application to the Iranian economy
by Aghazadeh, Esmail
- 0983 Policies for change in the machine tool industry in Portugal : A study on market processes and public policies
by Oliveira Rendeiro, Joao M.
- 0883 Late industrialisation under outward-looking policies: the experience and prospects of the Republic of Ireland
by O'Malley, Eoin
- 0783 The political economy of rural development: Studies in rural water supplies in Anambra villages of Abakaliki and Oraukwu, Nigeria 1959-79
by Okwudili, D.C.
- 0683 The stabilisation policy and controllability of dynamic economic systems
by Ito, Yukio
- 0583 Technical Change and Industrial Transformation. The Theory and an Application to the Semiconductor Industry
by Dosi, Giovanni
- 0483 Technological innovation in agriculture in India: an analysis of economic policy and political pressures
by Clift, F.C.
- 0383 UNCTAD: objectives and performance 1964-1976
by Ansari, Javed A.
- 0283 Technological and structural change in the Greek textiles industry
by Andreas, D.
- 0183 Effects on aggregate peasant labour supply of rural-rural migration to mechanised farming: a case study in southern Kordofan, Sudan
by Affan, Khalid
- 0682 Trade relations between the two Germanies and their contemporary importance for GDR Volkswirtschaft: historic and economic perspectives
by John, S. Z.
- 0582 Regional problem or regional crisis: Issues in theory and policy with reference to post-war Greece
by Papadopoulos, Constantine A
- 0482 The dynamics of technological leadership and economic development: historical perspective and its policy implications in the developing context
by Hee Yol Yu
- 0382 Plan, market and money: A study of circulation in Peru
by Bradby, Barbara
- 0282 Uneven development, rent and the social organisation of capital: A study of the fishing industry of Nova Scotia, Canada
by Barrett, Gene L.
- 0182 Capital accumulation, land productivity and agrarian structure in Bangladesh agriculture
by Alam, Mahmudul
- 0681 Population growth and labour utilisation in a rural/urban context: a Sri Lankan case study
by Tilakaratne, W M.
- 0581 Unknown
by Perkins, Frances
- 0481 Technology transfer and technological dependency : a case study of the Argentine cement industry, 1875-1975
by Pearson, R
- 0381 Unknown
by Longhurst, Richard W.
- 0281 Income distribution in a developing country: the case of Tanzania
by Jumanne H Wagao
- 0181 Income distribution, institutional structure and economic development : a case study of Pakistan
by Ahmad, S. Ehtisham Uddin
- 0980 Unknown
by Toksoz, Mina I.
- 0880 Unknown
by Swift, Jeremy
- 0780 The political economy of energy policy in Great Britain: a study in the form and functions of state intervention, 1960-1978
by Solomos, John N.
- 0680 The historical problems of agricultural productivity with special reference to the use of modern technological inputs: a case study of Meerut district in Western Uttar Pradesh (India)
by Roy, S.
- 0580 Kenya government policy towards the export of manufactured goods from 1964
by Low, Patrick
- 0480 Appropriate technology in a developing country : the bakery industry in Kenya
by Kaplinsky, Raphael M.
- 0380 The impact of agricultural growth on the agrarian structure of Pakistan, with special reference to the Punjab province : 1960 to 1978
by Hussain, Syad Akmal
- 0280 Unknown
by Estrin, Saul
- 0180 An analysis of adoption of HYV paddy in Bangladesh
by Asaduzzaman, Mohammed
- 0176 Unknown
by Bell, Clive
- 0373 Poverty and policy: the impact of rural public works in the Kosi area of Bihar, India
by Rodgers, Gerry
- 0273 Mylonas’ Applications of input-output methods and techniques in analysing and predicting economic development in Greece 1958 – 1978
by Mylonas, Nicholas
- 0173 Title unknown
by Karunaratne, Neil
- 0272 The semiconductor industry in the United States and Great Britain: A case study of innovation, growth, and the diffusion of technology
by Golding, Anthony M.
- 0172 An analysis of demand for shopping and leisure travel
by Vickerman, Roger
- 0371 Title unknown
by Paterson, Donald G.
- 0271 Comparative Development of the European Manorial System and the Latin American Hacienda System: An Approach to a Theory of Agrarian Change for Chile
by Kay, Christobal
- 0171 Urban-rural dualism in Greece
by Kamaras, Ioannis
- 0268 Reserve adequacy criteria
by Walshe, Grahame J.
- 0168 Competition in the British fire and accident insurance market
by Carter, Robert L.