Optimal full-hedging under state-dependent preferences
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meyer, Jack & Ormiston, Michael B., 1983. "The comparative statics of cumulative distribution function changes for the class of risk averse agents," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 153-169, October.
- Ormiston Michael B. & Schlee Edward E., 1993. "Comparative Statics under Uncertainty for a Class of Economic Agents," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 412-422, December.
- Adam-Muller, Axel F. A., 2000. "Hedging price risk when real wealth matters," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 549-560, August.
- Broll, Udo & Wong, Kit Pong & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1999. "Multiple Currencies and Hedging," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(264), pages 421-32, November.
- Rolfo, Jacques, 1980. "Optimal Hedging under Price and Quantity Uncertainty: The Case of a Cocoa Producer," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 100-116, February.
- Kit Pong Wong, 1996. "Further results on comparative statics under uncertainty. A comment on Machnes," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 761-768, April.
- Holthausen, Duncan M, 1979. "Hedging and the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 989-95, December.
- Briys, Eric & Crouhy, Michel & Schlesinger, Harris, 1993. "Optimal hedging in a futures market with background noise and basis risk," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 949-960, June.
- Broll, Udo & Chow, Kong Wing & Wong, Kit Pong, 2001. "Hedging and Nonlinear Risk Exposure," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(2), pages 281-96, April.
- Ederington, Louis H, 1979. "The Hedging Performance of the New Futures Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 157-70, March.
- Karni, Edi & Schmeidler, David & Vind, Karl, 1983. "On State Dependent Preferences and Subjective Probabilities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1021-31, July.
- Kit Pong Wong, 2001. "Currency Hedging For Export-Flexible Firms," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 165-174.
- Kraus, Marvin, 1979. "A comparative statics theorem for choice under risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 510-517, December.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1978. "Information, futures prices, and stabilizing speculation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 79-98, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:42:y:2002:i:5:p:937-943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.