Comparative Statics under Uncertainty for a Class of Economic Agents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gollier Christian & Schlee Edward E, 2006. "Increased Risk-Bearing with Background Risk," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Hennessy, David A. & Babcock, Bruce A., 1998. "Information, flexibility, and value added1," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 431-449, December.
- Machnes, Yaffa, 1995. "Deductible insurance and production," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 119-123, October.
- Hau, Arthur, 2010. "Comparative statics of changes in risk on monotonically and partially responsive kinked payoffs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 267-276, February.
- Gans J. S., 1996. "Best replies and adaptive learning," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 58-58, February.
- Susan Athey, 2002. "Monotone Comparative Statics under Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 187-223.
- Christian Gollier, 2011.
"Portfolio Choices and Asset Prices: The Comparative Statics of Ambiguity Aversion,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(4), pages 1329-1344.
- Gollier, Christian, 2009. "Portfolio Choices and Asset Prices: The Comparative Statics of Ambiguity Aversion," IDEI Working Papers 357, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2011.
- Gollier, Christian, 2009. "Portfolio Choices and Asset Prices: The Comparative Statics of Ambiguity Aversion," TSE Working Papers 09-068, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- David A. Hennessy & Bruce A. Babcock & Timothy E. Fiez, 1996. "Effects of Site-Specific Management on the Application of Agricultural Inputs," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 96-wp156, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- John K.-H. Quah & Bruno Strulovici, 2009.
"Comparative Statics, Informativeness, and the Interval Dominance Order,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(6), pages 1949-1992, November.
- John K.-H. Quah & Bruno Strulovici, 2007. "Comparative Statics, Informativeness, and the Interval Dominance Order," Economics Papers 2007-W04, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Broll, Udo & Wong, Kit Pong, 2002. "Optimal full-hedging under state-dependent preferences," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 937-943.
- Lars J. Olson & Santanu Roy, 2005.
"On Prevention and Control of an Uncertain Biological Invasion,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 491-497.
- Lars J. Olson & Santanu Roy, 2005. "On Prevention and Control of an Uncertain Biological Invasion ," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 491-497.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 2005. "On Prevention and Control of an Uncertain Biological Invasion," Working Papers 28595, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Campbell, T. Colin & Gallmeyer, Michael & Johnson, Shane A. & Rutherford, Jessica & Stanley, Brooke W., 2011. "CEO optimism and forced turnover," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 695-712, September.
- Gollier, Christian, 1993. "Portfolio Dominance, Lower Conditional Expectation And The Monotone Likelihood Ratio Order," Working Papers 014, Risk and Insurance Archive.
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & Christian GOLLIER, 1994. "Demand for Risky Assets and Stochastic Dominance: A Note," Working Papers 007, Risk and Insurance Archive.
- Jouini, E. & Napp, C., 2008. "On Abel's concept of doubt and pessimism," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3682-3694, November.
- Jean-Paul Chavas, 2012. "On learning and the economics of firm efficiency: a state-contingent approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 53-62, August.
- Robert Chambers & John Quiggin, 2007. "Information value and efficiency measurement for risk-averse firms," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 197-208, June.
- Yaffa Machnes, 2003. "Changes in mortality: gender and international comparisons," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 285-291.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suyeol Ryu & Iltae Kim & Soo-Jong Kim, 2010. "Comparative Statics under Uncertainty with the Monotone Probability Ratio Order Revisited," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 26, pages 203-222.
- Osaki, Yusuke & Quiggin, John, 2008. "Stochastic dominance representation of optimistic belief: Theory and applications," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 275-278, December.
- Ormiston, Michael B. & E. Schlee, Edward, 1999. "Comparative statics tests between decision models under risk," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 145-166, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:61:y:1993:i:2:p:412-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.