Stochastic dominance representation of optimistic belief: Theory and applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Han Bleichrodt & Louis Eeckhoudt, 2005. "Saving under rank-dependent utility," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 25(2), pages 505-511, February.
- Ohnishi, Masamitsu & Osaki, Yusuke, 2006. "The comparative statics on asset prices based on bull and bear market measure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 291-300, January.
- Hong, Chew Soo & Karni, Edi & Safra, Zvi, 1987. "Risk aversion in the theory of expected utility with rank dependent probabilities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 370-381, August.
- Quiggin, John, 1982. "A theory of anticipated utility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, December.
- Quiggin, John, 1991. "Comparative Statics for Rank-Dependent Expected Utility Theory," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 339-350, December.
- John Quiggin & Robert Chambers, 2007.
"Supermodularity and the Comparative Statics of Risk,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 97-117, March.
- John Quiggin & Robert G. Chambers, 2004. "Supermodularity and the comparative statics of risk," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR04_5, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Quiggin, John & Chambers, Robert G., 2004. "Supermodularity and the comparative statics of risk," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151164, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Ormiston Michael B. & Schlee Edward E., 1993. "Comparative Statics under Uncertainty for a Class of Economic Agents," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 412-422, December.
- Schlee, Edward E, 1994. "The Preservation of Multivariate Comparative Statics in Nonexpected Utility Theory," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 257-272, December.
- Susan Athey, 2002. "Monotone Comparative Statics under Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 187-223.
- Yusuke Osaki, 2005. "Dependent Background Risks and Asset Prices," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2005:i:8:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryan, Matthew J., 2006. "Risk aversion in RDEU," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 675-697, September.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-1445, November.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Masamitsu Ohnishi & Yusuke Osaki, 2006. "Comparative Risk Aversion under Background Risks Revisited," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-16, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
More about this item
KeywordsComparative statics Optimistic belief Rank dependent expected utility Stochastic dominance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:101:y:2008:i:3:p:275-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.