Supermodularity and risk aversion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Quiggin & Robert G. Chambers, 2004. "Supermodularity and Risk Aversion," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR04_2, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Quiggin, John & Chambers, Robert G., 2004. "Supermodularity and Risk Aversion," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151161, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yaari, Menahem E, 1987. "The Dual Theory of Choice under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, January.
- Machina, Mark J., 1984. "Temporal risk and the nature of induced preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 199-231, August.
- Susan Athey, 2002. "Monotone Comparative Statics under Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 187-223.
- Quiggin, John, 1982. "A theory of anticipated utility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, December.
- Blackorby, Charles & Davidson, Russell & Donaldson, David, 1977. "A Homiletic Exposition of the Expected Utility Hypothesis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(176), pages 351-358, November.
- Boland, Philip J. & Proschan, Frank, 1988. "Multivariate arrangement increasing functions with applications in probability and statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 286-298, May.
- Quiggin, John & Chambers, Robert G, 1998. "Risk Premiums and Benefit Measures for Generalized-Expected-Utility Theories," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 121-137, November.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- David A. Hennessy & Harvey E. Lapan, 2003. "A Definition of 'More Systematic Risk' with Some Welfare Implications," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(279), pages 493-507, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:52:y:2006:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .