Comparative Risk Aversion under Background Risks Revisited
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osaki, Yusuke & Quiggin, John, 2007. "A Risk-neutral Characterization of Optimization and Pessimism and its Applications," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151180, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Osaki, Yusuke & Quiggin, John, 2008. "Stochastic dominance representation of optimistic belief: Theory and applications," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 275-278, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBackground risk; comparative risk aversion; single crossing condition.;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2006-07-09 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-UPT-2006-07-09 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:0616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .