Report NEP-UPT-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masamitsu Ohnishi & Yusuke Osaki, 2006. "Comparative Risk Aversion under Background Risks Revisited," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-16, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yusuke Osaki, 2006. "A Note on Sufficient Conditions of Cross Risk Vulnerability," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-17, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2006. "Risk Attitudes of Nascent Entrepreneurs: New Evidence from an Experimentally-Validated Survey," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 600, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Werner Güth & Gerlinde Fellner & Ev Martin, 2006. "Satisficing or Optimizing? - An Experimental Study," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Rubio Irigoyen, Gonzalo & León, Angel & Nave, Juan, 2005. "The Relationship between Risk and Expected Return in Europe," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-08, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.