Effects of Site-Specific Management on the Application of Agricultural Inputs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ormiston, Michael B. & Schlee, Edward E., 1992. "Necessary conditions for comparative statics under uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 429-434, December.
- John O.S. Kennedy & I.F. Whan & R. Jackson & John L. Dillon, 1973.
"Optimal Fertilizer Carryover And Crop Recycling Policies For A Tropical Grain Crop,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 17(2), pages 104-113, August.
- Kennedy, John O.S. & Whan, Ian F. & Jackson, R. & Dillon, John L., 1973. "Optimal Fertilizer Carryover And Crop Recycling Policies For A Tropical Grain Crop," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 17(02), August.
- Ormiston Michael B. & Schlee Edward E., 1993. "Comparative Statics under Uncertainty for a Class of Economic Agents," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 412-422, December.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Blackmer, Alfred M., 1992.
"The Value Of Reducing Temporal Input Nonuniformities,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Blackmer, Alfred M., 1992. "The Value of Reducing Temporal Input Nonuniformities," ISU General Staff Papers 199212010800001540, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olson, Kent D., 1998. "Precision Agriculture: Current Economic And Environmental Issues," Conference Papers 14487, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:96-wp156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .