Precision Agriculture: Current Economic And Environmental Issues
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1998|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (612) 625-8713
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.cifap.umn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael D. Weiss, 1996. "Precision Farming and Spatial Economic Analysis: Research Challenges and Opportunities," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1275-1280.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Alicia L. Carriquiry & Hal S. Stern, 1996. "Evaluation of Soil Test Information in Agricultural Decision Making, An," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 96-wp147, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- David A. Hennessy & Bruce A. Babcock & Timothy E. Fiez, 1996. "Effects of Site-Specific Management on the Application of Agricultural Inputs," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 96-wp156, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-369795 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lowenberg-DeBoer, Jess, 1997. "Bumpy Road to Adoption of Precision Agriculture," Purdue Agricultural Economics Report (PAER) 188844, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umcicp:14487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.