The Dawning Of The Age Of Dynamic Theory: Its Implications For Agricultural Economics Research And Teaching
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Howitt, Richard E., 1982. "Multiperiod Optimization: Dynamic Programming Vs. Optimal Control: Discussion," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & James Kliebenstein & Thomas D. Crenshaw, 1985.
"Modeling Dynamic Agricultural Production Response: The Case of Swine Production,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(3), pages 636-646.
- Chavas, J. P. & Kliebenstein, James, 1985. "Modeling Dynamic Agricultural Production Response: The Case of Swine Production," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10631, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Warren J. Samuels, 1989. "Determinate Solutions and Valuational Processes: Overcoming the Foreclosure of Process," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 531-546, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alford, Andrew R. & Griffith, Garry R. & Cacho, Oscar J., 2003. "A Northern Tablelands Whole-Farm Linear Program for Economic Evaluation of New Technologies at the Farm-Level," Research Reports 28010, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries Research Economists.
- Passmore, J.G. & Brown, Colin G., 1991. "Analysis Of Rangeland Degradation Using Stochastic Dynamic Programming," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(02), August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.