The Food Distribution Industry: Untapped Clientele For Agricultural Economists
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 24 (1992)
Issue (Month): 01 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.saea.org/jaae/jaae.htm|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schuh, G. Edward, 1986. "Revitalizing Land Grant Universities: It's Time To Regain Relevance," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 1(2).
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1992. "Preparing Students For Careers In Food Distribution And Marketing: An Opportunity For Colleges Of Agriculture," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 23(1), February.
- Ikerd, John E., 1986. "U.S. Agriculture At A Crossroads: Implications For Agricultural Economics," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(01), July.
- Bateman, William Lanny, 1987. "Agricultural Economics: A Fork In The Road Or A Crooked Trail?," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Libby, Lawrence W., 1991. "Professional Diversity In Agricultural Economics: Salvation Or Suicide?," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Conner, J. Richard, 1985. "Observations On Changes In Factors Influencing Agricultural Economics And Some Implications For The Profession," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Christy, Ralph D. & Connor, John M., 1989. "Economic Forces Influencing Value-Added Food Industries: Implications For Southern Agriculture," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Robert N. Shulstad & Herbert H. Stoevener, 1978. "The Effects of Mercury Contamination in Pheasants on the Value of Pheasant Hunting in Oregon," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(1), pages 39-49.
- Havlicek, Joseph, Jr., 1984. "The Southern Agricultural Economics Association: Past, Present, And Future," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.