State Value-Added Activities as Related to Economic Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ferris, John N., 1987. "State Value-Added Activities As Related To Economic Efficiency," 1987 Annual Meeting, August 2-5, East Lansing, Michigan 269998, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry, Mark S., 1988. "Southern Farms And Rural Communities: Developing Directions For Economic Development Research And Policy," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-16, July.
- Tilley, Daniel S., 1989. "Value-Added Activities As A Rural Development Strategy: Discussion," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, July.
- Capps, Oral, Jr., 1992. "Research Issues Facing The Food Distribution Sector: A Look Ahead," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 23(2), pages 1-20, June.
- Capps, Oral, Jr., 1992.
"The Food Distribution Industry: Untapped Clientele For Agricultural Economists,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-10, July.
- Capps, Oral, 1992. "The Food Distribution Industry: Untapped Clientele For Agricultural Economists," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 1-10, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Financial Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:200940. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .