Calf Retention And Production Decisions Over Time
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Garoian, Lee & Conner, J. Richard & Scifres, C.J., 1987. "A Discrete Stochastic Programming Model To Estimate Optimal Burning Schedules On Rangeland," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- Olson, Kent D. & Mikesell, Chris L., 1988. "The Range Stocking Decision And Stochastic Forage Production," Staff Papers 13502, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Garoian, L. & Conner, J. R. & Scifres, C. J., 1987. "A Discrete Stochastic Programming Model to Estimate Optimal Burning Schedules on Rangeland," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 53-60, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Minfeng & Lewis, Karen E. & Griffith, Andrew P. & Boyer, Christopher N., 2016. "Identifying Factors that Impact Returns to Retained Ownership of Cattle," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229766, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Schilizzi, S. G. M. & Kingwell, R. S., 1999. "Effects of climatic and price uncertainty on the value of legume crops in a Mediterranean-type environment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 55-69, May.
- Kingwell, Ross S., 1992. "The Tactics of Dryland Farm Management given Variance in Climate and Prices," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146536, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Tronstad, Russell & Teegerstrom, Trent, 2001. "Managing Herd Composition Of Range Cattle: Sale Weight And Seasonal Factors," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36058, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mosnier, C. & Agabriel, J. & Lherm, M. & Reynaud, A., 2009. "A dynamic bio-economic model to simulate optimal adjustments of suckler cow farm management to production and market shocks in France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 102(1-3), pages 77-88, October.
- Taylor, R. Garth & Young, Robert A., 1995. "Rural-To-Urban Water Transfers: Measuring Direct Foregone Benefits Of Irrigation Water Under Uncertain Water Supplies," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- Popp, Michael P. & Faminow, Merle D. & Parsch, Lucas D., 1998. "Adoption Of Backgrounding On Cow-Calf Farms," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20800, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rose, G. & Mulder, H.A. & Thompson, A.N. & van der Werf, J.H.J. & van Arendonk, J.A.M., 2014. "Varying pasture growth and commodity prices change the value of traits in sheep breeding objectives," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 94-104.
- Kingwell, Ross S. & Pannell, David J. & Robinson, Stephen D., 1993.
"Tactical responses to seasonal conditions in whole-farm planning in Western Australia,"
Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 211-226, March.
- Kingwell, Ross S. & Pannell, David J. & Robinson, Stephen D., 1993. "Tactical responses to seasonal conditions in whole-farm planning in Western Australia," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(3), March.
- Novak, Frank & Eales, James & Munro, Earl, 1993. "Profitability and Risk of Retained Ownership of Beef Calves," Project Report Series 232371, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Apland, Jeffrey & Hauer, Grant, 1993. "Discrete Stochastic Programming: Concepts, Examples And A Review Of Empirical Applications," Staff Papers 13793, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Tsakiridis, Andreas & Breen, James & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Hanrahan, Kevin & Wallace, Michael & Crosson, Paul, 2016. "Flexibility of beef suckler cow systems under varying calf retention strategies," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236289, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.