Contact information of Agricultural Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
- 236372 Income growth and malnutrition in Africa: Is there a need for region-specific policies?
by Melo, P. C. & Abdul-Salam, Yakubu & Roberts, D. & Colen, L. & Mary, S. & Gomez Y Paloma, S.
- 236371 The Role Of Livestock In Sustainable Agricultural Development For Food Security And Nutrition: An Interdisciplinary Study
by Legg, Wilfrid
- 236370 Exploring the Implications of GHG Reduction Targets for Agriculture in the United Kingdom and Ireland
by Lynch, John & Donnellan, Trevor & Hanrahan, Kevin
- 236369 Does farm level diversification improve household dietary diversity? Evidence from Rural India
by Chatterjee, Tirtha
- 236368 Non-farmers’ willingness to farm: a large-scale choice experiment to identify policy options that can induce new entry to the agricultural industry
by Takahashi, Taro & Maruya, Kaori & Nakajima, Toru
- 236366 Rural demography in the developing world: what do we know and why it matters
by Wiggins, Steve & Keats, Sharada
- 236365 Compensating environmental losses versus creating environmental gains Implications for biodiversity offsets and agri-environmental contracts
by Le Coënt, Philippe & Preget, Raphaele & Thoyer, Sophie
- 236364 Rural Jobs and the CAP: Spitting into the Wind?
by Davidova, Sophia & Hennessy, Thia & Thomson, Ken
- 236363 A farm level approach to explore economic trade offs of soil organic carbon management in Scottish crop farms
by Shrestha, Shailesh & Glenk, Klaus
- 236362 A Mexican Ricardian analysis: land rental prices or net revenues?
by Basurto, Saul
- 236360 Income stabilisation tool and the pig gross margin index for the Finnish pig sector
by Liesivaara, Petri & Myyrä, Sami
- 236359 Compensation Payments and Animal Disease: Incentivising Farmers Both to Undertake Costly On-farm Biosecurity and to Comply with Disease Reporting Requirements
by Fraser, Rob
- 236358 Effect of family labour on output of farms in selected EU Member States: A non-parametric quantile regression approach
by Kostov, Philip & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair
- 236357 VALUING THE WATERVILLE FISHERY: A travel cost analysis of anglers’ recreational use-values
by Gillespie, Patrick R. & Hynes, Stephen & O'Reilly, Paul
- 236356 Accounting for fishing vessel time allocation at sea when measuring efficiency
by Gillespie, Patrick R. & Breen, Ben
- 236355 Pesticides and Bees: ecological-economic modelling of bee populations on farmland
by Ellis, Ciaran & Hanley, Nick & Kleczkowski, Adam & Goulson, David
- 236354 Introduction of new food and drink products in the UK: is there a trend towards more sustainability?
by Costa-Font, Montserrat & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar
- 236353 Hedonic Analysis of Origin of Meat In The United Kingdom
by Hussein, Mohamud & Fraser, Iain & Costanigro, Marco
- 236352 The impact of risk management practices on wheat productivity in France and Hungary
by Vigani, Mauro & Kathage, Jonas
- 236351 Technical efficiency and technology heterogeneity of beef farms: a latent class stochastic frontier approach
by Martinez Cillero, Maria & Breen, James & Thorne, Fiona & Wallace, Michael & Hennessy, Thia
- 236350 Household resilience to food insecurity: evidence from Tanzania and Uganda
by d'Errico, Marco & Pietrelli, Rebecca & Romano, Donato
- 236349 Empirical Analysis of the Main Factors Influencing Rice Harvest Losses Based on Sampling Survey Data of 10 Provinces in China
by Wu, Linhai & Hu, Qipeng & Zhu, Dian & Wang, Jianhua
- 236348 Serial non-participation and ecosystem services providers’ preferences towards incentive-based schemes
by Villanueva, Anastasio J. & Glenk, Klaus & Rodriguez-Entrena, M.
- 236347 Index-based Costs of Agricultural Production (INCAP) – A new cost and risk analysis tool
by Heinschink, Karin & Sinabell, Franz & Tribl, Christoph
- 236346 Consumer Preference and Demand for Traceable Food Attributes: A Choice-based Conjoint Analysis
by Lu, Jiao & Wu, Linhai & Wang, Shuxian & Xu, Lingling
- 236341 The Inequality of Farmland Size in Western Europe
by Loughrey, Jason & Donnellan, Trevor & Lennon, John
- 236340 Sustainable Upland Farm Businesses (1): Exploring determinants of efficiency among England’s upland farms
by Dwyer, Janet & Vigani, Mauro
- 236339 Agri-environmental subsidies and French suckler cow farms’ technical efficiency accounting for GHGs
by Dakpo, K Hervé & Latruffe, Laure
- 236338 Real agricultural income per worker down by 2.1% in the EU in 2015
by Mahon, Garry A. T. & D'Amore, Antonietta & Jansen, Annabelle & Jeanty, Jean-Clade
- 236337 To mix or specialise? A coordination productivity indicator for English and Welsh farms
by Ang, Frederic & Jan Kerstens, Pieter
- 236336 Substitutes or Complements? Consumers’ Preferences and Willingness to Pay for Animal Welfare, Organic, Local and Low Fat Food Attributes
by Akaichi, Faical & Glenk, Klaus & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar
- 236335 My lived experience should also explain my market choice: Mixing methods to examine the influence of transaction cost on live chicken sales in Nigeria
by Antia-Obong, Essien Akpan & Hubbard, Carmen & Garrod, Guy
- 236334 Household Food Demand in Response to Earthquake: A Linear Approximate Almost Ideal Demand System Approach
by Sulistyaningrum, Eny
- 236333 Don’t Forget about the Children – Latent Food Insecurity in Rural Cambodia
by Buehler, Dorothee C. & Hartje, Rebecca C. & Grote, Ulrike
- 236332 Analysis of Farmland Value Systems and Productivity of Cassava in Ecologically Vulnerable Areas of Imo State, Nigeria
by Ohajianya, D. O. & Asiabaka, C. C.
- 236331 Examining Irish farmers’ awareness of climate change and the factors affecting the adoption of an advisory tool for the reduction of GHG emissions
by Tzemi, Domna & Breen, James P.
- 236330 Now that the party’s over: achieving GHG emission reduction commitments in Norwegian agriculture
by Blandford, David & Gaasland, Ivar & Vardal, Erling
- 236329 Factors Associated with Extension Programme Participation: The case of discussion groups for Irish cattle farmers
by O'Callaghan, Daniel & Hennessy, Thia & Breen, James
- 236328 Avian Influenza: outbreaks and the impact on UK consumer demand for poultry
by Siettou, Christina
- 236327 Contribution of Product Reformulation to the EU Salt Campaign: Empirical Evidence from the UK
by Srinivasan, C. S. & Nocella, Guiseppe
- 236326 Towards an agroholding typology: differentiating large farm companies in Russia and Ukraine
by Brian, Kuns & Visser, Oane
- 236325 Meeting Climate Change Targets – necessary adjustments and challenges for Brazilian beef industry
by dos Santos, M. C. & Aguiar, L. K. & Bansback, R. J. & Revell, B. J. & de Zen, S.
- 236324 Comparative analysis of the FADN Data Collection Systems in EU-28
by Hill, Berkeley & Bradley, Dylan
- 236293 Are diverse ecosystems more valuable? A conceptual framework of the economic value of biodiversity
by Bartkowski, Bartosz
- 236292 Beyond rationality, towards reasonableness: Deliberative monetary valuation and Amartya Sen’s approach to rationality
by Bartkowski, Bartosz & Lienhoop, Nele
- 236291 Part-Time Farming in Italy: Does Farm Size Really Matter?
by Tocco, Barbara & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair
- 236289 Flexibility of beef suckler cow systems under varying calf retention strategies
by Tsakiridis, Andreas & Breen, James & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Hanrahan, Kevin & Wallace, Michael & Crosson, Paul
- 236288 Pricing of Rainfall Insurance in India using Gaussian and t Copulas
by Shah, Anand
- 236287 How complex is agricultural economics?
by Butler, Allan
- 236286 Regulatory Failure and Risk in Aquaculture: A case study of the Irish Oyster Industry
by Renwick, Alan