Does farm level diversification improve household dietary diversity? Evidence from Rural India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neha Kumar & Jody Harris & Rahul Rawat, 2015. "If They Grow It, Will They Eat and Grow? Evidence from Zambia on Agricultural Diversity and Child Undernutrition," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(8), pages 1060-1077, August.
- Jones, Andrew D. & Shrinivas, Aditya & Bezner-Kerr, Rachel, 2014. "Farm production diversity is associated with greater household dietary diversity in Malawi: Findings from nationally representative data," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-12.
- Gillespie, Stuart & Harris, Jody & Kadiyala, Suneetha, 2012. "The Agriculture-Nutrition Disconnect in India: What Do We Know?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1187, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rajendran, Srinivasulu & Afari-Sefa, Victor & Bekunda, Mateete & Dominick, Inviolate & Lukumay, Philipo Joseph, 2014. "Does crop diversity contribute to dietary diversity? Evidence from integration of vegetables into maize based farming systems in Tanzania," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170542, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Corinna Hawkes & Marie T. Ruel, 2008. "From Agriculture to Nutrition : Pathways, Synergies and Outcomes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9511, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-07-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2016-07-02 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc16:236369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.