The Agriculture-Nutrition Disconnect in India: What Do We Know?:
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Atkin, 2010. "Trade, tastes and Nutrition in India," Working Papers 986, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Anurag Sharma, 2006.
"On Modelling Variety in Consumption Expenditure on Food,"
ASARC Working Papers
2006-09, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Anurag Sharma, 2006. "On Modelling Variety in Consumption Expenditure on Food," Departmental Working Papers 2006-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Anita Dixit, 2011. "Poverty and Food Security in Gujarat, India," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(1), pages 129-150, February.
- von Braun, Joachim & Gulati, Ashok & Hazell, P.B.R. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ruel, Marie T., 2005.
"Indian agriculture and rural development: Strategic issues and reform options,"
35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- von Braun, Joachim & Gulati, Ashok & Hazell, P.B.R. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ruel, Marie T., 2005. "Indian agriculture and rural development: Strategic issues and reform options," Research briefs 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Atkin, David, 2010.
"Trade, Tastes and Nutrition in India,"
80, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Alderman, Harold, 1987. "Cooperative dairy development in Karnataka, India: an assessment," Research reports 64, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Babu, Suresh Chandra & Thirumaran, Susheela & Mohanam, T. C., 1993. "Agricultural productivity, seasonality and gender bias in rural nutrition: Empirical evidence from South India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1313-1319, December.
- Gaurav Datt & Martin Ravallion, 1998.
"Farm productivity and rural poverty in India,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 62-85.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R., 2007.
"Fatal Fluctuations? Cyclicality in Infant Mortality in India,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhalotra, Sonia, 2010. "Fatal fluctuations? Cyclicality in infant mortality in India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 7-19, September.
- Sonia Bhalotra, 2007. "Fatal Fluctuations? - Cyclicality in Infant Mortality in India," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/181, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Tarozzi, Alessandro, 2005. "The Indian Public Distribution System as provider of food security: Evidence from child nutrition in Andhra Pradesh," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1305-1330, July.
- Awudu Abdulai & Devendra K. Jain & Ashok K. Sharma, 1999. "Household Food Demand Analysis in India," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 316-327.
- Headey, Derek & Chiu, Alice & Kadiyala, Suneetha, 2011. "Agriculture's role in the Indian enigma: Help or hindrance to the undernutrition crisis?," IFPRI discussion papers 1085, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rao, Nitya, 2006. "Land rights, gender equality and household food security: Exploring the conceptual links in the case of India," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 180-193, April.
- Madhura Swaminathan, 2008. "Programmes to Protect the Hungry: Lessons from India," Working Papers 70, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.