Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wodepe. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/world-development-perspectives .
2018, Volume 10-12
- 1-14 Household vulnerability as expected poverty in Vietnam
by Vo, Thang T.
- 15-23 Gender bias in households’ educational expenditures: Does the stage of schooling matter?
by Iddrisu, Abdul Malik & Danquah, Michael & Quartey, Peter & Ohemeng, Williams
- 24-33 What matters more for child health: A father’s education or mother’s education?
by Karki Nepal, Apsara
- 34-43 Rural livelihood trajectories in the central Brazilian Amazon: Growing inequalities, changing practices, and emerging rural-urban relationships over nearly a decade
by Oestreicher, Jordan Sky & Fatorelli, Leandra & Mertens, Fréderic & Lucotte, Marc & Béliveau, Annie & Tremblay, Stéphane & Saint-Charles, Johanne & Davidson, Robert & Romaña, Christina A.
- 44-50 How does the intermediaries’ power affect farmers-intermediaries’ trading relationship performance?
by Xhoxhi, Orjon & Pedersen, Søren Marcus & Lind, Kim Martin
- 51-57 Intergenerational perceptions of household wellbeing in India’s Western and Eastern Ghats
by Pattison-Williams, John K. & Haggar, Jeremy P. & Morton, John F.
- 58-63 Between a rock and a hard place: Contestations between conservation, development and livelihoods in the Great Himalayan National Park Conservation Area, India
by Lakhanpal, Shikha
- 64-72 Heterogeneity and vulnerability in the urban informal economy: Reworking the problem in the current context. The case of uganda
by Dasgupta, Nandini & Lloyd-Jones, Tony
- 73-79 Diversification and livelihood strategies in the cocoa belt of West Africa: The need for fundamental change
by Bisseleua, D.H.B. & Idrissou, L. & Ogunniyi, A. & Atta-Krah, K.
- 80-82 Patterns and structure of household income inequality in rural Ethiopia
by Gebeyehu, Birkinesh & Feleke, Shiferaw & Tufa, Adane & Lemma, Thomas & Tefera, Tewodros & Manyong, Victor
2018, Volume 9, Issue C
- 1-11 Institutional bricolage as a new perspective to analyse institutions of communal irrigation: Implications towards meeting the water needs of the poor communities
by Sakketa, Tekalign Gutu
- 12-17 The evolution of agricultural input subsidy programs: contextualizing policy debates in Malawi’s FISP
by Nkhoma, Peter R.
- 18-26 Technical efficiency of rice production in the delta of the Vu Gia Thu Bon river basin, Central Vietnam
by Pedroso, Rui & Tran, Dang Hoa & Viet, Trinh Quoc & Le, An Van & Dang, Khoa Tran & Le, Khac Phuc
- 27-34 Life of a PAI: Mediation by willingness and ability for beneficiary community engagement
by Jha, Pushkar. P. & Bhalla, Ajay
- 35-42 Entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship and SMEs in developing economies: How subverting terminology sustains flawed policy
by Poole, David L.
- 43-47 On the power and influence of the cooperative institution: Does it secure competitive producer prices?
by Getnet, Kindie & Kefyalew, Geremew & Berhanu, Wassie
- 48-55 Uptake and resistance: The rural poor and user-pays agricultural extension in Malawi
by Spencer, Rochelle & Mthinda, Catherine & Masangano, Charles & Boyd, Davina & Davis, John K.
2017, Volume 7-8
- 1-8 Pro-poor growth development and income inequality: Poverty-related Millennium Development Goal (MDG 1) on banks of the Lower Mekong Basin in Cambodia
by Sok, Serey
- 9-14 Implications of global warming: Two eras
by Graves, Philip E.
- 15-21 Politics of drought under Bolsa Família program in Northeast Brazil
by Bedran-Martins, Ana Maria & Lemos, Maria Carmen
- 22-27 Explaining the rapid emergence of battery-rickshaws in New Delhi: Supply-demand, regulation and political mobilisation
by Harding, Simon & Kandlikar, Milind
- 28-31 Tenancy and fallow land
by Ranganathan, Thiagu & Pandey, Ghanshyam
- 32-42 Still brewing: Fostering sustainable coffee production
by Millard, Edward
- 43-60 Charcoal income as a means to a valuable end: Scope and limitations of income from rural charcoal production to alleviate acute multidimensional poverty in Mabalane district, southern Mozambique
by Vollmer, Frank & Zorrilla-Miras, Pedro & Baumert, Sophia & Luz, Ana Catarina & Woollen, Emily & Grundy, Isla & Artur, Luis & Ribeiro, Natasha & Mahamane, Mansour & Patenaude, Genevieve
2017, Volume 6, Issue C
- 1-10 Does school Matter? Learning outcomes of Indonesian children after dropping out of school
by Tsaneva, Magda
- 11-13 Stakeholder perceptions on governance for the protection and increase of forest cover in the Panama Canal Watershed
by Schweizer, Daniella
- 14-24 Boca la Caja and informal settlements in Panama
by Guardia Dall'Orso, Rodrigo & Gordón Barsallo, Carlos Antonio
- 25-31 Political ecology of climate change: Shifting orchards and a temporary landscape of opportunity
by Rahimzadeh, Aghaghia
- 32-34 Stock market and foreign exchange market integration in South Africa
by Mitra, Rajarshi
- 35-37 The case of Café Ambiental, SPC: A new business model for a Nicaraguan fair trade cooperative
by Le, Quan & Wild, Braden & Jackels, Susan
- 38-44 Improving agricultural technologies in HIV/AIDS infected/affected communities and for elderly farmers: The case of sub-Saharan Africa
by Mandumbu, R. & Mariga, I.K.
2016, Volume 4, Issue C
- 1-4 Nadi Bachao Samriddhi Lao – A forest landscape restoration initiative in Harda district, Madhya Pradesh, India
by Saigal, S. & Kumar, C. & Chaturvedi, R.
- 5-7 Overcoming barriers to low carbon agriculture and forest restoration in Brazil: The Rural Sustentável project
by Newton, Peter & Gomez, Angelo Eduardo Angel & Jung, Suhyun & Kelly, Timothy & Mendes, Thiago de Araújo & Rasmussen, Laura Vang & Reis, Júlio César dos & Rodrigues, Renato de Aragão Ribeiro & Tipper, Richard & van der Horst, Dan & Watkins, Cristy
- 8-10 Muir and Pinchot in the Sierra Norte of Oaxaca: Governance of forest management and forest recovery in Pueblos Mancomunados
by Bray, David Barton
- 11-15 Governing restoration: Strategies, adaptations and innovations for tomorrow’s forest landscapes
by Wilson, Sarah Jane & Cagalanan, Dominique
- 16-18 On the way to restore Guatemala’s degraded lands: Creating governance conditions
by Sales, Ebal & Rodas, Ogden & Valenzuela, Oscar & Hillbrand, Anique & Sabogal, César
- 19-23 Making agricultural intervention attractive to farmers in Africa through inclusive innovation systems
by Nhantumbo, Nascimento S. & Zivale, Clemente O. & Nhantumbo, Ivete S. & Gomes, Ana M.
- 24-29 “One slowly loses everything”: Development and debt in San Antonio Aguas Calientes
by Chester, Winston C. & Alam, Bhuiyan Monwar & Haase, Dwight
- 30-32 The Smokeless Village: Understanding energy transitions in rural Andhra Pradesh, India
by Herington, Matthew J. & Reddy, N. Hemalatha & Rao, R. Kaushalendra
- 33-37 Sustained uptake of LPG as cleaner cooking fuel in rural India: Role of affordability, accessibility, and awareness
by Kumar, Praveen & Kaushalendra Rao, R. & Reddy, N. Hemalatha
- 38-47 Sociology of land dispossession: Social capital and livelihoods in transition in Peri-urban Kolkata, India
by Mallik, Chinmoyee
- 48-59 How to escape from a poverty trap: The case of Bangladesh
by Traverso, Silvio
2016, Volume 1, Issue C
- 1-3 The case of Café Femenino: The limitations of gender-conscious Fair Trade
by Cueva Alegría, Dayna
- 4-5 Good drugs, good intentions, and the (bumpy) road to development
by Chorev, Nitsan
- 6-11 Local views and structural determinants of poverty alleviation through payments for environmental services: Bolivian insights
by Bétrisey, Florence & Mager, Christophe & Rist, Stephan
- 12-14 Jasmine cultivation in Tamil Nadu: Market structure and pricing
by Saripalle, Madhuri
- 15-22 Risking life and limb in the global economy: Scrap metal price and landmine/UXO incidents in Cambodia
by Roberts, Wade & Bilginsoy, Cihan
- 23-25 The legitimation of development and GM crops: The case of Bt Cotton and Indebtedness in Telangana, India
by Desmond, Elaine
- 26-32 Impact of malaria control on infant mortality in Senegal
by Tabetando, Rayner
- 33-35 Local agency at the intersection of global conservation discourse and the political economy of wildlife in Tanzania
by Miller, Joseph Ellis
- 36-42 Measuring gender, development, and land: Data-driven analysis and land reform in Lesotho
by Fogelman, Charles
- 43-48 The politics of framing risk: Minding the vulnerability gap in climate change research
by Colette, April L.
- 49-52 Determinants of loan repayment performance among borrowers of microfinance institutions: Evidence from India
by Mirpourian, Seyedmehrdad & Caragliu, Andrea & Di Maio, Giorgio & Landoni, Paolo & Rusinà, Emanuele
- 53-57 A National Adaptation Programme of Action: Ethiopia’s responses to climate change
by Golrokhian, Arman & Browne, Katherine & Hardin, Rebecca & Agrawal, Arun & Askew, Kelly & Beny, Laura & Larroquette, Benjamin & Morse, Benjamin
- 58-63 Towards a revolution in sustainability education: Vision, architecture, and assessment in a case-based approach
by Hardin, Rebecca & Bhargava, Anil & Bothner, Cameron & Browne, Katherine & Kusano, Stephanie & Golrokhian, Arman & Wright, Mary & Zeng, Pearl Zhu & Agrawal, Arun