Trade, Tastes, and Nutrition in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Atkin, David, 2010. "Trade, Tastes and Nutrition in India," Working Papers 80, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Atkin, David, 2010. "Trade, Tastes and Nutrition in India," Center Discussion Papers 60710, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- David Atkin, 2013. "Trade, Tastes and Nutrition in India," Working Papers id:5548, eSocialSciences.
- David Atkin, 2010. "Trade, tastes and Nutrition in India," Working Papers 986, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- James H. Stock & Motohiro Yogo, 2002. "Testing for Weak Instruments in Linear IV Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian W. Gould, 2003. "An Empirical Assessment of Endogeneity Issues in Demand Analysis for Differentiated Products," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(3), pages 605-617.
- John Kennan, 1989. "Simultaneous Equations Bias in Disaggregated Econometric Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(1), pages 151-156.
- James Melvin & Robert Waschik, 2001. "The neoclassical ambiguity in the specific factor model," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 321-337.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Policy Reforms in India," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 6(1), pages 23-36, March.
- Raghbendra Jha & K.V. Bhanu Murthy & Anurag Sharma, 2005. "Market Integration in Wholesale Rice Markets in India," ASARC Working Papers 2005-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
More about this item
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- Trade, Tastes, and Nutrition in India (AER 2013) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:103:y:2013:i:5:p:1629-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.