HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 16/29 The impact of technology diffusion in health care markets - Evidence from heart attack treatment
by Hentschker, C. & WÃ¼bker, A.
- 16/28 Closing Down the Shop: Optimal Health and Wealth Dynamics near the End of Life
by Hugonnier, J. & Pelgrin, F. & St-Amour, P.
- 16/27 Does My High Blood Pressure Improve Your Survival? Overall and Subgroup Learning Curves in Health
by Gestel, R.V. & MÃ¼ller, T. & Bosmans, J.
- 16/26 A New Econometric Method for Estimating Disease Prevalence: An Application to Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis
by McLaren, Z. & Burger, R.
- 16/25 Can the use of Electronic Health Records in General Practice reduce hospitalizations for diabetes patients? Evidence from a natural experiment
by Kongstad, L.P. & Mellace, G. & Olsen, K.R.
- 16/24 Incentive Design and Quality Improvements: Evidence from State Medicaid Nursing Home Pay-for-Performance Programs
by Konetzka, R.T. & Skira, M.M. & Werner, R.M.
- 16/23 The Welfare Effects of Single Rooms in German Nursing Homes: A Structural Approach
by Herr, A. & Saric, A.
- 16/22 Physician Group Practices and Technology Diffusion: Evidence from New Antidiabetic Drugs
by Nosal, K.
- 16/21 Crawling Up the Cash Cliff? Behavioral Responses to a Disability Insurance Reform
by Deuchert, E. & Eugster, B.
- 16/20 Semiparametric Count Data Modeling with an Application to Health Service Demand
by Bach, P. & Farbmacher, H. & Spindler, M.
- 16/19 Generalized Difference in Differences for Ordinal Responses with a Varying Number of Categories
by Kim, Y-S. & Lee, M-J.
- 16/18 Globalisation and national trends in nutrition and health - a grouped fixed effects approach to inter-country heterogeneity
by OberlÃ¤nder, L. & Disdier, A-C. & EtilÃ©, F.
- 16/17 Marginal effects of physician coverage on infant and disease mortality
by Liebert, H. & MÃ¤der, B.
- 16/16 Pay less, consume more? Estimating the price elasticity of demand for home care services of the disabled elderly
by Roquebert, Q. & Tenand, M.
- 16/15 What Does a Deductible Do? The Impact of Cost-Sharing on Health Care Prices, Quantities and Spending Dynamics
by Brot-Goldberg, Z.C. & Chandra, A. & Handel, B. & Kolstad, J.T.
- 16/14 Differential item functioning in the EQ-5D: An exploratory analysis using anchoring vignettes
by Knott, R. & Lorgelly, P. & Black, N. & Hollingsworth, B.
- 16/13 What Explains the Difference in the Effect of Retirement on Health?: Evidence from Global Aging Data
by Motegi, H. & Nishimura, Y. & Oikawa, M.
- 16/12 Child and Adolescent Obesity in Ireland: A Longitudinal Perspective
by Madden, D.
- 16/11 Retirement and Cognitive Decline: Evidence from Global Aging Data
by Motegi, H. & Nishimura, Y. & Oikawa, M.
- 16/10 Smoking for the poor and vaping for the rich? Distributional concerns of new smoking methods
by Carrieri, V. & Jones, A.M.
- 16/09 'Cultural Persistence' of Health Capital: Evidence from European Migrants
by Costa-Font, J. & Sato, A.
- 16/08 Like Mother, Like Father? Gender Assortative Transmission of Child Overweight
by Costa-Font, J. & Jofre-Bonet, M.
- 16/07 The effects of non-adherence on health care utilisation: panel data evidence on uncontrolled diabetes
by Gil, J. & Sicras-Mainar, A. & Zucchelli, E.
- 16/06 Birth Weight and Family Resource Allocations: New Evidence from Twins
by Carrillo, B. & Branco, D.
- 16/05 Inequality of opportunity in health: a decomposition-based approach
by Carrieri, V. & Jones, M.A.
- 16/04 Acute health shocks and labour market outcomes
by Jones, M.A. & Rice, N. & Zantomio, F.
- 16/03 Should I stay or should I go? Hospital emergency department waiting times and demand
by Sivey, P.
- 16/02 Do individuals return to baseline levels of well-being after recovering from poor health?
by Howley, P.
- 16/01 Valuing the benefits from health care interventions using life satisfaction data
by Howley, P.
- 15/30 Do you have to win it to fix it? A longitudinal study of lottery winners and their health care demand
by Cheng,T.C. & Costa-i-Font, J. & Powdthavee, N.
- 15/29 Does the Extent of Per-Case Payment System Affect Hospital Efficiency? Evidence from the Italian NHS
by Cavalieri, M. & Guccio, C. & Lisi, D. & Pignataro, G.
- 15/28 Non-Separable Time Preferences and Novelty Consumption: Theory and Evidence from the East German Transition to Capitalism
by Dragone, D. & Ziebarth, N.R.
- 15/27 Sleep and Human Capital: Evidence from Daylight Saving Time
by Jin, L. & Ziebarth, N.R.
- 15/26 Parents' education and child body weight in France: The trajectory of the gradient in the early years
by Apouey, B.H. & Geoffard, P-Y.
- 15/25 Caesarean section and the manipulation of exact delivery time
by Fabbri, D. & Monfardini, C. & Castaldini, I. & Protonotari, A.
- 15/24 Heterogeneity in Marginal Non-monetary Returns to Higher Education
by KamhÃ¶fer, D.A. & Schmitz, H. & Westphal, M.
- 15/23 How does fiscal decentralization affect within-regional disparities in well-being? Evidence from health inequalities in Italy
by Di Novi, C. & Piacenza, M. & Robone, S. & Turati, G.
- 15/22 The Income-Health Relationship â€œBeyond the Meanâ€ : New Evidence from Biomarkers
by Carrieri, V. & Jones, A.M.
- 15/21 Health status over the life cycle
by van Ooijen, R. & Alessi, R. & Knoef, M.
- 15/20 Free primary care in Zambia: an impact evaluation using a pooled synthetic control method
by LÃ©pine, A. & Lagarde, M. & Le Nestour, A.
- 15/19 Learning to trust flu shots: quasi-experimental evidence on the role of learning in influenza vaccination decisions from the 2009 influenza A/H1N1 (swine flu) pandemic
by Maurer, J. & Harris, K.M.
- 15/18 In-utero social interaction of twins
by Heinesen, E. & Imai, S. & Maruyama, S.
- 15/17 Social interactions in inappropriate behavior for childbirth services: theory and evidence from the Italian hospital sector
by Guccio, C. & Lisi, D.
- 15/16 Does health insurance encourage the rise in medical prices?
by Dormont, B. & PÃ©ron, M.
- 15/15 Risk selection under public health insurance with opt-out
by PanthÃ¶fer, S.
- 15/14 Complexity and doctor choices when discussing contraceptives
by Fiebig, D.G. & Viney, R. & Haas, M. & Knox, S. & Street, D. & Weisberg, E. & Bateson, D.
- 15/13 Missing work is a pain: the effect of Cox-2 inhibitors on sickness absence and disability pension receipt
by BÃ¼tikofer, A. & Skira, M.
- 15/12 Efficiency of health investment: education or intelligence?
by Bijwaard, G. & van Kippersluis, H.
- 15/11 Folic acid advisories, a public health challenge?
by Herrera-Araujo, D.
- 15/10 Getting a healthy start: The effectiveness of targeted benefits for improving dietary choices
by Griffith, R. & von Hinke, S. & Smith, S.
- 15/09 Late-Life Health Effects of Teenage Motherhood
by Angelini, V. & Mierau, J. O.
- 15/08 The impact of a wage increase on mental health: Evidence from the UK minimum wage
by Kronenberg, C. & Jacobs, R. & Zucchelli, E.
- 15/07 Intelligence and the Mortality Difference by Education: Selection or mediation?
by Bijwaard, G.E. & Jones, A.M.
- 15/06 Formal volunteering and self-perceived health. Causal evidence from the Uk-SILC
by Fiorillo, D. & Nappo, N.
- 15/05 Vertical Transmission of Overweight: Evidence from English Adoptees
by Costa-Font, J. & Jofre-Bonet, M. & Le Grand, J.
- 15/04 Anthropometric Dividends of Czechoslovakia's Break Up
by Costa-Font, J. & Kossarova, L.
- 15/03 The Pros and Cons of Sick Pay Schemes: A Method to Test for Contagious Presenteeism and Shirking Behavior
by Pichler, S,; & Ziebarth, N.R,;
- 15/02 How Health Plan Enrollees Value Prices Relative to Supplemental Benefits and Service Quality
by Bunnings, C,; & Schmitz, H,; & Tauchmann, H,; & Ziebarth, N.R,;
- 15/01 The Relationship between Forgone Health Care and High School Dropout: Evidence from US Adolescents
by Migali, G,; & Zucchelli, E,;
- 14/28 Social interactions in inappropriate behavior for childbirth services: Theory and evidence from the Italian hospital sector
by Guccio, C. & Lisi, D.
- 14/27 What drives the association between health and portfolio choice?
by Kronenberg, C. & van Kippersluis, H. & Rohde, K.I.M.
- 14/26 Going Beyond the Mean in Healthcare Cost Regressions: a Comparison of Methods for Estimating the Full Conditional Distribution
by Jones, A. & Lomas, J. & Rice, N.
- 14/25 Learning, Hygiene, and Traditional Medicine
by Bennett, D. & Naqvi, S.A.A. & Schmidt, W-P.
- 14/24 Do Payment Disclosure Laws Affect Industry-Physician Relationships?
by Chen, D.L. & Levonyan, V. & Reinhart, S.E. & Taksler, G.
- 14/23 Does Experience Rating Improve Obstetric Practices? Evidence From Geographical Discontinuities
by Amaral-Garcia, S. & Bertoli, P. & Grembi, V.
- 14/22 Health Care Demand in the Presence of Discrete Price Changes
by Gerfin, M. & Kaiser, B. & Schmid, C.
- 14/21 Does quality affect patientsâ€™ choice of doctor? Evidence from the UK
by Santos, R. & Gravelle, H. & Propper, C.
- 14/20 Are physician fees responsive to competition?
by ChonÃ©, P. & Coudin, Ã‰. & Pla, A.
- 14/19 Health econometric evaluation of the effects of a continuous treatment: a machine learning approach
by Kreif, N. & Grieve, R. & DÃaz, I. & Harrison, D.
- 14/18 A matter of life and death? Hospital distance and quality of care: Evidence from emergency room closures and myocardial infarctions
by Avdic, D.
- 14/17 Effects of geographical accessibility on the use of outpatient care services: quasi-experimental evidence from administrative panel data
by Elek, P. & Varadi, B. & Varga, M.
- 14/16 â€œThey do know what they are doing ... at least most of them.â€ Asymmetric Information in the (private) Disability Insurance
by Spindler, M.
- 14/15 Private information in life insurance, annuity and health insurance markets
by Wuppermann, A.C.
- 14/14 Long-term Care Insurance and Carers' Labor Supply â€“ A Structural Model
by Geyer, J. & Korfhage, T.
- 14/13 Life cycle responses to health insurance status
by Pelgrin, F. & St-Amour, P.
- 14/12 Modelling nonlinearities and reference-dependence in general practitionersâ€™ income preferences
by Holte, J.H. & Sivey, P. & Abelsen, B. & Olsen, J.A.
- 14/11 Does the letter matter (and for everyone)? Quasi-experimental evidence on the effects of home invitation on mammography uptake
by Carrieri, V. & Wuebker, A.
- 14/10 Understanding the effect of retirement on health using Regression Discontinuity Design
by Eibich, P.
- 14/09 The Welfare Impact of Parallel Imports: A Structural Approach Applied to the German Market for Oral Anti-diabetics
by Duso, T. & Herr, A. & Suppliet, M
- 14/08 Physician induced demand for C-sections: does the convenience incentive matter?
by Lefevre, M.
- 14/07 A synthesis of the Grossman and Becker-Murphy models of health and addiction: theoretical and empirical implications
by Jones, A. M. & Laporte, A. & Rice, N. & Zucchelli, E.
- 14/06 Social Interactions and Malaria Preventive Behaviors in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Apouey, B. & Picone, G.
- 14/05 Formal and informal volunteering and health across European countries
by Fiorillo, D. & Nappo, N.
- 14/04 Attrition Bias in Panel Data: A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing? A Case Study Based on the MABEL Survey
by Cheng, T. C. & Trivedi, P. K.
- 14/03 Testing exogeneity of multinomial regressors in count data models: does two stage residual inclusion work?
by Geraci, A. & Fabbri, D. & Monfardini, C.
- 14/02 Inequity in long-term care use and unmet need: two sides of the same coin
by Garcia-Gomez, P. & Hernandez-Quevedo, C. & Jimenez-Rubio, D. & Oliva, J.
- 14/01 Alcohol Exposure In Utero and Child Academic Achievement
by von Hinke Kessler Scholder, S. & Wehby, G. L. & Lewis, S. & Zuccolo, L.
- 13/35 The Decline in BMI among Japanese Women after WWII
by Maruyama, S. & Nakamura, S.
- 13/34 The short-term population health effects of weather and pollution: implications of climate change
by Ziebarth, N. R. & Schmitt, M. & Karlsson, M.
- 13/33 Make time for physical activity or you may spend more time sick!
by Lordan, G. & Pakrashi, D.
- 13/32 Workers' health and social relations in Italy
by Fiorillo, D.
- 13/31 An econometric analysis of self-assessed health: what does it mean and what is it hiding?
by Au, N. & Johnston, D. W.
- 13/30 A quasi-Monte Carlo comparison of developments in parametric and semi-parametric regression methods for heavy tailed and non-normal data: with an application to healthcare costs
by Jones, A. M. & Lomas, J. & Moore, P. & Rice, N.
- 13/29 Equalising Opportunities in Health Through Educational Policy
by Jones, A. M. & Roemer, J. E. & Rosa Dias, P.
- 13/28 Natural Disaster, Policy Action, and Mental Well Being: The Case of Fukushima
by Goebel, J. & Krekel, C. & Tiefenbach, T. & Ziebarth, N.
- 13/27 Born to Win? The Role of Circumstances and Luck in Early Childhood Health Inequalities
by Madden, D.
- 13/26 Does Violent Crime Deter Physical Activity?
by Janke, K. & Propper, C. & Shields, M.A.
- 13/25 Killing me softly: work and mortality among French seniors
by Blake, H. & Garrouste, C.
- 13/24 Infant Health and Academic Achievement in Childhood
by Chatterji, P. & Kim, D. & Lahiri, K.
- 13/23 Short- and medium-term effects of informal care provision on health
by Schmitz, H. & Westphal, M.
- 13/22 The Causal Effect of Retirement on Mortality: Evidence from Targeted Incentives to Retire Early
by Bloemen, H. & Hochguertel, S. & Zweering, J.
- 13/20 Obesity, Weight Loss, and Employment Prospects: Evidence from a Randomized Trial
by Reichert, A.
- 13/19 The effect of schooling on health: Evidence on several health outcomes and behaviors
by Braga, M. & Bratti, M.
- 13/18 Measuring Investment in Human Capital Formation: An Experimental Analysis of Early Life Outcomes
by Doyle, O. & Harmon, C. & Heckman, J.J. & Logue, C,; & Moon, S.H.
- 13/17 Difference in Differences for Stayers and Movers with a Time-Varying QualiÂ…cation
by Lee, M. & Kim, Y.
- 13/16 Point identification in the presence of measurement error in discrete variables: application - wages and disability
by Saloniki, E-C. & Gosling, A.
- 13/15 The influence of BMI, obesity and overweight on medical costs: a panel data perspective
by Mora, T. & Gil, J. & Sicras-Mainar, A.
- 13/14 A discrete latent factor model for smoking, cancer and mortality
by Howdon, D. & Jones, A.
- 13/13 Income, rainfall shocks and health. An instrumental variable approach
by Savage, D. & Fichera, E.
- 13/12 Analyzing Regional Variation in Health Care Utilization Using (Rich) Household Microdata
by Eibich, P. & Ziebarth, N.
- 13/11 Health and Wealth on the Roller-Coaster: Ireland, 2003-2011
by Madden, D.
- 13/10 Weather shocks and nutritional status of disadvantaged children in Vietnam
by Edoka, I.
- 13/09 Family Socio-economic Status, Childhood Life-events and the Dynamics of Depression from Adolescence to Early Adulthood
by Contoyannis, P. & Li, J.
- 13/08 Moving up and sliding down: An empirical assessment of the effect of social mobility on subjective wellbeing
by Dolan, P. & Lordan, G.
- 13/07 The Poverty Effects of a "Fat-Tax" in Ireland
by Madden, D.
- 13/06 The Demand for Cigarettes as Derived from the Demand for Weight Control
by Cawley, J. & Von Hinke Kessler Scholder, S.
- 13/05 Inequalities in Self-Reported Health: A Meta-Regression Analysis
by Costa-Font, J. & Hernandez-Quevedo, C.
- 13/04 Self-Reported and Measured BMI in Ireland: Should We Adjust the Obesity Thresholds?
by Madden, D.
- 13/03 The Relationship Between Low Birthweight and Socioeconomic Status in Ireland
by Madden, D.
- 13/02 Exploring the relationship between macroeconomic conditions and problem drinking as captured by Google searches in the US
by Frijters, P. & Johnston, D.W. & Lordan, G. & Shields, M.
- 13/01 House Prices, Home Equity and Health
by Fichera, E. & Gathergood, J.
- 12/29 Decomposing Differences in Cotinine Distribution between Children and Adolescents from Different Socioeconomic Backgrounds
by Edoka, I.P.
- 12/28 Childhood Health and the Business Cycle: Evidence from Western Europe
by Angelini, V. & Mierau, J.O.
- 12/27 My body is fat and my wallet is thin: The link between weight perceptions, weight control and income
by Johnston, D.W. & Lordan, G.
- 12/26 Explaining variations in breast cancer screening across European countries
by Wuebker, A.
- 12/25 Assessing inequalities in preventive care use in Europe: A special case of health-care inequalities?
by Carrieri, V. & Wuebker, A.
- 12/24 The challenge of incorporating external evidence in trial-based cost-effectiveness analyses: the use of resampling methods
by Mohsen Sadatsafavi; & Carlo Marra; & Lawrence McCandless & Stirling Bryan
- 12/23 Estimating structural mean models with multiple instrumental variables using the generalised method of moments
by Paul S. Clarke; & Tom M. Palmer; & Frank Windmeijer
- 12/22 On the impact of social housing on the labour position of disabled
by Stephane Gregoir; & Tristan-Pierre Maury;
- 12/21 Aircraft noise, health, and residential sorting: evidence from two quasi-experiments
by Stefan Boes; & Stephan Nuesch; & Steve Stillman;
- 12/20 Evidence on the long shadow of poor mental health across three generations
by David W. Johnston; & Stefanie Schurer; & Michael Shields;
- 12/19 Human capital and longevity. Evidence from 50,000 twins
by Petter Lundborg; & Carl Hampus Lyttkens; & Paul Nystedt;
- 12/18 The effects of price regulation of pharmaceutical industry margins: A structural estimation for anti-ulcer drugs in France
by Pierre Dubois; & Laura Lasio;
- 12/17 The effect of unemployment on the mental health of spouses - Evidence from plant closures in Germany
by Jan Marcus;
- 12/16 Collateral effects of a pension reform in France
by Helene Blake; & Clementine Garrouste
- 12/15 Non-linear price schedules, demand for health care and response behavior
by Helmut Farbmacher; & Joachim Winter
- 12/14 Mandatory labelling, nutritional taxes and market forces: An empirical evaluation of fat policies in the French fromage blanc and yogurt market
by Olivier Allais; & Fabrice Etile; & Sebastien Lecocq
- 12/13 Spillovers of health education at school on parents' physical activity
by Lucila Berniell; & Dolores de la Mata; & M. Nieves Valdes
- 12/12 Parental education and offspring outcomes: evidence from the Swedish compulsory schooling reform
by Petter Lundborg; & Anton Nilsson; & Dan-Olof Rooth
- 12/11 An analysis of mammography decisions with a focus on educational differences
by Aniko Biro;
- 12/10 A comparison of parametric and non-parametric adjustments using vignettes for self-reported data
by Andrew M. Jones; Nigel Rice, Silvana Robone; & Nigel Rice; & Silvana Robone:
- 12/09 What Drives Differences in Health Care Demand? The Role of Health Insurance and Selection Bias
by Dan Shane; & Pravin Trivedi;
- 12/08 Average and quantile treatment effects of the American Folic Acid Fortification: an evaluation in a quasi-experimental framework
by Elena Fumagalli;
- 12/07 Do maximum waiting times guarantees change clinical priorities? A Conditional Density Estimation approach
by Silviya Nikolova; & Arthur Sinko; & Matt Sutton;
- 12/06 Time and chance happen to them all? Duration modelling versus lifetime incidence of cancer
by Howdon, D.
- 12/05 Empirical evidence for decreasing returns to scale in a health capital model
by Galama, T. & Hullegie, P. & Meijer, E. & Outcault, S.
- 12/04 Ill-health and transitions to part-time work and self-employment among older workers
by Zucchelli, E. & Harris, M. & Zhao, X.
- 12/03 In absolute or relative terms? How framing prices affects the consumer price sensitivity of health plan choice
by Ziebarth, N. & Schmitz, H.
- 12/02 Intergenerational effect of schooling and childhood overweight
by Nakamura, R.
- 12/01 Personality, well-being and the marginal utility of income: What can we learn from random coefficient models?
by Schurer, S. & Yong, J.
- 11/33 Health in the cities: when the neighborhood matters more than income
by Bilger, M.; Carrieri.
- 11/32 Measuring the effects of removing subsidies for private insurance on public expenditure for health care
by Chai Cheng, T.
- 11/31 Applying Beta-type Size Distributions to Healthcare Cost Regressions
by Jones, A & Lomas, J & Rice, N
- 11/30 Survival expectations, subjective health and smoking: evidence from European countries
by S. Balia
- 11/29 Parental Income and Smoking Participation in Adolescents: Implications of misclassification error in empirical studies of adolescent smoking participation
by I. Edoka
- 11/28 Opt Out Or Top Up? Voluntary Healthcare Insurance And The Public Vs. Private Substitution
by D. Fabbri & C. Monfardini
- 11/27 Only in the Heat of the Moment? A Study of the Relation between Weather and Mortality in Germany
by M. Karlsson & M. Schmitt
- 11/26 Exploring comparative effect heterogeneity with instrumental variables: prehospital intubation and mortality
by H. Evans & A. Basu
- 11/25 Measuring overfitting and mispecification in nonlinear models
by Bilger M. & Manning W.G
- 11/24 Estimating the Impact of Health Programmes on the Anthropometric Indicators for Bangladeshi Women and Children Using Cross-Sectional Data
by Hossain, M. I.
- 11/23 Structural social capital and health in Italy
by D. Fiorillo & F. Sabatini
- 11/22 Waiting times and socioeconomic status: does sample selection matter?
by A. Sharma & L. Siciliani & A. Harris
- 11/21 From social capital to health - and back
by L. Rocco & F. Elena & M. Suhrcke
- 11/20 Do Danes and Italians Rate Life Satisfaction in the Same Way? Using Vignettes to Correct for Individual-Specific Scale Biases
by Angelini, V. & Cavapozzi, D. & Corazzini L. & Paccagnell O.
- 11/19 A Multiple State Duration Model with Endogenous Treatment
by Mroz, T. & Picone, G.
- 11/18 Co-Payment Exemptions and Reference Prices: an Empirical Study of Pharmaceutical Prices in Germany
by Herr, A. & Suppliet, M.
- 11/17 Extending Regression Discontinuity Models Beyond the Jump Point
by Ai, C & Norton, E & Yang, z
- 11/16 The Effect of Medicaid on Children's Health: A Regression Discontinuity Approach
by de la Mata, D
- 11/15 Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease
by Lacroix, G & Brouard M-E
- 11/14 Estimating the Effects of Friendship Networks on Health Behaviors of Adolescents
by Gomes, M & Grieve, R
- 11/13 Estimating the Effects of Friendship Networks on Health Behaviors of Adolescents
by Fletcher, J & Ross, S
- 11/12 Children of the Revolution: Fetal and Child Health amidst Violent Civil Conflict
by Valente, C
- 11/11 Beware of Being Unaware: Racial Disparities in Chronic Illness in the US
by Chatterji, P & Joo, H & Lahiri, K
- 11/10 Effects of Informal Family Care on Formal Health Care: Zero-Inflated Endogenous Count for Censored Response
by Lee, M-J & Kim, Y-S
- 11/09 Job satisfaction in Italy: Individual characteristics and social relations
by Fiorillo, D & Nappo, N
- 11/08 Exploring comparative effect heterogeneity with instrumental variables: prehospital intubation and mortality
by Evans, H. & Basu, A
- 11/07 The relationship between happiness and health: evidence from Italy
by Sabatini, F
- 11/06 Measuring equity in health: a normative decomposition
by Li Donni, P & Peragine, V & Pignataro G
- 11/05 A model of the impact of smoking bans on smoking with evidence from bans in England and Scotland
by Jones, A & Laporte, A & Rice, N & Zucchelli, E
- 11/04 Quality and quantity: the role of social interactions in individual health
by Fiorillo, D & Sabatini, F
- 11/03 Finite Mixture for Panels with Fixed Effects
by Deb, P & Trivedi, P
- 11/02 Using a Semiparametric Estimator to Forecast Education Outcomes in Nicaragua's Red de Proteccion Social
by Thomas, R
- 11/01 Self Control and Support for Anti Smoking Policies Among Smokers, Ex Smokers and Non Smokers
by Amador, L.B & Nicolas, A.L
- 10/30 Is fiscal decentralization good for your health? Evidence from a panel of OECD countries
by Jiménez-Rubio, D
- 10/29 Health systems’ responsiveness and its characteristics: a cross-country comparative analysis
by Robone, S & Rice, N & Smith, P
- 10/28 Smoking, Expectations, and Health: A Dynamic Stochastic Model of Lifetime Smoking Behavior
by Darden, M
- 10/27 Inequality and Polarisation in Health Systems’ Responsiveness: A Cross-Country Analysis
by Janoes, A & Rice, N & Robone, S & Rosa Dias, P
- 10/26 Inequality of Opportunities in Health in Europe: Why So Much Difference Across Countries?
by Jusot, F & Tubeuf, S & Trannoy, T
- 10/25 Demand for hospital care and private health insurance in a mixed publicprivate system: empirical evidence using a simultaneous equation modeling approach
by Chai Cheng, T & Vahid, F
- 10/24 The Socioeconomic Gradient of Obesity in Ireland
by Madden, D
- 10/23 State and self investments in health
by Fichera1, E & Sutton, M
- 10/22 Quality of Schooling and Inequality of Opportunity in Health
by Jones, A & Rice, N & Rosa Dias, P
- 10/21 Mental health, work incapacity and State transfers: an analysis of the British Household Panel Survey
by Whittaker, W & Sutton, M
- 10/20 A Heap of Trouble? Accounting for Mismatch Bias in Retrospectively Collected Data on Smoking
by Bar, H & Lillard, D
- 10/19 Endogenous Treatment Effects for Count Data Models with Sample Selection or Endogenous Participation
by Bratti, M. & Miranda, A
- 10/18 The Impact of an Individual Health Insurance Mandate on Hospital and Preventive Care: Evidence from Massachusetts
by Kowalski, A. & Kolstad, J.
- 10/17 Risk Preference Heterogeneity And Multiple Demand For Insurance
by Li Donni, P.
- 10/16 Death by lung cancer or by diabetes? The unintended consequences of quitting smoking
by Todeschini, F. & Labeaga, J. & Jiménez-Martín, S.
- 10/15 Access to Abortion, Investments in Neonatal Health, and Sex-Selection: Evidence from Nepal
by Valente, C.
- 10/14 Adverse Selection, Moral Hazard and the Demand for Medigap Insurance
by Keane, M. & Stavrunova, O.