Simultaneous Equations Bias in Disaggregated Econometric Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dunn, Abe, 2016.
"Health insurance and the demand for medical care: Instrumental variable estimates using health insurer claims data,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 74-88.
- Abe Dunn, 2014. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Instrumental Variable Estimates Using Health Insurer Claims Data," BEA Working Papers 0107, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Aprajit Mahajan, 2009.
"Estimating Price Elasticities with Nonlinear Errors in Variables,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(4), pages 793-805, November.
- Aprajit Mahajan, 2009. "Estimating Price Elasticities with Non-Linear Errors in Variables," Discussion Papers 08-045, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- David Atkin, 2013.
"Trade, Tastes, and Nutrition in India,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(5), pages 1629-1663, August.
- David Atkin, 2010. "Trade, tastes and Nutrition in India," Working Papers 986, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- David Atkin, 2013. "Trade, Tastes and Nutrition in India," Working Papers id:5548, eSocialSciences.
- Atkin, David, 2010. "Trade, Tastes and Nutrition in India," Working Papers 80, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- James B. Davies & Susanna Sandström & Anthony Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2011.
"The Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(551), pages 223-254, March.
- James B. Davies & Susanna Sandstrom & Anthony Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2009. "The Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20091, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- James B. Davies & Susanna Sandström & Anthony B. Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2009. "The Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth," NBER Working Papers 15508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abe Dunn, 2012.
"Drug Innovations and Welfare Measures Computed from Market Demand: The Case of Anti-cholesterol Drugs,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 167-189, July.
- Abe Dunn, 2010. "Drug Innovations and Welfare Measures Computed from Market Demand: The Case of Anti-Cholesterol Drugs," BEA Working Papers 0057, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Anderson, Soren T., 2012. "The demand for ethanol as a gasoline substitute," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 151-168.
- Kimmel, Jean & Kniesner, Thomas J., 1998. "New evidence on labor supply:: Employment versus hours elasticities by sex and marital status," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 289-301, July.
- Michaela Draganska & Dipak Jain, 2004. "A Likelihood Approach to Estimating Market Equilibrium Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(5), pages 605-616, May.
- Gillingham, Kenneth & Jenn, Alan & Azevedo, Inês M.L., 2015. "Heterogeneity in the response to gasoline prices: Evidence from Pennsylvania and implications for the rebound effect," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(S1), pages 41-52.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:56:y:1989:i:1:p:151-156.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.