International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- 2012 Global Food Policy Report 2012 Global Food Policy Report
by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- samuelbenin Impact of Uganda's National Agricultural Advisory Services program:
by Benin, Samuel & Nkonya, Ephraim & Okecho, Geresom & Randriamamonjy, Josée & Kato, Edward & Lubadde, Geofrey & Kyotalimye, Miriam & Byekwaso, Francis
- ruthmeinzen-dick Engendering agricultural research, development, and extension:
by Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Quisumbing, Agnes & Behrman, Julia & Biermayr-Jenzano, Patricia & Wilde, Vicki & Noordeloos, Marco & Ragasa, Catherine & Beintema, Nienke
- reginabirner The political economy of agricultural policy reform in India: Fertilizers and electricity for irrigation
by Birner, Regina & Gupta, Surupa & Sharma, Neeru
- jamesgarrett Working multisectorally in nutrition: Principles, practices, and case studies
by Garrett, James, ed. & Natalicchio, Marcela, ed.
- andrewdillon Estimating the impact of access to infrastructure and extension services in rural Nepal:
by Dillon, Andrew & Sharma, Manohar & Zhang, Xiaobo
- alejandronin-pratt Yield gaps and potential agricultural growth in West and Central Africa:
by Nin-Pratt, Alejandro & Johnson, Michael & Magalhaes, Eduardo & You, Liangzhi & Diao, Xinshen & Chamberlin, Jordan
- 978-0-89629-788-3 A new era of transformation in Ghana: Lessons from the past and scenarios for the future
by Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Al Hassan, Ramatu & Thurlow, James
- Xinshen Diao, et al. Agricultural growth and investment options for poverty reduction in Rwanda:
by Diao, Xinshen & Fan, Shenggen & Kanyarukiga, Sam & Yu, Bingxin
- Nicholas Minot, et al. Trade liberalization and poverty in the Middle East and North Africa:
by Minot, Nicholas & Chemingui, Mohamed Abdelbasset & Thomas, Marcelle & Dewina, Reno & Orden, David
- Gerald C. Nelson, et al. Food security, farming, and climate change to 2050: Scenarios, results, policy options
by Nelson, Gerald C. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Palazzo, Amanda & Gray, Ian & Ingersoll, Christina & Robertson, Richard & Tokgoz, Simla & Zhu, Tingju & Sulser, Timothy B. & Ringler, Claudia & Msangi, Siwa & You, Liangzhi
- Futoshi Yamauchi, et al. Human capital formation: History, expectations, and challenges in South Africa
by Yamauchi, Futoshi
- Ephraim Nkonya, et al. From the ground up: Impacts of a pro-poor community-driven development project in Nigeria
by Nkonya, Ephraim & Phillip, Dayo & Mogues, Tewodaj & Pender, John & Kato, Edward
- 165 Reflections on the global food crisis: How did it happen? How has it hurt? And how can we prevent the next one?
by Headey, Derek & Fan, Shenggen
- 164 Cooperatives for staple crop marketing: Evidence from Ethiopia
by Bernard, Tanguy & Spielman, David J. & Seyoum Taffesse, Alemayehu & Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z.
- 163 Comparing Food and Cash Transfers to the Ultra-Poor in Bangladesh
by Ahmed, Akhter U. & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Nasreen, Mahbuba & Hoddinott, John F. & Bryan, Elizabeth
- 162 Successful organizational learning in the management of agricultural research and innovation: The Mexican produce foundations
by Ekboir, Javier M. & Dutrénit, Gabriela & Martínez V., Griselda & Vargas, Arturo Torres & Vera-Cruz, Alexandre O.
- 161 Philippine agricultural and food policies: Implications for poverty and income distribution
by Cororaton, Caesar B. & Corong, Erwin
- 160 The bang for the birr: Public expenditures and rural welfare in Ethiopia
by Mogues, Tewodaj & Ayele, Gezahegn & Paulos, Zelekawork
- 159 Linkages between land management, land degradation, and poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa: The case of Uganda
by Nkonya, Ephraim & Pender, John & Kaizzi, Kayuki C. & Kato, Edward & Mugarura, Samuel & Ssali, Henry & Muwonge, James
- 158 Pakistan's cotton and textile economy: Intersectoral linkages and effects on rural and urban poverty
by Cororaton, Caesar B. & Orden, David
- 157 Determinants and implications of the growing scale of livestock farms in four fast-growing developing countries:
by Delgado, Christopher L. & Narrod, Clare A. & Tiongco, Marites M. & Barros, Geraldo Sant'Ana de Camargo & Catelo, Maria Angeles & Costales, Achilles & Mehta, Rajesh & Naranong, Viroj & Poapongsakorn, Nipon & Sharma, Vijay Paul & de Zen, Sergio
- 156 Improving nutrition as a development priority: Addressing undernutrition in national policy processes in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Benson, Todd
- 155 An economic assessment of banana genetic improvement and innovation in the Lake Victoria Region of Uganda and Tanzania:
by Smale, Melinda & Tushemereirwe, Wilbeforce K.
- 154 Market opportunities for African agriculture: A General Equilibrium examination of demand-side constraints on agricultural growth in East and Southern Africa
by Diao, Xinshen & Dorosh, Paul A. & Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuzur
- 153 The role of agriculture in development: Implications for Sub-Saharan Africa
by Diao, Xinshen & Hazell, P.B.R. & Resnick, Danielle & Thurlow, James
- 152 Agricultural producer support estimates for developing countries: Measurement issues and evidence from India, Indonesia, China, and Vietnam
by Orden, David & Cheng, Fuzhi & Nguyen, Hoa & Grote, Ulrike & Thomas, Marcelle & Mullen, Kathleen & Sun, Dongsheng
- 151 Scale and access issues affecting smallholder hog producers in an expanding peri-urban market: Southern Luzon, Philippines
by Costales, Achilles & Delgado, Christopher L. & Catelo, Maria Angeles & Lapar, Ma. Lucila & Tiongco, Marites & Ehui, Simeon K. & Bautista, Anne Zillah
- 147SP Políticas de desarrollo rural y uso sostenible de la tierra en las zonas de ladera de Honduras: Un enfoque cuantitativo de los medios de vida
by Jansen, Hans G. P. & Pender, John L. & Damon, Amy & Schipper, Robert A.
- 150 Strategic priorities for agricultural development in Eastern and Central Africa:
by Omamo, Steven Were & Diao, Xinshen & Wood, Stanley & Chamberlin, Jordan & You, Liangzhi & Benin, Samuel & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike & Tatwangire, Alex
- 149 Modeling water resources management at the basin level: methodology and application to the Maipo River Basin
by Cai, Ximing & Ringler, Claudia & Rosegrant, Mark W.
- 148 Poverty and inequality in Vietnam: spatial patterns and geographic determinants
by Minot, Nicholas & Baulch, Bob & Epperecht, Michael
- 147 Rural development policies and sustainable land use in the hillside areas of Honduras: a quantitative livelihoods approach
by Jansen, Hans G. P. & Pender, John L. & Damon, Amy & Schipper, Rob
- 146 Food insecurity in Sub-Saharan Africa: new estimates from household expenditure surveys
by Smith, Lisa C. & Alderman, Harold & Aduayom, Dede
- 145 Income diversification and poverty in the Northern Uplands of Vietnam:
by Minot, Nicholas & Epprecht, Michael & Anh, Tran Thi Tram & Trung, Le Quang
- 144 The Guatemala Community Day Care Program: an example of effective urban programming
by Ruel, Marie T. & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Hallman, Kelly & de la Brière, Bénédicte & de Salazar, Nora Coj
- 143 Power, politics, and performance: community participation in South African public works programs
by Adato, Michelle & Hoddinott, John & Haddad, Lawrence James
- 142 The impact of agroforestry-based soil fertility replenishment practices on the poor in Western Kenya:
by Place, Frank & Adato, Michelle & Hebinck, Paul & Omosa, Mary
- 141 Impact evaluation of a conditional cash transfer program: the Nicaraguan Red de Protección Social
by Maluccio, John A. & Flores, Rafael
- 140 Policy analysis for sustainable land management and food security in Ethiopia: a bioeconomic model with market imperfections
by Holden, Stein & Shiferaw, Bekele & Pender, John
- 139 PROGRESA and its impacts on the welfare of rural households in Mexico:
by Skoufias, Emmanuel
- 138 Road development, economic growth, and poverty reduction in China:
by Fan, Shenggen & Chan-Kang, Connie
- 137 Evaluating targeted cash transfer programs: a general equilibrium framework with an application to Mexico
by Coady, David & Harris, Rebecca Lee
- 136 Assessing and attributing the benefits from varietal improvement research in Brazil:
by Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Chan-Kang, Connie & Magalhaes, Eduardo C. & Vosti, Stephen A.
- 135 Managing resources in erratic environments: an analysis of pastoralist systems in Ethiopia, Niger, and Burkina Faso
by McCarthy, Nancy & Dutilly-Diane, Celine & Drabo, Boureima & Kamara, Abdul & Vanderlinden, Jean-Paul
- 134 Human capital, household welfare, and children's schooling in Mozambique:
by Handa, Sudhanshu & Simler, Kenneth R. & Harrower, Sarah
- 133 Strategies for sustainable land management and poverty reduction in Uganda:
by Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Pender, John L. & Jagger, Pamela & Sserunkuuma, Dick & Kaizzi, Crammer & Ssali, Henry
- 132 Rebuilding after war: micro-level determinants of poverty reduction in Mozambique
by Simler, Kenneth R. & Mukherjee, Sanjukta & Dava, Gabriel & Datt, Gaurav
- 131 The importance of women's status for child nutrition in developing countries:
by Smith, Lisa C. & Ramakrishnan, Usha & Ndiaye, Aida & Haddad, Lawrence James & Martorell, Reynaldo
- 130 Agricultural intensification by smallholders in the Western Brazilian Amazon: from deforestation to sustainable land use
by Vosti, Stephen A. & Witcover, Julie & Carpentier, Chantal Line
- 129 Balancing agricultural development and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon:
by Cattaneo, Andrea
- 128 Macroeconomic policy reforms and agriculture: towards equitable growth in Zimbabwe
by Bautista, Romeo M. & Thomas, Marcelle & Muir-Leresche, Kay & Lofgren, Hans
- 127 Watershed development projects in India: an evaluation
by Kerr, John
- 126 Facing the development challenge in Mozambique: an economywide perspective
by Tarp, Finn & Arndt, Channing & Jensen, Henning Tarp & Robinson, Sherman & Heltberg, Rasmus
- 125 Growth, inequality, and poverty in rural China: the role of public investments
by Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 124 Market institutions, transaction costs, and social capital in the Ethiopian grain market:
by Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z.
- 123 Natural resource management in the hillsides of Honduras: bioeconomic modeling at the micro-watershed level
by Barbier, Bruno & Bergeron, Gilles
- 122 The 1998 floods in Bangladesh: disaster impacts, household coping strategies, and responses
by del Ninno, Carlo & Dorosh, Paul A. & Smith, Lisa C. & Roy, Dilip K.
- 121 Land, trees, and women: evolution of land tenure institutions in Western Ghana and Sumatra
by Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro
- 120 Group-based financial institutions for the rural poor in Bangladesh: an institutional- and household-level analysis
by Zeller, Manfred & Sharma, Manohar & Ahmed, Akhter U. & Rashid, Shahidur
- 119 The Egyptian food subsidy system: structure, performance, and options for reform
by Ahmed, Akhter U. & Gutner, Tamar & Lofgren, Hans & Bouis, Howarth E.
- 118 Seasonal undernutrition in rural Ethiopia:
by Ferro-Luzzi, Anna & Morris, Saul S. & Taffesse, Samson & Demissie, Tsegaye & D'Amato, Maurizio
- 117 Structural adjustment and intersectoral shifts in Tanzania:
by Wobst, Peter
- 116 Access to credit and its impact on welfare in Malawi:
by Diagne, Aliou & Zeller, Manfred
- 115 Wheat policy reform in Egypt: adjustment of local markets and options for future reforms
by Kherallah, Mylene & Lofgren, Hans & Gruhn, Peter & Reeder, Meyra M.
- 114 Rice market liberalization and poverty in Viet Nam:
by Minot, Nicholas & Goletti, Francesco
- 113 A meta-analysis of rates of return to agricultural R & D: ex pede Herculem?
by Alston, Julian M. & Wyatt, T. J. & Pardey, Philip G. & Marra, Michele C. & Chan-Kang, Connie
- 112 Urban livelihoods and food and nutrition security in Greater Accra, Ghana:
by Maxwell, Daniel G. & Levin, Carol E. & Armar-Klemesu, Margaret & Ruel, Marie T. & Morris, Saul Sutkover & Ahiadeke, Clement
- 111 Explaining child malnutrition in developing countries: a cross-country analysis
by Smith, Lisa C. & Haddad, Lawrence James
- 110 Linkages between government spending, growth, and poverty in rural India:
by Fan, Shenggen & Hazell, P. B. R. & Thorat, Sukhadeo
- 109 Agricultural research and productivity growth in India:
by Evenson, Robert E. & Pray, Carl E. & Rosegrant, Mark W.
- 108 Gender equality and investments in adolescents in the rural Philippines:
by Bouis, Howarth E. & Palabrica-Costello, Marilou & Solon, Orville & Westbrook, M. Daniel & Limbo, Azucena B.
- 107 Agricultural growth linkages in Sub-Saharan Africa:
by Delgado, Christopher L. & Hopkins, Jane & Kelly , Valerie & Hazell, P. B. R. & McKenna, Anna A. & Gruhn, Peter & Hojjati, Behjat & Sil, Jayashree & Courbois, Claude
- 106 Wheat production in Bangladesh: technological, economic and policy issues
by Morris, Michael L. & Chowdhury, Nuimuddin & Meisner, Craig
- 105 Groundwater markets in Pakistan: participation and productivity
by Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela
- 104 Role of farm-level diversification in the adoption of modern technology in Brazil:
by Nerlove, Marc & Vosti, Stephen A. & Basel, Wesley
- 103 Regional trading arrangements among developing countries: the ASEAN example
by DeRosa, Dean A.
- 102 Sources of income inequality and poverty in rural Pakistan:
by Adams, Richard H. Jr. & He, Jane J.
- 101 Pricing behavior in Philippine corn markets: implications for market efficiency
by Mendoza, Meyra Sebello & Rosegrant, Mark W.
- 99 Economic reform in Europe and the former Soviet Union: implications for international food markets
by Tyers, Rod
- 98 The changing public role in a rice economy approaching self-sufficiency: the case of Bangladesh
by Goletti, Francesco
- 97 Trade pessimism and regionalism in African countries: the case of groundnut exporters
by Badiane, Ousmane & Kinteh, Sambouh
- 100 Adoption of hybrid maize in Zambia: effects on gender roles, food consumption, and nutrition
by Kumar, Shubh K.
- 96 Poverty, household food security, and nutrition in rural Pakistan:
by Alderman, Harold & Garcia, Marito
- 95 Sectoral growth in Chile: 1962-82
by Coeymans, Juan Eduardo & Mundlak, Yair
- 94 Fertilizer use on smallholder farms in Eastern Province, Zambia:
by Jha, D. (Dayanatha) & Hojjati, Behjat
- 93 Economic incentives and comparative advantage in Indonesian food crop production:
by Gonzales, Leonardo A. & Kasryno, Faisal & Perez, Nicostrato D. & Rosegrant, Mark W.
- 92 Famine in Ethiopia: policy implications of coping failure at national and household levels
by Webb, Patrick & von Braun, Joachim & Yohannes, Yisehac
- 91 Rural infrastucture, the settlement system, and development of the regional economy in Southern India:
by Wanmali, Sudhir
- 90 Labor in the rural household economy of the Zairian basin:
by Tshibaka, Tshikala B.
- 89 Growth in Japan's horticultural trade with developing countries: an economic analysis of the market
by Honma, Masayoshi
- 88 Drought and famine relationships in Sudan: policy implications
by Teklu, Tesfaye & von Braun, Joachim & Zaki, Elsayed & Ali, Ahmed
- 87 Incentives and constraints in the transformation of Punjab agriculture:
by McGuirk, Anya & Mundlak, Yair
- 86 The effects of international remittances on poverty, inequality, and development in rural Egypt:
by Adams, Richard H., Jr.
- 85 Commercialization of agriculture under population pressure: effects on production, and nutrition in Rwanda
by von Braun, Joachim & Haen, Hartwig de & Blanken, Juergen
- 84 Effects of exchange rate and trade policies on agriculture in Pakistan:
by Dorosh, Paul & Valdés, Alberto
- 83 Developmental impact of rural infrastructure in Bangladesh:
by Ahmed, Raisuddin & Hossain, Mahabub
- 82 Agricultural growth and structural changes in the Punjab economy: an input-output analysis
by Bhalla, G. S. & Chadha, G. K. & Kashyap, S. P. & Sharma, R. K.
- 81 Production and consumption of foodgrains in India: implications of accelerated economic growth and poverty alleviation
by Sarma, J. S. & Gandhi, Vasant P.
- 80 Horticultural exports of developing countries: past performances, future prospects, and policy issues
by Islam, Nurul
- 79 Effects of agricultural commercialization on land tenure, household resource allocation, and nutrition in the Philippines:
by Bouis, Howarth E. & Haddad, Lawrence James
- 78 The effects of sugarcane production on food security, health, and nutrition in Kenya: a longitudinal analysis
by Kennedy, Eileen T.
- 76 Agriculture and economic growth in Argentina, 1913-84: supplement
by Mundlak, Yair & Cavallo, Domingo & Domenech, Roberto
- 75 Irrigation technology and commercialization of rice in the Gambia: effects on income and nutrition
by von Braun, Joachim & Puetz, Detlev & Webb, Patrick
- 74 Food production in a land-surplus, labor-scarce economy: the Zairian Basin
by Tshibaka, Tshikala B.
- 73 Nontraditional export crops in Guatemala: effects on production, consumption, and nutrition
by von Braun, Joachim & Hotchkiss, David & Immink, Maarten D. C.
- 72 Rice price fluctuation and an approach to price stabilization in Bangladesh:
by Ahmed, Raisuddin & Bernard, Andrew
- 71 Storage, trade, and price policy under production instability: maize in Kenya
by Pinckney, Thomas C.
- 70 Agriculture in the GATT: an analysis of alternative approaches to reform
by Zietz, Joachim A. & Valdés, Alberto
- 69 Consequences of deforestation for women's time allocation, agricultural production, and nutrition in hill areas of Nepal:
by Kumar, Shubh K. & Hotchkiss, David
- 68 Coffee boom, government expenditure, and agricultural prices: the Colombian experience
by García García, Jorge & Montes Llamas, Gabriel
- 67 Nature and impact of the Green Revolution in Bangladesh:
by Hossain, Mahabub
- 66 The Brazilian wheat policy: its costs, benefits, and effects on food consumption
by Calegar, Geraldo M. & Schuh, G. Edward (George Edward)
- 65 Credit for alleviation of rural poverty: the Grameen Bank in Bangladesh
by Hossain, Mahabub
- 64 Cooperative dairy development in Karnataka, India: an assessment
by Alderman, Harold
- 63 Income and nutritional effects of the commercialization of agriculture in southwestern Kenya:
by Kennedy, Eileen T. & Cogill, Bruce
- 62 Agricultural research in Nepal: resource allocation, structure, and incentives
by Yadav, Ram P.
- 61 The pilot food price subsidy scheme in the Philippines: its impact on income, food consumption, and nutritional status
by Garcia, Marito & Pinstrup-Andersen, Per
- 60 Population policy and individual choice: a theoretical investigation
by Nerlove, Marc & Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim
- 59 Production incentives in Philippine agriculture: effects of trade and exchange rate policies
by Bautista, Romeo M.
- 58 The food stamp scheme in Sri Lanka: costs, benefits, and options for modification
by Edirisinghe, Neville
- 57 Cereal feed use in the Third World: past trends and projections to 2000
by Sarma, J. S.
- 56 The effects of trade and exchange rate policies on agriculture in Zaire:
by Tshibaka, Tshikala B.
- 55 The effects of trade and exchange rate policies on agriculture in Nigeria.:
by Oyejide, T. Ademola.
- 54 Weather and grain yields in the Soviet Union:
by Desai, Padma
- 53 Regional cooperation to improve food security in southern and eastern African countries:
by Koester, Ulrich
- 52 Food in the Third World: past trends and projections to 2000
by Paulino, Leonardo A.
- 51 Determinants of agricultural policies in the United States and the European Community:
by Petit, Michel
- 50 Government expenditures on agriculture and agricultural growth in Latin America:
by Elías, Victor Jorge
- 49 Livestock products in the Third World: past trends and projections to 1990 and 2000
by Sarma, J. S. & Yeung, Patrick
- 48 Rural household use of services: a study of Miryalguda Taluka, India
by Wanmali, Sudhir
- 47 Evolving food gaps in the Middle East/North Africa: prospects and policy implications
by Khaldi, Nabil
- 46 The effects on income distribution and nutrition of alternative rice price policies in Thailand:
by Trairatvorakul, Prasarn
- 45 The effects of the Egyptian food ration and subsidy system on income distribution and consumption:
by Alderman, Harold & von Braun, Joachim
- 44 Constraints on Kenya's food and beverage exports:
by Schluter, Michael
- 43 Closing the cereals gap with trade and food aid:
by Huddleston, Barbara
- 42 The effects of food price and subsidy policies on Egyptian agriculture:
by von Braun, Joachim & de Haen, Hartwig
- 41 Rural growth linkages: household expenditure patterns in Malaysia and Nigeria
by Hazell, P. B. R. & Roell, Ailsa
- 40 Food subsidies in Egypt: their impact on foreign exchange and trade
by Scobie, Grant McDonald
- 39 The world rice market: structure, conduct, and performance
by Siamwalla, Ammar & Haykin, Stephen
- 38 Policy modeling of a dual grain market: the case of wheat in India
by Krishna, Raj & Chhibber, Ajay
- 37 Service provision and rural development in India: a study of Miryalguda Taluka
by Wanmali, Sudhir
- 36 Agriculture and economic growth in an open economy: the case of Argentina
by Cavallo, Domingo & Mundlak, Yair
- 35 Policy options for the grain economy of the European Community: implications for developing countries
by Koester, Ulrich
- 34 Egypt's food subsidy and rationing system: a description
by Alderman, Harold & von Braun, Joachim & Sakr, Sakr Ahmed
- 33 Agricultural growth and industrial performance in India:
by Rangarajan, C.
- 32 Food consumption parameters for Brazil and their application to food policy:
by Gray, Cheryl Williamson
- 31 Sustaining rapid growth in India's fertilizer consumption: a perspective based on composition of use
by Desai, Gunvant M.
- 30 Instability in Indian foodgrain production:
by Hazell, P. B. R.
- 29 Government policy and food imports: the case of wheat in Egypt
by Scobie, Grant McDonald
- 28 Growth and equity: policies and implementation in Indian agriculture
by Sarma, J. S.
- 27 Agricultural price policies under complex socioeconomic and natural constraints: the case of Bangladesh
by Ahmed, Raisuddin
- 25 Instability in Indian agriculture in the context of the new technology:
by Mehra, Shakuntla
- 24 The effects of exchange rates and commercial policy on agricultural incentives in Colombia, 1953-1978:
by García García, Jorge
- 23 Government expenditures on agriculture in Latin America:
by Elías, Victor Jorge
- 22 Estimates of Soviet grain imports in 1980-85: alternative approaches
by Desai, Padma
- 21 Agricultural protection in OECD countries: its cost to less-developed countries
by Valdés, Alberto & Zietz, Joachim A.
- 20 Impact of irrigation and labor availability on multiple cropping: a case study of India
by Narain, Dharm & Roy, Shyamal
- 19 A comparative study of FAO and USDA data on production, area, and trade of major food staples:
by Paulino, Leonardo A. & Tseng, Shen Sheng
- 18 The economics of the international stockholding of wheat:
by Morrow, Daniel T.
- 17 Agricultural research policy in Nigeria:
by Idachaba, Francis Sulemanu
- 15 Food production in the People's Republic of China:
by Tang, Anthony M. & Stone, Bruce
- 14 Developed-country agricultural policies and developing-country food supplies: the case of wheat
by Josling, Timothy
- 9 Brazil's minimum price policy and the agricultural sector of northeast Brazil:
by Fox, Roger W.
- 8 Foodgrain supply, distribution, and consumption policies within a dual pricing mechanism: a case study of Bangladesh
by Ahmed, Raisuddin
- 7 Public distribution of foodgrains in Kerala: income distribution implications and effectiveness
by George, P. S. (Poykayil Simon)
- 6 Intersectoral factor mobility and agricultural growth:
by Mundlak, Yair
- 5 Impact of subsidized rice on food consumption and nutrition in Kerala:
by Kumar, Shubh K.
- 13 The impact of public foodgrain distribution on food consumption and welfare in Sri Lanka:
by Gavan, James D. & Sri Chandrasekera, Indrani
- 12 Two analyses of Indian foodgrain production and consumption data:
by Sarma, J. S. & Roy, Shyamal & George, P. S. (Poykayil Simon)
- 11 Rapid food production growth in selected developing countries: a comparative analysis of underlying trends, 1961-76
by Bachman, Kenneth Leroy & Paulino, Leonardo A.
- 10 Investment and input requirements for accelerating food production in low-income countries by 1990:
by Oram, Peter A. & Zapata, Juan Antonio & Alibaruho, George & Roy, Shyamal
- 4 Food security: an insurance approach
by Konandreas, Panos A. & Huddleston, Barbara & Virabongsa Ramangkura
- 3 Food needs of developing countries: projections of production and consumption to 1990
- 2 Recent and prospective developments in food consumption: some policy issues
by Gavan, James D. & Strauss, John & Skellie, Diane & Hathaway, Dale E.