Egypt's food subsidy and rationing system: a description
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mellor, John W, 1978. "Food Price Policy and Income Distribution in Low-Income Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Lele, Uma & Mellor, John W, 1981. "Technological Change, Distributive Bias and Labor Transfer in a Two-Sector Economy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 426-441, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1997.
"Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 259-277, February.
- Huizinga, H., 1994. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment and Redistribution," Papers 9490, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1997. "Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution," Other publications TiSEM b6eeddf2-33ae-4e5e-ab1d-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1994. "Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution," Discussion Paper 1994-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alston, Julian M. & Smith, Vincent H. & Acquaye, Albert & Hosseini, Safdar, 1999.
"Least-cost cheap-food policies: some implications of international food aid,"
Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 191-201, May.
- Alston, Julian M. & Smith, Vincent H. & Acquaye, Albert K.A. & Hosseini, Safdar, 1999. "Least-cost cheap-food policies: some implications of international food aid," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(3), May.
- Gardner, George R. & Parker, John B., 1985. "Egypt: An Export Market Profile," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 147535, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Hebatallah Ghoneim, 2013. "Ration Cards in Egypt: Targeting, Leakage, and Costs," Working Papers 36, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Farrar, Curtis, 2000. "A review of food subsidy research at IFPRI," Impact assessments 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gutner, Tammi, 1999. "The political economy of food subsidy reform in Egypt," FCND discussion papers 77, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- de Janvry, A. & Subbarao, K., 1982. "Welfare Effects of Forced Deliveries and Area Requirements in Egyptian Agriculture," Working Papers 243483, University of California, Davis, Agricultural Development Systems: Egypt Project.
- Ali, Sonia M. & Adams, Richard Jr, 1996. "The Egyptian food subsidy system: Operation and effects on income distribution," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 1777-1791, November.
- Soliman, Ibrahim & Shapouri, Shahla, 1984. "Egyptian Meat Market: Policy Issues in Trade, Prices, and Expected Market Performance," MPRA Paper 66628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gutner, Tamar, 2002. "The political economy of food subsidy reform: the case of Egypt," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 455-476.
- Adams, Richard H., Jr., 1991. "The effects of international remittances on poverty, inequality, and development in rural Egypt:," Research reports 86, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- von Braun, Joachim, 1983. "Equity Implications of Food Policies for the Rural Population in Eqypt," Occasional Paper Series No. 3 197295, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsFood supply Government policy Egypt.; Food relief Government policy Egypt.; Food conservation Government policy Egypt.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .