Egypt's food subsidy and rationing system: a description
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1982|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1201 Eye Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-3915|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Huizinga, Harry, 1997.
"Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 259-277, February.
- Huizinga, H., 1994. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment and Redistribution," Papers 9490, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1997. "Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution," Other publications TiSEM b6eeddf2-33ae-4e5e-ab1d-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1994. "Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution," Discussion Paper 1994-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alston, Julian M. & Smith, Vincent H. & Acquaye, Albert & Hosseini, Safdar, 1999. "Least-cost cheap-food policies: some implications of international food aid," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 191-201, May.
- Alston, Julian M. & Smith, Vincent H. & Acquaye, Albert K.A. & Hosseini, Safdar, 1999. "Least-cost cheap-food policies: some implications of international food aid," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(3), May.
- Ali, Sonia M. & Adams, Richard Jr, 1996. "The Egyptian food subsidy system: Operation and effects on income distribution," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 1777-1791, November.
- Soliman, Ibrahim & Shapouri, Shahla, 1984. "Egyptian Meat Market: Policy Issues in Trade, Prices, and Expected Market Performance," MPRA Paper 66628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gardner, George R. & Parker, John B., 1985. "Egypt: An Export Market Profile," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 147535, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Hebatallah Ghoneim, 2013. "Ration Cards in Egypt: Targeting, Leakage, and Costs," Working Papers 36, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Gutner, Tamar, 2002. "The political economy of food subsidy reform: the case of Egypt," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 455-476.
- Farrar, Curtis, 2000. "A review of food subsidy research at IFPRI," Impact assessments 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Adams, Richard H., Jr., 1991. "The effects of international remittances on poverty, inequality, and development in rural Egypt:," Research reports 86, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gutner, Tammi, 1999. "The political economy of food subsidy reform in Egypt," FCND discussion papers 77, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- von Braun, Joachim, 1983. "Equity Implications of Food Policies for the Rural Population in Eqypt," Occasional Paper Series No. 3 197295, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- de Janvry, A. & Subbarao, K., 1982. "Welfare Effects of Forced Deliveries and Area Requirements in Egyptian Agriculture," Working Papers 243483, University of California, Davis, Agricultural Development Systems: Egypt Project.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed