Contact information of International Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaaeo3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
- 197317 Name Index
- 197316 Towards Better Utilizationg of Water Resources of India: An Assessment of Institutional and Organizational Reforms in Surface Irrigation Projects
by Jayaraman, T.
- 197315 Economics of Forests for Site Protection and Energy Production in Developing Countries
by Hitzhusen, F. J. & Boakye-Dankwa, K. & Veloz, J. A.
- 197314 Nonmarket and Noneconomic Considerations In evaluating Agricultural Trade Policy: The Case of the Republic of Korea
by Martin, Michael V. & Huh, Shin H. & MacDonald, John A.
- 197313 EC Trade Preferences for ACP Countries and International Income Distribution: The Case of the EC Sugar Protocol
by Koester, Ulrich
- 197312 Agriculture Toward 2000: The Long Term Perspectives of Contemporary Issues in World Food and Agriculture
by O'Hagan, J. & Alexandratos, N. & Bruinsma, J. & Hrabovszky, J.
- 197311 International Bibliographical Services for Marketing: An Appraisal in Terms of Convenience for Work in the Developing Countries
by Abbott, John C.
- 197310 Research and Productivity in Grain Production in Asia: The Colonial Heritage
by Pray, Carl E.
- 197309 Development of Intensive Agriculture Characterized By Continuous Growth and Increasing Social Security in the German Democratic Republic
by Schiech, Helmut & Fischer, Herbert
- 197308 The Impact of Rising Energy Costs on Agricultural Production and the Regional Economy: A Case Stufy of Saskatchewan
by Kulshreshtha, S. N. & Tewari, D. D. & Johnson, T. G.
- 197307 The Brazilian Biomass Energy Programme: An Energy-Food Interface Experiment
by Adams, Reinaldo I.
- 197306 Energy, Equity, and Agricultural Development
by Tyner, Wallace E. & Hrabovszky, Janos P.
- 197305 Incentive Policies and Agricultural Development: Smallholders in Malaysia
by Mustapha, Zulkifly H. J.
- 197304 Common Barriers to the Integration of Small Farms in Agricultural Development Policies in Brazil, Porugal, and the United States
by Saupe, William E. & Grawunder, Atos F. & Streeter, Deborah H.
- 197303 Effects of Alternative Policies on the Level and Variation of Income and on Resource Use and Output: Northeast Brazi
by Ferreira, Leo da Rocha & McPherson, W.W. W.
- 197302 Growth and Equity Aspects of Alternative Credit Allocation Policies for the Smallholder Coconut Development Programme in Indonesia
by Sondakh, L. W. & Hardaker, J. B.
- 197301 State Run Crop Insurance as a PPublic Policy in Accelerating Agricultural Growth in Developing Countries
by Ahsan, Syed M. & Rashid, Salim
- 197300 Crop Insurance as a Strategy for Agricultural Development
by Kramer, Randall A.
- 197299 Women's Labour Allocation and Irrigated Rice Production in North Cameroon
by Jones, Christine
- 197297 Women's Productivity in Agricultural Systems: An Overview
by Cloud, Kathleen & Overholt, Catherine
- 197296 Incorporating Women into Agricultural Development Planning: A Methodology
by Burfisher, Mary E. & Horenstein, Nadine R.
- 197295 Equity Implications of Food Policies for the Rural Population in Eqypt
by von Braun, Joachim
- 197294 The Role of the Market in Effecting a More Equitable Distribution of Land
by Behrmann, H. I.
- 197293 Effects of Low Interest Rates on the Poor in Low Income Countries
by Adams, Dale W. & Meyer, Richard L.
- 197292 Co-ordinating the Planning and Implementation for Growth and Equity Objectives in Rural Development Agencies: A Case Study From Colombia
by Ashby, Jacqueline A. & Pachico, Douglas H.
- 197291 Redistributiong with Growth: Developing Smallholder Rubber in North Sumatra
by Dillon, H. S. & Ginting, Meneth & Rangkuty, A. R.
- 197290 Effects of Research and Extension on Agricultural Growth and equity in Brazil
by da Silva, Gabriel L. S.P.
- 197289 Changing Structure of Turkish Agriculture
by Mann, Charles K.
- 197288 Ewuity Considerations in Planning and Implementing Rural Development Projects in Nigeria: An Evaluation of the Funtua Project
by D'Silva, Brian C. & Raza, M. Rafique
- 197287 Impact of Mechanizing Small Scale Rice Production in the Philippines, Indonesia, and Thailand: Some Empirical Evidence
by Lingard, J. & Wicks, J. A.
- 197286 New Wheat Varieties and Small Farmers
by Byerlee, Derek & Harrington, Larry
- 197285 Forest-Fallow Farming Systems in Sarawak: Problems and Prospects
by Best, J. R.
- 197284 Prospects for Growth in Grain Production in China
by Barker, Randolph & Rose, Beth & Sisler, Daniel G.
- 197283 Technology Gap and the Emergying Size-Productivity Relationships Following the Adoption of New Technology: An Analysis of Evidence from Northwest and Eastern India
by Subbarao, K.
- 197282 Agricultural Productivity Growth in Indonesia
by Ahmad, Ismet & Langham, Max R.
- 197281 Spatial Disparities in Agricultural Development: Specific and Hard Choices Between Growth and Equity
by Petit, Michel
- 197280 Inflation and Canadian Agriculture: Effects on Efficiency, Productivity, and Equity
by Veeman, Michele M. & Veeman, Terrenec S.
- 197279 Education In Agricultural Productivity, Efficibncy, And Development: The Nepalese Case
by Pudasaini, Som P.
- 197278 The Distributional Impacts of Food Security Policies in Indonesia: Results from a Stochastic Simulation Model of the Agricultural Sector
by Tyers, Rodney & Dixon, John A. & Rachman, Anas
- 197277 Structural and Technological Changes in the Agricultural Sector of Taiwan, 1951-1976: A Time-Varying Paramater Approach
by Lee, Jong-Ying
- 191014 ANALYZING NATIONAL POLICIES FOR GROWTH WITH EQUITY International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis and Centre for World Food Studiesl
- 191013 Intersectoral Terms Of Trade In Three Political Economic Structures
by Andrews, Margaret S. & Janvry, Alain de
- 191012 Cover Matter