Real Exchange Rate Misalignment and Redistribution
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.|
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sebastion Edwards, 1988.
"Real and Monetary Determinants of Real Exchange Rate Behavior: Theory and Evidence from Developing Countries,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
506, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1988. "Real and monetary determinants of real exchange rate behavior: Theory and evidence from developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 311-341, November.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1988. "Real and Monetary Determinants of Real Exchange Rate Behavior: Theory and Evidence From Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 2721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1991.
"Law enforcement and the black market exchange rate,"
Other publications TiSEM
809cc967-20dc-4b93-aa23-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1991. "Law enforcement and the black market exchange rate," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 527-540, December.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1995. "The political economy of price ceilings for necessities," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 443-454, August.
- Guillermo Mondino & Federico Sturzenegger & Mariano Tommasi, 1992.
"Recurrent High Inflation and Stabilization, A Dynamic Game,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
678, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Mondino, Guillermo & Sturzenegger, Federico & Tommasi, Mariano, 1996. "Recurrent High Inflation and Stabilization: A Dynamic Game," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(4), pages 981-96, November.
- Mariano Tommasi & Guillermo Mondino & Federico Sturzenegger, 1995. "Recurrent High Inflation and Stabilization: A Dynamic Game," Working Papers 10, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Nov 1996.
- Hazell, P. B. R. & Roell, Ailsa, 1983. "Rural growth linkages: household expenditure patterns in Malaysia and Nigeria," Research reports 41, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1985. "Anticipated Devaluations, Currency Flight, and Direct Trade Controls in a Monetary Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 386-401, June.
- Alderman, Harold & von Braun, Joachim & Sakr, Sakr Ahmed, 1982. "Egypt's food subsidy and rationing system: a description," Research reports 34, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Frenkel, Jacob A. & Razin, Assaf, 1989.
"Exchange-rate management viewed as tax policies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 761-781, April.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1989. "The Political Economy of Overvaluation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 850-55, September.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1986. "Disequilibrium exchange rates as industrialization policy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 89-106, September.
- Brock, William A & Magee, Stephen P, 1978. "The Economics of Special Interest Politics: The Case of the Tariff," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 246-50, May.
- Scobie, Grant McDonald, 1983. "Food subsidies in Egypt: their impact on foreign exchange and trade," Research reports 40, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mayer, Wolfgang, 1984. "Endogenous Tariff Formation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 970-85, December.
- Majumder, Amita, 1988. "A note on optimal commodity taxation in India," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 167-171.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.