Livestock products in the Third World: past trends and projections to 1990 and 2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George, P. S. (Poykayil Simon), 1979. "Public distribution of foodgrains in Kerala: income distribution implications and effectiveness," Research reports 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bacha, Edmar L., 1977. "Issues and evidence on recent Brazilian economic growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 5(1-2), pages 47-67.
- Kumar, Shubh K., 1979. "Impact of subsidized rice on food consumption and nutrition in Kerala:," Research reports 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bautista, Romeo M., 1993. "Trade and agricultural development in the 1980s and the challenges for the 1990s: Asia," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(4), June.
- Brinker, Adam J. & Parcell, Joseph L. & Boessen, Christian R., 2008. "An Assessment of the India Soy Protein Market," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6796, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Patrick, I.W. & Vere, D.T., 1994. "Ex ante assessment of the returns to livestock disease control in Indonesia," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1), September.
More about this item
KeywordsMeat industry and trade Developing countries Statistics.; Dairy products industry Developing countries Statistics.; Meat industry and trade Developing countries Forecasting Statistical methods.; Dairy products industry Developing countries Forecasting Statistical methods.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.