International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
1986: Trade and Development Meeting, December 1986, CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico
- 50672 CIMMYT's Maize Program Overview
by Cantrell, Ronald
- 50690 Tax Reform Policies in Developing Countries
by Jabara, Cathy L.
- 50688 Mandatory Supply Controls and Trade
by Meyers, William H.
- 50687 China's Past and Future Role in the Grain Trade
by Carter, Colin A.
- 50686 A Canadian Agricultural Economist's Perspective on the Canada-U.S. Trade Liberalization Talks
by Spriggs, John
- 50683 U.S.-Canada Free Trade: What Are the Issues?
by Normile, Mary Anne
- 50682 Building a World Trade Model: Some Lessons We Are Learning
by Sharples, Jerry A.
- 50681 Trade Liberalization: The Results From World Trade Models
by Roningen, Vernon O.
- 50680 Trade Liberalization: A Canadian View of GATT and the Multilateral Trade Negotiations
by McLatchy, Don
- 50675 Is There a Role for Producer and Consumer Subsidy Equivalents in Trade Negotiations
by Schwartz, Nancy E.
- 50674 The ERS Trade Liberalization Study: Methods and Preliminary Results
by Ballenger, Nicole
- 50670 CIMMYT's Wheat Program Overview
by Curtis, Byrd C.
- 50669 The Green Revolution: The Role of CIMMYT and What Lies Ahead
by Borlaug, Norman E.
- 50666 The Evolving Role of CIMMYT: Some Issues for World Food and Agriculture
by Winkleman, Don
- 50663 Trade and Development, Development and Trade
by Shane, Mathew
- 50661 An Argentine Perspective on Recent Agricultural Trade and Policy Development
by Reca, Lucio G.
- 50657 Changing Patterns of Consumption Underlying Changes in Trade and Agricultural Development
by Pinstrup-Andersen, Per
- 50654 Technological Potential for Increasing Crop Productivity in Developing Countries
by Herdt, Robert W.
- 50653 Government in the Process of Trade and Development
by Roe, Terry L. & Shane, Mathew
- 50651 International Trade and Factor Movements in Development Theory, Policy, and Experience
by Srinivasan, T.N.
- 50647 Front Materials