Contact information of International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iat86t. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
- 50690 Tax Reform Policies in Developing Countries
by Jabara, Cathy L.
- 50688 Mandatory Supply Controls and Trade
by Meyers, William H.
- 50687 China's Past and Future Role in the Grain Trade
by Carter, Colin A.
- 50686 A Canadian Agricultural Economist's Perspective on the Canada-U.S. Trade Liberalization Talks
by Spriggs, John
- 50683 U.S.-Canada Free Trade: What Are the Issues?
by Normile, Mary Anne
- 50682 Building a World Trade Model: Some Lessons We Are Learning
by Sharples, Jerry A.
- 50681 Trade Liberalization: The Results From World Trade Models
by Roningen, Vernon O.
- 50680 Trade Liberalization: A Canadian View of GATT and the Multilateral Trade Negotiations
by McLatchy, Don
- 50675 Is There a Role for Producer and Consumer Subsidy Equivalents in Trade Negotiations
by Schwartz, Nancy E.
- 50674 The ERS Trade Liberalization Study: Methods and Preliminary Results
by Ballenger, Nicole
- 50670 CIMMYT's Wheat Program Overview
by Curtis, Byrd C.
- 50669 The Green Revolution: The Role of CIMMYT and What Lies Ahead
by Borlaug, Norman E.
- 50666 The Evolving Role of CIMMYT: Some Issues for World Food and Agriculture
by Winkleman, Don
- 50663 Trade and Development, Development and Trade
by Shane, Mathew
- 50661 An Argentine Perspective on Recent Agricultural Trade and Policy Development
by Reca, Lucio G.
- 50657 Changing Patterns of Consumption Underlying Changes in Trade and Agricultural Development
by Pinstrup-Andersen, Per
- 50654 Technological Potential for Increasing Crop Productivity in Developing Countries
by Herdt, Robert W.
- 50653 Government in the Process of Trade and Development
by Roe, Terry L. & Shane, Mathew
- 50651 International Trade and Factor Movements in Development Theory, Policy, and Experience
by Srinivasan, T.N.