Agricultural growth and structural changes in the Punjab economy: an input-output analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julio.J. Nogués & Andrzej Olechowski & L. Alan Winters, 2015.
"The Extent of Nontariff Barriers to Industrial Countries' Imports,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 2, pages 29-47
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Nogues, Julio J & Olechowski, Andrzej & Winters, L Alan, 1986. "The Extent of Nontariff Barriers to Industrial Countries' Imports," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(1), pages 181-199, September.
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S, 1978. "The Supply and Demand for Exports: A Simultaneous Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 275-286, May.
- Valdés, Alberto & Zietz, Joachim A., 1980. "Agricultural protection in OECD countries: its cost to less-developed countries," Research reports 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marian E. Bond, 1987. "An Econometric Study of Primary Commodity Exports from Developing Country Regions to the World," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(2), pages 191-227, June.
- Maury Bredahl & Andrew Schmitz & Jimmye S. Hillman, 1987. "Rent Seeking in International Trade: The Great Tomato War," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(1), pages 1-10.
- von Braun, Joachim & Hotchkiss, David & Immink, Maarten D. C., 1989. "Nontraditional export crops in Guatemala: effects on production, consumption, and nutrition," Research reports 73, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wood, A., 1988. "Global Trends In Real Exchange Rates, 1960 To 1984," World Bank - Discussion Papers 35, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tewari, Meenu, 1998. "Intersectoral linkages and the role of the state in shaping the conditions of industrial accumulation: A study of Ludhiana's manufacturing industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1387-1411, August.
- Goldman, Abe & Smith, Joyotee, 1995. "Agricultural transformations in India and Northern Nigeria: Exploring the nature of Green Revolutions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 243-263, February.
- Quddus, Md. Abdul, 2009. "Role Of Agro-Industry In Bangladesh Economy: An Empirical Analysis Of Linkages And Multipliers," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 32(1-2).
- Hart G., 1993. "Regional growth linkages in the era of liberalization: a critique of the new agrarian optimism," ILO Working Papers 992987443402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture Economic aspects India Punjab.; Punjab (India) Economic conditions.; Input-output analysis India Punjab.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .