Agricultural transformations in India and Northern Nigeria: Exploring the nature of Green Revolutions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Binswanger, Hans P., 1986. "Evaluating research system performance and targeting research in land-abundant areas of Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 469-475, April.
- Lele, Uma, 1989. "Sources of Growth in East African Agriculture," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 3(1), pages 119-44, January.
- John J. Struthers, 1990. "Nigerian Oil and Exchange Rates: Indicators of ‘Dutch Disease’," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 21(2), pages 309-341, 04.
- Lipton, Michael, 1988. "The place of agricultural research in the development of sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(10), pages 1231-1257, October.
- Booth, Anne, 1989. "Indonesian agricultural development in comparative perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1235-1254, August.
- Jaeger, William K., 1992. "The causes of Africa's food crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1631-1645, November.
- Bhalla, G. S. & Chadha, G. K. & Kashyap, S. P. & Sharma, R. K., 1990. "Agricultural growth and structural changes in the Punjab economy: an input-output analysis," Research reports 82, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Smith, Joyotee, et al, 1994. "The Role of Technology in Agricultural Intensification: The Evolution of Maize Production in the Northern Guinea Savanna of Nigeria," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(3), pages 537-54, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:2:p:243-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.