Typology of farm households and irrigation systems: Some evidence from Nigeria
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2033 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20006|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Phillip, Dayo & Mogues, Tewodaj & Pender, John L. & Kato, Edward, 2009.
"Impacts Of Community-Driven Development Programs On Income And Asset Acquisition In Africa: The Case Of Nigeria,"
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China
50537, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nkonya, Ephraim & Phillip, Dayo & Mogues, Tewodaj & Pender, John & Kato, Edward, 2012. "Impacts of Community-driven Development Programs on Income and Asset Acquisition in Africa: The Case of Nigeria," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1824-1838.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2012.
"Risks and farmers’ investment in productive assets in Nigeria,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
126690, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hiroyuki Takeshima & Futoshi Yamauchi, 2012. "Risks and farmers’ investment in productive assets in Nigeria," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(2), pages 143-153, 03.
- Dillon, Andrew, 2010.
"Do differences in the scale of irrigation projects generate different impacts on poverty and production?,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1022, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Andrew Dillon, 2011. "Do Differences in the Scale of Irrigation Projects Generate Different Impacts on Poverty and Production?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 474-492, 06.
- You, Liangzhi & Ringler, Claudia & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike & Robertson, Richard & Wood, Stanley & Zhu, Tingju & Nelson, Gerald & Guo, Zhe & Sun, Yan, 2011. "What is the irrigation potential for Africa? A combined biophysical and socioeconomic approach," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 770-782.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Adeoti, Adetola I. & Okoli, Silas & Salau, Sheu & Rhoe, Valerie, 2010. "Demand characteristics for small-scale private irrigation technologies: Knowledge gaps in Nigeria," NSSP working papers 18, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tiffen, Mary, 2003. "Transition in Sub-Saharan Africa: Agriculture, Urbanization and Income Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1343-1366, August.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Adeoti, Adetola I. & Salau, Sheu, 2011. "Measuring the effect of transaction costs for investment in irrigation pumps: Application of the unobserved stochastic threshold model to the case of Nigeria," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(2), September.
- Goldman, Abe & Smith, Joyotee, 1995. "Agricultural transformations in India and Northern Nigeria: Exploring the nature of Green Revolutions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 243-263, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.