Contact information of Southern Agricultural Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
- 253159 Women's Property Rights and Outreach of Microfinance Institutions Targeting Women
by Bailey, Rachel & Hartarska, Valentina
- 253119 A Risk Analysis of precision farming for tomato production
by Liu, Yangxuan & Langemeier, Michael & Small, Ian & Joseph, Laura & Fry, William & Ristaino, Jean & Saville, Amanda
- 253118 Multinomial Logistic Analysis of the Most Frequent Market Venues for Locally Grown Fresh Produce among Online Shoppers
by Gumirakiza, Jean Dominique & VanZee, Sarah & King, Stephen
- 253081 Hedging the Price Risk of Crop Revenue Insurance Through the Options Market
by Tiwari, Sweta & Coble, Keith & Harri, Ardian & Barnett, Barry
- 253080 The Impact of NuVal Shelf Nutrition Labels on Consumption: Evidence from Cold Cereal Purchases
by Melo, Grace & Zhen, Chen
- 253033 The Impact of Discount Rate and Price on Intertemporal Groundwater Models in Grant County, Kansas
by Vestal, Mallory K. & Guerrero, Bridget L. & Golden, Bill B. & Harkey, Logan D.
- 252966 An Analysis of the South Carolina Peanut Industry
by Bolotova, Yuliya V. & Smith, Nathan B.
- 252858 Testing the Consistency of Preferences in Discrete Choice Experiments: An Eye Tracking Study
by Segovia, Michelle S. & Palma, Marco A. & Chavez, Daniel E.
- 252857 The impact of Highway Noise Barriers on the Housing prices of Neighborhoods
by Nakakeeto, Gertrude & Pope, Jaren & Shaikh, Rahman & Asare, Eric
- 252856 Determinants Of Irrigation Technology Adoptions And Production Efficiency In Nepal’S Agricultural Sector
by Gautam, Tej K. & Bhatta, Dependra
- 252855 Mitigating a Commons Dilemma: Agricultural Water Use in the Mississippi Delta
by Wilhelms, Steven C. & Coatney, Kalyn T. & Chaudhry, Anita M. & Barnes, James N.
- 252854 Does Market Access Improve Dietary Diversity? Evidence from Bangladesh
by Davidson, Kelly A. & Kropp, Jaclyn D.
- 252853 Rural Land Transfer and Financial Impact: Evidence from China
by Jiang, Meishan & Paudel, Krishna & Mi, Yunsheng
- 252852 Banking Crises and the Performance of MIFs
by Rui, Chen & Hartarska, Valentina
- 252851 Measuring the value of housing services in household surveys: an application of machine learning approach
by Embaye, Weldensie T. & Zereyesus, Yacob A.
- 252850 Trade Credit Financing In African Agro-Food Manufacturing Industry: Incidence And Motives
by Dary, Stanley
- 252849 Does trade contribute to poverty reduction? If it does, where the benefit goes to?
by Oh, Saera & Lee, Sang Hyeon
- 252848 Assessing the Influence of Tangible and Intangible Seafood Characteristics on Consumers’ Purchasing Decisions
by Ratliff, English & Vassalos, Michael & Hu, Wuyang
- 252847 Innovation in Enterprises and Enterprises Characteristics: A Survey study in China
by Xu, Yilan
- 252846 Factors influencing Chinese farmer demand for vegetable price insurance in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region
by Guan, Xue & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Liu, Yumei
- 252845 Volatility Spillover Between Oil Prices, Us Dollar Exchange Rates And International Agricultural Commodities Prices
by Siami-Namini, Sima & Hudson, Darren
- 252841 Determining the Location of a Tennessee Milk Condensing Plant
by Mendez, David F. & Hughes, David W. & Yu, T. Edward & Griffith, Andrew P.
- 252840 Meta-Analysis of Multiple Treatments Experiments
by Zapata, Samuel D. & Griffin, Terry W.
- 252839 Household Demand for Meat in Nigeria
by Aborisade, Olumide & Carpio, Carlos
- 252838 The Economic Benefits of Irrigation Districts under Prior Appropriation Doctrine: An Econometric Analysis of Agricultural Land-allocation Decisions
by Ji, Xinde & Cobourn, Kelly M.
- 252837 Examining the Effect of Food Recalls on Demand: The Case of Ground Beef in the U.S
by Zare, Samane & Zheng, Yuqing & Buck, Steven
- 252836 The effect of the number of alternatives in a choice experiment with an application to the Macquarie Marshes, AU
by Weng, Weizhe & Morrison, Mark & Boyle, Kevin & Boxall, Peter
- 252835 Property Rights And The Economics Of Non-Point Source Water Regulations In Agriculture: A New Biophysical-Economic Methodological Approach
by Spencer, Daniel S. & Barnes, James N. & Coatney, Kalyn T. & Parman, Bryon J. & Coble, Keith H.
- 252834 On-Farm Water Storage (OFWS) as a Tool to Reduce Risk
by Agyeman, Domena & Williams, Brian & Coble, Keith & Parman, Bryon & Love-Target, Mary
- 252833 Is the tide is changing? Assessing costs and benefits of dam removal and river restoration: a case study in Florida
by Borisova, Tatiana & Bi, Xiang & Hodges, Alan & Holland, Stephen
- 252832 Adoption of Precision Agriculture Technology Bundles on Kansas Farms
by Miller, Noah J. & Griffin, Terry & Bergtold, Jason & Sharda, Ajay & Ciampitti, Ignacio
- 252831 Application of a Generalized Additive Model to the Chilean Hake population in a Bio-economic Context
by Riquelme, Andres & Guney, Selin
- 252830 Are Efficient Farms and Inefficient Farms Heterogeneous?
by Kim, Youngjune & Chen, Bowen & Featherstone, Allen M. & Pendell, Dustin L.
- 252829 Ability to Pay and Agriculture Sector Stability
by Hardin, Erin M. & Penson, John B.
- 252828 Price Effects of Heifer Reproductive Tract Maturity Scores
by Russell, Levi A. & Buono, Gabrielle & Duggin, Jason & Segers, Jacob R.
- 252827 Does Consumers’ Preference for Organic Foods Affect Their Store Format Choices?
by Chen, Bo & Saghaian, Sayed
- 252826 Valuing Water Supply Reliability with Sensitivity Analysis
by Buck, Steven & Nemati, Mehdi
- 252824 A Spatial Econometric Analysis of Within-field Crop Yield Variability Using Yield Monitor Data from a Mississippi Farm
by Li, Xiaofei & Coble, Keith H.
- 252823 Private Labels Competition, Retail Pricing and Bargaining Power: The Case of Fluid Milk Market
by Chen, Xuan & Liu, Yizao & Rabinowitz, Adam N.
- 252822 Do farmers with less education realize higher yield gains from GM maize in developing countries? Evidence from the Philippines
by Jones, Michael S. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Brown, Zachary S. & Yorobe, Jose M.
- 252821 Willingness To Pay For Irrigation Water In Louisiana
by Gautam, Tej K. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Guidry, Kurt M.
- 252820 A Cost Effective Modeling Approach for Targeting the Location of Best Management Practices within a Rapidly Growing Urban Watershed to Achieve Regional Water Quality Standards
by Willis, David B. & Privette, Charles
- 252819 A Choice Experiment of Traveler Willingness to Pay for Proactive Protection against Bed Bugs in Hotels
by Penn, Jerrod & Hu, Wuyang
- 252818 Energy Consumption and Environmental Pollution: Evidence from the Spatial Panel Simultaneous-Equations Model of Developing Countries
by Hezareh, Reza & Shayanmehr, Samira & Darbandi, Elham & Schieffer, Jack
- 252817 Economic Value of Multi-peril Coastal Hazard Insurance
by Ahmadiani, Mona & Landry, Craig E.
- 252816 Basis risk and welfare effect of weather index insurance for smallholders in China
by Huo, Ran & Octavio, Ramirez
- 252815 Monetary policy, Farm sector income and Farm Household Well-being --a VECM Analysis
by gao, chen & leatham, david
- 252814 Perceptions of selected aquaculture practices: Shanghai residents’ views on water and feed quality
by Wang, Chunxiao & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Yang, Zhenyong & Li, Yanan
- 252812 Food Waste in Rural Households
by Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Us, Anna & Klepacka, Anna M.
- 252811 Regional Implications for MPP-Dairy
by Richard, Jessica & Mark, Tyler & Burdine, Kenneth
- 252810 A Capital Investment Approach to Bred Heifer Valuation in an Expanding Cattle Market
by Conley, Amanda & Mark, Tyler & Burdine, Kenneth
- 252809 A Partial Equilibrium Model of Grain Sorghum in the Markets of the United States, Japan, Mexico and Australia
by Ishida, Kazuyoshi
- 252808 Long Term Winter Stocker Profitability
by Benavides, Justin & Martinez, Charley & Anderson, David & Roquette, Monte
- 252807 Is Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling a Proxy for Import Quota: A Partial Equilibrium Analysis of U.S Beef Imports?
by Yeboah, Osei & Naanwaab, Cephas & Shaik, Saleem & Legesse, Befikadu & Odom, Phillipa
- 252806 Building a Resilience Index in Northern Ghana Context
by Gutierrez, Elizabeth & Zereyesus, Yacob & Ross, Kara & Amanor-Boadu, Vincent
- 252805 Effects of Imperfect Information on 2014 Farm Bill Program Enrollment
by Taylor, Mykel & Wilson, Candice
- 252804 Farmers’ Willingness To Pay For Soil Testing Service In Northern Haiti
by Senakpon, Kokoye
- 252803 Bilateral trade flows between U.S TPP countries: Country Pair Analysis
by Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Shaik, Saleem & Legesse, Bafikadu & Faulkner, Paula & Aku, Helga
- 252802 Time allocation model for fuelwood collection in rural Nepal: An Empirical Analysis
by Neupane, Santosh & Clark, Christopher & Lambert, Dayton
- 252801 Spatial Heterogeneities of Warming Impacts on Corn Yields in Ghana
by Ofori, Eric & Tack, Jesse & Li, Xiaofei & Harri, Ardian
- 252800 Extreme Weather Events, Farm Income, and Poverty in Niger
by Nouve, Yawotse & Acharya, Ram N.
- 252798 Producer Owned Cooperative Packing Plants and Mandatory Price Reporting: Unintended Consequences
by Martinez, Charles & Anderson, David & Park, John
- 252797 Assessing Provincial-Level Demand For Food Quantity And Quality In China: An Easi Demand System Approach
by Mendis, Sachintha & Hovhannisyan, Vardges
- 252796 Public Health Insurance and Labor Supply to Farm Sector
by Luo, Tianyuan
- 252794 Heterogeneous Nitrogen Losses: Cost Effective Analysis of Changes in Management in South Dakota
by Quaye, Archibold & Elliott, Matthew
- 252793 Fine-Tuning Willingness-To-Pay Estimates in Second Price Auctions
by Kassas, Bachir & Palma, Marco & Ness, Meghan & Anderson, David
- 252791 Role of Trade Agreements and Enabling Trade Indexes on Trade Creation or Trade Diversion of US state Corn, Soybeans and Wheat
by Addey, Kwame & Yeboah, Osei & Shaik, Saleem
- 252790 Efficiency Gains Due To Economies Of Scope And Scale
by Shaik, Saleem & Addey, Kwame & Yeboah, Osei
- 252789 Consumer Demand For Meat In Kenya: An Examination Of The Linear Approximate Almost Ideal Demand System
by Shibia, Mumina & Rahman, Shaikh & Chidmi, Benaissa
- 252788 Is Trade or Trade Risk Good or Bad to Efficiency and Productivity?
by Shaik, Saleem
- 252787 Incorporating New Crops into Traditional Crop Rotation and the Environmental Implication
by Kim, GwanSeon & Mark, Tyler & Buck, Steven
- 252786 An Analysis of Demand for Roots and Tubers in Kenya using the Linear Approximation Almost Ideal Demand System (LA-AIDS)
by Kibet Rono, Patrick & Rahman, Shaikh & Benaissa, Chidmi
- 252785 Improving rural business development, one firm at a time: A look at the effects of the USDA’s Value-Added Producer Grant on firm survival
by Stevenson, Marcie & Artz, Georgeanne
- 252784 Estimating Costs of Employing Citrus Harvesters through the H-2A Guest Worker Program
by Roka, Fritz & Farnsworth, Derek & Simnitt, Skyler
- 252782 Investigation of Relationship Between World Food Prices and Energy Price: A Panel SUR Approach
by Shahnoushi, Naser & Sayed, Saghaian & Hezareh, Reza & Tirgari Seraji, Mohammad
- 252780 Determinants of Weanling Thoroughbred Auction Prices
by Hansen, Charlotte R. & Stowe, C. Jill
- 252779 Examination of asymmetric supply response in the U.S. livestock industry
by Yoon, Jongyeol & Brown, Scott
- 252778 The Effect of Market Segmentation on Consumer Welfare: The Case of Organic and Conventional Fruits and Vegetables
by McFadden, Brandon & Mullally, Conner
- 252777 Does Vertical Integration Increase Efficiency? A Look at Ethanol Plants in the Center-South of Brazil
by Sant'Anna, Ana Claudia & Bergtold, Jason & Featherstone, Allen & Caldas, Marcellus & Granco, Gabriel
- 252776 U.S. Energy Price Volatility Spillover in Global Corn Markets
by Regmi, Madhav & Featherstone, Allen M.
- 252775 Grassland Easement Evaluation and Acquisition: an Integrated Framework
by Miao, Ruiqing & Hennessy, David & Feng, Hongli
- 252774 The Impact of Changes in Commodity Prices on Household Welfare in Rural Burkina Faso
by Nakelse, Tebila & Dalton, Timothy & Hendricks, Nathan & Kabore, Moussa
- 252773 Adoption and Extent of Adoption of Georeferenced Grid Soil Sampling Technology by Cotton Producers in the Southern US
by Asare, Eric & Segarra, Eduardo
- 252772 The Impact of Hormone Use Perception on Consumer Meat Preference
by Yang, Ruoye & Raper, Kellie Curry & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 252771 Forecasting Cash Rent Values
by Benavidez, Justin & Hardin, Erin M.
- 252770 Efficiency and Competitiveness of Kosovo Raspberry Producers
by Vuciterna, Rina & Thomsen, Michael & Popp, Jennie & Musliu, Arben
- 252769 Consumer Knowledge, Perception and Acceptance of GMOs
by Berning, Joshua & Campbell, Ben
- 252768 An Examination of the Relationship Between Net Crop Returns and Cash Rent Values in Indiana
by Carson, Nathaniel & Langemeier, Michael
- 252766 Comparative economic analysis of on-farm biodiesel production
by Adhikari, Suraj & Illukpitiya, Prabodh & Fisseha, Tegegne & Enefiok, Ekanem
- 252765 Examining the use of group projects in agribusiness courses to enrich overall student learning
by Tewari, Rachna & Luitel, Kishor & Mehlhorn, Joey & Pruitt, J. Ross & Parrott, Scott & Crews Garcia, Jessica
- 252764 Determining the Optimal Decision to Store or Contract Sale Food-Grade Corn, Field Corn, and Soybeans
by Martin, Ben & Dillon, Carl & Mark, Tyler & Davis, Todd
- 252763 Pollinator Friendly Plants: Reasons for and Barriers to Purchase
by Campbell, Ben & Khachatryan, Hayk & Rihn, Alicia
- 252762 Hedonic Price Analysis of Hay Auction Prices in Kentucky
by Dant, Madeline & Burdine, Kenneth & Mark, Tyler
- 252761 Diversions and the Role they play in Determining Order 7 Milk Price
by Townsend, Owen & Mark, Tyler & Burdine, Kenneth
- 252760 U.S. Demand for Fresh Fruit Imports
by Mnatsakanyan, Hovhannes & Lopez, Jose & Bakhtavoryan, Rafael
- 252755 Farm Households Consumption Heterogeneity And Rural Business Dynamics
by Regmi, Madhav & Featherstone, Allen M.
- 252752 Gender Differentials and Determinants of Female- Male Holders Revenue Efficiency during the implementation of the GTP plan in Ethiopia: A Panel Data Study
by Contreras, Sandra
- 252745 Simulated Western Kentucky Grain Farm Cash Flows, Working Capital Erosion, and Evaluation of Risk Management Tools to Manage these Risks
by Davis, Todd & Mark, Tyler & Shepherd, Jonathan
- 252744 An Analysis of Retail Fluid Milk Pricing in the Eastern United States
by Bolotova, Yuliya V.
- 252743 An Experimental Approach to Resolving Uncertainty in Water Quality Trading Programs
by Sharp, Misti & Suter, Jordan & Hoag, Dana
- 252742 U.S. Demand for Dairy Alternative Beverages: Attribute Space Distance and Hedonic Matric Approaches
by Dharmasena, Senarath & Yang, Tingyi & Capps, Oral Jr.
- 252740 Pre-Determined Demand and Theoretical Regularity Conditions: Their Importance for Consumer Food Demand Using AIDS and Policy Analysis Implications
by Senia, Mark & Dharmasena, Senarath
- 252739 An assessment of the relationship between the high fructose corn syrup and the soft drink markets in the United States
by Kennedy, P. Lynn & Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo A.
- 252738 The E ffect of Social and Consumption Analytics on Residential Water Demand
by Nemati, Mehdi & Buck, Steven & Soldati, Hilary
- 252737 Effect of Silage Quality on Milk Production and Ogallala Aquifer Conservation Potential in the Texas High Plains
by Almas, Lal K & Guerrero, Bridget L & Lust, David G & Fatima, Hina & Mensah, Emmanuel
- 252736 Production Efficiency Analysis of Capsicum (Bell Pepper) Cropping System under the Tunnels in Punjab, Pakistan
by Fatima, Hina & Almas, Lal K & Yasmin, Bushra
- 252735 Grass-Fed Beef Enterprise Efficiency Analysis in the U.S
by Qushim, Berdikul & Bhandari, Basu & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Scaglia, Guillermo
- 252734 Return on investment in irrigation practices in response to the rate of adoption on an agricultural landscape
by Adams, Kerr & Kovacs, Kent & West, Grant
- 252733 Consumer Preference and Market Simulations of Food and Non-Food GMO Introductions
by Berning, Joshua & Campbell, Ben
- 252732 A Hedonic Analysis of Feeder Cattle Auction Prices in Northeast Texas
by Lopez, Jose & Bankole, Taiwo & Wahrmund, Jackie
- 252731 A Comparison Analysis Of Farm Financial Positions Between Farmers Who Use The Guidelines And Those Who Do Not
by Kamer, Mary Catherine & Gumirakiza, Dominique
- 252730 Changing Impacts of Beef Demand on Cattle Producers
by McKendree, Melissa G.S. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Schroder, Ted C. & Hendricks, Nathan P.
- 252729 Honduran Coffee Trade: Economic Effects of Fair Trade Certification On Individual Producers
by Herrell, Kevin M. & Tewari, Rachna & Mehlhorn, Joey
- 252728 Demand for Yogurt in the Trend of Manufacturer Brand and Organic Information
by Mohammed, Rezgar & Murova, Olga & Chidmi, Benaissa
- 252727 Gender Wage Gap and Discrimination in Developing Countries
by Zhou, Mo & Nelson, Robert
- 252725 Heterogeneity in Brand Effects on Farm-Retail Price Transmission: Evidence from Private Labels and Branded Products in Fluid Milk Market
by Liu, Yizao & Rabinowitz, Adam & Xuan, Chen
- 252724 Will switchgrass as a bio-crop be adopted by the farmers?
by Anand, Mohit & Duffy, Patricia & Bransby, David
- 252722 An estimation of a price model of the high fructose corn syrup industry in the Unites States
by Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo & Kennedy, P. Lynn & Ferreira, Gustavo
- 252721 An Economic Analysis of Shellfish Harvests Regulations for Food Safety
by Alvarez, Sergio & Solis, Daniel & Hwang, Joonghyun
- 252720 Reexamining the Question: Are Imported Beef and Domestic Beef Complements or Substitutes?
by James, L. & Glynn, T.
- 252719 The Taste for Variety: Demand Analysis for Nut Products in the United States
by Cheng, Guo & Dharmasena, Senarath & Capps, Oral Jr
- 252718 Financial Performance Analysis of Corn-based Ethanol Enterprises in the 1 U.S
by Bacho, Allan & Murova, Olga
- 252717 Can U.S. EIA Retail Gasoline Price Forecasts Be Improved Upon?
by Arunanondchai, Panit & Senia, Mark C. & Capps, Oral Jr
- 252716 Short-Term Economic Impact of Rural Hospital Closures
by Manlove, Jacob & Whitacre, Brian
- 252715 Measuring Prevalence, Profiling and Evaluating the Potential of Policy Impacts using Two Food Security Indicators in Guatemala
by Sandoval, Luis & Carpio, Carlos E
- 252714 Audit Grades in Food Safety Certification
by Zheng, Yuqing & Bar, Talia
- 252713 The effect of Small Business Administration (SBA) Disaster Loans on Revenues of Small Businesses in Mississippi after Hurricane Katrina
by Hiramatsu, Tomoko & Marshall, Maria I.
- 252712 Adoption of Beef Care Management Practices and Its Determinants: Analysis of the U.S. Grass-Fed Beef Industry
by Sitienei, Isaac & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Scaglia, Guillermo
- 252710 U.S. Broiler, Turkey And Total Poultry Supply Response To Corn Feed Prices
by Hussein, Ahmed
- 252709 Mind the gap: the economic problem as an interplay among desires, matter, and energy
by Leiva, Benjamin
- 252705 Determining the Impacts of Cattle Origin and Ownership Characteristics on Feedlot Performance
by Stehle, Anna M. & Peel, Derrell
- 252702 Gender and its impact on business owner satisfaction in family farms
by Li, Wenxuan & Marshall, Maria I.
- 252701 Water Quality Trading Without Trades: An Analysis into the Lack of Agricultural Nonpoint Source Credit Demand in Virginia
by Stephenson, Kurt & Shabman, Leonard
- 252697 Profitability and Competitiveness of Indigenous Horo Cattle Production in Ethiopia
by Legesse, Befikadu & Yeboah, Osei
- 252691 Landholders’ Choice to Adopt Improved Watershed Management in the Lower Blue Nile Basin, Ethiopia
by Legesse, Befikadu & Yeboah, Osei
- 252683 An Empirical Investigation Of The Relationship Between Coupons And Market Shares Of National Brand And Private Label Food Products
by Meloyan, Artak & Bakhtavoryan, Rafael
- 252682 Consumer Demand for Nut Products in the United States: Application of Semi-parametric Estimation of Censored Quadratic Almost Ideal Demand System (C-QUAIDS) with Household-Level Micro Data
by Dharmasena, Senarath & Capps, Oral Jr
- 252681 The economic value of ecosystem services from delisting impairments: A case study of Lake St. Joseph, Louisiana
by Adusumilli, Naveen & Hendrix, James & Girouard, Ernest & Carpenter, Josh
- 252680 Price Transmission along the Supply Chain of Strawberries in Mexico
by Aguilar Candelas, Oscar J. & Arana Coronado, Jaime & Trejo-Pech, Carlos O. & Martínez Damián, Miguel Ángel
- 252676 The Impact of Monetary Policy on Agricultural Price Index in China: A FAVAR Approach
by Tan, Ying & Sha, Wenbiao & Paudel, Krishna
- 252675 Is the Veterinary Industry Chasing its Tail? An Equilibrium Analysis of Veterinarian Service Hours
by Neill, Clinton & Holcomb, Rodney
- 252674 Consumer Willingness to Pay for Tennessee Certified Beef
by Merritt, Meagan & Lewis, Karen & Griffith, Andrew & Jensen, Kimberly
- 252669 Local Food Production and Farm to School Expenditures
by O'Hara, Jeffrey K. & Benson, Matthew
- 252668 Determinants of the Export Demand of U.S. Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles
by De Matteis, Maria & Yu, Edward & Boyer, Christopher & Lewis, Karen
- 252651 Veterinarians and Student Loan Debt: Is the Burden Too Much?
by Ouedraogo, Frederic B. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Dicks, Michael R.
- 252649 Tennessee Beef Producers' Willingness to Participate in a Tennessee Branded Beef Program
by McLeod, Elizabeth & Jensen, Kimberly & Griffith, Andrew & Lewis, Karen
- 252533 The Use of a Farm Simulation Game to Enhance Student Leaning
by Ibendahl, Gregory
- 252532 Developing an Institutional Political Economy Framework Integrating Firms, Markets, and States
by Moon, Wanki
- 252525 Cost of Procuring Invasive Eastern Red Cedar Biomass for use as a Biobased Product Feedstock
by Ramli, Nurul Nadia & Epplin, Francis
- 252482 Risk Effects on Nitrogen Fertilization and Cost-Share Payments under Alternative Tillage and Cover Crop Systems for Cotton
by Boyer, Christopher & Harmon, Xavier & Lambert, Dayton & Larson, James & Donald, Tyler
- 251991 Knowledge and Attitudes on Skin Cancer Prevention in Rural Texas Communities
by Wang, Haiyan & Lyford, Conrad & McCool, Barent
- 251960 Conjunctive On- and Off-farm Surface Water Investment influence on Crop Mix and Groundwater Use on an Agricultural Landscape
by Kovacs, Kent & Durand-Morat, Alvaro
- 251955 The Economic Impact of Rice Sheath Blight Alleviation in the Mid‐South
by Nalley, Lawton & Tsiboe, Francis & Durand-Morat, Alvaro & Thoma, Greg & Shew, Aaron
- 251926 Consumer Preferences for Natural Beef
by Syrengelas, Konstantinos & Lewis, Karen Elizabeth & Grebitus, Carola & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr
- 251922 Brand-Level Demand Analysis of Mayonnaise in Northeast Texas
by Bakhtavoryan, Rafael
- 251888 Biofuel Substitution and Carbon Dioxide Emission: Implication for Biofuel Mandate
by Suh, Dong Hee
- 252860 Impact of Food Reserve Programs on Price Levels and Volatility: Natural Experiment from Benin Rice Market in West Africa
by Lawani, Abdelaziz & Reed, Michael & Fiamohe, Rose
- 252799 Evaluating the Economic Profitability of Establishing an Aquaculture Research Facility. The case of Clemson University's Aquaculture Center
by Frierson, McCauley & Vassalos, Michael & Beecher, Lance
- 252792 Contributing to Economic and Social Development in Sub-Saharan Africa through Value-Added Agriculture
by N'Dede Hourizene, Cynthia B. & Wilson, Norbert
- 252741 Time Varying Correlation Research Among Corn, Ethanol, And Gasoline: Copula –Garch Approach
by Ha, Sang su & Welch, J. Mark & Anderson, David P.
- 252726 Welfare Analysis of the U.S.-Mexican Tomato Suspension Agreement
by Kosse, Elijah & Devadoss, Stephen
- 252723 Dynamic analysis of the livestock inventory in Inner Mongolia
by Ge, Wei & Kinnucan, Henry
- 252678 Measuring the Intensity of Competition among Rice Exporters to Saudi Arabia
by Alamri, Yosef & Saghaian, Sayed
- 252667 Estimating the Impact of Central Winter Heating on Air Quality in China
by Wang, Meijuan
- 252844 Fed Cattle Marketing: A Field Experiment
by Janzen, Matthew & Coatney, Kalyn & Rivera, Daniel & Harri, Ardian & Busby, Darrell & Groves, Matt
- 252813 Higher and More Stable Returns From Cottonseed
by Regmund, Wes & Robinson, John & Anderson, David
- 252783 Implications of a New Cotton Support System in Georgia
by Minor, John & Russell, Levi & Brewer, Brady