Production Efficiency Analysis of Capsicum (Bell Pepper) Cropping System under the Tunnels in Punjab, Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kolawole Ogundari, 2013. "Crop diversification and technical efficiency in food crop production: A study of peasant farmers in Nigeria," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(3), pages 267-287, February.
- Lau, Lawrence J & Yotopoulos, Pan A, 1971. "A Test for Relative Efficiency and Application to Indian Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 94-109, March.
- Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Laszlo Rieger, 1991. "Dairy Farm Efficiency Measurement Using Stochastic Frontiers and Neoclassical Duality," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(2), pages 421-428.
- Munir Ahmad & Ghulam Mustafa Chaudhry & Mohammad Iqbal, 2002.
"Wheat Productivity, Efficiency, and Sustainability: A Stochastic Production Frontier Analysis,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 643-663.
- Ahmad, Munir & Chaudhry, Ghulam Mustafa & Iqbal, Muhammad, 2002. "Wheat Productivity, Efficiency, and Sustainability: A Stochastic Production Frontier Analysis," MPRA Paper 3672, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Abedullah & Khuda Bakhsh & Bashir Ahmad, 2006. "Technical Efficiency and its Determinants in Potato Production, Evidence from Punjab, Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 11(2), pages 1-22, Jul-Dec.
- Baumol, William J, 1977. "On the Proper Cost Tests for Natural Monopoly in a Multiproduct Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 809-822, December.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Omiti, John M. & Otieno, David Jakinda & Nyanamba, Timothy O. & McCullough, Ellen B., 2009. "Factors influencing the intensity of market participation by smallholder farmers: A case study of rural and peri-urban areas of Kenya," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Munir Ahmad & Azkar Ahmad, 1998. "An Analysis of the Sources of Wheat Output Growth in the Barani Area of the Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 231-249.
- repec:lje:journl:v:2:y:2006:i:2:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea17:252736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.