Price Distortions and Resource-Use Efficiency in Indian Agriculture: A Restricted Profit Function Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2003.
"Profit efficiency among Bangladeshi rice farmers,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 487-503.
- S Rahman, 2002. "Profit Efficiency Among Bangladeshi Rice Farmers," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0203, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2003. "Profit Efficiency Among Bangladeshi Rice Farmers," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25898, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Huffman, Wallace, 1998.
"An Examination of Profit Inefficiency of Rice Farmers in Northern Ghana,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
1380, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Huffman, Wallace E., 1998. "An Examination of Profit Inefficiency of Rice Farmers in Northern Ghana," ISU General Staff Papers 199801010800001295, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yanrui Wu, 2011. "Has Capital been Utilized Efficiently in China?," Chapters,in: China’s Economy in the Post-WTO Environment, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- A. Özlem Önder & Ertug¬Rul Deliktas & Aykut Lenger, 2003.
"Efficiency in the Manufacturing Industry of Selected Provinces in Turkey : A Stochastic Frontier Analysis,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 39(2), pages 98-113, March.
- A. Ã–Zlem Ã–Nder & Ertug¬Rul Deliktas & Aykut Lenger, 2003. "Efficiency in the Manufacturing Industry of Selected Provinces in Turkey : A Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 98-113, March.
- Ray, Subhash C. & Ghose, Arpita, 2014.
"Production efficiency in Indian agriculture: An assessment of the post green revolution years,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 58-69.
- Subhash C. Ray & Arpita Ghose, 2010. "Production Efficiency in Indian Agriculture: An Assessment of the Post Green Evolution Years," Working papers 2010-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:63-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mottaleb, Khandoker & Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok & Mohanty, Samrendu, 2014. "Rice Farmers’ Production Efficiency under Abiotic Stresses: the Case of Bangladesh," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162543, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sauer, Johannes & Balint, Borbala, 2006. "Romanian Maize - Distorted Prices and Producer Efficiency," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21410, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Thiam, Abdourahmane & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Rivas, Teodoro E., 2001.
"Technical efficiency in developing country agriculture: a meta-analysis,"
Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 235-243, September.
- Thiam, Abdourahmane & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Rivas, Teodoro E., 2001. "Technical efficiency in developing country agriculture: a meta-analysis," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Raghbendra Jha & Hari K. Nagarajan & Subbarayan Prasanna, 2005. "Land Fragmentation and its Implications for Productivity: Evidence from Southern India," ASARC Working Papers 2005-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Sipilainen, Timo & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2005. "Learning in Organic Farming An Application on Finnish Dairy Farms," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24493, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lilai Xu (ed.), 2011. "China’s Economy in the Post-WTO Environment," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14270.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1233-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Camilla I.M. & Holmgren, Erik & MacGregor, James & Stage, Jesper, 2008. "Giving credit to the microlenders. Formal microlending, credit constraints and adverse selection: a case study of shrimp farmers in Bangladesh," Discussion Papers 37921, International Institute for Environment and Development, Environmental Economics Programme.
- Ali, Farman & Parikh, Ashok & Shah, Mir Kalan, 1996. "Measurement of economic efficiency using the behavioral and stochastic cost frontier approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 271-287, June.
- Sumelius, John & Islam, K.M. Zahidul & Sipilainen, Timo, 2011. "Access to Microfinance: Does it Matter for Profit Efficiency Among Small Scale Rice Farmers in Bangladesh?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116067, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tai-Hsin Huang, 2000. "Estimating X-Efficiency in Taiwanese Banking Using a Translog Shadow Profit Function," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 225-245, November.
- Balint, Borbala & Sauer, Johannes, 2006. "Distorted Prices And Producer Efficiency - Romanian Maize," 46th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, October 4-6, 2006 14958, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:74:y:1992:i:2:p:231-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.