Contact information of Agricultural Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
- 204303 Livelihoods Effects of Zero Tillage among Small and Medium Holder Farmers in the Developing World
by El-Shater, Tamer & Yigezu, Yigezu A. & Mugera, Amin & Piggin, Colin & Haddad, Atef & Khalil, Yaseen & Loss, Stephen & Aw-Hassan, Aden
- 204302 Efficiency Effects of Access to Information on Small Scale Agriculture: Empirical Evidence from Uganda
by Abdul-Salam, Yakubu & Phimister, Euan
- 204301 Common Shocks, Uncommon Effects: Food Price Inflation across the EU
by Lloyd, Tim & McCorriston, Steve & Morgan, Wyn & Zvogu, Evious
- 204300 Market size and innovation: An application to the French seed market for large crops
by Charlot, Sylvie & Dridi, Chokri & Lemarié, Stéphane
- 204299 Debt and farm performance
by Langton, Steve
- 204298 Towards Sustainable Intensification of Cropping Systems: Analysing Reduced Tillage Practices within a Bio-Economic Modelling Framework
by Townsend, Toby J. & Ramsden, Stephen J. & Wilson, Paul
- 204297 An Experimental Approach to Testing the Competitive Storage Model
by Pfuderer, Simone
- 204296 Boserup versus Malthus: does population pressure drive agricultural intensification? Evidence from Burundi
by Desiere, Sam & D'Haese, Marijke
- 204295 Temporary sales prices and findings of asymmetric vertical price transmission in scanner data
by Tifaoui, Said & Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von
- 204294 Modelling the impact of Bt maize on pest population dynamics, insecticide use and economic returns to farmers
by Catarino, Rui & Ceddia, Graziano & Areal, Francisco & Parisey, Nicholas & Park, Julian
- 204293 Greenhouse gas (GHG) Mitigation and Technology Adoption Theory: Extended Grazing as a Case Study
by O'Shea, Robert & Bougard, Maxime & Breen, James & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Ryan, Mary
- 204292 Water Quality Assessment SAM/CGE and Satellite Accounts Integrated Framework-Egypt
by Osman, Rehab & Ferrari, Emanuele & McDonald, Scott
- 204291 Water Quality Assessment SAM/CGE and Satellite Accounts Integrated Framework
by Osman, Rehab & Ferrari, Emanuele & McDonald, Scott
- 204290 What is Information worth for an extra quintal of grain? Randomized Experimental Evidence from Farmers in India
by Purohit, Purnima & Subramanian, Arjunan & Naik, Gopal & Swaminathan, N.
- 204289 The Happy Farmer: The Effect Of Non-Pecuniary Benefits On Farmers’ Behavior
by Howley, Peter
- 204288 Developing a Rural-Urban Social Accounting Matrix for Northern Ireland
by Pei, Pei & Wu, Ziping & Longo, Alberto
- 204287 Improving vitamin D intake through carbon consumption taxes
by Chalmers, Neil George & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Shackley, Simon
- 204286 Measuring the Degree of Integration on the Dairy Products Market in Malawi
by Chalmers, Neil George & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Jumbe, Charles
- 204285 Can Smallholder Fruit and Vegetable Production Systems Improve Household Food Security and Nutritional Status of Women?
by Kabunga, Nassul & Ghosh, Shibani & Griffiths, Jeffrey K.
- 204239 Food Preferences Segmentation Using An Aids/Mixture Approach
by Arnoult, Matthieu H. & Kehlbacher, Ariane & Srinivasan, C.S. & McCloy, Rachel & Tiffin, Richard
- 204238 Breeding and management of dairy cows to increase profit and reduce greenhouse gas emissions
by Bell, M.J.
- 204237 Heterogeneous Economic and Behavioural Drivers of the Farm Afforestation Decision
by Ryan, Mary & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Upton, Vincent & Handgraaf, Michael
- 204236 Loss-Making Marginal Spending on Crop Variable Inputs
by Reader, Mark A & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Lawrence, Rachel J. & Lang, Ben GA
- 204235 The influence of group identity on farmer’s decision making: an experimental economics approach on a family farming case in Costa Rica
by Schickramm, Lena & Saenz-Segura, Fernando & Schipper, Robert A. & Handgraaf, Michel
- 204234 Movers and Stayers in the Farming Sector: Accounting for Unobserved Heterogeneity in Structural Change
by Saint-Cyr, Legrand D.F. & Piet, Laurent
- 204231 Investigation of factors affecting arable farming profit, crop complexity and risk under the single farm payment policy
by Ahodo, Kwadjo & Freckleton, Robert P. & Oglethorpe, David
- 204230 Systems Approach to the Economic Impact of Technical Performance in the Sheep Sector
by Kilcline, Kevin & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Hennessy, Thia & Hynes, Stephen
- 204229 Value creation and capturing: the case of the Hungarian agri-food SMEs
by Toth, Jozsef
- 204228 The Direct Impact of Risk Management Tools on Farm Income: The Case of Irelands Spring Barley Producers
by Loughrey, Jason & Thorne, Fiona & Hennessy, Thia
- 204226 Green Economy-A Panacea for the Devastating Effects of Climate Change on Agricultural Productivity in Southeast Nigeria
by Nwaiwu, I.O.U. & Asiabaka, C.C. & Ohajianya, D.O.
- 204225 Quality upgrading in the European-Union agri-food exports
by Ferto, Imre & Bojnec, Stefan
- 204224 Crop diversification, economic performance and household behaviour Evidence from Vietnam
by Nguyen, Huy
- 204223 On Smallholder Farmers' Exposure to Risk and Adaptation Mechanisms: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia
by Ayenew, Habtamu Yesigat & Sauer, Johannes & Abate-Kassa, Getachew
- 204219 Potential Impacts of Drought Tolerant Maize: New Evidence from Farm-trials in Eastern and Southern Africa
by Kostandini, Genti & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Erenstein, Olaf & Sonder, Kai & Gou, Zhe & Setimela, Peter & Menkir, Abebe
- 204217 Innovation and Member Commitment in Agricultural Cooperatives
by Bareille, Francois & Beaugrand, Florence & Duvaleix-Treguer, Sabine
- 204216 Profiling farm systems according to their sustainable performance: the Irish livestock sector
by Micha, Evgenia & Heanue, Kevin
- 204215 Exploring the role of farmers’ attitudes in influencing animal health best practice
by Dillon, Emma Jane & Hennessy, Thia & Howley, Peter & Heanue, Kevin
- 204213 Energy poverty in the UK: Is there a difference between rural and urban areas?
by Roberts, Deborah & Vera-Toscano, Esperanza & Phimister, Euan
- 204212 Bilateral information asymmetry and irreversible practice adoption through agri-environmental policy: an application to peat land retirement in Norway
by Cho, Wonjoo & Blandford, David
- 204211 Policy options for GHG mitigation under autarky: a conceptual and empirical analysis for Norway
by Blandford, David & Gaasland, Ivar & Hassapoyannes, Katharina & Vardal, Erling
- 204210 Demand for Diverse Diets: Evidence from Nigeria
by Akerele, Dare & Odeiyi, Kehinde
- 204209 The UK public’s perceptions on the issue of the dog overpopulation problem and people’s willingness to pay (WTP) for a humane stray dog management
by Siettou, Christina
- 204208 UK Public Health Responsibility Deals – can they nudge consumers towards healthier diets?
by Srinivasan, C.S.
- 204207 Post EU Nitrates Directive implementation: an examination of the sustainable use of phosphorus in milk production
by Buckley, Cathal & Wall, David P. & Moran, Brian & O'Neill, Stephen & Murphy, Paul N.C.
- 204206 Consumer attitudes towards attributes of food and the use of digital media and smart technologies to inform and purchase food
by Saunders, C.M. & Guenther, M. & Tait, P.R. & Dalziel, P.C.
- 204205 One Man’s Meat…. 2050? Ruminations on future meat demand in the context of global warming
by Revell, Brian J.
- 204204 Has Farming Connect made an economic impact on the Welsh agricultural sector?
by Hill, Berkeley & Bradley, Dylan & Williams, Eirwen
- 204203 Estimating Farmers' Willingness to Change Tillage Practices to Supply Carbon Emissions Offsets
by Gramig, Benjamin M. & Widmar, Nicole J.O.
- 204202 The Effects of the Costs of Trade Transaction and Free Trade in the International Soy Market
by Caetani, Maria Inês & Alvim, Augusto Mussi & Hubbard, Carmem
- 204200 The Field: Land mobility measures as seen through the eyes of Irish farmers
by Banovic, Marija & Duesberg, Stefanie & Renwick, Alan & Keane, Mark & Bogue, Pat
- 204199 On the Relationship between Lifestyle and Happiness in the UK
by Gschwandtner, Adelina & Jewell, Sarah L. & Kambhampati, Uma