An Experimental Approach to Testing the Competitive Storage Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levy, Haim, 1994. "Absolute and Relative Risk Aversion: An Experimental Study," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 289-307, May.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013.
"Comparing Numerical Methods for Solving the Competitive Storage Model,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 267-295, February.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Comparing numerical methods for solving the competitive storage model," Post-Print hal-01136976, HAL.
- Alexander L. Brown & Colin F. Camerer & Zhikang Eric Chua, 2006. "Learning and Visceral Temptation in Dynamic Savings Experiments," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000048, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Charles A. Holt & Susan K. Laury, 2002. "Risk Aversion and Incentive Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1644-1655, December.
- Alexander L. Brown & Zhikang Eric Chua & Colin F. Camerer, 2009. "Learning and Visceral Temptation in Dynamic Saving Experiments," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 124(1), pages 197-231.
- Charles N. Noussair & Steven Tucker, 2013. "Experimental Research On Asset Pricing," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 554-569, July.
- Klaus Abbink & Thomas Jayne & Lars Moller, 2011.
"The Relevance of a Rules-based Maize Marketing Policy: An Experimental Case Study of Zambia,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 207-230.
- Abbink, Klaus & Jayne, Thomas S. & Moller, Lars C., 2008. "The relevance of a rules-based maize marketing policy : an experimental case study of Zambia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4727, The World Bank.
- Gustafson, Robert L., 1958. "Carryover levels for grains: A method for determining amounts that are optimal under specified conditions," Technical Bulletins 157231, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EXP-2015-08-07 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc15:204297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.