Contact information of Agricultural Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
- 173041 Policy Mixes for the Provision of Agri-environmental Public Goods and Additionality: Some country experiences
by Uetake, Tetsuya
- 170791 A spatially explicit national demand model for forest recreation in Ireland
by Upton, Vincent & Ryan, Mary & O’Donoghue, Cathal
- 170787 Impact of cocoa agroforests on yield and household income: Evidence from Ghana
by Owusu, Victor & Frimpong, Frederick Kwabena
- 170784 Assessing uncertainty in the cost-effectiveness of agricultural greenhouse gas mitigation
by Eory, Vera & Topp, Cairistiona F. E. & Moran, Dominic & Butler, Adam
- 170560 Assessing Farmers' Willingness to Accept "Greening": Insights from a Discrete Choice Experiment in Gremany
by Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe & Schulz, Norbert & Breustedt, Gunnar
- 170558 Big Data: Opportunities and challenges for policy, research and business
- 170557 Water use implications of bioenergy cropping systems in Eastern England
by Glithero, N. J. & Wilson, P. & Ramsden, S. J.
- 170549 The influence of landscape on farms’ economic efficiency – combining matching and DEA approaches in Styria, Austria
by Lenglet, Jonathan & Franzel, Martin & Kirchweger, Stefan & Kapfer, Martin & Schaller, Lena & Kantelhardt, Jochen
- 170545 Structural Change and Farm Investment Support in Austria
by Kirchweger, Stefan & Kantelhardt, Jochen
- 170542 Does crop diversity contribute to dietary diversity? Evidence from integration of vegetables into maize based farming systems in Tanzania
by Rajendran, Srinivasulu & Afari-Sefa, Victor & Bekunda, Mateete & Dominick, Inviolate & Lukumay, Philipo Joseph
- 170538 Assessing the costs of risk management tools: A crop insurance scenario based on a stochastic partial equilibrium model approach
by Feng, Siyi & Patton, Myles & Binfield, Julian C.R. & Davis, John
- 170537 Are stockholders rational? An experimental approach to testing the competitive storage model
by Pfuderer, Simone
- 170536 An assessment of the post 2015 CAP reforms: winners and losers in Scottish farming
by Shrestha, Shailesh & Ahmadi, Bouda Vosough & Thomson, Steven G. & Barnes, Andrew Peter
- 170529 Adoption of conservation agriculture technology in diversified systems and impact on productivity: evidence from three districts in Bangladesh
by Akter, Shaheen & Gathala, Mahesh Kumar
- 170526 The Promise of Transferable Fishing Concessions on EU Fisheries
by Kanik, Zafer & Kucuksenel, Serkan
- 170525 Incentive payments, food safety and moral hazard in the supply chain
by Fraser, Rob & Hussein, Mohamud
- 170522 Impact of non-farm work and land tenancy contracts on soil conservation measures
by Kousar, Rakhshanda & Abdulai, Awudu
- 170520 Government policies in changing climate and the demand for crop insurance
by Liesivaara, Petri & Myyrä, Sami
- 170519 The Impact on the Farm Sector and Wider Rural Economy of Switching from Historic to Regional Single Farm Payments in North-East Scotland
by Vellinga, Nico & Matthews, Keith & Roberts, Deborah & Thomson, Ken
- 170517 Adoption and Impact of Improved Cow Breeds on Household Welfare and Child Nutrition Outcomes: Empirical Evidence from Uganda
by Kabunga, Nassul
- 170513 An examination of the drivers of spatial employment and population growth within the rural economy
by Patton, Myles & Feng, Siyi
- 170509 Does Off-farm Income Alleviate Poverty and Income Inequality? Evidence from Rural Nigeria
by Ibrahim, M.K. & Srinivasan, C.S.
- 170501 The development of farm-level sustainability indicators for Ireland using the Teagasc National Farm Survey
by Ryan, Mary & Buckley, Cathal & Dillon, Emma Jane & Donnellan, Trevor & Hanrahan, Kevin & Hennessy, Thia & Moran, Brian
- 170497 A behavioural analysis of the diet-health relationship in the older Italian population
by Mazzocchi, Mario & Irz, Xavier & Modugno, Lucia & Traill, W Bruce
- 170491 EU agri-food trade with the BRICSs: The case of Brazil
by Hubbard, Carmen & Alvim, Augusto Mussi & Mattos, Ely Jose & Hubbard, Lionel
- 170487 The Effects of Tax Policy on Alcoholic Beverage Trends and Alcohol Demand in Japan
by Omura, Makiko
- 170484 Climate Change, farm level adaption measures and Impacts on Crop productivity and market participation: Implications for sustainable synergy between African and European Agriculture
by Olarinde, Luke O. & Adepoju, Adebusola A. & Jabaru, Muritala O.
- 170481 Promoting Agro-Energy Supply Chain As A Collective Action
by Cembalo, Luigi & Pascucci, Stefano & Tagliafierro, Carolina & Caracciolo, Francesco
- 170370 The contribution of agricultural landscapes to local development and regional competitiveness – an Analytical Network Process (ANP) in selected European Union and Candidate countries’ study regions
by Schaller, Lena & Kantelhardt, Jochen & Fedrigotti, Valérie Bossi & Targetti, Stefano & Viaggi, Davide & Ariaza, Manuel & Bal, Tufan & Giray, F. Handan & Häfner, Kati & Kart, Çağla Örmeci & Majewski, Edward & Malak-Rawlikowska, Agata & Nikolov, Dimitre & Paoli, Jean-Christophe & Piorr, Annette & Ungaro, Fabrizio & Verburg, Peter & Villanueva, A.J. & Zanten, Boris van & Zasada, Ingo
- 170358 Adoption of greenhouse gas mitigation in agriculture: an analysis of dairy farmers’ preferences and adoption behaviour
by Glenka, Klaus & Eorya, Vera & Colombo, Sergio & Barnes, Andrew Peter
- 170354 Economic Aspects of Family Farming in the European Context
by Thomson, Kenneth J. & Davidova, Sophia
- 170351 Building farmers’ capacity for innovation generation: what are the determining factors?
by Tambo, Justice A. & Wünscher, Tobias
- 170345 Do experimental protocols in Conjoint Analysis matter in non Hypothetical settings?
by Yangui, A. & Akaichi, Faiçal & Costa-Font, M. & Gil, J. M.
- 170341 On the Nexus between Economic and Obesity Crisis in Spain: Parametric and Nonparametric Analysis of the Role of Economic Factors on Obesity Prevalence
by Radwan, Amr & Gil, José M.
- 169763 Are commodity futures markets short-term efficient? An empirical investigation
by Mazouz, Khelifa & Wang, Jian
- 169762 Cost Pass-Through In Differentiated Product Markets: A Disaggregated Study For Milk And Butter
by Loy, Jens-Peter & Holm, Thore & Steinhagen, Carsten & Glauben, Thomas
- 169761 The response of land markets to flood protection and flood experience: a hedonic price modeling on the Gironde estuary (France)
by Dachary-Bernard, Jeanne & Rambonilaza, Tina & Lemarié-Boutry, Marie
- 169760 The Market Risk Perceptions And Management Of Irish Dairy Farmers
by Loughrey, J. & Thorne, F. & Kinsella, A. & Hennessy, T. & McDonnell, J. & O’Donoghue, C. & Vollenweider, X.
- 169759 Livestock product trade and highly contagious animal diseases
by Niemi, Jarkko K. & Lehtonen, Heikki
- 169758 Transaction costs and the delivery challenge of Rural Development: reflections from Malta’s experience
by Dwyer, Janet & Powell, John
- 169750 Determinants of Change and Household Responses to Food Insecurity: Empirical Evidence from Nigeria
by Edeh, Hyacinth Onuorah & Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena
- 169749 Supermarket Promotions and Food Prices
by Lan, H. & Lloyd, T. A. & Morgan, C. W.
- 169748 Demand for carbon-neutral food – evidence from a Discrete Choice Experiment for milk and apple juice
by Breustedt, Gunnar
- 169747 Willingness to pay for Drought Tolerance (DT) in Maize in Communal Areas of Zimbabwe
by Kassie, Girma Tesfahun & Abdulai, Awudu & MacRobert, John F. & Abate, Tsedeke & Shiferaw, Bekele & Tarekegne, Amsal & Maleni, Debrah
- 169746 Consumer willingness to pay for genetically modified potatoes in Ireland: an experimental auction approach
by Thorne, F. & Loughran, D. & Fox, S. & Mullins, E. & Wallace, M.
- 169745 A comparison of innovation in the Scottish livestock sector: the case of genetic selection techniques
by Borthwick, F. A. & Barnes, Andrew Peter & Lamprinopoulou-Kranis, Chrysa
- 169742 Modelling the Impact of Market Imperfections on Farm Household Investment in Stand-Alone Solar PV
by Abdul-Salam, Yakubu & Phimister, Euan
- 169740 The Sustainable Intensification of the Irish Dairy Sector
by Dillon, Emma Jane & Hennessy, Thia & Buckley, Cathal & Donnellan, Trevor & Hanrahan, Kevin & Moran, Brian & Ryan, Mary
- 169739 Should we internalize intertemporal production externalities in the case of pest resistance?
by Martin, Elsa
- 169737 Assessing The Impact Of Financial Incentives For Participation In Extension Programmes: Evidence From Ireland
by Lapple, Doris & Hennessy, Thia
- 169736 Price Dynamics in Agricultural Markets: Relationships between the U.S. and Mexico
by Lemus, David Magaña & Bessler, David A.
- 169734 GHG abatement welfare cost curves for Norwegian agriculture
by Blandford, David & Gaasland, Ivar & Vårdal, Erling
- 169733 Was Ricardo Right?
by Maddison, David & Rehdanz, Katrin
- 169732 An exploration of the factors influencing well-being of farm and non-farm households
by Miller, Ana Corina & Jack, Claire G. & Anderson, Duncan J.
- 169730 Retail Pricing Patterns and Driving Factors of Price Variation
by Li, Chenguang & Volpe, Richard
- 169728 Assessing the Environmental Impact of Liberalising Agricultural Trade – With Special Reference to EU-Mercosur
by Revell, Brian & Saunders, John & Saunders, Caroline
- 169726 Agricultural Commodity Price Shocks and their Effect on Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Addison, Tony & Ghoshray, Atanu
- 169724 Intensify, diversify, opt-out: testing farmer stated intentions to past and future CAP reform scenarios
by Barnes, Andrew Peter & Toma, Luiza & Mathews, Keith & Sutherland, Lee-Ann & Thomson, Steven
- 169713 Something to grouse about? The cost-effectiveness of biodiversity measures in Scotland
by McVittie, Alistair & Austin, Zoe & White, Piran & Moxey, Andrew & McCracken, Davy & Moran, Dominic
- 169687 Capital structure and financing decisions of agricultural cooperatives: Spanish evidence
by Mateos-Ronco, Alicia & Lajara-Camilleri, Natalia
- 169059 Climate Change Challenges for Agriculture
by Lecocq, Frank